ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 His Ecclesia
 Matters Effecting the Ecclesia
 The Turin Shroud is lie and deception

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PetriFB Posted - 31 May 2017 : 05:24:20
When Jesus had risen from the dead, His burial clothes (othonion, plural) were found in the grave, as well as the face-cloth (a napkin) for covering His face. The number of clothes in Jesus' grave was not one (sindon- Turin Shroud), but there were clothes there (othonion, plural), which was the Jewish custom - and which is proven true by the gospel of John. The gospel of John also proves that Jesus was buried in several separate burial clothes, not in one large linen cloth. Chapter 24 of the gospel of Luke confirms that several separate burial clothes were found in Jesus' grave, not one large cloth. When we study the Word of God, we can see that the Turin Shroud story is refuted by the Word of God, and the Word of God proves that the Turin Shroud story is a lie.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/turinshrouddeceptionandlie.html

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000