ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 The Common Law
 Mathematics worth pondering

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
David Merrill Posted - 02 Jan 2004 : 19:37:02
Yehoshuah H’ Natzrith (Jesus of Nazareth) specified the “sign of thy coming” could be calculated from the Book of Daniel (Matthew 24:15). A reading of Daniel certainly reveals many numerical symbols. Not only that but often numbers appear in the Bible that at first seem to be rather arbitrary or random but after a while it seems that certain numbers appear in similar context, a pattern or characteristic that is attached to, say Seven.

I placed an experimental Reply in the ‘saving to suitors’ forum about the number 5. Of course we find confirmations for what we already believe and to avoid this we have scientific rigor, experimentation and controls. But there are some very entertaining coincidences to say the least and often we discover patterns and consistencies that to our knowledge are unique and wonderful news worth sharing.

A few minutes ago I found that the number 5 has been pondered for a long time in the book, History of Freemasonry and Concordant Orders 1890. The thread of authority like David collecting five smooth stones for Goliath has been recognized for millennia. Of course the Freemasons are not the only group or society to adopt mathematical symbols that function. The Pentacle (Pentagram in a circle) is well known in Faustian Magick and almost every form of witchcraft.

An interesting piece of history is that Pythagoras (whether a man or the symbolic Egyptian technology) was captured by Cambysis a Babylonian general and taken for 12 years into Babylon. Now this is typical of a foreign capture and occupation. The laypeople stayed to provide for the occupation government and the intellectuals were sent back home to enrich the mother-culture. But get this. This would have been right around 550 BC when Daniel was the chieftain of the Babylonian Magi. Could it be that Pythagoras was tutored by God’s prophet Daniel?

Therefore if you feel strongly about numbers being used for amusement and maybe even some edification about prophecy etc. you may want to bite your tongue and wait a little to hit “Send Reply”. Let’s be careful not to judge too strongly one another. There are some elevated sensitivities about this topic. After all, Jesus was referring to the Babylonian chieftain Daniel; the foremost of the Babylonian sorcerers and astrologers.

I will start by posting my mathematic treatise that has gained encouragement that I start a thread.

Now I am going to toss something out there and see how it sticks. Some mathematics. Don’t get discouraged or scared if this makes no sense to you. I am hoping to some of you, this is already on your hearts.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SavingstoSuitor/files/; click "216.JPEG"

What you are looking at is the 216 digit (Angelic) Name of God derived from Exodus 14:19-21. Darren Aronofsky produced his debut (1999 Sundance Film Festival winner) flick dirt cheap, black and white titled “Pi - faith in chaos” and there are a few scenes about this. If you have it on DVD pause when Saul leaves the encrypted Name on the Go board. Pause on Saul’s notes. What I thought I saw here in the notes when I paused a VHS video tape was the same paleo-Hebrew you see above. I was really thrilled that Aronofsky knew. Earlier in the flick, modern Hebrew had failed to produce results. But then I paused a DVD and found out I was looking at numbers, just normal numbers in Saul’s notes.

Anyway, the Hebrew alphabet has not just changed style from the Sumarian Ostraca font of David’s time (1000 BC), it has changed numerically. Originally the alphabet is modulo 500 and lately the alphabet is modulo 1000. This is probably a westernization to accommodate number lines. The rabbis did this by adding five finals. These are repeat letters but when they are used at the end of a word they equate to the 500, 600 … 900. See? The next increment is 1000 so I call it “modulo 1000” like in cryptological mathematics.

The number line of the alphabet is not linear either. It goes Aleph (see Psalm 119) = 1; Beth = 2... Teth = 9; Yod = 10; Caph = 20; Lamed = 30... Tzaddi = 90; Koph = 100; Resh = 200; Shin = 300; Tav = 400. Logarithmic; exponential. Not linear like the Newtonian calculus and mechanics. This is the mathematics of life. The Fibonacci Sequence and the five cube sum number locks. [1, 153, 370, 371, 407] The key is found at I Samuel 17:40 and John 21:11 among other clues (see footnote). But the last letter is Tav=400 and the next increment is 500 so ‘modulo 500‘; not modulo 1000 is the logarithmic number line of the Bible. The mathematics of life.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SavingstoSuitor/files/; click "72-Fold Name.JPEG"

The lower primes work much more functionally in prior knowledge psychometrics. Forecasting the stock market works much better with the Fibonacci numbers. The Fibonacci Sequence is exponential on a 61.55% ration. 0+1=1;1+1=2;2+1=3;3+2=5;5+3=8;8+5=13... The ratio of the addends is 61.55%. Five. If you go from the point of a pentagram to the intersection, that is 61.55%. This ration is found throughout nature from cellular biology to the cosmic precedence (“wobble” of the North Star; rotates 1º every 72 years). 360º / 5 = 72. The Vitruvian Man drawn by Leonardo da Vinci. Like God’s signature throughout life. The 216 digit name above is 72 x 3 = 216 and is derived because these three verses contain 72 letters each (see footnote 2). It is the Seventy-two Fold Name spoken by the cohen gadol (high priest) over the congregation from the holiest place on Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement; Leviticus 23) for the forgiveness of the ecclesia.

Atonement, repentence and the rebirth. The clean white bride and the new name (of the man or woman; not the artifice) represented like a white stone of acquittal. Jurists of old played with a (smooth) black and a white stone in their hands while they listened to the evidence. Then they put one or the other into the hat to determine conviction or acquittal. This is why I am putting this out there.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Footnote: The U.S. Courthouse has the bill of rights posted on a bronze placard and at the Tenth Amendment about State’s rights is a (right; pointing up) pentagram. See the Stars and Stripes.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SavingstoSuitor/files/; click "72-weights.JPEG"

Footnote 2: After optimizing the resonance of the Table of Relative Weights for naturally occurring isotopes, I discovered the value shift reflected the number seventy-two.

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
David Merrill Posted - 08 Feb 2005 : 19:01:45
Exploration into the second:

The ROSICRUCIAN DICTIONARY in The Rosicrucian Manual 1918; H. Spencer Lewis may have some insight into the second as a standard.

quote:
Nous - is that energy, power, and force emanating from the Source of all Life, possessing positive and negative polarity, manifesting it in vibrations of various rates of speed which, under certain conditions and obeying the dictates of natural law, establish the world of form, be that for visible or invisible...

Nous possesses within itself all potentialities; that is, all manifestations of any kind are within it, uncreated, awaiting the right moment, the precise time, the exact locality for ....

Nous is vibratory in character, dual in nature, triune in manifestation. It operates through a system of harmonics by means of a Cosmic Keyboard of sixty octaves or twelve groups or periods, each period consisting of five octaves of twelve notes each. An interesting and significant point in this regard is that each period is related...

Each note represents a definite number of vibrations of Nous, beginning with one vibration per second for the first key, and ending with trillions of vibrations per second for the last key...(emphasis added)

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_EMFpulser.jpg
David Merrill Posted - 01 Feb 2005 : 09:44:21
Incorporating the Fibonacci Sequence into theology is the essence of the Name of God. It may seem I have said I have 'arrived'. That is only to say I know the Jewish Secret/Sacred Name of God the cohen gadol (High Priest) would speak in the Holy Place on Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement). Well it sounds cool when substituted into Hebrew songs instead of adonai. But I really think that Yodi Heyo Wavo Heyah is great because with about $5 it will get you a Starbucks.

Think about it. Where would you find the true Name of God? It would be a signature upon every facet of His creation. http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_72-weights.jpg The expansion of the seashell, for instance. The Golden Rectangle. Why is it pleasing aesthetically? http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan/PhiSpiralofCreation.html The expansion rate of 61.55% from the core during growth - found in the human form too (the "Image of God")? www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Vitruvian.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_SpiralFromPentagram.jpg It would seem some kind of magical balance between order and chaos. http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_FibbSpiral.jpg A place or 'pocket' that keeps even the planets from just flying around willy-nilly.

Why was the Pentagram the ancient symbol of Jerusalem and much more historically proven both the Star of David and Solomon?

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Pentahexsymbol1.jpg
Dictionary of Symbols "hexagram"
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Pentahexsymbol2.jpg
Dictionary of Symbols "pentagram"

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Pentagramsig.jpg
Laser Through Gemstone

There are five Cube Sum Number Locks in the number line:
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/FermatTheorem.gif
Fermat's Last Theorem

Seriously though, would not the Creator put His Signature upon His Creation?

The earliest excrescences of Jewish physics reflect some of these common denominators. http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_yesirah-Pi.jpg Clearly the Pentagram demonstrates 61.55% at the intersections and it is a mystery to historical symbologists how the Pentagram could have ever become a mental archetype 2000 years prior to the Hexagram, which is so much easier to draw perfectly with a straight edge. [The Pentagram is part of the earliest intellectual property of the Masons.] But what about Pi? Why did Darren Aronofsky choose to focus around Pi; Faith in Chaos?

These pages from an old mathematics journal are in the original order. They tie the circle of intelligence from Command to Special Forces together though. But when viewing the zipped pages, keep in mind that these thoughts came together over more than a month and are only loosely linked. But scanning may give you some ideas about a common thread.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Pi-Intelligence.zip

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/IntelligenceID.jpg
Intelligence ID Card

A couple years ago I read an interesting paper about Pi. Now keep in mind that you can find the exact value of Pi. Mathematicians tell you otherwise but they are on dog food; glorified guessers. How to find the exact value of Pi? Roll a wheel on a piece of paper and measure the diameter and the circumfrance with a ruler. There is the ratio, Pi right there in the physical reality. The thing to notice is that 22/7 is actually closest to the true value of the three methods in the journal exploration about the real value of Pi.

I call the mathematicians 'glorified guessers' because of the Calculus. It is really a fine method of guessing. You just dither your guesswork a supposedly infinite amount of times and then collapse it at a final guess called 'limit'. Which is an oxymoron called "infinitely small". Keith Devlin (The Math Gene, 2000) lectured at Colorado College and said three times, "Calculus is pure magic!"

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill Posted - 25 Jan 2005 : 10:26:28
I am presuming that Thomas Jefferson rejected the metric system because he felt the SAE (inches etc.) somehow coordinated with the second?
Mark Posted - 24 Jan 2005 : 23:02:29
Hah...?
David Merrill Posted - 22 Jan 2005 : 18:20:08
Three weeks and not a mouse stirring in the house!

Maybe if I make myself a little clearer someone can help me with the time thing.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_SpiralFromPentagram.jpg

I gave the original I drew last night to a Day Trader. He has noticed all the "Fibb-this" and the "Fibb-that" in predicting what the markets will do... which when you think about it, is what that whole business is about. He is going to try taping the drawing up on the wall in his office where he can easily look at it while he works.

Thus a snippet from Pi: Faith in Chaos by Darren Aronofsky too. http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Pi-snippet.wmv [Albeit 20 minutes long, I have extracted the mathematical subject matter for an advertizement. I had never heard about this interesting movie until I saw it on a used video shelf at a music shop. It is Darrent Aronofsky's premiere work and it won Sundance Film awards in 1997. In good faith I believe it will increase video sales by showing you this snippet.]

What I want to give my friend is the same ratio, or rate of expansion in a radio signal. Something like the harmonic pulser but that defines the Fibonacci Sequence and will help keep him on accurate tracking with the next few hours or days in the stock markets.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_EMFpulser.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_727+728Hz.mp3
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Harmonic85MHz.jpg

The harmonic pulser (Ed Skilling) generates a healing/balancing frequency of 727 Hz. It 'rings' throughout the electromagnetic spectrum by distributing the 727 Hz frequency on a biphasic (assymetrical) square pulse - the higher (radio) frequency on the tops of the squares is 28.322 MHz. Thus at the third harmonic, 28.322 x 3 = 85 MHz, we find 727 Hz. Very clever Ed. 727 Hz disrupts about anything that ails you. http://www.royalrife.com/freq.html

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_728HzSquareWave.jpg

Even microbes, bacteria and viruses want to survive. So Ed designed a 'hobbler'. He made the 727 Hz wave unstable and assymetrical so that pathogens cannot easily accomodate the radio signal.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_90HzAMon728HzSquarePulse.jpg

But with radio signals it always comes down to slope being a function of frequency and there is where I want to know, "Should I be trusting in the almighty Second?"

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill Posted - 27 Dec 2004 : 20:13:21
This item is interesting:

quote:
Thomas Jefferson denied the metric system because it did not coordinate time...with length, volume, and weight.

It infers that the SAE system does coordinate time with physical dimensions. That starts me wondering...

I recall a hotel in Ouray, Colorado. The cellar had a health spa and a limestone cavern with a hot spring. Near the door into the cavern was a room with an isolation chamber. I laid down in this isolation chamber one afternoon about 5:00 PM and after a few moments could hear my heart beat. A few minutes later and I could hear my blood pumping and started to see flashes and patterns of light. The hallucinations grew in intensity. My senses were screaming for input and in about twenty or thirty minutes ... well, it just stopped. So I sat up and pushed open the hatch on top of the chamber.

Freakiest thing; pitch black and silent like inside the chamber. That was a little rattling so I felt my way out into the room and found the light switch. On came the light and I realized that somebody had shut down the spa. I would have been locked in for the remainder of the night but there was a back stairway with a little "CLOSED" sign hanging across it I used to get back up to my room. I showered and went to bed because it was well after midnight!

I had not fallen to sleep that I could detect. I know of the passage of time when I sleep. I can awaken with any minute I choose. And I also have awakened to the feeling of lost time; you know, with the nurse taking my blood pressure and telling me to stay in the bed - me trying to get back to the accident so I could get a grip on what had happened. This was different than both sleep or a concussion.

Maybe our experience of time is tied intimately with our senses? I have wondered how eternity differs from no sense of time.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. It is nice to hear from Joshua Ben and Isaac MOZESON. So I will help them plug their newest book:

quote:
Holiday Greetings to everyone! "Good News!" Our long awaited book, "Origin of SPEECHES" (by Isaac Mozeson and Joshua Ben) is ready and formatted for book printing! "Bad News" is that we need FUNDS to print and distribute our book! Can you help? If you are willing to donate any amount (for which you will receive one free and autographed copy of the printed book), it would be greatly appreciated. We are able to accept your donation via PAYPAL.COM (payable to: "edenics@campus.ie"), or whichever way you prefer, and we, Isaac Mozeson and I, Joshua Ben, greatly appreciate it. (If you are an able translator, we also need you to translate this work into your language.) Blessings,
The Edenics Team!

--
Robert-James Posted - 27 Dec 2004 : 16:29:45
Greetings,
a wonderful book; Secrets of the Great Pyramid, by Peter Tompkins.
Thomas Jefferson denied the metric system because it did not coordinate time...with length, volume, and weight.
Another book; The Great Pyramid Decoded, by Peter Lemesurier.
An inch is 3949.89 statue miles/10,000,000.
3949.89 is the earth's mean polar radius.
Plow through these findings and one will conclude that great math and wisdom are to be found in the study and measurement of the Giza pyramid. Isaiah 19:19-20.
The hebrew lettered numerics for this passage is 5448, the pyramid of Giza, without the Capstone, is 5448 point something high.
Then again, the giza pyramid is pictured on FED note, part of the United States of America's Seal. Not used until the BANKRUPCY.
Perfect Love casts out all fear.
I pray you gentle-men, not gent{i}le men consider that everything will be proved upon the witness of two or three. Scripture written is one witness.
More than a few mathmaticians have gone mad! A high I.Q. can be a curse.
One King-Judge-Lawgiver.
Simple stuff.
Robert
David Merrill Posted - 26 Dec 2004 : 22:44:25
The peak is found through derivative.

Wholeness is found through integration.

Sometimes when I am trying to calculate in my head I will find myself involving time and I come to a great conclusion regarding a numerical quantity but doubt that the time factor can be worth anything. I suppose the same could be said about the Babylonian 360 day year too. It really is off by quite a percentage from reality. But some of the numbers in the Book of Daniel that Jesus said will be reliable for calculating at Matthew 24:15, they originate in Babylonian thinking.

There is a pioneer in Superstring theory named Jim Gates. http://www.physics.umd.edu/ep/gates/gates.html He is a professor at a major university; University of Maryland I think. One of his disciples (grad student) got interested in my mathematics and suddenly spent several months in the Bethesda mental hospital. He was imposing his knowledge of physics as though he was remembering developing the equations. He thought he was Max Planck, Albert Einstein; like that. I helped walk him through a barrage of powerful pharmaceuticals and for a while he thought I was a computer program. I wanted to find some logic or method behind why he went mad as well as for him to provide me with some kind of mathematics from the other side of sanity. Nothing. At least that I could see. No patterns. So I left him alone. [He recovered I suppose and moved to Florida.]

I am starting to feel the same way about measuring crystals to find out why these antibiotics are specifically detrimental to pathogens:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ColloidalSilver.jpg

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_GentamicinSulfate.jpg

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_PenicillinCrystalTrees-Polarized-400x.jpg

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_SulfacetamideSodium_DCE.jpg

He got Jim Gates involved; actually I did because I thought he already had. Professor Gates seemed to blame me for his episode.
True North Posted - 26 Dec 2004 : 20:54:04
quote:
Well the slope of the signal is a function of frequency - cycles/sec. So how dependable is the second; let alone the inch

The slope is a tangent wave so it is accurate at its apex, top and bottom and unstable anywhere else.

Apex of the Kingdom is decipherable here and now

TN
David Merrill Posted - 26 Dec 2004 : 19:04:06
When it comes to the second (I am inspired about the Egyptian v. SAE inch) I become perplexed. For instance the slope in forulating a signal that may convey the Fibonacci Sequence. Well the slope of the signal is a function of frequency - cycles/sec. So how dependable is the second; let alone the inch?

I suspect that the correlation between Egypt and Babylon came through Pythagoras who was captured allegedly for twelve years around 550 BC. Cambysis, a Babylonian general supposedly captured Pythagoras in Egypt and took him to Babylon.

You say:

quote:
Such foolishness.

But then everything in life need not be pertinent.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Robert-James Posted - 26 Dec 2004 : 17:56:30
Does anyone here know that the ancient Egyptian inch as used in building the Giza pyramid, and the American inch differ by about a hair's width? After over 4,600 years! Thomas Jefferson blew a fuse over even the thought of going metric in America. Seems we be the last nation holding the fort, as even England has gone metric. Also, the original four sockets of the Giza pyramid are 365.242 pyramid cubits apart? This fact alone should prove that time has not changed. Circa 2600 b.c. Too bad the pyramid was not built to specifications! It will symbolically be built from the top down.
Truth changes not.
The books of Jubilees and Enoch, as we have them, are rife with errors. Worthy to read? Surely, as they stimulate thought...as to what was, is, and will be.
52x7=364...something missing here 840x3=2520
7x12=84 {seven days of twelve hours}
6x24=144

The woman at the well has something to do with Yoseph's bones. Yoseph and what he re-presents made sure that Israelites would not leave "his bones" in Egypt. Kind of corny, on the surface.

I find it amazing that most all folks including Newton used the date 4004 b.c. as 'from Adam'. Some English cretin named Bishop UNGER decided that Adam was created October 9th, 4004 b.c.
The Septuagint and Yosephus, and a couple other witnesses,, have the date at 5407 b.c. or there abouts. I've done the homework and one of the figures is absolutely wrong.
I have made my choice, as the Noah type flood is just about lapping at Abraham's feet in the KJV, which is foolishness.
Yahushua came about 400 years into the sixth day.
We are about 400 years into the eighth day.
The Talmudic jews knew this, and detested the book of Daniel. Talmudists think creation day was what, approximately 3700 b.c. And they know better.
Mason's are not much better on the subject.
Such foolishness.
1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1=1
YHWH is Unity.
YHWH is One.

David Merrill Posted - 25 Dec 2004 : 17:46:46
Without rereading the Introduction by the R.H. Charles Pseudopigrapha, I would say on recollection, no. These books have a lot of items that agree with the more reliable canons but with the Book of Enoch, it was written over the period of 60 or so years. Therefore there are discrepancies within itself and where the authors are naming angels for instance, the names only partially agree from one part of the book to another.

About Jubilees, I have not read that for a while. I may revisit that Introduction soon. http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_BibleBookshelf.jpg

You remind me that in Israel by about 160 BC the rabbis were aware the solar calendar was more than 360 days and were considering correcting the Babylonian pattern. However it did not take hold. The Jews stuck to the lunar calendar. You can download a very accurate calendar from Aish.com. http://www.aish.com/literacy/reference/AishLuach_(Luach_means_-Calendar-_in_Hebrew).asp

I suggest you also download Skyglobe if you like to research the exact holidays around the Crucifixion. Or if you like to calculate by the exact solar/lunar conjunction in modern times too.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I may elaborate on this. I recall in The Nazarene Gospels Restored by Joshua Podro and Robert Graves there was a codification mentioned in the footnotes. The five husbands of the Sumarian woman at the well were symbolic of the correction on the solar calendar from 364 to 365 days. Fascinating as that was to me, I do not recall the details. Maybe I will refresh my memory from the book.
Cornerstone Foundation Posted - 25 Dec 2004 : 16:38:20
quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill
Here's some interesting information about 2,520 x 360 = 907200 - http://www.direct.ca/trinity/mirror.html

This expands upon the timelines I have developed partially. That is to say, the "Year" to a day rate is 360 days/per solar year in the Babylonian thinking.

Cornerstone Foundation wrote:

In computing these timelines...do you know if the following information from I Enoch and from The Book of Jubilees is considered in the calculation?

quote:
I Enoch, Chapter 74:1-4a:

These are the leaders of the chiefs of the thousands, those which preside over all creation, and over all the stars; with the four days which are added and never separated from the place allotted them, according to the complete calculation of the year.

And these serve four days, which are not calculated in the calculation of the year.

Respecting them, men greatly err, for these luminaries truly serve, in the dwelling place of the world, one day in the first gate, one in the third gate, one in the fourth gate, and one in the sixth gate.

And the harmony of the world becomes complete every three hundred and sixty-fourth state of it. For the signs,

The seasons,

The years,

And the days, Uriel showed me; the angel whom [Yahweh] of glory appointed over all the luminaries.

I Enoch, Chapter 81:5-7....

With respect to the progress of the sun in heaven, it enters and goes out of each gate for thirty days, with the leaders of the thousand classes of stars; with four which are added, and appertain to the four quarters of the year, which conduct them, and accompany them at the four periods.

Respecting these, men greatly err, and do not calculate them into the calculation of every age; for they greatly err respecting them; nor do men know accurately that they are in the calculation of the year. But indeed these are marked down forever; one in the first gate, one in the third, one in the fourth, and one in the sixth:

So that the year is complete in three hundred and sixty-four days.

Book of Jubilees, Chapter 6:30b-38.....

....And all the days of the commandment will be two and fifty weeks of days, and (these will make) the entire year complete. Thus it is engraven and ordained on the heavenly tablets. And there is no neglecting (this commandment) for a single year or from year to year.

And command thou the children of Israyl that they observe the years according to this reckoning-three hundred and sixty-four days, and (these) will constitute a complete year, and they will not disturb its time from its days and from its feasts; for everything will fall out in them according to their testimony, and they will not leave out or disturb any feast.

But if they do neglect and do no observe them according to His commandment, then they will disturb all their seasons and the years will be dislodged from this (order), [and they will disturb the seasons and the years will be dislodged] and they will neglect their ordinances.

And all the children of Israyl will forget and will not find the path of the years, and will forget the new [months], and seasons, and sabbaths and they will go wrong as to all the order of the years.

For I know and from henceforth will I declare it unto thee, and it is not of my own devising; for the book (lies) written before me, and on the heavenly tablets the division of days is ordained, lest they forget the feast of the covenant and walk according to the feasts of the Gentiles after their error and after their ignorance.

For there will be those who will assuredly make observations of the moon - how (it) disturbs the seasons and comes in from year to year ten days too soon.

For this reason the years will come upon them when they will disturb (the order), and make an abominable (day) the day of testimony, and an unclean day a feast day, and they will confound all the days, the holy with the unclean, and the unclean day with the holy, for they will go wrong as to the months and sabbaths and feasts and jubilees.

For this reason I command and testify to thee that thou mayst testify to them; for after thy death thy children will disturb (them), so that they will not make the yea three hundred and sixty-four days only and for this reason they will go wrong as to the new [months] and seasons and sabbaths and festival, and they will eat all kinds of blood with all kinds of flesh.

Are the Book of I Enoch and the Book of Jubilees books that can be relied upon?

Best Regards,

Marty
David Merrill Posted - 25 Dec 2004 : 12:51:13
Here's some interesting information about 2,520 x 360 = 907200 - http://www.direct.ca/trinity/mirror.html

This expands upon the timelines I have devoped partially. That is to say, the "Year" to a day rate is 360 days/per solar year in the Babylonian thinking.
David Merrill Posted - 25 Dec 2004 : 12:48:58
Here's some interesting information about 2,520 x 360 = 907200 -
David Merrill Posted - 02 Aug 2004 : 10:40:27
Dear Manuel;

If you speak of Jews Anglicizing to avoid persecution, you open a whole new can of worms.

About Polish and Czech tiring of nobody being able to pronounce or spell their name, I think that is another story altogether.

But outside those two points in style, I am speaking specifically about forming a "new creature" (in conforming to the World Bank policies) by title called legal name = given name (first and middle) + family or surname (last name).

An interesting experience yesterday. A dreg from the grunge I picked up from the hairy (gnarly) mop water I slept on (cold concrete) for 48 hours a month ago, all for not having a last name, was conjunctivitis (Pink Eye) in my left eye. While natural antibiotics seemed to clear everything else up, I tried to find some Sulphacetamide Sodium drops and/or Erythromycin (opthalmic) ointment. Being Sunday, I went into a little clinic near the drug store. I counted the cash in my wallet and offered what I did not need ($40) for the prescriptions - ($55). The doctor accepted.

I was given forms. I only put my name, after crossing out the "FIRST NAME" etc. and put N/A for the remainder. I refused for cause the Privacy Act and its acknowledgment form I added, ", and was returned "Refused for Cause" immediately." before signing. [I prefer the common law Doctor/Patient confidentiality.] There was nothing to check on medications and allergies so I returned that blank.

The lady got upset and checked with another lady - supervisor I presume. Well they were strangely ok with no SSN etc. but were adamant about an address. I explained quite clearly I have no address. They "checked" with the Dr. and said he required an address too^. [20/20 hindsight says I could have called them there on the Dr.'s Hippocratic Oath, "...except for patients who have no address..." ???]

But now the ladies were insisting on something that they knew did not exist. They did have a genuine problem with the field on the computer entry. Albeit that was not my problem, they were convinced it was. So I acquired the "legitimate address" they were demanding off the City map on my Pocket PC. It was a legitimate address alright, I just have no clue who lives there. So that smoothed things over being I obviously was inventing, and that they are obviously not to hold me to giving them "my" address. They know better than to send mail there or even act surprised that I lied. [They all became infuriated with me suggesting that since I was (at the moment breathing) at the clinic, they use the clinic's address.]

The Dr. was courteous and professional. He looked at the papers in front of me when the examination was over, as though he was interested in an explanation if offered but I moved toward the door instead and went to the drug store. He instructed me to come back for a follow-up visit if needed. On the way out I discharged the $55 with FRNs and left the condescending staff behind.

Now that is a long-winded method of getting to my point. The supervisor was really upset; they all were. She was threatening to contact the Postal Service about authenticating the address but saw me pull it randomly off the map. It was Sunday too but the police are open. She likely ran a check for warrants on "David Merrill" and since I am not arrested, can regard this as a confirmation the "abatement for misnomer" stands firm - from last month when I was shivering on the cold concrete getting sick.

That case was clearly for "DAVID MERRILL FAMILY NAME A/K/A DAVID MERRILL". Which is not my name. Even after decryption, "David Merrill" is inferred an alias. Maybe it is correct that that was my "last name" [that I have been fooled into thinking mine] prior to coming to my senses. Now my "new name" is the same one my parents gave me when they welcomed me, the infant boy, into the family. The new name acquits just as a smooth white stone* in the Holy Bible.

That was the context of "avoidance" I meant, simply because I feel it is a useful utility to some of the readers.

Regards,

David Merrill.

^ This is all hearsay from the staff. I was never in earshot of these alleged conversations with the Dr. I suspect the Dr. by his behavior with me, was just trying to be agreeable with their judgment that I must have an address to make thier jobs with the computers easier. He had no real feelings about the matter that I could tell.

* I have heard convincing argument that the jurists of old were given a white and black stone after assembly and before hearing the evidence. While hearing the evidence and testimony they would work the stones in their hands, wearing them smooth. When it was time to adjudicate they turned in a stone; white to acquit. Black to convict.
Manuel Posted - 02 Aug 2004 : 09:28:32
Yet... why have there been so many which "change the names," specially the "family names?"
There seems to be avoidance there too doesn't it?

I am,
Manuel
David Merrill Posted - 02 Aug 2004 : 04:46:40
Dear Robert James;

I may be misconstructing your point. You said:
quote:
Now the world will ask one for a LAST NAME, which is a slave name. For if one already has a LAST NAME, he has withdrawn himself from having a new name. By one's own's word's one will be justified or condemned, here and now.
Now I am trying to make sense by calling "LAST NAME" in the context you mean to be a "final" name. This makes for an interesting point, at least to me.

Whenever I teach somebody their name (two or three times a week) they invariably tell their true name to me. That is to say, I ask questions and form the true name, typically by their telling me the first and middle names their parents gave them at birth. I do not go to the parents; I get it from the man or woman I am speaking with.

Invariably these people have accepted (from the world) that their last name is part of their true name until I point out that last name is not part of their "given" name (the parents did not consider "Anderson" v. "Remington" v. "Taylor"...), our parents made no choice about "LAST NAME" and therefore it was given by the family, not the parents.

From what you said, we may gather that acceptance of the LAST NAME from the world as a finalized name for the man or woman is to invite the provisions of debt (death) currency and the combinations of social obligations set by the policies of the World Bank.

I feel that discovering (again) the true name and understanding that as a vessel, the man or woman can function as captain, and that the law of the flag presents God as Creator of the "navigible waters" (on land or sea); Exodus 13:16. Now this is uncovering the "new name" while living and breathing in the flesh. It is an acquittal. It is the ticket that avoids trial and worldly jurisdiction - abatement for misnomer is fatal error in the jurisdiction of any court.

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill Posted - 29 Jul 2004 : 00:17:33
Dear Robert James;

I suspect sending you to Strong's #3068 "yeh-hô-vaw'" and #3091 "yeh-hô-shoo'-ah" makes as much sense to you as you make to me.

You spin from Strong's though:

quote:
Aleph=A. aleph = 1000. Aleph = teaching.

Aleph = E, ("eh-lef" #504) much more fitting than A (as in #503 "aw-laf"). The shape is definitely an oxen's head in the paleo-Hebrew. http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/72foldName.gif - Tamed or yoked power; confirm at #505 "an ox's head being the first letter of the alphabet, and this eventually used as a numeral..." Aleph = 1, not 1000. Again that is #503 "aw-laf" and "make a thousandfold: - bring forth thousands." Aleph is family (as in yoking power) again #504 "eh-lef", nearly the same pronunciation for the number "1". Aleph is not teaching - not the Hebrew letter Aleph. That is a similar sounding word "aw-laf", #502; "learn, teach, utter."

I apologized for misconstruing the gist over on the "His name is not Yehushuah" thread. I do not make a lot of sense out of the subjective writing there. Your reply above seems suited for that thread though. You say things that just seem out of the blue, without foundation like "Yehushuah".

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. If you intend the above parataxis (spin) to distort true number lines, then you are quite welcome on "Mathematics worth pondering" so far as I am concerned. [Albeit I wish you could be more transparent.] That is a very interesting mathematical point. How perverting the vowel sounds can be like the Wormwood (Chernobyl) in the absinth*. Especially when applied to the Father and Messiah Names. From Yitzchak Elchanan MOZESON's The Word; The Dictionary that Reveals the Hebrew Source of English:

quote:
AH-VEY-RAH'________________[A-BH-R à ABR]
ROOTS: An aberration is an abnormality; a transgression in Hebrew is an (...) ABHARA. Latin words ab (from) and errare (to wander) form the etymology of ABERRATION.

BRANCHES: The word (...) AVARA itself is merely a first century term, but it's no sin to teach English and Hebrew speakers a common foreign word in such an easy way. Besides, the root verb (...) AVOR means to overstep one's bounds by violating a norm or disobeying a rule. In Joshua 7:11 Israel "transgressed" the covenant, while Mordecai the Jew in Esther 3:3 would not bend to Haman and "disobeyed" the king's order.
When he wanders and doesn't wander from the path, the (...) IVRI or "Hebrew" is the eternal deviate. Abraham was not the first Hebrew speaker, but he was the first iconoclast, "other-sider" or Hebrew.
Why did Abraham cross Mesopotamia? To get to (or from) the Other Side.
For sound-alike words that "cross-over" time and space see: "FERRY," "OVER", "PARA(SITE)" and "VEER."

ABRACADABRA / HaBRaKHaH DiBRaH
HA-BRAK-HA’ DIB-RA’ [BRK + DBR]
ROOTS: With a puff of hocus-pocus the dictionaries attribute this to non-existent Latin or Greek words like abracadabra, vaguely defined by the AHD as "a magic word." Abracadabra is subsequently defined as (1) a word held to possess supernatural powers and (2) jargon or gibberish.
There is no prooftext to pull out of a hat. A first guess is the Hebrew phrase (...) HABRAKHA DIBRA, meaning "the formula (blessing) is uttered." A second attempt is an Aramaic phrase (...) ABRA K'DIVRA or "I will create as has been spoken."

* That explains away Page after Page of "Holy Spirit" gibberish on the "His name is not Yehushauh" Topic. Prolonged exposure to the wormwood in absinth is certain insanity. Edgar Allen POE went down that road. Lots of author/poets have used opium but POE had a certain spun twist, we must admit.

Werner Maximilian is finding the Fibonacci Sequence quite effective for determining even the most fleeting stops, highs and lows in the market. That is because the 61.55% of the pentagram is much closer to the logarithmic progression of the Hebrew alphabet; 1-9 = Aleph to Teth, 10-90 = Yod to Tzaddi, and 100-400 = Koph to Tav. So maybe you can understand why I "abhor" your abherrations to the very numero-linguistic interface I am exploring. After trying to make sense of the "Yehushuah" thread, and even being indirectly accused of blaspheming the Holy Spirit, I believe distorting number lines (i.e. "Aleph = 1000") is most pernicious doctrine.

We can invent number lines as we go but the mathematics found in life hold true to physics. Even the calculus is guesswork albeit at a fiction called "infinitesimally small" (oxymoron) or limit. [Although I admit, landing the first Lunar Module with only a few pounds of fuel remaining for additional error was a great tribute to oxymoron based mathematics.]

Robert-James Posted - 28 Jul 2004 : 22:20:35
What is an expert? I know of no "so called experts" that can disect paleo-hebrew picture letter's.[though some labor in the privacy of their own dominion, shearching out the heavenly treasures that Yahuweh allow's His singular one's to come into}Your 'expert's' are versed in BABYLONIAN block aramic hebrew. A far cry from the ancient paleo-hebrew.
Iammai, hold your ground, as what you are thinking is good.
Just like the English RoBeRT. R=head, B=house.
Paleo is the language from heaven. Not, Babylonian block lettering, with the Jewish vowel placing and pronunciation.
YaHuSHuAH...I Will Be-Salvation. In the form of a man, My Son.
Ishmael, the second name in Anglo-Saxon speak, is the tribal name. The third name is the sir-sur name....family name, of a freeman. A fourth name is descriptive of the man's action's. Though most all do not have a fourth name. For they do nothing...risk nothing.
Now the world will ask one for a LAST NAME, which is a slave name. For if one already has a LAST NAME, he has withdrawn himself from having a new name. By one's own's word's one will be justified or condemned, here and now.
So Ishmael, is to learn and speak of the second birth.
Now, Nicodemus...John 3rd ch. was quite a fine man. And he asked the Master questions about the second birth. Nicodemus was even there at the end, a believer in the Truth.
Eternal re-birth? Maybe so, but listen to: Revelations 3:11...and he shall go out no more.
Have fun, dear brother.
For over five thousand years paleo-hebrew was spoken and written, before the JEWS invented block aramic hebrew, and transcribed the ancient scripture. Now, what is a JEW? Ezra found the book of scripture, and the people wept for day's, seeing just how far the house of Judah had strayed.
And we are not without hope, even the KJV, with concordance help will open the door of our understanding...to what has been written. So much so, that a child of Yahuweh can understand. For the Law is written upon our hearts, circumcised hearts...can see and hear...and feel.
Aleph=A. aleph = 1000. Aleph = teaching. Now, think about a 1000 year reign, in another light. Now, think as John did, as he veiled his message. Cainanites were trying to destroy the Light as fast as they could. And still are.
berkano brought up a fine point...what paper work shall redeem me? It that somewhere in scripture?
I read: By the Blood of the Lamb, by the word of their testimony, by loosing their life {civil-old man] shall they become overcomer's.

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000