Jesus is NOT a "jew"
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

james

Canada
28 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2003 :  22:39:36  Show Profile

Jesus is NOT Yeshua and most certainly NOT A "jew" !

To Laurie Wallace - victory1@wwisp.com
Laurie; as YOU said below;
" THIS IS A WARNING, I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU ! WAKE UP! "
Also you said;
" I know that some of you are awake on this list, but I'm writing in regards to those who are yet, still asleep, and have been duped ! "

Laurie; It is important that you read this information on your shortwave and send it to your email list.
Below you use the name Yeshua to denote Jesus.
To wit:
" THESE ARE YOU AND ME IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, YESHUA THE MESSIAH! "
Laurie; YESHUA IS NOT THE SAVIOUR , so I don't believe in your " YESHUA " !
I am pasting here, for your EDIFICATION, the source of that name (Yeshua) so that you will know
what the purpose of it is. It is a TalMUD-ic name of DERISION against Jesus!
Please read all this and quit sending out emails with FALSE information regarding the name of the Saviour.
If that sounds harsh, please understand what I'm trying to teach you here.
We ALL were, or, get, taken in by the judaizers from time to time, and the "Y" name thang is another back door attack by the TalMUD-ists, to try and disappear the name of Jesus.

It is also used by the "jews" For Jesus bunch who use the dating abbreviations of BCE and ACE, in order to help disappear the name of Jesus. (After the COMMON Era and Before the COMMON era, rather than BC; Before Christ, and AD, anno dominy, Year of Our Lord).

You recently agreed with me that the name of Jesus was good enough to get saved under, so why include a false name(Yeshua) for Jesus in your emails? Please read all this :
The Talmud teaches the racial superiority of the mongrel over the white man. Before beginning, we must first understand by what terms Jesus and Christians are referred to in the Talmud.
Jesus is many times referred to vaguely with terms like "the son of a woodworker" (ben charsch etaim) or "the one who was hanged" (talui).
When He is referred to by name, the Jews - who hate the name Jesus - call Him Yeschua or Yeshua, the same name that the so-called Jews for Jesus are using in modern, so-called Israel and in much of the United States and the rest of the world in order to further corrupt and destroy Christianity. The same Jews who made the Talmud also placed the vowel points in the Masoretic Text and changed the name of the Hebrew prophet Jesus to Joshua or Yeshua because the Jews hate the name Jesus. The Greek Septuagint records clearly that the translators of the Hebrew Scriptures into Greek in the 3rd century BC understood the name of the prophet, the son of Nun, to be Jesus, not Joshua or Yeshua.
The Jews who created the Masoretic Text changed it because they hate the name Jesus and so that they could also argue that Jesus' actual name was Joshua or Yeshua. Why did these Christ-murderers pick the name Yeshua to refer to Christ? The letters of the Hebrew Ieschya, correspond to the first letters of the phrase Immach SCHemo Yezikro, which means "May his name and memory be blotted out."
[ Laurie; I hope you and OTHERS on the talk shows, are not trying to blot out the name of Jesus ! ? ]These antichrist Jews probably got the idea for doing this from the early Christian custom of using the symbol of the fish in the Catacombs. In Greek, the word fish is ichthys, which corresponds to the first letters in the phrase Iesous Christos, Theou Huios, Soter or Jesus Anointed, Son of God, Savior.
So the blasphemous Christ-murderers, enemies of all that is sacred and holy (especially the holy seed of the true chosen race), who hate the name of Jesus, created the name Yeshua to make fun of the Christian usage of the word fish. Today, many so-called Christians have bought into this Jewish name for Jesus hook, line, and sinker, and in this way the Jews succeed in causing so-called Christians not to use the name that they ( the "jews" ) hate so much, while they dazzle them with their sophistry. The sad truth is, most nominal Christians will not read their Bibles, and for most who do, they do not believe and obey what it says or tells them.
http://www.christianseparatist.org/briefs/sb4.01.htm
James;
A servant of Jesus
P.S. Laurie; when are you, Rick Wiles, David Smith, Texe Marrrs, James/Susan Lloyd, Christian Media Network et al, Alex Jones, Vic and Ingrid at CROSS TALK- Jesus was a "jew" (double-talk?), and et al ad infinum, going to WARN your shortwave/email audience about Public Law 102-14, the head chopping "law" ????????

Anyone not familiar with this decapitation " law " signed by George H.W. Bush, can email me for a copy. -- James
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 1:05 AM
Subject: applied digital
>
FYI: If there is anyone who has any doubts about this technology and
> you would like to have a copy of "THE REVOLUTION IN MILITARY AFFAIRS AND CONFLICT SHORT OF WAR." Document by the U.S. Army War College, 1994,please write to me and send a self addressed Big stamped envelope, and I will be happy to copy and send to you.
You may get my address from web site at:
www.victoryone.org
THERE ARE THREE THINGS YOU MUST GET VICTORY OVER!
THE BEAST
HIS IMAGE
HIS MARK
>
> You need to know and fully understand "WHAT" all of this is. If you do not understand, please feel free to write or call me any time, any hour of the day, and I will help you!
www.victoryone.org
> "And if any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. HERE IS THE PATIENCE OF THE SAINTS: HERE ARE THEY THAT KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, AND THE FAITH OF JESUS. (Please
> note: these are not left behind Christians are Jews that miss a secret rapture for the church) THESE ARE YOU AND ME IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, YESHUA THE MESSIAH!
> WAKE UP!
>
> And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them."
> Revelation 14:9-13
>
> THIS IS A WARNING, I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU! WAKE UP!
>
> "And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints"
> Revelation 15:2-3
> victory1@wwisp.com
>http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32572
>
> In His Service,
> JESUS CHRIST LIVES!
> Laurie
> p.s. I know that some of you are awake on this list, but I'm writing in
> regards to those who are yet, still asleep, and have been duped!

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  21:46:17  Show Profile
James, I knew the author and beginner of christian seperatist, Van Herrel, years ago, sat in his living room and talked for hours. Van is certified mentally delusional, certified. And he does know some greek. Yahushua was a fairly common name among hebrews two thousand years ago. yahu=I will be....shuah = salvation. The letter J is the newest member of the English alphabet. Shakespear never used the letter J, nor did the 1611 translation. Yahushua called out Paul...in the hebrew tongue. hmmmm. You give the Jewish talmidists too much credit.
To Van's credit, he did fine work on the 7th commandment. Why he and the christian seperatists have this hang up on the very modern name-term Jesus, and use the germanic word god, is prejudice scholarship!
Don't forget, Cain was marked for a certain work. Want Light to flood into the inner being? Find out why.
If someone uses the names Jesus and God, I test the spirit to see if we are talking about the Father and the firstborn son. We may, or may not be. I could say the same thing for the sounds YHWH, YaHuShuAH.
Peace unto your house,
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000