Forced Vaccinations
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

prisca

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  15:43:48  Show Profile  Visit prisca's Homepage
It is my understanding that the forced vaccination for smallpox provision of Homeland Security requires the "untested" and "experimental" DRYVOX injections, with no religious or other exemptions for the Christian Man and his Family. Is anyone knowledgeable of our alternatives?

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2002 :  01:43:22  Show Profile
If you are a SOVEREIGN, then you KNOW who you are, and can prove it to "The System." Then they leave you alone. Otherwise, "The System" assumes that you are acting for your STRAWMAN. Then they hang you like a scarecrow.
Go to Top of Page

Jeffrey-Glenn

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2003 :  20:01:30  Show Profile
Forced Vaccincations can only come thru an Act of Congress. And then all Acts of Congress ONLY apply to "U.S.citizens". As a Sovereign, you are considered a "a nonresident alien" in respect to the federal United States government. Thus you are not under the jurisdiction of the Acts of Congress. If you're not a "U.S. citizens" then any legislation to force vaccinations on citizens doesn't apply to you.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2003 :  20:24:44  Show Profile
Jeffrey-Glenn gives a very good answer. The "trick" is to ESTABLISH your Sovereignty and your "nonresident alien" status. This requires a lot of homework on your part -- but well worth it, because you are then Truly Free with respect to this ABOMINATION called "government."
Go to Top of Page

Cat

Faroe Islands
46 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2003 :  19:13:58  Show Profile  Visit Cat's Homepage
What's happening?
Go to Top of Page

godslawissupreme

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2003 :  14:04:04  Show Profile  Visit godslawissupreme's Homepage  Send godslawissupreme an ICQ Message  Click to see godslawissupreme's MSN Messenger address  Send godslawissupreme a Yahoo! Message
Well lets all join Together and Vaccinate ourselves from the Abuses of Government Testing On Our
Christian Temples.
I am a VICTIM Person who at The Age of 29 Was Court ordered to Have some type of
Mental Health testing and the courts finding Stripped my Custody and my Visitation almost Instantly
At The Time this happened I was a licensed and Certified School Bus Driver, for A Large Bus Company
This way done it 1996 and to this date I have never ever been giving a hearing on the Issues at
hand, plus the Stste suspended My COMMERCIAL DRIVERS LICENSE EVERY 3 MONTHS, CUZ OF THERE
LEGISLATIVE POWERS , So In Turn I cant Even maintain Any Job Within My Schooling, Because Of there
Rules and Excutive orders on DEADBEATDADS LAW.
Well If the Country Never Submitted to the Banksters Then we would be free to Make all kinds of
money and have lots of kids and be happy, But No the Elected Officials are free to Screw the Public
Out Of whatever they want to screw us out of . God Bless
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000