New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2003 :  12:56:22  Show Profile
The web is full of "new" insights and pages to explain "truth". The matrix of illusion can be summed up in one word "control".

I recently received an e-mail from a web site with a very scholarly treatise on "who wrote the bible".

The treatise is very well done exploring myth and relating Tanak legends to ancient mythology and paleoarcheology. But the purpose of the matrix is deception.

In the history of government, not one has ever survived very long, when compared to all of history. The web is full of sites lending scholarly treatises on why we should or should not believe one thing or another. The matrix seeks to change the face of "government" but its desire is still "control". Its root is from the tree.

Let us be sure not to exchange one form of control for another on the pretext of "knowledge" of "truth".

The matrix of deception is to "deceive the very elect if possible". Examine every scholarly work that attempts any kind of examination of "truth".

Most doctrines on the web require one to have a connection to the source to correctly discern the coming age and many are not connected to the source but to the tree of knowledge.

Believe not every spirit, but try the spirits ...

Come now, and let us reason together ... The history of law is old and the doctrine of law known as the good faith doctrine still holds but that cord is tenuous without knowledge.

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2003 :  11:58:17  Show Profile
Basically mankind is being set up to accept, in the interim, anarchic or proto-anarchic systems of government. These systems are developing alongside of, or existing with, present day governments.

The matrix of illusion presents its acceptance of the fact that present governments are indeed berift of reality and conscience but at the same time the matrix is presenting reasonings that question the doctrine of good faith.

To be clear, the readers of this forum are attempting to learn the basics of the doctrine of good faith. This is too simplistic a definition for what the administrators of this forum have been so keenly presenting in their presentations. Presentations like the "Mystery Babylon Rule is Revealed" in excerpts from The Crown Temple Secret Society and the many other parts of the whole needed to get a clear picture of law and its histories.

My concern is revealing the matrix as more than just an illusion presented by any one system of government. The deception of the matrix is to question any system of commerce other than free markets while at the same time undermining any interpretation of value other than what any one individual feels is right in their own mind. Don't stereotype me here, I believe in the free market.

I know I am preaching to the choir in this forum but my foremost intent is to help fill the knowledge gap(s) that are so adequatly being filled by "experts". The vehemenence that exists against any eclectic group that presents law is revealed in other parts of the matrix.

I'm purposly being obscure here, because of the nature of the arguments from those who so easily refute the doctrine of law before the face of those who don't find it necessary to the body to follow the extremes of law to their end or beginnings. I say they do it easily by "proving" law has no historical base that can be documented before 5000 BCE (BC or BCE before the common era). Law is for the lawless is a direct quote that applies here. Look that quote up and understand the nature of that necessity when my writings seem obscure.

It is not my intent to deprive anyone of any knowledge but rather that all should ... "come to the knowledge of" ... This is not to say I have any knowledge other than what is available to all. But in the spirit of apology I would have you remember that this forum is an open forum available to the eyes of any that know how to enter a word into a search engine. Those are the ones that require knowledge and reason before they will accept any notion of law that smells eclectic.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2003 :  15:56:58  Show Profile
Exd 13:12 That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males [shall be] the LORD'S.

Exd 13:15 And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.

Exd 34:19 All that openeth the matrix [is] mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, [whether] ox or sheep, [that is male].

Num 3:12 And I, behold, I have taken the Levites from among the children of Israel instead of all the firstborn that openeth the matrix among the children of Israel: therefore the Levites shall be mine;

Num 18:15 Every thing that openeth the matrix in all flesh, which they bring unto the LORD, [whether it be] of men or beasts, shall be thine: nevertheless the firstborn of man shalt thou surely redeem, and the firstling of unclean beasts shalt thou redeem.

A Dios,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2003 :  19:40:41  Show Profile
Chuckle, chuckle :)

The Hebrew word is rechem or womb or matrix from the root word racham which is mercy and compassion.

Amen Manuel

Go to Top of Page

Walter
Advanced Member

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2003 :  19:07:20  Show Profile  Visit Walter's Homepage
Interesting that matrix=womb. Reminds me how the lead character of the movie Matrix is shown struggling to free himself from a womb-like contraption in which he was sustained. Also reminds me of how the veil of the temple was rent when Jesus, who is the first born, died; kind-a like opening a womb, the breaking of that barrier which kept us from approaching God directly and kept us subject to the priests. (People still try to do that today.)
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2003 :  21:49:16  Show Profile
Entering comes with stumbling blocks. The Lord Almighty tells us that the adversaries keep from entering and make twice as fit for hell as they are themselves.It is part of their "abortions.

Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2003 :  08:10:35  Show Profile
The veil of the matrix is layered. The deceptions build one upon another. The capacity to use history as a teacher to the evolution of concepts of deception is not insignificant. Indeed, the very reason why the deception works so efficiently lies in, the ability to know and use otherwise mislaid or unknown "truths".

Part of the deception is ignorantly promulgated by the Ekklesia. Before you dismiss this statement as ignorance of the author (and therefore it is unnecessary to read further) know that I rarely make "blanket" statements or accusations. I will attempt to quantify any absurd statement.

There is a tendency to "the inerrancy of scripture" that stifles any attempt to study outside of the scripture, in myself also, so you may not be aware of the writings quoted below. Haste to the urgency of the message makes waste of research but briefly the Russian exile Boris Mouravieff, in his three part study and commentaries entitled Gnosis, presented ideas that built from another Russian author, George Gurdjieff.

Because of lectures in Moscow and St. Petersburg in 1912, George Ivanovich Gurdjieff attracted the attention of occultists and many Western mystics. His teachings, referred to as the Fourth Way, became widely known through the writings and lectures of his pupil, the famous Russian mathematician and journalist Pyotr D. Ouspensky, and were later propagated by Alfred Orage, John G. Bennett, Rodney Collins, and Dr. Maurice Nicoll.

Gurdjieff admitted to utilizing teachings from a wide range of groups that he had encountered (including the Yezidis, the Russian Orthodox Church, and Sufi 'Bektashi' and 'Naqshbandi' sects in the Hindu Kush and Pamir regions) in his world travels. Gurdjieff's work shows that he was experimenting with ideas on how to utilize bits and pieces from these different teachings to create a system that would enable individuals to overcome what he called, ingrained "cognitive defects," become more conscious, and awaken the Higher Self's "Objective Conscience."

The above prolegomenon was given in apprehension. It is not my goal to enable those, who do not yet understand the serious consequences of study of such writings, by giving yet further research material. But preaching to the choir has the advantage of an objective researcher (in most cases). The following quote from Mouravieff brings me back to the exploration of the matrix of deception.

Quoting the Russian exile Boris Mouravieff..."The negative occultists who are promoting the new Control System borrow all their components from what is of truth, and proceed by the method of imitation. They literally will ape the expression of positive teachings, and all the more carefully when they wish to be mistaken altogether for purveyors of truth, so as to subvert the messages.

Their usual strategy is to begin by adhering so closely to the truth as to be virtually indistinguishable to all but heightened, thinking awareness. They install their ideas through the rhythmic lull of entrainment so as to catch the "congregation" totally off guard when they finally diverge slightly or greatly from the truth and so pull the listener along with them. The voice of deception is, of course, all the more ingratiatingly imitative of "goodness" where it is addressing a listener who is truly desirous of seeking truth; those who are lazy to begin with don't need such careful wording to deceive them as they are already willing to be deceived"...end quote.

The matrix of deception that is promulgated by the Ekkesia is subtle, not intentioned and involves the mindset that spurred Gurdjieff's studies. Namely..."ingrained "cognitive defects," (hindering the ability to) become more conscious, and awaken the Higher Self's "Objective Conscience."

Maybe the following paragraphs will be simply semantics to those with a background other than mine and maybe they will just reveal my own ignorance. But the only way to overcome ignorance is with knowledge.

Here is the deception that the Ekklesia is buying "...We present life to you as a battle, and the figure is aptly used. It is a battle; God has made it so... The clash of opposing forces all about us makes it a battle. The din of conflict fills this whole universe. All intelligences are engaged. The Almighty wars against Satan, and Satan wars against God. On opposite sides are massed the good and bad angels. The great principle of wrong constantly antagonizes the mightier principle of right..."

If you think I'm aligning the King's Men with the matrix I'm not. If the wording is offensive to you please stop reading, you don't understand my place in the Ekklesia and you probably won't understand the message. It's no big deal, move on. Upholding the "truth" is more important than letting the ignorance of yet one more supposed "authority" beguile you from your perch of sanctity.

For those who wish to discuss further I offer...The Gnosticism of Zoroaster impedes the progress of the doctrine of "good faith". The battle between the angels of darkness and the angels of light is not a battle that God instigated but it is indeed "the great principle of wrong constantly antagoniz(ing)es the mightier principle of right". It is indeed a battle but it is continued by the actions and confessions of you and me and the outcome has already been decided. The Almighty is not warring against anything or anyone...men are...this subtle deception can keep men ineffective in the battle.

I can hear it reverberating in the hall...Semantics pure sematics...and yes, yes of course but you don't understand and I'm not concerned with your philosophic antagonizing.

The floor is open...
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2003 :  20:50:07  Show Profile
Me thinks the 'overcomers' have quit eating of the tree of good and evil, and have attained to the right to eat of the Tree of Life. Yahushua was gnostic, as many of His teachings are hid within parables. He said enough Truth out loud to get Himself killed. I have read those authors you mentioned, and will agree that new information may indeed show us that scripture is layered. "Little children", "young men", "fathers". I think it helps greatly to read Job, and 'understand' satan must ask permission. I think it helps to know each of us must go through our own Armagadden. Yahushua stated, "he that overcometh, will I grant to sit on My throne". This statement of itself, should destroy modern christian ecclesiastic teachings. Or this, Yahushua, the firstborn among many brethern...Romans 8;29. Or this, Saul, why are you percuting ME.{Saul was in traverse and killing annointed ones}. It is hard for you to kick against the pricks......if one would only look up the meaning of words. {Kick against the pricks is....fight against divine revelation}. Question for bible 'believers': who made David number Israel? Your choices....Satan, YaHuWeH or David. Don't answer me, answer yourself. Martin Luther ended up having those who disagreed with him and his idea of communion....well, he ordered their deaths. Sounds like he ended up just as the Catholic Pope who he broke away from. Modern christianity and its denominations, come from the Mother of Harlots. I have no ALL CAP name or ss#, no drivers license or tags, yada, yada, yada, and will tell you christianity is the hardest thing to overcome!
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2003 :  05:46:09  Show Profile
It is well said...if one would only look up the meaning of words...which somehow leads into the matrix and Law. The Law of Nature...G-d's Law..."good faith" doctrine already carries precedent.

Using the UCC "Failure Establish Venue" ideal with the nom de guerre defense of "who is being addressed the creditor or debtor?" and standing "tertius interveniens" holding 'dispute of title' is one method to interpret the matrix in commerce. Another interpretation is to "stand in good faith" with no SSn#, drivers license, etc. Here the precedent has been set but you must know who you are and have case law in defense. The deception of the matrix is promulgated through not recognizing Law in identity.

Take a side trip into the story of Balaam and read the "angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary" (Numbers 22:22) and see this "adversary" is a "satan" yet is an "angel of the LORD". But even more curious is the identity of Balaam. Balaam is not a Hebrew (the Jews are the ones out of Egypt from Numbers 22:11) and he is not goy (part of the nations or gentile idol worshippers) because he speaks to G-d. So who is Balaam?

Then digress to science with the single photon of light switching "identities" from a particle to a wave depending on the physical presense of an objective researcher. And be aware that science is beginning to explain the "mysteries" in the "scientific" terminology of parallel realities. "We've" known this phenomena as spiritual(s) (1 Cor. 12:1) through the writings. But again we are dealing with the actual presense or identity of an entity (or an individual, if you prefer) affecting reality.

Knowing "who" you are as a bondservant of G-d is inevitably revealed out of the matrix of illusion through Torah. But putting the pieces together requires work.

There are only two languages which can cause a change or an imbalance in a magnetic flux when voiced. Or more simply, resonance that can affect a change, can be voiced through two languages, Hebrew or Sanskrit. Of these two languages one can lead to trouble but there are also languages in the matrix at law which will "land yo as" in the "hoos gow" if you are ignorant of "who you are".

Look at the word "adam" in the Hebrew and cut out "dam" from the alef (a) to unveil the "secrets of the mystics". These "secrets" were revealed by the faith of Yeshua and are further identified in "the last Adam was made a quickening spirit" a "firstborn among many brethren". The "jural society" as family keeps the knowledge in context but many try to use the language of Balaam (Sanskrit? 2 Peter 2:15, Jude 1:11 and Revelation 2:14) outside of context.

Keeping free of the matrix while learning how to project this knowledge into personal reality is indeed an "Armageddon". I dislike being cryptic but getting interactive response in this forum is like pulling "hen's teeth" unless you're coming against "pet" doctrine (of course) :-)
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2003 :  20:31:19  Show Profile
One more help in leaving the 'christian concept' matrix......the word 'Jews or jew was not used in scripture till 11 Kings 16th chapter. Words do indeed mean 'things'. Or have the ability to transfer Truth or lies. It is a lie {hopefully honest mistake] to say the 'jews' came out of Egypt. Correctly, the Family [nation, my people} came out of Egypt, {with a tag along mixed multitude}. Cryptically, "I have called My Son out of Egypt". {The world}. Some poor fools think Adam, Abraham, Isaac, Israel {Jacob} and all the 12{14} sons and Dinah were jews. These thoughts keep one in the Pope's matrix. Come out of her My People, is a command. Or, a tremendous warning, if one stays. By His very Grace, and yes, some works on my part, My family is NOT considered U.S. citizens. We have choosen our King, though I wonder, if perhaps, it is He who has chosen us. Before the foundations of the world. As the corny movie, "The Matrix" says, "Are you the One?" That We might all Be One, was His final desire. We must come out 'of her' to go home to Him. Praise YaHuWeH. And there is indeed another tongue we shall speak with, we speak mysteries. Enoch is made up of 3 letters in paleo-hebrew. Enoch the 7th from Adam. The letters speak the 'gospel'. Kill thy self....resprout.......cup your hands and receive His blessings. Up front, Enoch means to teach or initiate.{Without a sworn oath}. Just a broken and contrite heart.
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  11:31:50  Show Profile
Thanks Robert-James, it was indeed an "honest mistake", done in literary ignorance trying to make apparent the contrast between Balaam and the people of G-d. And thanks for the website ...http://www.wilcur.com/markofthebeast/...from another thread although I was doing pretty good in my complacency until I read the whole of that work ... That site enlarges what 20 years of introspection has brought and puts in perspective some more of the deception.

A major piece of the puzzle to understanding the matrix comes from Revelation 18. The passage is talking about the fall of Babylon and in verse 4..."Come out of her, my people that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues". I need more light on "Come out of her" and putting my thoughts out here on this forum helps provide more "light" through the interactive feedback.

Revelation 18:13..."and souls of men" brings to remembrance Genesis 10:9..."He was a mighty hunter before the LORD"... and remembering Genesis 14:21..."And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself".

To say that I or anyone else knows what "partaking of the tree of knowledge" entailed (or entails) would be error but review...

When Adam took of the tree...Genesis 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree ... cursed is the ground ...

When Cain used the knowledge from the tree (I assume here that part of the knowledge gained was the ability to coerce other men)... it resulted in the final culmination of Genesis 6:6 "And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart". Again, I have assumed that part of the knowledge "gained" was coercion and the ability of man to "rule" over man which comes from a study of "nachash" or "serpent" as it is translated in the KJV. I'm trying to keep this short so if you want to start a discussion of nachash and the knowledge of good and evil from the Hebrew text...start another thread...but it is ugly as you will see if you keep reading.

It has already been stated that no government has lasted very long historically and government is tied to the statement from Revelation 18:13..."and souls of men". Essentially the king of Sodom says the same thing to Abram in Genesis 14:21..."Give me the persons" (persons or souls 05315 nephesh).

To keep this short, a little "wild exegesis" here infers that the "government" that you "sell out" to, owns your "soul".

Sexual magic was/is practiced by the Ordo Templi Orientis as a procedure or incantation to achieve power by Crowley and his bunch. It is no coincidence that the "temple" of the Pope is being exposed in its "power" rituals of homosexuality however ignorant they are of the beginning of the ritual. The king of Sodom (sodomites, come on isn't it obvious?) fled to the "vale of Siddim" or valley of the devils. It is from these writings that we begin to see the all too prevalent continuation of the occult practices that have been occluded as one source of modern government and the legends of curious arts in the later periods.

Abram is in the vale of Siddim, the valley of the demons, from the Assyrian word sedu. These stories show the dark nature of the knowledge of good and evil. In the story of Cain, Cain is cut off from the source when he kills his brother, Able. Cain must now rely on the knowledge gained from the serpent for his survival because the ground is cursed and he is a farmer.

This story precludes the myths of the beginnings of the different culture advancements. Human sacrifices and the knowledge of the magicians of pharaoh in their worship of ra confronted by Moses are represented in the vale of Siddim. The ancient Babylonian kingdom represents a society governed by man. This is the beginnings of man's use of knowledge and power to coerce and govern others with that power.

These legends are being renewed as the "true" history of mankind with the goddess worship as the reality and monothiesm is purported to be the imposter.

The web of the matrix of deception is intricate and can get ugly when you study these things from the Hebrew text. But this type of study does help separate the fruit.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  18:23:40  Show Profile
The "partaking of the tree of knowledge of good and evil" really means that Adam fell to DUALITY. He was created a whole being and uncorrupted, with a perfect (immortal) body. However, he was required to perform a duty -- inasmuch as he was given FREE WILL -- to follow either his Creator, or the Other Guy. This TEST was the only way it could have been -- else he would be just another angelic being serving his Creator not out of free will, but from a type of natural instinct, as the animals have today. This is why humans, though not consciously immortal, are on a higher level than the "angels."

In his perfect state (except for the yet unresolved test) Adam was "next to" his Creator -- communing with Him directly (not as we do -- in praying intently -- to get even a murky glimpse of His guidance). So Adam felt no pleasure nor pain, heat nor cold, light nor dark, want, sorrow, disease nor any of the myriad dualities of which we are aware in our corrupted state (known as “being born in sin.”) He was always bathed in The Light, and could see everything clearly -- except for that “one thing.”

Adam was aware of the existence of DUALITY (“good and evil”), but he had not yet experienced it. For you see, Adam did not yet have an EGO -- or false identity. Yet his own True Identity was not yet gelled – because it was not yet tempered with the fires of stress. “Curiosity killed a cat,” could be the watchwords here. So he was “naturally” led to investigate this phenomenon of Duality.

Have you ever looked at a beautiful woman -- the way she sways her gorgeous body in a “sexy” way -- and been tempted to look at her as a sexual being -- instead of as a Living Soul? In that INSTANT you experienced the same test as Adam did -- eons ago.

Eve was of his own flesh and blood. In essence, she was his daughter, because she came out of him. Today the situation is reversed, and corrupted, because now the Man comes out of the Woman. So the Female has power over the Male because of her body. Instead of “Heaven on Earth,” we have Hell. This situation will continue until it is restored to its original ORDER. Men must become MEN, and take back the power that they have unconsciously surrendered to the females who control them. There will be a very great battle.

So when Adam saw how “sexy” Eve appeared, he was tempted to look upon her in a lustful, corrupted way. You know “the rest of the story.”

Look in any medical reference book, at the structure of the human nervous system. Turn the picture upside-down, and note the stark similarity to a tree -- the roots correspond to the brain, and the many nerve endings branch out through the trunk of the spine, and out to the limbs. This “tree” gives us the knowledge of pleasure and pain, of hot and cold -- of “good and evil.” This is the TREE OF DUALITY.

So Adam went to this “tree of the knowledge of good and evil,” and became hypnotized by its allure. The greatest hypnosis is sex. This is what Adam experienced in the beginning, and this is what brought him down from his pristine state, into the world of DUALITY. And this is what happens to us when we “fall in love.” Because we then fall from the conscious state of serving our Creator, to the hypnotic state of serving the female for sex.

The Matrix of Deception is based in the Duality of Sex -- the greatest of all hypnosis. We deceive ourselves when we seek anything but the Unity of our Creator.

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  22:18:20  Show Profile
"Have you ever looked at a beautiful woman -- the way she sways her gorgeous body in a “sexy” way -- and been tempted to look at her as a sexual being -- instead of as a Living Soul? In that INSTANT you experienced the same test as Adam did -- eons ago."

There is a very high quarantee that her tail will be stared at!

Be of good cheers and fear not,
A Dios,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2003 :  09:56:26  Show Profile
This is the Day YaHuWeH made..........These last few posts are exciting in that the answers as to WHY? are in the Beginnings and the endings. Genesis and the Revelations.
The gospel is written in the stars, i.e. zodiac, the pyramid of Giza and of course Our Scripture book. Maybe, just mabe, in Our hearts also.
Bishop Unger made a fatal mistake in trusting the KJV to produce his date of 'creation', being 4004 b.c. {The sign of Taurus was ruling then} The septuagint has another Way to find Adam's date of 'creation'. Which is 5407 b.c. The ruling sign in the heavens{YHWH's handywork} was Gemini. The sign of the twins. The DUAL nature. Without understanding our dual nature, life is a vain attempt at Life. The first Adam goes to dust. The second Adam is Life eternal.
The ALL CAP fiction is the alter ego. Once a man returns to his ego {natural man} he then can go on to the New Man.
The beast tries to keep all captive within the alter ego, he trades in the souls of men{women}. He has perfected his kingdom nowadays.
Since the garden, Adam man, and now the Israelite man-woman has been running away. Running from Babylon's control. Consider hebrews ch.11. We ran from Rome to northern Europe, when that again was 'captured', we ran to a place called America. Americans were captured and now are held within the UNITED STATES.
There is total redemption available to us. When He said, "it is finished", He spoke Truth.

A very interesting word, from Black's law Dictionary: "CAPTATION. the act of one who succeeds in controling the will of another, so as to become master of it; used in an invidious sense. It was formerly applied to the first stage of HYPONOTIC or mesmeric trance".
Astoreth....a 'QUEEN GODDESS', captivates Israelites of old....and modern. She is the goddess of increase, most especially the easy life of money and, yes, sex.
Eve was deceived first, not Adam. Paul warned us....men and women, to not again be deceived as was Eve.
By the Way, Eve is not the mother of all Living. We have a play on words here. See for yourself.
Paul cryptically says, New Yerusalem is the mother of us all.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000