ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Site Administration
 Announcements
 The Old and the New

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Caleb Posted - 02 Feb 2014 : 09:15:56
I first joined these forums over 12 years ago, drawn by the approach of seeking to obey God's Law as the highest Law, and the Law to which all other laws, statutes and regulations were subject. At that time, these forums were quite active with members who were serious about finding ways to navigate around the numerous man-made rules that struck them as contrary to God's higher Law.

The main concepts behind this approach to Law can be found here, at Christ's Lawful Assembly:

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/assembly.html

This remains one of the best introductions to real Law that I know of. However, I do not recommend following any of the "practical" advice, such as refusing to give NAME and ADDRESS to a policeman. Read the newer posts on these forums to find out why.

Many of the older posts give people's actual experiences from following this advice, sometimes with good results and other times not so good. Most of the members in those days posted in these forums seeking to refine the approach to Law that they read on the Christ's Lawful Assembly, because it resonated with them as the correct approach.

Three of the old members are worthy of special note because of the new ideas they injected into these forums. And so when choosing which Old threads to read, I recommend starting with the ones that they were very active in.

Lewish introduced to these forums the UCC/Redemption movement. However, unlike others in that movement, he had the most informed and coherent understanding of this new approach to Law of anyone I have ever come across. At first the approach seemed quite contrary to that being followed by the members of these forums. But over time he raised the bar for all of us, and widened the discussion to concepts of Law that we simply had not considered or understood previously.

The list of threads that Lewish participated in can be found here:

http://ecclesia.org/forum/search.asp?mode=DoIt&MEMBER_ID=1617

David Merrill joined us later, and had his own unique approach to things. Nevertheless, like Lewish, he added to the discussion here without trampling on the core convictions of the members. And unlike so many others, his research was impeccable and he documented everything. He shared all his best insights on these forums.

The list of threads that David Merrill participated in can be found here:

http://ecclesia.org/forum/search.asp?mode=DoIt&MEMBER_ID=1847

Robert-James brought a more mystical/spiritual approach to things, and often wrote in riddles. This also raised the bar for us, just in a different way.

The list of threads that Robert-James participated in can be found here:

http://ecclesia.org/forum/search.asp?mode=DoIt&MEMBER_ID=1190

I was one of those who took the advice on Christ's Lawful Assembly very seriously, and my own experience in the courts is shared here. However, things reached a point where I found that discussing theories on these forums was no longer advancing my understanding, and so I stopped participating. This must have been the case for others as well, as over the next few years the most active members drifted off one by one.

But my journey did not stop, and I went on to build upon the foundation of knowledge I had gained here. What I have learned is significant. It is backed up by careful research, thorough referencing, practical experience, and remains deeply rooted in the Scriptures. Most importantly, while this journey is not yet complete, it is achieving the outcomes that I had sought in those earlier years. In fact, the results have exceeded my most optimistic expectations.

Thus, I intend to start a number of New threads on these forums, to share with you the various aspects of what I have learned. Together they should paint a complete picture of how Law really works, and how to make it work for you in a way that allows you to obey God rather than men.

And my approach is unique. You will not find this information on any other web site. You will find that I agree with much of what others say, but I know from first-hand experience what advice works and what does not, and exactly where the mistakes are made. I no longer feel I am "fighting the System", because I am now convinced that there is a way to makes it work for us.

So hopefully this is the dawn of a New day in these forums, and others will join the discussion because this approach resonates with them. And with the above, you can have the benefit of the best information, both Old and New, and move forward in your own journey towards the Promised Land.

Honi soit qui mal y pense
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Manuel Posted - 07 Dec 2014 : 12:24:45
Lasr night, the following became so clear to me,
that I just have to share:

…42And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!"43And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.

Yes... the old and the New!

Peace upon your house, for He said that My Father has many Mansions,
Manuel
kevin Posted - 06 Dec 2014 : 19:57:56
yep Am Eire Can was the way he put it.
and yes we do not have to lead only be lead.
Manuel Posted - 06 Dec 2014 : 17:24:33
Kevin, it should be Amer - I - Can
for Robert - James. Little switch there.

In the meantime, everyone reading should
really get going on helping each other, without
force, and gather. I am no leader, nor have the
faculties and even be a good example to motivate,
but together, is a different result.

Blessings,
Manuel
kevin Posted - 06 Dec 2014 : 04:54:38
Well, we will see if he shows up,
Seems the call has gone out?
You be hearing some thing, me thinks?
Or... we could be wish full, thinking.
Manuel Posted - 05 Dec 2014 : 19:48:03
Searched for" Robert - James Emer I Can" for some time
and no luck.
kevin Posted - 05 Dec 2014 : 14:55:42
so where are ya Brother Bob!!
kevin Posted - 04 Dec 2014 : 17:08:56
I remember those days and wondered what happened here.
I became friends with Robert James, there were two men with that name.
This is no easy thing.
Kevin
Bondservant Posted - 08 Nov 2014 : 14:12:19
quote:
Originally posted by Caleb

Hi Bondservant,

I thought I wrote an initial post back in February under the new category "Equity, Trusts and Estate Law", but now there are no posts showing. Did you remove it for some reason?

Caleb - I checked the download log in case there was a software posting error, but there is no record of you or anyone else ever posting in that topic.... yet

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living... - Mark 12:27
Caleb Posted - 04 Nov 2014 : 02:25:52
Hi Bondservant,

I thought I wrote an initial post back in February under the new category "Equity, Trusts and Estate Law", but now there are no posts showing. Did you remove it for some reason?

Caleb Posted - 01 Nov 2014 : 23:35:23
I'm back, and will post some new material soon.

Bondservant Posted - 21 Sep 2014 : 17:52:30
Caleb, we're now actively reviving this site and would appreciate your return!

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living... - Mark 12:27

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000