The Koran Verifies Jesus was the Son of God
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

All4Him

uSA
16 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2002 :  12:10:47  Show Profile
The Koran says the following about the grandmother of Jesus when the little baby, Mary (the mother of Jesus) was born:

S-3-36: "Oh my Lord, behold, I am delivered of a female child and God knew best. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to vied protection from the evil one, the rejected."

S-3-37: "Write graciously that her Lord accept her (Mary), he made her grow in purity and beauty. To the care of Zacharia was she assigned. Every time that he entered her chamber to see her, he found her supplied with sustenance. He said, 'Oh Mary, whence comes this to you?' She said, 'From God. For God provides sustenance to whom he pleases without measure.'"

S-3-42,43,45,47: "Behold, the angel said, 'Oh, Mary, God has chosen thee and purified thee: chosen thee above the women of all nations. Oh, Mary, worship the Lord devoutly, prostrate thyself and bow down in prayer with those who bow down.' Behold, the angel said, 'Oh, Mary, God giveth thee glad tidings of a word from Him. His name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the hereafter, and the company of those nearest to God. He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. He shall be of the company of the righteous.' Mary replied, 'Oh, my Lord, how shall I have a son when no man has touched me?' The angel replied, 'Even so, God createth what he willeth when he has decreed a plan. He but said to it Be, and so it is.'"

S-3-40: "He (Joseph) said, 'Oh, Lord, how can I have a son when I am very old, and my wife is barren?' Allah said, 'Thus Allah does what He wills.'"

This alone proves the deity of Jesus Christ, that he is the Son of God, and not just the son of man. The angel said, in S-3-45, that his name would be "Christ" Jesus. "Christ" means the anointed one. Mohammed was not referred to as Christ. He was born normally, with a Mom and Pop. Jesus was born without a father!

You can view the entire article here on the ECC server at The Koran
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000