ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 The Common Law
 Schweitzer Video on Common Law

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Manuel Posted - 14 Jun 2004 : 13:04:57
I suggest you download the following free Common Law Video at:

http://christiancommonlaw-gov.org/SchweitzerFiles/LEROY.WMV
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Manuel Posted - 27 Apr 2005 : 20:03:25
"Brother Manuel, I have a small quest to you. I've been long separated from a dear friend. Over two years ago, he gave me a collection of papers and "Trust 72" information; one caught my eye to this forum because it concluded with a poem "Last Poets" and "A dios, Manuel", after enumerating the acts of one or two congress and a number of Executive Orders and treaties that somewhat burry the Republic as We thought to have known it. Were you that "Manuel"? It was a long time ago. I am a friend to a corporate-sole man, haven't been able to contact him for no less than ten months. I also have some pictures I would hope to upload to this forum for reference, if possible; metro and masonic things disguised in "The City" graphiti. Where to send?"

Gregory Thomas, greetings to you and your love ones,

It has been a few years since I have been educating myself through the help of others, and also passing along information which I thought was of importance to others under the same quest. One of which I remember to this day was by Brother John St. John. John wrote a beautiful writ concerning the "Final Lamentations of the sons of God," which ended with a poem by I think was by Sufi prophet, if my spelling and memory serves me correct.

Gregory Thomas, through time, I have changed "handles," holding dear to who I am on the process, and also can tell you that many of the men and women which I too have been in contact with in the past have dispersed through this cyber-space, mainly by a crash of system back around the year two thousand and two.

As for posting pictures and other text, I recommend you seek either through Admin and/or bondservant, which I believe also moderates this forum and probably attaches files. Note that HTML is OFF.

A Dios, I am,
Manuel
David Merrill Posted - 27 Apr 2005 : 15:33:43
Agreed Gregory Thomas;

I am happy to see you have dropped the hyphen, an addition that your parents never put there to begin with. Primarily I agree that if you will simply understand that this website is "owned" by people who "Admin" to it, then you will stop the little legal jabs toward Admin - however poetic. It is like Charles convinced you Bondservant is evil.

I would of course advise you compare Trust 72 information against proven Rules of Evidence before you broadcast it, even on the Internet as yarn. Should you do that, or not, I will. I have heard it called Trust 63 (if we are talking Social Security) and at the time I was severely disappointed it was not Trust 666. May I direct you to "Mathematics worth pondering"? After a year of no activity these Topics get archived.

Presuming your offer to help me with my endeavors genuine, become a court of competent jurisdiction. Learn how to prosecute criminals whether you do that within or without the system. Upon that I like to think you understand the confidence and security building measures in the original estate; because fractional reserve banking is built upon the presumption there will be a panic. Upon the presumption that people will call in value (energy).

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE1.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 1
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE2.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 2

Regards,

David Merrill.

RevokeTheTrust Posted - 27 Apr 2005 : 14:39:21
Greetings and blessings to Brothers David Merrill and Manuell!

quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill

That is quite a treatise. Upon one reading through on a Pocket PC at McDonald's, it would seem to me your parents named you Gregory Thomas when they welcomed you into the Williams family. Correct me if I am wrong. Therefore your redemption was only about the subject matter of what already belonged to you on your birth certificate. But I enjoy your poetry. It has a certain cadence and ancient symbology.

It is oweing that I apologize to you, even at that for you looking through such a text on what portable low-powered small-screened tool. And I thankyou for allowing me to attest to the name; I endorsed and hold a King James Version 1611, "Authorized Version"; HOLY BIBLE given to me in the Year of Our Lord one-thousand and nine-hundred and ninety, from one Grandmother Mundt. I hold it not quite as though in a family, but a tribe because it has many divisions that are caused by non-scriptural pursuits; too many self-proclaimed whores on this dung hill. Yet, to your not comprehending you say it is a family; where-to would the beloved "Grandmother" I know, when that classification is a matter of religion. I am more a-kin to the "plantae" kingdom than animaliae; that my roots keep tapped to the Kingdom of Heaven, it is not I that walks but the World moves under me. I am in possession of a small collection of what I class as "owl" books, that they are relative-religious humanism to classifying one's behaviour as such a disability; am I already an abomination, that I speak only on what I've seen and heard? I collected many of these books from various estate lots and old-world malls, from deceased "lawyers" and their likeness, even to my receiving harassment by a competing ass for gaining possession more timely than him. Oh I love them...how they slander me for what a freeman has no correlation with law, that I collect books.

Please forgive me, and even now it is better I ask of both; what can I do to help you in your pursuits? I want not to be a religious nut, yet that is my part in competing with other religions guised by codes; I hope not to be a curse upon anyone, yet the moment someone makes an allegation that is not my place to acknowledge or dispute, it is as though the rule tends that I hold fast to truth but the political atmosphere descends the vile word in course to bruise my feet no matter where I motion to. Consider Orange Juice Simpson; the bloody pulp that washed through the "judge" (v)Eto byfingers in the conquest of the strutting Cochran. I await the injest of one ruling to Michael Jackson, with 'bated breath to the contrary mediums he proposes to the audience. The only difference between M J, O J, and SOCIAL SERVICES is the two wicked men are not presumed Holders in due course. I only want the truth to be Holder; Amen to that under Our Lord.

Proverbs 29:27;
"An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked."

quote:

I have deduced that your third party disclaimer stuff is compeletely ineffectual in cyberspace.

Aye, and I enjoy that the "Post New Reply" button is changed to "submit ASCII nibbles; and to Admin's satisfaction". Also, it is good a touch the matter to its end; I want not to allege any tresspass to "Admin", yet I only thought to study the forum spawned in such draft and fervor; where Our brothers were grafted onto a sy-stem of another tree. No need to truncate any branches here; even We can learn when ZONDERVAN PUBLISHING INC tries to manipulate the Holy Scriptures enough that it gain a copyright and to limit the use of scriptures; I thought it a tresspass on its own. Would that not be a valid petition, in same spirit as when Yoseph asked for the Body of Yeshuah, despite the lack of correlation; the motive is same, that by the Word is it upheld and by the Word it is condemned. I've been sure to crucify my wicked eye long enough from its regrowth, but evil can be quite a dainty habit to regenerate when the better part is withheld from clearing the wicked overgrowth manifest by the World's torment.

quote:

P.S. I have also deduced that you speak within this Topic subject matter. Albeit I may be the only Reader who sees things that way.

Then this House is clear? What can I do, research-wise, to help us all out. As I hope to have said, I'm here to submit my toil; I hope to let you thread your process to even my nodes. As I said earlier, you have a verry cunning process; yet I have mined the blunt of my knowledge from the blessing given me by these Holy Scriptures, and think them a goode axe to afront when a wicked axe rears itself in competing codes. And that I here, a excellent defense is a supreme offense.

Brother Manuel, I have a small quest to you. I've been long separated from a dear friend. Over two years ago, he gave me a collection of papers and "Trust 72" information; one caught my eye to this forum because it concluded with a poem "Last Poets" and "A dios, Manuel", after enumerating the acts of one or two congress and a number of Executive Orders and treaties that somewhat burry the Republic as We thought to have known it. Were you that "Manuel"? It was a long time ago. I am a friend to a corporate-sole man, haven't been able to contact him for no less than ten months. I also have some pictures I would hope to upload to this forum for reference, if possible; metro and masonic things disguised in "The City" graphiti. Where to send?

Happily,
Gregory Thomas
David Merrill Posted - 27 Apr 2005 : 12:32:52
That is quite a treatise. Upon one reading through on a Pocket PC at McDonald's, it would seem to me your parents named you Gregory Thomas when they welcomed you into the Williams family. Correct me if I am wrong. Therefore your redemption was only about the subject matter of what already belonged to you on your birth certificate. But I enjoy your poetry. It has a certain cadence and ancient symbology.

I have deduced that your third party disclaimer stuff is compeletely ineffectual in cyberspace.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I have also deduced that you speak within this Topic subject matter. Albeit I may be the only Reader who sees things that way.
Manuel Posted - 26 Apr 2005 : 18:48:59
Gregory-Thomas, I too greet you In His Name, Jesus, The Christ,
and such a poor poor man, which gave His All, for us.

It is burdensome to read of what have beholden of no such fatherless son or daughter.
I feel your pain brother, and tell you that the evil CHILD SERVICE RACKET INC., will and are paying their dues of true satisfaction under the true all seeing eye, unmatched by noone.

Yes, Pamela was a good woman, and you see, even though she passed, as did Jesus, The Christ, The Almighty Spirit does live, as we all so long suffering inspire for.

I am,
Manuel

RevokeTheTrust Posted - 26 Apr 2005 : 16:33:39
Oh bless me with cudd. I was hoping to enter the door from whence I exit for the day, to find a sock on a man's hand and that it had been signed in an uncured and perhaps unpeaceable puppet assembley "Gregory Thomas WILLIAMS". Are you a fettered judge yet? Yet your approbation to a counterfeit (approximate ~unanimous~) cloudy Declaration of Independence, that House is dead; Declarations are not honest; and you merrilly need a Genesis document perhaps that your embankment may put an little one/young elder onto a bench of your carpentry to guide your posterity as the Lord carries it through each moment. Was the Continental Congress regarding their Declaration for their Independence as antique or a lively document that they entertained the brave to sign unto? It's antique now, closed, and undone with color of law. Just another courageous venture I'm not afraid. The verry moment I comprehended that Our brother and sister native Americans tossed the Bruttish tea into the Sea, and meld back into their plantations less a few tomahawk; that I know I am native American, that invested in me is bravery with a everflowing supply of love I waiver to everyone willing to steal it from me; the cup fills again, I praise the LORD at that.

quote:

I like your poetic style; almost like walking through a lucid dream. I think I can comprehend a snippet:

I was not washen clean, but the wake from the Lord startled me into the Sea; whence I hold fast to the anchor with Christ, awaiting to tempt a beast that it swallow us, and Our father may pull us from the sea to Glory us what His worms had alured. Brother David Merrill, in an misleadingly honest nature you walk through a battlefield where archers and lancers cast and forecast their sin unto others; and you deny their actions as though Mr. Magoo! Is this a spear with the heads of good men run through, or merilly a shishkabob stick in Our honor to fatten us with the pork sacrificed to Baal-worshippers? That you cast out Baal with Baal, I applaud you; yet the deception projected unto the unHoly Decks of unsolemn assembly is the crucible I dare even you to defy. A monkey at a zoo may annoint you with a vast array of feces, but only when you wash from your eyes the unclean with the unclean already on your face, may you acknowledge wicked men that slandered us all with insurrection by the verry insurrection invested too allow the allegation?

quote:

Again, I think a reality check on cause-and-effect proves that when Admin and Charles were in a private discussion, and I did not read that carefully, Charles called Admin a coward and several other names. Then just kept it up - days of ranting.

That part about an alchemical symbol on my finger... that is a kind of cool daydream.

I'll let the horsemen turned Lord's sherrifes perform the check on reality We dispute having the Receipt of. I can only judge the things that I've seen and heard, and surely am not a third party to private words passed between another. Perhaps, are you in good favor with Admin, or were the words put in this general forum and you merily speak of what even you seen and heard? That you have the birth-right of Adam, though you quash a scroll with religion; I hold only truth to be not-religion, and choose no other parent; for the hidden name of the Almighty is truth.

quote:
I am interpreting this as an acceptance for value. You mentioned your redemption worked. So you will lien a Social Services manager. And in California at that.

Yeah, I bless them that curse me. That I affix a kind Hindu symbol of equal share to the receipt (zero value, "0"), having no consideration and the truth sits that a child never was for sale; let this man among people go, for no just compensation was given, and neither is a child for sale. It is a breach of the peace. I'm not intending to slander my father's blessing of life for enumeration to compensation, by theft is it to sell my investment of time; what everyday to pastor the child from His school to a gate under the House; I will not stand idle for any to make claim, cure quiet title, that they boast with confidence in their stride to be the sole proprietors for where to dispence stock not owing to their enumeration. It's been two weeks since the child has been stolen from His living will where He chooses to peaceably sojourn. Three days before their planned heist for him, I wrote nine checks and give them to neighbours, without recourse to yours truly; yet the condition of neighbors today is that only two held these checks in good faith and see that goods past from one hand to another by distraint warrant, when others regarded me less standing a lunatic even when I carried the burden of entertaining their faded visage with good cheer spiced with a Holy wit fearful only of God's wrath that too much seed be thrown among thorns.

I hold a strict court of common Words, and any encryption that enters is immediatly tossed into the fire with a bloody-red pen to boot.

Yeah, I hold the Psalm 92; What gain do I have, to see good will on others? The misled people were a-lien in their beginning. What good am I to encourage that I am a-lien to them, and at zero value? Let the liar stand a liar even to his lies, they are a/lien to their false claim that they are true. They are alien that they hover above old and young children of the living Good to teleport them into a craft of their controll; aliens, the lot of them. I'll see that the desire on my Heart is put on them; that I'll see too, with a drink of the Holy Spirit and a little taste of carnall spirit (perhaps that I hold of my rebirthday to the Lord). I am willing to curse my own flesh with burdens only to dwell among the wicked, that I may search for that one stolen black stone cast deep down into such a civil pit of despair. It is a lie to say I am a civilian, because I attack and defend; I keep my arms on the non-carnal tools that build a House in the wicked city even for the Lord I ask to descend into for Our edification. I want no prepayed stay at a grey (ET) hotel with bars on the windows; Our father did not dedicate those cities of refuge whence wicked men ussurp clean with unclean.

quote:
Regards,

David Merrill.

Let it be.

quote:

P.S. This new Poster is Gregory Thomas WILLIAMS of hisholychurch.org. Last night he wrote after here on Charles' site and was coherent with his sentence structure and did not use the disclaimer about third party interference. So I am deducing that the above writing style is a code. Brother Gregory is convinced that Admin here is corrupt and has hidden his message for me and us deep in symbols.

Oh Brother David Merrill. Why do you aim your bow at another branch on a good tree. May you not spike that which is good? If you perform a test; hug the tree, that it may hug you in return of affection. Why do you attest an uncured name behold by a lacking quorum as Gregory Thomas WILLIAMS? Surely, established by words set to a medium by that Gregory Thomas in His quorum and witness; you may speak of Gregory Thomas Williams only as what is written, and none did come here by that name. Why did you craft a sock puppet onto your hand; It looks as though a scarecrow, yet I'm not afraid to say that I am this Gregory-Thomas alone from that "Gregory Thomas". I forgive you for bringing evidence into this courted-sheep pen, yet may you not recuse yourself under condition that you repent? I can find an thousand David, perhaps even two could be David Merrill; but I dare not grab the first pointed by a seikh elsewhere. Although, that I thankyou for showing me a Gregory Thomas greater than I that I am. He may forgive us, that he is schollarly. Yet bringing the scope of this small World, he and I have glanced near another battle that still continues despite the passing away of Our Sister Pamela last December. I sent to her funds for a book on her dispute when a CHILD SERVICES meat-wagon ahhaba harpooned a little one from their front yard as though a wailing vessel (Amos 5). (avoiceforchildren.com). Surely, if you see them by their outward appearance, you already hated me for being in plain likeness; not quite the Bozra you exhibit, but penetant with good intent).

quote:
This is an interesting symbolism in alchemy. I think the cowhide alludes to Bozrah, in Edom (judgment) of the Bible. I will open Strong's and see where that leads. But overall I think it suggests that I am British Israel as opposed to White Israel. Brother Gregory is the latest and maybe last registered member over on Charles' site. And this suggests to me that my guess is correct - the Just-Them Website is like the Freemen of Montana, White Israel.

Symbolism in alchemy? Wrap your carpals in animal skin, for you are forgiven of your sin! But you are no longer a judge, but limited to sowing good seed. It's honest work, and that is the truth Brother! You are the one binding electrical diagrams to people before I thought to draw conclusion on the civil world. It is all code, that it can't touch the law directly because it never was a share in the original estate; yet must be compliant to the LeTTer and spirit of the law in the original estate. British Israel: brutish Israel, that White Israel bears witness of itself. Can you see light within light, or as I; dwell among the darkness with a good candle, that the true light be seen and to know where I need go. How else can you separate White light from white Light? Ask Her Majesty to notarize each and every Driver License gigged onto the face of every involuntary participant, and the Light born witness in two or three will be declined. It's beautiful plastic, worthless, or no? I only use non-negotiable true wills tendered in good faith to satisfy eye-dent-ific-a-tions. The truth doesn't negotiate; ask any muslim, that truth doesn't surrender to truth. I also have Goodly ID for this Republic of California, with the first exhibit of an codified and enumerated HOLY BIBLE to protest my coerced election. One element of my harp to play music in praise of the Lord.

quote:

I might be "White" or "British Israel" in philosophy for all I know. Maybe both. I have only been studying history books that make no allusion to these fairly recent terms. It is not interesting enough to compare carefully documented history with these accounts.

Probability is not the law. Neither are my words interesting; they all belong to G'd and are not for sale. Sadly, they are subject to a THIRD PARTY thinking to glaze down and reap each section thought to offend, or in fishermen words; dead catch, lifeless to the master. The original unanimous Declaration of Indepence is quite an offensive document, by that standard. It was originally written on the hearts in the people. When they transmitted the Declaration, it always manifest different from the original. Only one seems to have been held to this day, among the hundreds of thousands originally writ, but even then it is slowly eroded from its early British dialect. Her majesty has Her colonies again, and each of the feudal States that were united by that CONGRESS are now in Her possession as well.

As for me, I'm just trying to recover a loan grape stolen from the father's vineyard; a mere pig sniffing it out as a truffle, blessed by a monkey descended from the tree of life commanding me where I need to go to find it. I am quite saddened that some doGgedly are willing to seize the fruit, harden it to a pearl, and run the original estate into a vast desert thinking that is the better soil whence to burry it that it may grow.

Sincerily,

Gregory-Thomas the Mundt.

This general post must accept any THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE, including interference that may cause undesired results in the affects and effects of propoganda.

begin THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE...

"I Conditionally Agree to Accept For Face Value Your Offer; but upon Proof of Claim:
/s/ Without Prejudice"

...end THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE.
David Merrill Posted - 25 Apr 2005 : 21:44:44
The original Declaration of Independence? Of course not. I signed approbation in manner established by the Continental Congress for Matthew Thornton. Page two of three.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_approbation1.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_approbation2.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_approbation3.jpg

[However I have Issue #50 of Atlantis Rising (an article on disease signets caught my interest) and the cover story is about the movie National Secrets. That may be a good read.]

I like your poetic style; almost like walking through a lucid dream. I think I can comprehend a snippet:

quote:
That's all you proved with the division put between Charles into another pasture.

Again, I think a reality check on cause-and-effect proves that when Admin and Charles were in a private discussion, and I did not read that carefully, Charles called Admin a coward and several other names. Then just kept it up - days of ranting.

That part about an alchemical symbol on my finger... that is a kind of cool daydream.

quote:
As for me, I need conclude this interlude; I am waiting for a receipt from SOCIAL SERVICES that I may affix a value onto; and depose the agent for traficking in the remains of children presumed fatherless.

I am interpreting this as an acceptance for value. You mentioned your redemption worked. So you will lien a Social Services manager. And in California at that.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. This new Poster is Gregory Thomas WILLIAMS of hisholychurch.org. Last night he wrote after here on Charles' site and was coherent with his sentence structure and did not use the disclaimer about third party interference. So I am deducing that the above writing style is a code. Brother Gregory is convinced that Admin here is corrupt and has hidden his message for me and us deep in symbols.

quote:
And lesson for Our dearest Brother David Merrill; tie a cowhide string around your promise-finger, with a double knott. Let the ends point to the sky, and standing among the English you have yet to ascertain your standing in your birth-right or no?

This is an interesting symbolism in alchemy. I think the cowhide alludes to Bozrah, in Edom (judgment) of the Bible. I will open Strong's and see where that leads. But overall I think it suggests that I am British Israel as opposed to White Israel. Brother Gregory is the latest and maybe last registered member over on Charles' site. And this suggests to me that my guess is correct - the Just-Them Website is like the Freemen of Montana, White Israel.

I might be "White" or "British Israel" in philosophy for all I know. Maybe both. I have only been studying history books that make no allusion to these fairly recent terms. It is not interesting enough to compare carefully documented history with these accounts.
RevokeTheTrust Posted - 25 Apr 2005 : 21:37:48
quote:
Originally posted by Manuel

Gregory-Thomas, permit me to intervene on this most serious conversation. But what is it you mean when you write:
"I am waiting for a receipt from SOCIAL SERVICES that I may affix a value onto; and depose the agent for traficking in the remains of children presumed fatherless."

I am,
Manuel

I can't directly answer that but by a question; are you man of God, among the children, are you a son of a her (need etymological ancestral Anglo; Angelish defination, ask the Herman/German), or born of a woman?

This general post must accept any THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE, including interference that may cause undesired results in the affects and effects of propoganda.

"I Conditionally Agree to Accept For Face Value Your Offer; but upon Proof of Claim:
/s/ Without Prejudice"

Manuel Posted - 25 Apr 2005 : 21:23:20
Gregory-Thomas, permit me to intervene on this most serious conversation. But what is it you mean when you write:
"I am waiting for a receipt from SOCIAL SERVICES that I may affix a value onto; and depose the agent for traficking in the remains of children presumed fatherless."

I am,
Manuel
RevokeTheTrust Posted - 25 Apr 2005 : 20:21:48
quote:
This approbation to the Declaration of Independence came in handy, I forget why. But the clerk was saying they did not have it. I started encouraging a Sheriff investigation and they started milling about like we will look again. After a moment I had to feed the meter and when I came back, there was the document on the counter for free. I think they thought I was going to cross the street to the Sheriff's office. But I sympathize with a lot of what I call "common law phobia" mostly on the west coast. But here in Colorado the clerks take the filing of papers pretty seriously. Some antics with the Denver clerks in the US Courthouse now and again.

It's isn't the original. I've seen the original. Colorado is the last territory to have its records purged to a more convenient standard. Consider the fallen stripes under the blue states field of the canton. If any framers had a weakness, it would be to not engrave the "checksums" on their Declaration text into a tidemarker and send it down to the deapest canyon in the ocean to be sealed by the crustaceans that grow thereonto. Are you still counting fallen stars in the sea? Did you not see whether someone realy did replace two eyes with a blindfold, and put it on the top of a pyramid scheme; Remove the blindfold, and the deception will be known that it was Lucifer's eye that was thought to be one of Justice. Did someone say Liberty is dead and depart from the people onto a lonely island, or was it a lie and the false liberty approaches from the sea to guid the people with false light?

quote:
My point was that when somebody gets in a squabble with me, if they do not have control about keeping on subject matter then Admin steps in and reminds them. There is evidence that expulsion come from them getting really nasty with Admin in private. Well one can be smarter than that. I made a comment that I get these people kicked off this site. That was mostly in a spoof of how much I write here. I do not seriously think I am some kind of owner; I just have the most Posts. That is not even an objective. I just talk a lot.

First principle to redemtion is to Agree with your adversary, as exposed by the master; forgiveness is only the appraisal to a greater court; get out of the civil courts, same principle used to skirt "ancient" Rome, as I'm always starting in the dungeon and need forgive everyone for fettering me so far from the original-estate landing party (posterity). Until then, prayers only move the concience of the overlord sitting in the cheap-bench box office seat conducting the many-stringed instruments in the performance. Is "Admin" truly an admin, or merely a personage that attained characteristical preeminance in a equal role no less than any fellow forum entertainer; and the brute git in our carp is whether it has any controlling interests in the post matter. Social engineering at its finest; whence only one man standing on soil said this World will pass away but His Word will never pass away; I believe it the truth that He knowingly mined from people that which can never pass away because it is universal. A true admin may never be registered, and that'll be a trust I could not revoke at the moment because its venue is unknown and unseen when within but by observing the fabric thrown over my eyes.

quote:

However this last part seems totally dysfunctional in this forum and context. If it serves a purpose, could you explain? I think only you the registered user and Admin may alter and delete Posts. So maybe I have started speaking into general posts?

I believe we had abated the matter; forum continuum is unstable until marked "chmod a-w" on a unix substrate or "attrib +r *.*" respectively to this Microsoft-assembled substrate. Didn't Moses try to have an engraver put the law into stone that none can change, yet through time there was only one man that could sum all the law into two commandments that were evermore precise and compliant even to the beginning? Until this forum calcifies, it's as fluid as a mountain of hot asphault in Utah. In general, I believe there is a quantum mechanism that is changing the forum. As I write this, I feel as though I can't perform any redundancy checks because the logic to perform the test can't compare with an original. Where is the original post?

quote:
I wanted to merely emphasize a conclusion I've found when I slither behind the "White Supremacist" lines. When did it move from a Light burden to a White burden is where I resolve all these quests.

Again there is something alluring and poetic in the syntax. But the second sentence is faulty. Is it supposed to be a question? I am really a bit shaky on the whole White Israel concept. I have studied history but only from credible authors. None were using the term and I have never compared the doctrine to the history books.

White Israel is the secret of mana, and it is not the pigment or follicle on ones flesh. I discovered the secret from a Hebrew man I met; verry roady fellow, took from me a stutter with a small food that helps momentarily crucify one's wicked horn long enough to encourage unhindered thoughts in any dedication, wheras I chose spiritual inclinations; to take from man that which is similar to animal behavior, and unhinder the often pressed parts of the brain credited to godly insight. Many people would want the same, verily to think clearly and unhindered; to be blessed that not even a pen could capture the blessing to paper in any effort. Beware of Washington's White Israel, concisting of food-stuffs primarily White flour, White sugar, and White salt; all three ingredients are the nucleus of torturing a man's flesh. The secret of mana is what of your master brought you to tears, and to prolong the moment to seek your penetance in your fast and prayer.

And lesson for Our dearest Brother David Merrill; tie a cowhide string around your promise-finger, with a double knott. Let the ends point to the sky, and standing among the English you have yet to ascertain your standing in your birth-right or no? What quest is it, but the inquisition of the false White that question others' birth rights, when others without the schollarly accord partake in such as though it writ on their Heart and not know the source. It's testament of Alchemy, that anyone holding the birth-right would question to see what animals could memorize the scrolls to the nation that is last recorded to keep it to paper. That's all you proved with the division put between Charles into another pasture. What alchemical symbol did you put on your finger, that you could judge the animals that scratch the trees. Was it not on your Heart, and unraveled with every leaf turned through the book meant to teach you? The master defined "religion", yet who would go so far as presume fatherless; that is the secret to the court dispute with parens patriae that even Charles may not realize. Have I and others not thought each of us brothers and (re)sisters?

As for me, I need conclude this interlude; I am waiting for a receipt from SOCIAL SERVICES that I may affix a value onto; and depose the agent for traficking in the remains of children presumed fatherless.

Peace unto you and it is great to have met you. Perhaps one day, we'll meet to overload any nearby Circuit between us, and rebuild it to the original glory.

Sincerily,
Gregory-Thomas
David Merrill Posted - 25 Apr 2005 : 18:16:13
One thing catches my eye...

quote:
Are you not also molested by the removal of documents at a clerk and the county record?

This approbation to the Declaration of Independence came in handy, I forget why. But the clerk was saying they did not have it. I started encouraging a Sheriff investigation and they started milling about like we will look again. After a moment I had to feed the meter and when I came back, there was the document on the counter for free. I think they thought I was going to cross the street to the Sheriff's office. But I sympathize with a lot of what I call "common law phobia" mostly on the west coast. But here in Colorado the clerks take the filing of papers pretty seriously. Some antics with the Denver clerks in the US Courthouse now and again.

quote:
Surely, my emphasis stands that no matter the mounting atmosphere for censoring thoughts, they will always be written in time and it is a deception to conceal any such.

My point was that when somebody gets in a squabble with me, if they do not have control about keeping on subject matter then Admin steps in and reminds them. There is evidence that expulsion come from them getting really nasty with Admin in private. Well one can be smarter than that. I made a comment that I get these people kicked off this site. That was mostly in a spoof of how much I write here. I do not seriously think I am some kind of owner; I just have the most Posts. That is not even an objective. I just talk a lot.

quote:
We've never met, yet as I began my inductive post to let others know of my entering into a more casual transpondance, let me say that David Merrill is...

I find your wording quite charming. I like the mathematical and electronic/harmonic cadence.

quote:

/s/ Without Prejudice"

However this last part seems totally dysfunctional in this forum and context. If it serves a purpose, could you explain? I think only you the registered user and Admin may alter and delete Posts. So maybe I have started speaking into general posts?

quote:
I wanted to merely emphasize a conclusion I've found when I slither behind the "White Supremacist" lines. When did it move from a Light burden to a White burden is where I resolve all these quests.

Again there is something alluring and poetic in the syntax. But the second sentence is faulty. Is it supposed to be a question? I am really a bit shaky on the whole White Israel concept. I have studied history but only from credible authors. None were using the term and I have never compared the doctrine to the history books.

Regards,

David Merrill.
RevokeTheTrust Posted - 25 Apr 2005 : 17:39:45
Greetings brother!

I've no intention to prod your psyche invasively in another forum. Your privacy I respect. I've much a due to the redemption of the Freemen of Montana. Being a slated schollar under a successful UCC Redemptionist and his restraining orders against the County of Orange as well as the State of California, I hold no ammount of misplaced comments as their qualified for removal. Surely, my emphasis stands that no matter the mounting atmosphere for censoring thoughts, they will always be written in time and it is a deception to conceal any such. Is it not an honest record to show all? Are you not also molested by the removal of documents at a clerk and the county record? Surely, you can learn the virtues of freedom by not acting as They. That I cheer you with some wit a Krishnan friend said to me; "If only someone would invent They-Burgers, and we'll have a solution to They that once bothered us as They are now the meat on another table."

My apologies for your projecting that we have a relationship. Perhaps this forum is tugging on all of us, that we see words and associate a image with the brisk sentience common to these parts. We've never met, yet as I began my inductive post to let others know of my entering into a more casual transpondance, let me say that David Merrill is quite the blessing here and in good cheer I hope to bring the same submitted to even your chastisement. I've not any abilities that could compare with your induced flows of knowledge as you grace in every draw of your hand. It's been quite slow in my own ventures, competing with these many militant private notaries. I wanted to merely emphasize a conclusion I've found when I slither behind the "White Supremacist" lines. When did it move from a Light burden to a White burden is where I resolve all these quests.

/s/ Without Prejudice"

David Merrill Posted - 25 Apr 2005 : 17:09:40
Processing...

Looks better for "Psychoanalyzing David Merrill" but one thing for sure, you got me curious. Do we know each other?

Also, I think you import some commercial stipulations that cannot bear any significance in cyberspace.

quote:
I have no thoughts where to send this request, and so here it sits in one post.

So I suggest you cut-and-paste this over onto "Psychoanalyzing David Merrill" since I see not inference to Leroy Michael. Maybe an indirect tie through White Supremacist doctrine.

To that I feel by a little evidence (Charles Bruce broadcast some intended private communications on another site) that there are often quarrels with Admin that really seal an expulsion. The act of expulsion might start with debates and conflicting ideas here. I wrote a fairly factual but emotional plea against the Freeman "Justus" mentality and used that site for a "Just-Them Website" example. And to my relief nobody is registering into that mess. White Supremacy was part of Justus Township's philosophy and I used some comments of one of the registered members there to make my point. Yes, for ammunition to shoot down a docrine that got such a wonderful intellect as Leroy Michael locked in Leavenworth for nearly a decade now. One thing is that since that comment I was quoted and told that I do not know who I am.

So if you would like to pick this up on "Psychoanalyzing David Merrill" please do.

Regards,

David Merrill.

RevokeTheTrust Posted - 25 Apr 2005 : 14:37:17
Greetings in the name of Our Lord and King Jesus the Christ!
I've studied this forum no less than 2.5 years, gist this userID some time ago, and thought I need to jump into this forum because it is beginning to fester with censors. This House is divided in such short time.

<b>Psalm [127:1-5]</b>;
"[1]Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
[2]It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
[3]Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
[4]As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
[5]Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.</i>"

Over the course of this division, I was able to study the verry thoughts that caused Our Lord's cattle to jump fence, yet the censoring happening here has now caused all such evidence to be destroyed. I had long ago struck a quick portion in private with Our Brother Robert-James, and now find it unfathomable for their not feeling welcome to post their thoughts. Brother David Merrill, do you need to strike each one for being limited to schollarly biblical pursuits to apply them as today? You are quick to perfect your process, and are verry cunning to divide the meat of the Word; I know a man searching for truth amongst what He thinks is the religious fat surrounding and near disguising the text that needs applied, yet is all that cruft merely what binds the verry law of God to the verry journal of those blessed people that experienced it thousands of years ago? And considering the most constringent of your posts, whereas by my comprehension you criticize Our Thereby Departed as being a "White Supremacist" doctrine, did it not occur to you that admonishment through the Holy Scriptures think the better way to reprove the truth being pilfered from Our master's Light Supremacist doctrine? I've mediated a number of forums, trolling the Holy Sea with a worm on the Christ hook, and am awaiting a Beast to catch hold that it not stamp the little Ones; even those little Ones whose verry existence is but a small thread pulled taught to Our Father and could snap any moment, and could be quick to anger and slow to love.

Building confidence is often built by example; consider the life of one tax collector pulled from an exortion ring in likeness of the "IRS" trademark; did not Our master teach us to raise the dead, breath some life into them, and send them on their way under Our captain? Is this not why Yeshuah brought so much meat and hid it in so much parable; that the children may digest it one peice at a time? As well, I am looking for a diplomat of an mirrored and separated Christ assembly willing to congregate their authority in the mail matter postal routes; that I hope to build confidence as a Denizen of this Westminster general-post, the California Republic to move mail matter for the Christ assembley. Can not a shephard above all His sheep in separate pastures allow a few fence jumpers greet their friendly neighbor in Buena Park, California or elsewhere every now and then? I have no thoughts where to send this request, and so here it sits in one post.

/s/ Without Prejudice"

Werner Maximilian Posted - 21 Apr 2005 : 14:00:52
Gold is and always has been the governor for the engine that is commerce.

Engine speed is restricted to some tolerable limit by the physics of the system in which we exist or else the limit becomes the phyisical strength of the materials that make up the engine.

The governor has been removed. Pressure is building, strengths exceeded.

I wonder what will let loose first?
David Merrill Posted - 21 Apr 2005 : 13:13:01
Testimony of vice-chairman Roger Ferguson reminded me about the demonstrations and examples of bills of exchange in use today. And it also brings out an important point about replacing the gold and silver backing of currency with SDRs (Special Drawing Rights).

http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/speeches/2005/20050420/default.htm

Remember the checking system behind the bill of exchange is that there is a central bank that is equipped to handle the obligations claimed by either location doing business with each other. This avoids having to carry gold coins back and forth as well as the import/export materials.

Now with this in mind consider vice-chairman Ferguson's definitions of account balance:

quote:
Perhaps most commonly, the current account balance is portrayed as the difference between a nation's exports, broadly defined, and its imports. From this perspective, the determinants of the current account balance are roughly the same as the determinants of the trade balance: exchange rates, prices, and incomes at home and abroad. Accordingly, the widening of the U.S. current account deficit is frequently attributed to the strengthening of the dollar since the mid-1990s, which led U.S. imports to be cheaper measured in dollars and U.S. exports to be more expensive in foreign currency.

According to a second perspective, the current account balance is defined as the difference between a nation's saving and its investment. This definition highlights the decline in the ratio of national saving to GDP over the past ten years, even as investment rates have moved up a bit on balance, as the central cause of the widening of the U.S. current account deficit.

Finally, because any excess of national spending over income must be financed by foreigners, the current account deficit is equivalent to the net inflow of capital from abroad. This approach points to the surge of capital inflows into our economy as the key development underlying the emergence of the large external deficit.

By giving three definitions we get a broader perspective about bills of exchange when used to honor obligations. I direct you to the concept of capital in definition three. And blend it into definition one. So consider the account deficit has been climbing and that actually 'strengthens' the dollar - definition one. The ratio between incoming goods (imports) and outgoing goods (exports) has been climbing quickly lately. Some 6% in 1996 to 25% currently.

This means there are foreign investors. They are holding claim to a bunch of Federal Reserve Notes. In other words the materials they are placing in the USA are not equalling the materials coming out of the USA. So they (foreigners) basically have accounts to be settled, or morelike the USA is running a 'tab' with the rest of the world.

Then why would a doctor in economics suggest this 'strengthens' the dollar. Well maybe for some time between 1996 and now it has been. Meaning if foreigners are willing to invest, that they may collect in the future, that is a vote of confidence in the almighty dollar. Understand? But now the 'tab' has grown, maybe more investor/creditors are a bit more aware that there is nothing backing the FRN but their confidence.

This might be a point that Dr. Ferguson is careful to rephrase in his testimony. There is little chance David Merrill can cause a panic but Dr. Ferguson might do just that if he is not careful about how to phrase his diagnosis of account deficit.

In fact, since I am nobody, I can even relate the border problems to this NAFTA/GATT World Bank scenario. Recently there was an incident where police arrested a Mexican illegal immigrant for trespassing on a street corner - mostly just to see what happens. There is a lot of complaining because federal government really does nothing about illegal immigrants. [I hope this link works better for you. http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docid=10994CF0C76CFE81&p_docnum=3 , I got it from the author of the article. Maybe I need a subscription with NewsBank? Try a cut-and-paste of the article http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-1900.html ] But suppose the reason for such complacency about illegal aliens by the federal government is nothing more than obligations to perform to foreign investors?

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I pointed out illegal Chinese campaign contributions to get Clinton reelected on a radio talk show and within hours the western ports were closed to all Chinese ships. When it all settled over the weekend (calls between Clinton and Chirac) a new stock market was formed and crashed - the Eastern Market. America and France managed the restructure on Monday so they called it Turnaround Tuesday. The Chinese lost the investment. So Clinton managed to secure the Iridium System of contracts to launch the Global satellite system. Prior to that China had nuclear technology but was shaky about deployment - no rocket technology.
David Merrill Posted - 18 Apr 2005 : 08:33:12
cut & paste "games"

Plagiarism. The thing is that Justus Township did not misspell that name. They knew how to spell "Justice Township" if that is what they wanted. But they meant Just-us. Who was that? Who were "we" in Just-us Township?

That was why they were very careful to 'indoctrinate' the students and weed out the dissidents who believed in a different Bible interpretation. That was important. Anyone who was there knows that.

The clever twist from Jim Jones and David Karesh was the allure of money. Leroy Michael certainly knew his stuff there. And sometimes I wonder if he only fell in with that religious doctrine because it provided the infrastructure for him to get that truth out there to the other 'people'. That in my opinion was his mistake really. Some say it was to view the UCC as a subset of the (privatized Christian) common law. I agree but much more easily see it as privatizing common law so that the UCC no longer provided foundation.

I see it happening in the flopped revival plans with Charles' website. Most of the members have made themselves non-gratus, unwelcome around here to one extent or another. There is a definite "Just-us" flavor there on that site, so much so that Marty (Cornerstone Foundation) is becoming quite an agitant by emails (at least unlike Charles he asked first before broadcasting), questioning the elitist and isolationist doctrines of Charles and Peter.

Dr. Fill aside, since it never really existed. The author of that fiction, likely in Sioux Falls is not about to endorse its existence, we find Oneisraelite there. Hardly ever is he here anymore although allowed to Post still. Last words I had with him were about misquoting the Holy Bible.

Robert James is there much more than here anymore too. Robert James spouts White Israel supremacist doctrine. That certainly agrees with Dan Petersen and Dale Jacobi of the Montana Freemen.

John DeShiro also sets that stage. He tried a Just-Us campaign on a city council member a few years back, prompting a thought-provoking newspaper article. (I am assuming this is the same John DeShiro.) http://www.bakercityherald.com/news/story.cfm?story_no=1028 [Confirmed - same John DiShiro mentioned in the article.]

For a moment I was alarmed to see Peter waltz onto that stage and announce to everyone he was making himself site Admin and expelling Dr. Fill. But he turns out to be Charles Bruce's stepson. He basically parrots his father's word so I kind of view them as the same person.

Other than that, there is Flamekeeper who is Oneisraelite's wife. She seems exclusively involved in health and it seems she is not politically active except under her husband's coverture.

Any of the other eleven members over at "Just-Them" have not written anything lately enough to get my mouse clicks and I am supposing never came back for a second reading visit as well.

There you have it. Just-Them Website.

Of course the slur campaign Charles has launched against me by Cut-and-Pasting my quotes here into his rediculous discussion slander-mill has me biased. But I am honestly not disturbed by him enough to attack him back; risking expulsion from this forum. I am warning you of some facts so that you need not go over there and increment the "Views" column just to eyeball "Just-Them" as a curiosity, like a zoo exhibit. I am trying to track serious reading and membership there. So if you visit there, please only click onto a discussion if you are really serious about reading it.

Charles Bruce and his son are both convinced that I am an MK-ULTRA agent. Also, simply because as Charles admits, there is "circumstantial evidence" I registered on his site as "Dr. Fill. phd", he remains convinced that was me. Furthermore Charles and Peter are completely convinced that if I am not Admin on this website, Admin is nothing but a puppet of mine. All bias aside, here is the warning - not what I have written above - but about endorsement.

I am fairly convinced I triggered the Freeman Standoff with my Comptroller Warrant because I avoided using the UCC in endorsement. That is mostly because both Leroy and I understood the repurcussions of the parties named. However Leroy at the time of issuing the Warrant did not know (as I did not suspect) that I would be deviating from the standard instructions and following a different endorsement procedure. The reasons I think it was my endorsement that triggered the Standoff were the timing and the effect. I can logically understand the pickle my special endorsement put the international banking cartels in. Without the UCC and its inference to HJR-192, the bankers could not honor my Comptroller Warrant in Federal Reserve Notes. FRNs became non-negotiable instruments and that pretty much dishonored the entire world's fiat monetary systems.

John DeShiro has broadcast some proceedings about a Comptroller Warrant that worked, saying that is the warrant that triggered the Standoff. I say no. There were a lot of warrants that worked and the broadcast warrant is just one of them. There was nothing irregular about those warrants so they were all building pressure toward the Standoff and that is why I say mine triggered the Standoff, not caused it.

This myopia about endorsement is a very insideous problem. Listen carefully and ponder this. Charles and "Just-Them" think they can Cut-and-Paste this Post over onto that site and still claim I am the author of these words. I disagree. Over there in that context I will not in the least endorse these words*. They become empty of authorship. They have no forum for asserting these are my words without the "David Merrill" authorship as a member or guest in the left-hand column like you see here.

That is something you will need to consider carefully to grasp. Hearsay. Charles Bruce can swear up and down before whatever gods he wishes to honor, even the one true God, that he has not changed one word from here and his Cut-and-Paste jobs are nothing more than hearsay. Failing to understand endorsement has cost Leroy Michael dearly. Anyone who will try reviving Montana Freeman doctrine about private banking will encounter this pernicious problem.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* You must wake up to my admonishment that these are only Internet yarn. I am allowed to lie to you by internet. There are absolutely no repurcussions about me just logging on and spouting lies. Your actions on my words are completely your responsibility.
Bondservant Posted - 08 Apr 2005 : 11:49:06
quote:
But Marty and anyone. I do not think the editing by Admin is in any way to dissuade any of you from forming questions to clarify. It looks to me like Admin is just quite serious about expelling Charles Bruce and his website and doctrine are in no way welcome here anymore.
That correctly sums it up. As soon as Marty agrees to stop his cut & paste "games" taken directly from Charles' forum, he will be allowed to post here again. Until then, Marty will remain locked out simply because he ignored our posted warning earlier in this topic forum. When something gets out of hand, there is one and only one warning given. This is not baseball where you have 3 strikes.

This has nothing to do with the Schweitzer videos or any of the posts here regarding it, which we still encourage all of you to continue legitimately discussing.

If Marty or anyone else wants to have a dialogue with Charles Bruce, then you will need to do so on Charles' forum, not here.
David Merrill Posted - 08 Apr 2005 : 06:30:16
I gave you three examples.

You are right; from your Post http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=398&whichpage=2 on Apr 03 2005 : 5:13:03 PM you admit not knowing how to make your HJR-192 claim. Not that you were seriously contemplating it. I inferred you had been giving it serious research.

One has to understand the mechanics of METRO probably to comprehend the simplicity of this example I gave:

http://Friends-n-Family-Research.info/FFR/Merrill_novation_ER.jpg

I read The Metrocrats by Jo Hindman recently. That may be an extremely rare find. It was borrowed from a former State senator who apparently read it and has had it for decades.

http://Friends-n-Family-Research.info/FFR/Merrill_Sheriff_METRO.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Leadership_Headquarters.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Leadership_Center.jpg
http://www.ccl.org/CCLCommerce/capabilities/coloradoSprings/campusDetails.aspx?CatalogID=Capabilities&CategoryID

"Grooming Governors One Actor at a Time." [I made that up for grins.]

Notice the extensive "open space" surrounding this posh United Nations enclave called the Center for Creative Leadership. If you ask around people would think you are crazy to call it a UN enclave. But if you go through the State of Colorado constitution understanding the machinations of METRO then you see at Article VI - Judicial Department that no judicial power can supersede any municipal and police powers established by Article XX - Home rule cities and towns. Then examining the construction of a home rule city or town one should be able to discern the same combinatorial mathematics in United Nations charter law. Positive law jural societies.

This kind of combinatorial behavior demonstrated by UN charter mission has frustrated many investors by designating "Open Spaces". These are huge tracts of land within [the common misperception of] City/METRO limits where the landowners are forbidden to build. Not even secured by emminent domain of purchasing the land. Just basically stealing the land because the landowner still owns the land, but is forbidden to do anything with it. But there sits the Center for Creative Leadership, with its own token falcons nesting somewhere on the property, right smack in the middle of the "Open Spaces" - in the middle of developed land all around.

That is really what got Charles hot with me originally was when we had our phone conversation I pointed out how futile it is to compete with METRO organization. Many people, Readers here have been through failed jural society structures. No matter how hard you try, they fail.

Interesting. The new Sheriff here has been having communications intercepted from an intrepid suitor who just will not be pushed around. http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Order_and_Decree.rtf But recently he just called and got through. The new Sheriff is completely oblivious to the infrastructure and is going to bat for the suitor. Even doing background checks on officers and a neighbor who keeps complaining to the Sheriff.

Up until very recently, it would seem the County attorneys have been able to keep the Sheriff in the dark about METRO by intercepting papers. So the new Sheriff is running around like a lawman with an oath to uphold, he will probably get sat down and spoken to pretty quick.

P.S. I was invited in private to move my explanations of waiver of tort to another forum. Glancing over the changes made by Admin above I think that Admin agrees with me that when Charles got expelled that does not mean he may speak here by agency. Even links I Posted have been removed. Fine with me. I Posted my explanation objecting to the technique over there on the Leroy Michael and David Merrill Topic and have not noticed any response from Charles. But that will be my last writing there.

In answer to the invitation. Leroy Michael may specify a few things about waiver of tort in the video. I have the entire .wmv file so if nobody can find it maybe we will get it linked if someone is willing to donate the 240M or so. But the Comptroller Warrants are obviously executed by waiver of tort. So this Topic, where I have been speaking anyway is the most edifying in my opinion.

Marty, I think your experiment, presuming you were not discussing it with Charles (who wanted to continue Posting here through you) was an interesting one indeed. But it was cluttering things with redundancy. Once I told the mailman to quit giving me the junk. He said he had to - the Postal Service is getting paid to do it. I had a mailbox right out front so I started dropping all the junk mail into the box and in two days would see it again. In about a week the postman caught me lounging out front. He delivered the huge amount of junk with my letters and simply said, "Cut it out." The way he said it though. I cut it out.

Livefree is either using the word "example" incorrectly or like I surmise, already had the conviction I do not know what I am talking about before she began Posting her request for an example here. That sort of nonsense burns a lot of space.

But Marty and anyone. I do not think the editing by Admin is in any way to dissuade any of you from forming questions to clarify. It looks to me like Admin is just quite serious about expelling Charles Bruce and his website and doctrine are in no way welcome here anymore.

P.P.S. Marty wrote what sounded like a goodbye letter and gave me permission to Post it.

quote:
As far as we are aware there have never been any complaints concerning our posts until we began to ask specific questions about what has come to be known as "The Merrill Process."

May Yahweh bless your efforts to the extent that you are participating in His Plan to bring in the full manifestation of His Kingdom.

I think you are overreacting Marty. The Admin objection is clearly to your importing Charles Bruce and his doctrine here. Not your inquiring mind.

Also, I take exception to anything being coined "The David Merrill Process". The law is not mine to sell you. I am not fashioning anything new and to call waiver of tort anything new or attributing to me somehow creating what can be found in law dictionaries already is misleading and will curtail general understanding of the concept.
Livefree Posted - 08 Apr 2005 : 01:45:00
Bondservant wrote: "From the above, it is obvious what a "Waiver of Tort" is."

Obvious? To who? Again I asked for an example (an instance) of a Waiver of Tort, not definitions. The words, taken separately, do not fit the definition: "An invasion of the legal rights of another accompanied by damages." (Chesley v. King)

Waiver does not mean invasion, although tort does mean damage. Waiver of Tort appears to mean that you agree to be invaded.

David Merrill wrote:

"But it is becoming clear that readers see she is feigning the ignorance to support that conclusion, even before she inquired for an example."

I gave you an opportunity to prove my conclusion wrong. I asked for an example, you gave a definition. I asked for an example, you gave a definition. I asked for an example, you gave me links. You did not prove me wrong.

David Merrill wrote:

"Especially if she is even contemplating an HJR-192 claim against Arnold Shwartzenegger*.

I never really gave it much thought. A few seconds maybe. You are contemplating more than I ever did.

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000