Notice and Offer of Performance
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

x87

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2003 :  06:36:24  Show Profile
Greetings all! This is my first post and I would like to begin by stating how pleased I am to have found this forum. I have been on a quest for Knowledge and Truth for some time now in my Life, however until recently this has been for the most part, a solitary pursuit. I am honored to meet others who share in this mission of Truth and Law.

I am posting in regards to an instrument entitled 'Notice and Offer of Performance'. Is there anyone who has any experience with this? I am currently considering the use of this instrument as a counter offer to an IRS presentment. Essentially, it is my good faith offer to pay a debt in full or to perform a duty, upon showing of conditions precendent. They must demonstrate, with documentary evidence, the requirements I define to establish a legitimate legal claim. If they fail to produce the documentary evidence to make their claim they have refused to accept my offer of payment and thus forgiven the debt. Under U.C.C., a tender of an offer for payment in full, that is refused, is a debt paid at law. Although it is U.C.C., it is based on common law principles of debt collection. I have heard of excellent results, but have never done one myself. I would appreciate any insight one may provide in this matter.

Lewis

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2003 :  19:44:52  Show Profile
Greetings. Try e-mailing Loy Bost, who uses this forum at times. Loy wrote his own up for the pIRateS.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000