ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Civil Governments
 Commercial Affidavit of Truth

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
esther2 Posted - 06 Jan 2006 : 07:09:53
can we please start a thread about the 14 page "implementation and demand order" together with the 50 page CAT (Commercial Affidavit of Truth) which are posted and discussed on www.catfreedom.com (most recent update) and www.catfreedom.org? i have lots of questions trying to understand this stuff, and am very interested in feedback from the senior ecclesia posters, such as david merrill, berkano, revokethetrust, et al. thanks! in Him and by His Spirit only, esther2
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thomas Jeffrey Posted - 29 Dec 2009 : 01:13:16
Mary is correct in what she says. It is foolish to blindly follow what others say is good or harmless without fully understanding what they are getting themselves into. This is exactly what got Christians into this convoluted mess in the first place.

All actions or pleas by servants of Christ should be done in a Non-Statutory manner. Brethren, be very careful of ALL processes that cite statutes and codes as they are private law and of the world. Christ never cited any Roman codes or statutes. Neither should we. Our Law comes from the Heavenly Father as contained in Scripture. It is so sad that the modern heretical doctrines of dispensationalism and antinomianism have stripped the teaching of Law from the Church.

On another note...I could not help but notice all of the bantering about "territories", land, and the Constitution. The simplicity of the matter is that all land belongs to God.

The not-so-simple matters to understand are:

1) Since March 28, 1861 the Constitution has not existed, and if it did, unless you signed it you would not be a party to it. You would be an interloper to a contract between aristocrats of that day. The Constitution was a reorganizational document written as compromise after the war. And, although it was a document whose form was based on Christian common law, it was far from being a Godly document. Contrary to all state Constitutions at the time, it did not even mention God or Jesus once. ("In the Year of our Lord..." at the closing statement does not count)

2) Since Lincoln's army won the war against the Southern states, all of the states (North and South) have re-written their Constitutions and have become sub-corporations of the District of Columbia which gives them certain special rights and privileges to govern their incorporated land.

3) All land in America has been "claimed" by the government whose seat is the District of Columbia. This "claimed" land is a territory of D.C. In order for the government "claiming" ownership to make a profit on this land, it issues land patents which gives the possesor of the land rights to the land for a fee (property tax).

4) Yes, this claimed land has been divided in to districts here and there. But it is only for administrative purposes of the provisional worldly government which should not affect or concern modern bondmen of Christ. Whatever post-bellum "overlays" there may be in districts, states, or "territories" are inconsequential. The only things that should matter to Christians are the names given to the land areas by our Christian forefathers, with their proper spelling, and the Lawful offices that were set up in those areas.

As servants of Christ, and heirs with Him, we can stand on our Father's land with clear allodial title in His name. His title is superior to any worldly government's and they know it. That is why, when presenting evidence to any court or legal entity to your standing in Law as a servant of and heir with Christ, that you use Scripture as your Law. To preserve your primary evidence that He is in you and you in Him.

It does not matter what purported case or action is brought against you by any provisional governmental agent. A traffic ticket, foreclosure, or property tax, etc. can all be abated by a plea out of bar using Non-Statutory abatements as a bondservant of Christ using scripture and maxims of law as your source.

The key is to know what constitutes commercial activity and to stay out of it. Learn your standing in Law as a bondman of Christ and stay away from any benefits, privileges, and opportunities granted by the provisional governments.

May the Lord richly Bless you all,

Thomas Jeffrey, suae potestate esse
freedomfighter Posted - 11 Dec 2009 : 01:17:00
I am new to this sovereign stuff, and am having to take a crash course. I am going through foreclosure from the banks on my property. I would like to get a copy of the Commercial Affidavit of Truth. How can I? Can anyone advise me on the steps to take to stop the bank. I am from New Zealand, so things a little different over here apparently.
Mary Posted - 06 Jul 2008 : 10:18:16
I think our difference regarding sovereign, is simply a matter of conflicting understanding of the word sovereign, ron. I am using it as it is used in the Scripture, and as it pertains to God’s people, while you are using it as it is used by those of the world who wish to have total dominion over God's creation.
Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings (sovereigns) and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings (sovereigns) and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
The key there, ron, is that we are made sovereigns UNTO OUR GOD, which means that He is the SUPREME SOVEREIGN who makes each of his adopted children, i.e. those who voluntarily choose to be OF HIS JURISDICTION, sovereign, AS PERTAINS TO OTHER MEN, ron. As long as we remain obedient to Him, then we are under the dominion of no man, or group of men, UNLESS WE VOLUNTARILY CHOOSE TO BE.
But, aside from that, my question was, What does "interpreting" mean to you, ron?
And now, from your most recent response, I have yet another question, ron.
Are you saying that, in your opinion, in order for me to return to my Creator I must “clear it with their congregation” and sign their “signature page”, apparently without even “interpreting” it to be sure that it is the “Truth” before doing so? Doesn’t the scripture say to “prove (test) ALL THINGS”, ron?
“...read and learn ...then make your choice...it's that easy.” By that it appears that you are assuming that I have not read and learned and made a choice, and you know what can happen when we assume something, ron; our assumption could be dead wrong.

The "journey" of life has many possible roads. The sovereign individual chooses the one less traveled.
ron Posted - 05 Jul 2008 : 21:05:38
First, there is no sovereign individuals on this planet. Sovereign has been used by individuals, kings, etc. There are only two entities on this planet, those of this world and those in this world. Citizens (persona grata) and human beings ie...children of God. Persons are created by man and human beings are created by God. Whether you agree with that or not, it's how it is because some believe in creationism and some believe in their Heavenly Father. When Jesus was asked if he was the messiah...king of the jews.... he replied "so you say" ...he didn't acquiesse like we're taught to when a police officer says...id please...what's your name? answer: which one are you looking for ..the one with the little hands and feet on the first birth certificate? or the one given to me by the state in all CAPS?...what does the record show? In Commercial Law...first in time is first in line... all those licenses and permissions given to us are instruments in commerce...that's all...problem is...they never told us clearly that we had a choice of using them or using our Father's law and the law of commerce... Believe it or not, there are nations in the world that don't use all those permissions of earthly reasons, including theft and deceit... of course, the powers that be wish to change or destroy them and rebuild their way... one God against many gods...always been that way....but there is a time for all seasons...and His is coming....again... Their codes, rules and regulations are built for their own ...not for us....it's for their protection....from us....with them it's always burn the records and and rebuild their way...not His... for us it's simple....choose...take a stand for Him...or take a stand for them. There is no traversing... even our ministers have been licensed so as not to talk about the abominations that lead to desolation.... they skip over Leviticus 25:13 and Deut 25...every jot and tittle... Did they sell out ? yep...can they come back to their Father ? yep... but first they have to clear it with their congregation and offer them the signature page to sign, seal and put on the record. "when 144,000 come out of her, the whore of Babylon" He shall set the record straight... He created everything in heaven and earth....NO CHARGE! What's wrong with this picture..?? They're even killing our children in never ending wars...that they create... enough...read and learn ...then make your choice...it's that easy.
Mary Posted - 02 Jul 2008 : 07:57:32
"...don't get caught up in interpreting the CAT..."?!

What does "interpreting" mean to you, ron?

The "journey" of life has many possible roads. The sovereign individual chooses the one less traveled.
ron Posted - 29 Jun 2008 : 10:14:12
Read the foundation page attached to the signature page (download)sign with anomolie First-Middle:last. Seal with thumbprint in Red (for blood) ink, sign name in green (for earth). We'll attach a Fox stamp before it's filed. Fox stamp is used by "them" to add real value to their docs. Double bar S is valued in gold or silver. Single bar S is no value.

We add that signature page to next filing and you become part and party to over 100 default judgements against them....anotherwords, when it's filed as a case, they can bring nothing to the table because they failed to respond in 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months...now accepted in the International Court of Justice and that makes Chief Justice Roslyn Higgins our "accomodation maker." She is on the Queen's Bench and answerable to the Queen. This process could restore the banks to the crown. IF she does the right thing. They will make lots of offers.... just remember who you are.

After filing, we assist you in "publishing" your own treaty number Globally. If you are "charged" with anything, you use the 1st page of the Order and Demand and first page of the CAT, and signature page...buy a copy of their "charges" from the court clerk...place it inside the CAT pages and crossfile on the case. (if they refuse to recognize or accept your paperwork, present them with Federal Rule 902...downloadable on the site....goes to Identifying yourself...you have that right....if they don't accept and they break a federal rule of theirs and they will suffer the consequences. Little or no dialogue with them is encouraged....if they approach, and their lips move...1) they're lying and 2) it's an offer! Christ delineated too... Are you the one they call the King of the Jews ? .... He said... so you say! We say, who are you looking for, i have two birth certificates...one with feet and hand prints first and the STATE'S second...in commercial law....first in time is first in line....so which one are you looking for? Always avoid anger...they know not what they do...this process is for them too....but you can bet the farm they most likely will stay dumbed down...if they want to keep their jobs. Keep in mind, the good samaritan....is this process for them too? you bet...I tell them...sign on...come back to your father...and you'll have not one, but two ways to judge His children...His and theirs. so you're doing this for everyone...we have to leave judgements to Him....He's here to save us...but we have to know who we are.

We call the above explanation...."coming out of her"...or "taking a stand for our creator"... yes, steven king did a great movie on that.....:)

This is really too simple...Him vs thems... 1 God vs many gods...always has been that way...

and when a hundred and forty four come out of her, the whore of babylon, He will step in and His children shall be free. Take the stand... Him or them...choose...it's that simple.

be cautious about the dribble from their lips....much ado about nothing?? designed to keep you stupid...and confused....(put it in writing and sign it with pain and penalty of perjury) Mike has told a few judges to do that....they don't really like that.... has to do with their oaths or none....

History is fine...but remember....they write history....not you
ron Posted - 29 Jun 2008 : 09:31:17
It warms my heart to see discussion concerning the CAT (Commercial Affidavit of Truth. Unfortunately, because of man's laws being drummed into our hearts, the importance lies with only one issue...Jurisdiction. We know what gave them the "authority" to write their own laws... but accepting that they did that to "negate" our Father's laws. Jesus knew this very clearly. So did John the baptist. His job function was to prepare Jesus for the His tasks. At www.jca-psasl.org, my job is to "prepare" His children to come out of the whore of Babylon. All the stories bantied about mean nothing. The simple truth is.....the TRUTH shall set you free...from their laws and return to your Father's laws. By signing and sealing your signature on the affidavit, you are claiming your true identity rather than the one they prepared for you....a STATE called JOHN DOE with you becoming part and party to their abominations by JURISDICTION. In that, there is no hope of salvation on their books... and ultimately you answer to your heavenly Father concerning your lack of knowledge and judgement. That's why they change words and phrases annually in most Bibles and now they even put the 666 on the cover of newage bibles. This process doesn't make it neccessary to "understand" the truth... it's to take a stand for your creator and "know" in your heart what the truth is. You are His children in His world, in His universe on His planet and with His Laws... It's all about Jurisdiction and Truth...His truth, not theirs, they lie, cheat and steal...til He confronts them. Go see the old and new testiment testimonies....in Genesis and Acts ....old and new testiments.....they started their processes seriously in the 1600s with act and treaties....and God said in 400 years....I'll slapem down. Do the math... The Commercial Affidavit of Truth shall set you free... Put faith in trust in Him....not Them....and truth is...they know this is coming...look and listen around you... and close you eyes and ears when He makes them pay for what they've done to His children.
And the page missing from the KJV is on the site... God created you and everything on earth....NO CHARGE.... We will reap all value and they will stay with their creations....no value monies...It's really very simple...don't get caught up in interpreting the CAT... That's already finished....Signing it and sealing with thumbprint makes you a "claimant" to your Father's inheritance. Then learn how to stay out of them... it's really not hard. :) email me anytime at ron.jca@jca-psasl.org. But I stress this...read, listen, feel, look at everything on the site first...then ...He'll clear your heart for the next step. God loves you...and so do I. (ps..lots of you are caught up in "understanding" the beast...it's a waste of time...they are about fraud lies and deceit...He is about Truth.) it's that simple. Thank you Esther2
ron Posted - 01 Jun 2007 : 00:43:21
lots of opinions, some smoke and mirrors, there is and has been an affidavit of truth. It was the only instrument in commercial law in the time of Christ. But all you need to know is: who are you ? a child of the state ? or a child of God, inhabitant of the land.

www.jca-psasl.org has everything you need including contacts. I have had words with BAR members who deny or lie about the C.A.T. If I were in their shoes, I'd lie to, and the truth is, even lawyers and judges can "come out of her" and operate with broader wisdom and less stress and problems. To use God's law and Man's law to in the balance would be a huge step up from the current system they operate in. One that allows them to break their own laws.

If you're not signed on and sealed within the C.A.T., I would hestitate to "trust" in your foundation in law. I would urge caution in dialoging with one of any other "trust." Read the foundational pages of the signature page and caste your election ...or not.

Remember, their codes, rules and regulations of england and all licenses and permissions are all copyright material. Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing.

They hated Him and so they will hate you. Thank you Esther !

Contact us by the grace of God and His Son, Jesus Christ

JCA-PSASL-treaty M.I.D.#8207125187 for the Trustor Jesus Christ Administrator/Puget's Sound Agricultural Society, Limited (9 Stat.869)(Isaiah 9:6-7) c/o www.jca-psasl.org.,for the united states of America, "The New Jerusalem"(neutral non-combatant)liber 00930 page 2234

Jay Scott Posted - 16 Jan 2006 : 00:44:26
quote:
Originally posted by Greg

For those who have not read it much of the above quotes is from the book "Invisible Contracts" it's available free online, if any of you feel it may benefit your quest in showing the world who you are, ask and I will find the link and post it here. I am Greg and I shall serve the Lord. I will look forward to the groups feed back, and may the lords blessings be upon you all.

Greets, Greg,

I had a link handy:

George Mercier's Invisible Contracts:
http://www.worldnewsstand.net/law/invisible_contracts.htm

I hope all is well with you.

Jay

UPDATE:

Above link no longer provides the described information. Try these:

http://www.constitution.org/mercier/incon.htm
http://www.budgetcorporaterenewals.com/html/invisible_contracts.html
http://www.google.com/search?q=George+Mercier+Invisible+Contracts

Greg Posted - 15 Jan 2006 : 13:35:53
Greetings, I would like to attempt to address two of the topics posed by the initial poster which may help. First the admiralty;"...today in the United States, all Commercial contracts that private parties enter into with each other that are under Maritime Jurisdiction, are now also under Admiralty: Reason: The beneficial use and recirculation of Federal Reserve Notes makes the (gov) an automatic silent Equity third party to the arrangements." This is at a minimum as i understand it even if you're not bound by adhesion through other agreements/contracts (which is very rare).

As to "... how can something that is only a fiction (i.e. legal fiction) have any power over us to put us in bondage anyway? if our parents and grandparents (and ourselves with regard to our own children) played a big part in this bondage by signing us up for the SSN.." allow me to offer; "... one person cannot bind another absent a grant of agency jurisdiction.There are special financial benefits that persons documented as being politically Enfranchised at birth experience later on as adults when they are being shaken down for a smooth Federal looting; and it is this acceptance of benefits as adults, in the context of reciprocity being expected back in return, that attaches contract liability, and not the existence of a Birth Certificate, or some other document itself. Birth Certificates can be properly construed as documents evidencing your entitlement to Rights of Franchise, if you decide to exercise those rights later on when you come of age, but the reciprocal liability Enfranchised folks take upon themselves occurs by operation of contract -- the invisible contracts that quietly slip into gear whenever juristic benefits are being accepted: Now, here, today -- and by you, personally and individually. Written Documents, of and by themselves, mean absolutely nothing -- as it is the existence of Consideration [benefits] experienced or rejected out in the practical setting that attaches and severs liability, and the written Document or statement of the contract itself is unimportant for liability determination purposes -- and for good reasons: Because the Law operates out in the practical setting and not on paper, of and by itself; to say that the Law cannot operate except if on paper is to say in reverse that if there is no paper, there is no Law. Not understanding the significance of that Principle will render yourself prone to error in your thinking."

Allow me to share with you a benefit that I have yet to see addressed,"... as a benefit acceptant Enfranchised Person under the 14th Amendment, if your share of the National Debt is $250,000, and the (gov) comes along and slices off $150,000 from that Debt, so your exposure is now $100,000, then did the (gov) just give you a benefit?"

The obvious answer is of course, and through your acceptance, or failure to deny the benefit you are in an admiralty contract and as such the gov expects reciprication, and it's likely that through adhesion you've picked up a plethora of other obligations.

A question for the forum, Does the National Debt apply to you if you are not of the governmets citizens?
I think one is certainly correct in being hesitant to venture into the murky waters of using staututes and the like to show they do not apply to you. For those who have not read it much of the above quotes is from the book "Invisible Contracts" it's available free online, if any of you feel it may benefit your quest in showing the world who you are, ask and I will find the link and post it here. I am Greg and I shall serve the Lord. I will look forward to the groups feed back, and may the lords blessings be upon you all.
Lewish Posted - 11 Jan 2006 : 16:36:04
Brother George,

To use the term "Affidavit of Truth", is to show the lack of understanding of the user. It is a mis-nomer. Or an oxy-moron.

No offense is intended toward you. I just don't know any other way to say it.

You can have an Affidavit of Facts, an Affidavit of Circumstances (very rare), an Affidavit of Time, an Affidavit of Witness, etc., but to say Affidavit of Truth is to say "I don't know what I am talking about, I have just taken something from some guru and hoped it would fly."

Peace be unto you,

Lewis-Vincent
Caleb Posted - 11 Jan 2006 : 12:54:04
Dear Brother Rick,

You will note that the definition of "New Zealand" is circular in the Interpretation Act 1999. The old Interpretation Act tied it to the "Dominion" of New Zealand, but apparently no one knew where that was so now it refers to the "Realm" of New Zealand.

I have searched for the "Realm" of New Zealand and found it in only one place:

quote:
Flags, Emblems, and Names Protection Act 1981

5 New Zealand Ensign declared to be New Zealand Flag
(1) The flag hitherto known as the New Zealand Ensign, being the flag depicted in the Schedule 1 to this Act, is hereby declared to be the New Zealand Flag.
(2) The New Zealand Flag shall be the symbol of the Realm, Government, and people of New Zealand.

So they've taken a Naval Ensign and made it the flag of the "Realm". I guess that tells us all we need to know about where the "Realm" actually is. I love the honesty of these guys!

And yes, this is the flag that appears everywhere as "the" flag of New Zealand. We refer to it affectionately as "the flag of the Wellington Yacht Club".

Thanks for the reference to the Domicile Act as well. I was not aware of that one.

"Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end"
Isaiah 9:7
georgealexander Posted - 10 Jan 2006 : 10:38:22
I hope my question does not appear profane amidst the very learned foregoing.

Affidavit is a verified/acknowledged statement of fact.

Does Affidavit of Truth constitute something other than a FACT - or does the title indicate an Factual Statement of Facts?

Is this not redundant??

George Alexander
Uncle Buck Posted - 09 Jan 2006 : 19:32:02
quote:
Originally posted by Caleb

Extracts from a few NZ statutes to provide another perspective on what "territory" actually means:

From the Immigration Act 1987

New Zealand means any land territory within the territorial limits of New Zealand; and includes—
(a) The internal waters of New Zealand; and
(b) The Ross Dependency (including any ice shelf); and
(c) For the purposes of sections 16(2)(a), 24(3), 27(3), and 137(2)(a) of this Act, the territorial sea of New Zealand

If you study the above closely, you will see that the "New Zealand" over which the Immigration Department has jurisdiction is merely a "territory", and as will be further confirmed below, that territory is mostly limited to the "ice shelf" in Antarctica referred to above.

Most are probably aware of similar games in the US tax code, giving the IRS jurisdiction over a "United States" which consists only of the territories of "Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands."

From Bouvier's 1856

TERRITORY. A part of a country, separated from the rest, and subject to a particular jurisdiction. The word is derived from terreo, and is so called because the magistrate within his jurisdiction has the power of inspiring a salutary fear. Dictum cat ab eo quod magistratus intra fines ejus terrendi jus habet. Henrion de Pansy, Auth. Judiciare, 98. In speaking of the ecclesiastical jurisdictions, Francis Duaren observes, that the ecclesiastics are said not to have territory, nor the power of arrest or removal, and are not unlike the Roman magistrates of whom Gellius says vocationem habebant non prehen-sionem. De Sacris Eccles. Minist. lib. 1, cap. 4. In the sense it is used in the constitution of the United States, it signifies a portion of the country subject to and belonging to the United States, which is not within the boundary of any of them.
2. The constitution of the United States, art. 4, s. 3, provides, that "the congress shall have power to dispose of, and make all needful rules and regulations respecting the territory or other property of the United States; and nothing in this constitution shall be construed, so as to preclude the claims of the United States or of any state."
3. Congress possesses the power to erect territorial governments within the territory of the United States; the power of congress over such territory is exclusive and universal, and their legislation is subject to no control, unless in the case of ceded territory, as far as it may be affected by stipulations in the cessions, or by the ordinance of 1787, 3 Story's L. U. S. 2073, under which any part of it has been settled. Story on the Const. §1322; Rawle on the Const: 237; 1 Kent's Com. 243, 359; 1 Pet. S. C. Rep. 511, 542, 517.

So Lewis is really asking whether you are "on" a State or "in" a Terror-tory, and subject to the particularly terri-(tory)-fying jurisdiction thereof.

More on the "territory" of New Zealand:

From the Citizenship Act:

New Zealand includes the Cook Islands, Niue, Tokelau, and the Ross Dependency.

Are they missing a few islands? There is a grand total of one (1), yes One NZ statute that defines New Zealand in terms of the lands with which people associate the name. That Act provides accident insurance to anyone on this land, and it says:

quote:
16 New Zealand
(1) New Zealand means—
(a) the North Island, the South Island, Stewart Island, the Chatham Islands, and all other land territories, islands, and islets lying between the 162nd degree of east longitude and the 173rd degree of west longitude and between the 33rd and 53rd parallels of south latitude; and ...

Almost every other statutory definition of New Zealand reads:
"New Zealand includes the territorial sea as defined in the Territorial Sea, Contiguous Zone, And Exclusive Economic Zone Act 1977.

That Act tells us:

New Zealand (except for the purposes of Part 2 of this Act and section 29 of this Act) includes the Ross Dependency.

Yes, Lord of the Rings was filmed on Antarctica

greetings and peace be unto the house!
Dear brother Caleb!
The starting point should always be (for you)the NZ INTERPRETATION ACT 1999 (note the 1908 one was consolidated!).

29.Definitions—

In an enactment,—

``New Zealand'' or similar words referring to New Zealand, when used as a territorial description, mean the islands and territories within the Realm of New Zealand; but do not include the self-governing state of the Cook Islands, the self-governing State of Niue, Tokelau, or the Ross Dependency:

``North Island'' means the island commonly known as the ``North Island''; and includes the islands adjacent to it north of Cook Strait:
``South Island'' means the island commonly known as the ``South Island''; and includes the islands adjacent to it south of Cook Strait:

Notice also your NZ Domicle Act 1976
2.Interpretation—
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires,—

``Country'' means a territory of a type in which, immediately before the commencement of this Act, a person could have been domiciled:

``Union'' means a nation comprising 2 or more countries.

9.Acquisition of new domicile—

A person acquires a new domicile in a country at a particular time if, immediately before that time,—
(a)He is not domiciled in that country; and
(b)He is capable of having an independent domicile; and
(c)He is in that country; and
(d)He intends to live indefinitely in that country.

7.Attainment of independent domicile—
Subject to any rule of law relating to the domicile of insane persons, every person becomes capable of having an independent domicile upon attaining the age of 16 years or sooner marrying, and thereafter continues so to be capable.

Rick

If I have to be like him who is going to be like me?
James 1:25 The Perfect Law of Liberty
Caleb Posted - 09 Jan 2006 : 17:05:45
Extracts from a few NZ statutes to provide another perspective on what "territory" actually means:

From the Immigration Act 1987

New Zealand means any land territory within the territorial limits of New Zealand; and includes—
(a) The internal waters of New Zealand; and
(b) The Ross Dependency (including any ice shelf); and
(c) For the purposes of sections 16(2)(a), 24(3), 27(3), and 137(2)(a) of this Act, the territorial sea of New Zealand

If you study the above closely, you will see that the "New Zealand" over which the Immigration Department has jurisdiction is merely a "territory", and as will be further confirmed below, that territory is mostly limited to the "ice shelf" in Antarctica referred to above.

Most are probably aware of similar games in the US tax code, giving the IRS jurisdiction over a "United States" which consists only of the territories of "Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands."

From Bouvier's 1856

TERRITORY. A part of a country, separated from the rest, and subject to a particular jurisdiction. The word is derived from terreo, and is so called because the magistrate within his jurisdiction has the power of inspiring a salutary fear. Dictum cat ab eo quod magistratus intra fines ejus terrendi jus habet. Henrion de Pansy, Auth. Judiciare, 98. In speaking of the ecclesiastical jurisdictions, Francis Duaren observes, that the ecclesiastics are said not to have territory, nor the power of arrest or removal, and are not unlike the Roman magistrates of whom Gellius says vocationem habebant non prehen-sionem. De Sacris Eccles. Minist. lib. 1, cap. 4. In the sense it is used in the constitution of the United States, it signifies a portion of the country subject to and belonging to the United States, which is not within the boundary of any of them.
2. The constitution of the United States, art. 4, s. 3, provides, that "the congress shall have power to dispose of, and make all needful rules and regulations respecting the territory or other property of the United States; and nothing in this constitution shall be construed, so as to preclude the claims of the United States or of any state."
3. Congress possesses the power to erect territorial governments within the territory of the United States; the power of congress over such territory is exclusive and universal, and their legislation is subject to no control, unless in the case of ceded territory, as far as it may be affected by stipulations in the cessions, or by the ordinance of 1787, 3 Story's L. U. S. 2073, under which any part of it has been settled. Story on the Const. §1322; Rawle on the Const: 237; 1 Kent's Com. 243, 359; 1 Pet. S. C. Rep. 511, 542, 517.

So Lewis is really asking whether you are "on" a State or "in" a Terror-tory, and subject to the particularly terri-(tory)-fying jurisdiction thereof.

More on the "territory" of New Zealand:

From the Citizenship Act:

New Zealand includes the Cook Islands, Niue, Tokelau, and the Ross Dependency.

Are they missing a few islands? There is a grand total of one (1), yes One NZ statute that defines New Zealand in terms of the lands with which people associate the name. That Act provides accident insurance to anyone on this land, and it says:

quote:
16 New Zealand
(1) New Zealand means—
(a) the North Island, the South Island, Stewart Island, the Chatham Islands, and all other land territories, islands, and islets lying between the 162nd degree of east longitude and the 173rd degree of west longitude and between the 33rd and 53rd parallels of south latitude; and ...

Almost every other statutory definition of New Zealand reads:
"New Zealand includes the territorial sea as defined in the Territorial Sea, Contiguous Zone, And Exclusive Economic Zone Act 1977.

That Act tells us:

New Zealand (except for the purposes of Part 2 of this Act and section 29 of this Act) includes the Ross Dependency.

Yes, Lord of the Rings was filmed on Antarctica

RevokeTheTrust Posted - 09 Jan 2006 : 14:57:50
quote:
Originally posted by Lewish

Hello David and Readers,

According to the Constitution that I read, the "territory" is any area, land or otherwise, that is not part of a State.

Now the feds have no authority in the State. Period. Nadda! So, they proceed on the assumption that everything is in the territory, and thus under their jurisdiction. The territory extends down to the land but not on the land. If it was on the land, it would conflict with the State which is prohibited under the Constitution.

According to Thomas Jefferson, a State is a politic that separated for reservation of rights, concluding a difference between the state and the State of the state. Does that make sense? "State", used as brother David said, is to treat as process/transparency; I suppose the State holds a sign in admiralty written (for example) "CALIFORNIA" as its origin "California." Territory is what that foreign CONGRESS slanders the state to be, so that it can create its creatures to roam upon the territorial state. Like you say, an assumption is made; the man standing on land appears to the federal-agent as a turncoat/bird flapping his wings in the water as the international expression of "man over-board" or distress to the occupants of the Citizenship. The key-word is "land", where I surmise that it is an action of a man to step off the ship and onto soil. Was land an entire area, demur when to exit the landing craft, or just an expression? None want to land today, perhaps because the natives will shoot their common-law at the tresspassing extra-terrestrials (commonly known as "Grays") exercising their Coastal Cutter revenue services.

quote:
Now, nothing in Article IV, Section 3 of the Constitution prohibits the creation of unincorporated states. Unincorporated states have no boundaries. Go look in the Constitution for the STATE OF COLORADO and see if any boundaries are spelled out. I can tell you that they are not.

I'm squeamish of correlating with a State created by that UNITED STATES, even so by the States united. Just kick the child-molesting pope out of America with this America, and found the American states.

quote:
It is these unincorporated states, existing as a composite state which is considered the territory of the UNITED STATES, the corporation spelled out at 28 USC 3002(15). These unincorporated states float over but not on the (organic) States of the United States. It is in this territory that the Codes and Regulations of the UNITED STATES apply. It is in this UNITED STATES that the FBI has authority, as does the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, which is a private corporation, as evidenced by each court having its own FEIN number. If these were courts under 1 Stat. 73, they would not have a FEIN. Do not confuse the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT with the district court of the United States. They are NOT the same. These private courts all act under admiralty. That is the only place they are allowed to exist. The new federal courthouse in Seattle has a sculpture on top of it that looks like the front halve of a river barge. What further evidence do you need as to the nature of what goes on inside that building?

Either I have my wires Crossed, or I just stink like fish from swimming neck-high in amphibious ****, like the seal of a frog's butt in a watermelon-seed fight. Thanks for the information. Breath life in the fiction that it speaks and understands an agent's orders, or speak on its behalf; just apply the principle and agent doctrine within the fiction (parable of Jonah) and bond the fiction for reservation of a common law; eventually it'll be in a symbiotic relationship and reberth on the shore. Somthing about the LORD's Vessel...

With love,
Gregory-Thomas
Lewish Posted - 09 Jan 2006 : 13:41:31
Hello David and Readers,

According to the Constitution that I read, the "territory" is any area, land or otherwise, that is not part of a State.

Now the feds have no authority in the State. Period. Nadda! So, they proceed on the assumption that everything is in the territory, and thus under their jurisdiction. The territory extends down to the land but not on the land. If it was on the land, it would conflict with the State which is prohibited under the Constitution.

Now, nothing in Article IV, Section 3 of the Constitution prohibits the creation of unincorporated states. Unincorporated states have no boundaries. Go look in the Constitution for the STATE OF COLORADO and see if any boundaries are spelled out. I can tell you that they are not.

It is these unincorporated states, existing as a composite state which is considered the territory of the UNITED STATES, the corporation spelled out at 28 USC 3002(15). These unincorporated states float over but not on the (organic) States of the United States. It is in this territory that the Codes and Regulations of the UNITED STATES apply. It is in this UNITED STATES that the FBI has authority, as does the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, which is a private corporation, as evidenced by each court having its own FEIN number. If these were courts under 1 Stat. 73, they would not have a FEIN. Do not confuse the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT with the district court of the United States. They are NOT the same. These private courts all act under admiralty. That is the only place they are allowed to exist. The new federal courthouse in Seattle has a sculpture on top of it that looks like the front halve of a river barge. What further evidence do you need as to the nature of what goes on inside that building?

Regards,

Lewis
RevokeTheTrust Posted - 09 Jan 2006 : 13:28:42
Greetings and salutations!

Fiction that gives birth to profanity; queen of the rodeo:

Genesis [31:35]
"[35]And she said to her father, Let it not displease my lord that I cannot rise up before thee; for the custom of women is upon me. And he searched but found not the images."

I tried to reply two days ago, but was having some difficulty finding a wireless network gateway "roadside" and in a peacable area that was without molest from others; then to save the post as "ECCPOST" on the HDD. The CAT is an relatively honorable attempt to condition the undefined state of the obvious; multiple Certificates, both with contra-deceptive titles, and the unpresented indoctrination in the Certificates use printed or nigh-typed symbols of no verbal effect (such is to base a Form of presentment on ignorance) but by the unethically determinate movement of those instrumentalities by foreign hands; to cover and captivate the words of the man standing on land; I suggest assembling in the Christ, crafting an instrumentality competant to the predestined ignorance of that CONGRESS whereby every Act of that CONGRESS is an admission of negligence. The FIRST/MIDDLE/LAST Name crack is usually applied by the STATE inspiring of the county/local "Certificate of Birth" (issued by the Hospitaliars/freemason institution) and incorporating it as an instrumentality to their UPPERCASE creature. At the local momentum, "it" is usualy in a correct grammar often long-hand written or teletyped, and autographed by the tending witnesses or agents of the institution; if the prevailing creature can't be captured into fictitious words, most instrumentalities are captured in mail matter years later by attornies; picking and choosing whatever text can be found as to affectionatly libel and slander to what is their determination to a "thing." I've dealt with livestock commerce slaughter-paper (for cows) that are more accurate and less obtuse than the fiction/fraud Certificates. It's silly that the end of the instrumentality (Death) is verry detailed to the slander and libel of the participant. Treat the fiction as a cloak, ready to buy or sell. The parallels of reality are near transparent at the moment, but for the STATE to institute and incorporate the county-level certification as though a transmitting utility to their corporate fiction in ALL UPPERCASE LETTERS and issued as "Certificate of Live Birth"; to employ/off=end the local-fraud as being dead to their cause and the STATE fraud being just more lively. That's a true lie. As always, "We are not amused" is a correct response begot to paper, in abating the matter as to prevent any evidence of conversion that helps convince the purpose of any STATE licensed-pirates to orchestrate a "lute" of the utility of instrumentality foreplaying the notes with commercial intercourse/congress.

Depending on your faction in adhering to the indemnable words of that CONGRESS thousands of rods and hogheads away (in their pie-slice of the District pie-slice of Columbia), some people provoked to anger to church-states would warrant separation from the original estate in this manner; by using the fiction and living as the fiction. It is possible to absolve any concessions and direct their instrumentality to the grave just by speaking "in-person"; such is a bus driver showing-up on the job in uniform to "drive the bus", or a glazer showing-up on the job in uniform to "cut glass". It all depends how deep into the Rabbi[i]d-hole you want to excise from the minors and into the Lord's pay-dirt; applying the principle to the agent, confessing licentiousness by saying a man is a thing (glass cutter, driver, spoon, fork), or you can go the other way where those people in forever-whorish Congress would ban things rather than tax the unlawful use of them (such as punnishing all innocent peices of gunmetal, instead of the Holder, for any libel of tresspass). It's no different than alienating/giving someone a Holy Bible(TM), whereas rather ignore the enumeration they would site the code-enumerated text to incorporate it in their daily lives thus admitting it wasn't written on their Heart to begin with. Some silly frenchmen would say "I already got a genesis, and here is the evidence of God's umbilical cord to begin with."

If the fiction ever needed a job, then I suggest appoint one by the dictates of Job 1, 11, 21, 31, and 41.

CONGRESS enumerates text, copyrights it as code, and sells it to the person(s)/corporates of the state; so-to behave the corporate-dialect necessary to facade the participation and intercourse with the people (conversations between the people and fiction). Some don't need the fiction to outcast the assumed royalty/ruling-party; there acting without good-behaviour to the trust of the people can be reproved and FIRED out the canon as fodder. Common-law can move the innocent fiction born of sin, into a safe-house so wicked men can't exercise their wardship over the fiction/child to get the man-on-land devil-father to pay for it. Stay ready at the canon: that State is created of the state to emancipate the solution out of the way, and the problem continues to rule the day. It's the same situation as in the alleged "American Revolutionary War", using deceptions to move the people around in commerce, as to silently wage a feudal war without the hemmoraging loss of life; it continues to this day. Love them or hate them, using their paper or their words on paper is a way for the people to divert debt from this World to that World, in same manner as a "scapegoat", rather than an unmerciful remedy be whipped and sliced into the man of God chosen to be the bench for His Spirit to descend upon for a prearraigned time of life.

Tender
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_tender
for the sunken Citizenship, through a telephone buoy
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=telephone+buoy&btnG=Search
slandering all transmittals through the TELEPHONE CONTRACT to a recallibration often claiming to the CORPORATION. Sometimes the contract points-out a polar imbalance; thereby the TELEPHONE CONTRACT pledges to convert all transmittals must/may not be for terrorist purposes or threats, etc. Thus the choice of verbiage and exclamations made by foreign agents, though sounding as threats, are surely not threats but blessings in disguise (teaching to monetise their dishonor, consider http://angelwiththeinkwell.org/ ). The same construction can be comprehended in the TEN COMMANDMENTS of Moses, where brother Moe says; "[surely]thou shalt not kill" (because only God can kill), and "[surely]thou shalt not steal" (because you need to be reminded that everything is for sale and need to pay another day/promisory-note), and "[surely]thou shalt honour your father and mother" (even if your father is a fat she-devil, and your mother is Mothra disguised by the emergancy from the crysallis of quantum capacity and sign theory; drifting the calibration of language to divide good people.) If there was anything disgusting to Roman logic, it would be a boat without a sale on its mast; so they slander their local gas-bag (Our Saviour, Yeshuah's Christ) Jesus and stick him up on the mast spread-eagle. Consider how so many tresspasses are made on the Almighty Good;

Matthew [7:14]
"[14]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

Luke [16:13]
"[13]No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

Luke [14:20-22]
"[20]And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.[21]So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.[22]And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room."

Mark [9:5]
"[5]And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias."

Mark [5:35]
"[35]While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further?"

Mark [4:38]
"[38]And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?"

Matthew [23:9-11]
"[9]And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.[10]Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.[11]But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant."

Matthew [26:49]
"[49]And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him."

Exodus [21:4-6]
"[4]If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.[5]And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:[6]Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever."

Genesis [39:2-4]
"[2]And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.[3]And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand.[4]And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand."

Genesis [24:12]
"[12]And he said O LORD God of my master Abraham, I pray thee, send me good speed this day, and shew kindness unto my master Abraham."

Revelation [15:1-3]
"[1]And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.[2]And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.[3]And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints."

Revelation [14:9]
"[9]And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,"

Revelation [13:16]
"[16]And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

Every once in a while, I uncover an agent of that Crown or of that
King of Great Brittania; Either I'm appearing at a moment derogatory to their worldly worth or they've simply had no change of heart since around 1777. I must be honest with people; Jesus had it better than the people today, and Thomas/Jefferson (despite his loss of faith near the end) had it better than the people today. There are international corporations moving around today that pulverize the wealth/stamina/poverty of independent God-loving people, and the NEWS RACKET CORPORATIONS are dispensing their Reasonable words of an ex-parte non-interested concern onto the likening of the ears of their audience and share-holders. If the WORLDS of FICTIONS were communist, the State uses capital from its fasces to redistribute the wealth to the devils that want hurt to neighboring societies; intently grinding holes into the embankment with men's bones, wherever subversively installed.

Much of that CAT construction depends on an appointment of an agent through the FICTION; yet of any concern is how or why the correct-grammar transmitting utility became the employ of that Social Security Account, despite Michael-Dennis speaking through the duodenim|colon through Grady, (instead of the CORPORATE FICTION), is not addressed by Grady. It wracks my nerves if ever to see a good name slammed on the jacket as "JOHN-QUINCY:DOE" and not "DOE" or "Doe" as it is supposed to be. The 14-page introduction is his court through the agent of the fiction-side of the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE; using barcode "scratches" of another beligerant to carry evidence to his court. There are better, more humble questions that can be asked and abate the matter; answers from someone qualified and not in the scope of their office, to an agent of their employance by a corporation can only answer questions within the charter; words of art are used to construe the situation as to extend the perceived jurisdiction. The more Bible is thrown into the fiction, the more quantum sign theory to burry the poor man of God. It would look as leading the witness, unlike the way brother Leroy-Michael (Schweitzer) taught to put their oath in their mouths and then derive site drafts from the dishonour.

Revelation [10:10]
"[10]And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter."

[1] Samuel [14:26-27]
"[26]And when the people were come into the wood, behold, the honey dropped; but no man put his hand to his mouth: for the people feared the oath.[27]But Jonathan heard not when his father charged the people with the oath: wherefore he put forth the end of the rod that was in his hand, and dipped it in an honeycomb, and put his hand to his mouth; and his eyes were enlightened."

Psalm [81:16]
"[16]He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee."

Proverbs [5:2-4]
"[2]That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.[3]For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:[4]But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword."

Proverbs [25:16]
"[16]Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."

Proverbs [25:27]
"[27]It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory."

Proverbs [27:7]
"[7]The full soul loatheth an honeycomb; but to the hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet."

Luke [11:17-19]
"[17]But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.[18]If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.[19]And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges."

Going back to the District... of... Columbia, it is split by George Washington's side of the District and their side of the District; relatively said to disginguish "this District" from "that District" of Columbia; then there is Columbia itself, comprehended as the first landing of Christopher Columbus, whereas any that own this alleged "first post" would own the forum regulations no different in the scope of this forum started as "Commercial Affidavit of Truth...~esther2; can we please start a thread about the 14 page...[etc]."

Some thoughts on Columbia;
http://www.worldstatesmen.org/United_States.html

Exodus [20:4]
"[4]Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth."

An institution that depends on the FIRST/MIDDLE/LAST Name is silently acknowledging they were not born in law and are only dealing with artifice as with a copyright-code of law sold by that CONGRESS; treat it as a stock certificate
http://www.museumoflocalhistory.org/fremont/page.php?pid=59
whereby their agents (you) are in the stocks exalted above others and on public display, as an edification to man in result when fiction "ITSALIE" is mixed with "ISREAL"/Israel; yet even so, the commercial paperwork in CAT is giving too much credibility. Barter system will always be here, only the scales are changed to dilute controlling interest with fictitious shares to quash a valid claim; debts discharged by the representation of stored wealth (instruments emitting notes/music played on time Now) or pledges to demur the payment in full of a debt (promisory note, or Ernie Ball on next hamburger-helper Tuesday). In dire circumstances it is favorable to sell all that is owned, having the knowledge Now, to enter into a contract with a sound mind on how to prevent speculations as to the origin of the Holder in due course or the conditions surmised in the endorsement; an entire country can ride on the reservations On an Indorsement, when expressed pedanticly with controlling words; correcting the double-constructed printing-press/fictitious form of the contract (expressed between the lines) by a corporation or its agents. Rather than sell it all, it would be correct to COMPLETE both CERTIFICATES ass-under-handed to their agent, and retourn the effect for a more honorable pursuit of happiness not to anyone's hurt. That's why I write "MUNDT" on my tricycle; she's a great ship that gives birth perhaps 50 times a day.

Consider the last days of Peter; he was crucified upside-down to the world, and that's fine just as long as he was right-side up to God the Father. Turn that contract right-side-up/upside-down and let that institution be the secretary of the you/clan/surname/this-State and any temptations throne around to violate the law of the contract can be contiguously pushed back in osmatic fascine.

As I've done, in compatible but parallel terms with brother David's woman; I hold a preamble to the local/county Certificate of Birth that was easy to tie down the tender of the corporate fiction risen by UNIED STATES navy-seals bobbing their heads above the bar and quickly going back into the debths of the dead water that is currently flooding the Court. In effect, binding-down the various strawmen is to uphold the living concept of the principle and agent and echoing it in doctrine/patented form to tax any creature of the state that tresspasses upon it or intently executes upon an uninterested party (that is FICTION in the making). Going back to how agents of Rome went about their business, they taxed every axle on a wagon; it is worse now. Independent from the strawman would mean no benefit from the services rendered or the property purchased from agents of a corporation; I'm talking just to fabricate an axle would be to pour molten iron from a foundry, bend/roll the cured steal into a presentable cylindrical tube, caste Babbet bearings and cuffs to hold them with minimal wear to the rod they center, and then cast a rod/shaft for the burden of locomotion to drive the wheels. I'm not a driver, the iron rod/drive-shaft under the car is what they want to tax, but they can't do it until their FIRST MIDDLE LAST Name strawman fiction is brazened onto the part or an agent in the field confesses the matter (which isn't doing well, now that coerced confessions are admissable in court). We have a serious Chicken-b4-Egg problem occurring here in deriving sovereignty in the Lord God, and using the various services of the world without proper abatement. As I say before, there was no bread-mold declared at birth; for those not knowing, these certifications given to babes are commercial indentures to move a creature of the state in a "family"; Talmudic you doesn't care if the child of the STATE GOD FICTION/Primate is under 3-years old, as they'll have their commercial intercourse/sex/congress no matter how immoral or great the presumption to the quiet old man of God suckling to a woman not yet grown young and humble to His Almighty purpose. Regenesis; Recreation; that is why I determine just on the name whether it is complete or denotes some form or creature that is incomplete assembly or is as if a body-part; Mundt is a clan, and "Gregory Thomas" is a guild, both used earnestly and one more restrictive than the other. Rendering fiction to the fiction of all the construct is caused by the various frauds at the local and state, creating worlds within worlds at the flick of a pen/pencil/penis/whatever. The certificates and their purpose are nary blank to the cause it attorns to an alien, unless it is made complete for its inserrectionate intent and purpose (count that sarcastic grin). There is no wonder to me, why Grady is used by brother Dennis and wracks so many minds; the fraud is in the Act that defines the use of an instrument, and the fraud to perpetuate mal-use. The DMV once had a lawful purpose, but no longer than four years since. Before the DMV, laws of the sea applied to landing-party only, and when the foot touched soil it was supposed no-more, but then there was Thomas (Jefferson) breathing in the Admiralty on a heap of sand and none comprehend the words don't match any dimension of the actions. America was 400 years ago, while "United States" was ~1750. As far as I can determine, it's all be a pre-arrainged war and revolution after revolution, because none is restored at the "declared" conclusion. Burn it all down to the ground, and hold a post that is green in the bark and not uprooted but carried in a plant-pot.

Leviticus [26:1]
"[1]Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God."

Leviticus [26:30]
"[30]And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you."

Numbers [33:52]
"[52]Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:"

Deuteronomy [4:16]
"[16]Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,"

Proverbs [21:6-10]
"[6]The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a vanity tossed to and fro of them that seek death.[7]The robbery of the wicked shall destroy them; because they refuse to do judgment.The way of man is froward and strange: but as for the pure, his work is right..[9]It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house."

Consider brother Benjamin (Franklin) and his thought to contend with fiction, by the press of his pen to "Fart Proudly"
"http://webits3.appstate.edu/apples/health/Gas/fart_proudly.htm"
because life is such a vapor, that we need only agree with it for no ill will [gasp]. Obviously, the tools manipulates the construction of the fiction as an agent of them that employ the tool. The assumption of congress is that the tools can talk; that the tools are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights; such Human, for example, would be GREGORY THOMAS riding inside a Woman/car plated on its forehead as MUNDT. Thinking of the manner of construction, continuing of example, "Gregory-Thomas" was given/attached to the clan as a mud-fart/Mundt, and whereas through Mundt guilds an inferior true name subject as "Gregory Thomas". If capital integration was correct, then the construct of Congress would cure on paper as Gregory-Thomas: GREGORY THOMAS MUNDT, but I choose to dilute that CONGRESS fiction with this commercial faction (Gregory Thomas, Mundt). With all debts payable in lawful money, etch MUNDT into the unreflective/sealed side of mirrored-glass cut and polished a circle with TDNUM graffitied and rosigned on the glass face, pay all debts served upon the face of the mirrored glass, record the dishonor when the lawful-money/silver is discarded in favor of the offset; lien for estoppel; put the mirror in their face and say "SHE(TM) IS(TM) PAYING(TM) THE(TM) DEBT(TM)" just as you asked.

Don't buy code, when the law was already forgiven by the Word of God not written on paper but on the verry soul and echoed by the verry Spirit into the darkness; a light shining through the world so strong, that even captured and reflected of the world is a never changing light. Fixtures/fiction are immersed into code, while men of God are baptised with His Spirit. Why would a thing of the state be trusted with a good name? They can only see the transmitting utility, despite the nimrod employee attached to a man-in-uniform is incapacitated. Have papers served by credible servants, witnessed without interest, and His Court will set the tone of the forum.

With a few small corrections, I conclude this post; wanting to point some small reverance in a related musical matter, in contending with various forms of fictions, and preparing for a deceptive succombing to their colors: it is common to hear the lamentations of the people in their verry commercial speech and works. Considering that Yeshuah's parables are not heeded, and the Word of God not kept, the good people go to the cross without direction and in vain as mere thieves. I attended a verry gentile party once, where upon their IDiot box (television) was the hearty choir of one band marked "Alice in Chains." Despite it being presentable idolatry, it did have much symbolism in this supposed musical video that quietly exposes a silent battle of unlawful conversion. The video was titled "AGAIN", a verry acid-metal melody that only a metal-worker as my person would find a rythmic beat to hammer iron to (when time is short, and work needs to quicken its pace). With some history researched, the band composed the album including "AGAIN" when the lead man attached to his personable lyricist was "incarcerated" for using that carnal Heroine and Cocaine smut
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1470138/20030225/story.jhtml
but still, the lyrics in "AGAIN" are pandimensional to just about any struggle
http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Alice-In-Chains/Again.html
http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Alice-in-Chains/Get-Born-Again.html
Not quite the Spirit Dog surmised in the Indian Westward post referenced by brother David, but surely is worthy to reprove eachother of illicit behaviour; by comparing to the world, and reproving various conduct.

With love, under His mercy,
Gregory|Thomas, Mundt
David Merrill Posted - 09 Jan 2006 : 11:22:06
Lewis' statement is convoluted from my understanding. The territory is the land. However the State in it's true form should be covered in the Constitution like Lewis says.

My understanding is that in 1789 the Judiciary Act created "districts" upon the States and that is the United States in the States. That is the non-Article III nature of all the district courts - even State district courts which are the "court of record" in the State of Colorado. There has been a fictional overlay upon the (organic) states called the (noun in specific) State of XXXXXX.

Once in the district, maybe that is what Lewis means by "floating on the territory". That floating certainly explains all the admiralty fringes.

Get yourself suae potestate esse. - Lord of the soil.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Caleb Posted - 09 Jan 2006 : 05:08:04
Dear Lewis,

It turns out that in reviewing the definitions of "New Zealand" in their own statutes, that they are placing you in a "territory" here as well. It is doubtful that a State has ever been formed known as "New Zealand".

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000