Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Enoch

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2003 :  20:16:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there any government watchdog group out there? Who do IRS agents actually answer to?
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2003 :  21:24:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would think the easiest way for Ed Rivera to go, would be to walk into the court, and as soon as the judge starts the proceeding, request to address the court. Then he would say something like this:

"I declare that I am competent to represent myself in all matters before this court. I DEMAND equality under the law in all matters before this court. I declare all the charges are TRUE."

So, what would this do? Well, first, the court would have to show itself competent to proceed. (Equality under the law). It can't do so. It is a fiction. It is incompetent.

Second, by declaring all charges are TRUE, all controversy would be removed. The court can NOT proceed if there is no controversy.

So, what options would that leave the judge? You decide.

I have been following one such case for 2 years. They are still waiting on the judge to decide what to do next.

Live free, Love the Lord,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Enoch

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2003 :  23:07:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've just started following a few of the redemption processes not too long ago. Some similar to have you've suggested (simply honor and dishonor). One thing does trouble me though. Although you can put the court or the agents in dishonor position, they can simply do whatever they want since no one is watching over what they do and as you said, they are all fiction, therefore, they can create whatever senario they want. My question is this: if government and all of its creations are fictitious, why and how would keeping yourself in honor work? All it takes is to create another fiction to cover their tracks. Unless they have someone to answer to which may jeapordize their jobs, I don't see why they would care about proving "Equality under the law" for you.

Maybe you can help me find some relevation.
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2003 :  23:25:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brother Enoch...the men posessed with "devils" knew quite well who the Son of Man was, way before the people did. The question begs...do the people yet know who He is? Or, do We know who We are? Is messiah in you? Redemption has to do with the blood of the Lamb and the Word of Our testimony. Not, paper work filed with the talmudic U.C.C. Paul was quite pleased to find that Yahuweh reveled his Son in Him, {Paul}. Now, did Paul have revelation knowledge?
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2003 :  23:38:00  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doer

My conclusion -- this is just another slime-ball lawyer beating his own drum.
Any slime-ball BARfly ATTORNEY (an AttorneR - look it up in the dictionary) could never be a "lawyer"

To confuse the two is the same as mixing horse manure apples with oranges...
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2003 :  23:50:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I say that it doesn't matter whether they care about proving "Equality under the law"--just open your mouth and say it! And say it LOUD! Don't let them get the upper hand. Stay in charge! ;-)

Right now those words would be useless to Ed Rivera and might even sound ridiculous coming out of his mouth. He's a constitutional attorney and from what I knew of him before, he wasn't interested in the UCC.

Go to Top of Page

Enoch

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  00:07:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am very glad for this site. There are a lot of sites which try to promote arguments with the courts or the tax agents; i.e. use their law to fight them. Boy, it gets frustrating reading those sites' contents. Personally, I am not even sure if it ever worked.
I think this site has great info to offer / exchange. I just hope you can continue to answer my dumb questions. Without them being answered my reading and research just do not seem satisfactory since I am skeptical on accepting the information on face value.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  03:20:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let us realize that Caesar's "law" is not REAL because it is an aberration -- a sly modification of the True Law to APPEAR "real." Its entire purpose is to confuse, to confound and to create controversy. So Lewis is quite right in the Principle that no controversy requires no judge to sort it out.

In all of this confusion we must remember to UNDERSTAND our STANDING IN LAW. ("Understand" = to stand under, to be subservient to the Truth, to be open to the Truth in allowing it to penetrate us – and thus to become part of us. This is True Knowledge, True “Understanding.”) If we do not know who we REALLY are, then that confusion is EXACTLY what Caesar's minions use to judge us into Hell. We must understand (there's that word again!) that we are not flesh and blood. We are not our station in life -- however "important" that may seem to us. We are really SPIRIT -- everlasting and immutable. We come from the Divine, and it is our destiny to return there again -- at the end of time.

So this UNDERSTANDING is what really, truly redeems and saves us from Caesar's grasp. The Common Law that we come to understand (there's that word again!) is only a reflection of our TRUE STATUS -- as Spiritual Beings. If we are not CONSSCIOUS of our True Status, then we are lost. In being so conscious, the very state of our True Being acts as a Tesla Coil -- emitting Sparks of Light in the courtroom situation, or any situation. This is part of the admonition to not hide your candle under a bushel, but to shine brightly for all to see.

THE LIGHT is enormously intimidating to Creatures of Darkness. To stand upon the Truth when confronting the enemy, is to shine as a blinding Light upon their falsehood. It is like turning over a large rock in broad sunlight. The dark creatures under there go scurrying into their holes to avoid being exposed.

This is what REDEMPTION is all about. One who is not steeped in the Spirit, has no chance to use it, even if he knows the letter of the Law. There would be no power behind his words, and he would be quickly exposed in his lack of understanding (there’s that word again!) His lack of understanding would mirror his lack of humility. Only an empty vessel can be filled. Those who are full of EGO have no room for humility and True Understanding.

So the SPIRIT is what empowers our understanding and our ability to defend ourselves in any situation. By not being intimidated, we unconsciously allow the Spirit to intimidate the adversary.

That Spirit in us, drives us to learn, to practice, and finally to arrive at our Ultimate Destination. We accomplish this by learning how to arrive at the many little destinations that are required of us.

Be Well,
Doer

Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  13:15:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Liberty's response to my email:

"Hmmm, I think that the difference is, he is not responding to them at all and is certainly not going into their court. However, I am getting someone to send him a template for a verified bond to secure indemnification for the tort against his name."

My response:

Oh, okay. In the newsletter it sounded like he was going to respond: "I will also explain that I have done nothing more than exercise my duty to explain the law to my clients."

Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  16:36:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
free-man, you are trying to defeat Caesar with Caesar's Laws. Forget.
Also, you are creating controversy. Don't do that, either.
Anytime you receive ANYTHING from the IRS, sign it "Accepted for Value, Returned for Discharge and Closure. You are authorized to use my Exemption. EIN___________ By_________ Date________". That will give them to energy to dispose of the matter. If you get anything else from them, do the same thing again. You must do these things within 10 days of receiving anything from the IRS.

Peace to all,

Lewis

Edited by - Lewish on 10 Jun 2003 16:37:08
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  16:36:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Enoch, you are wasting your time. What you will get is a standard response which goes something like this:

Dear Taxpayer:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Enclosed please find brochure No. ____ which explains your federal income tax filing requirements.

Please note that we are not required to respond to letters such as yours on a point by point basis. The U.S. Tax Court and other federal courts have rejected your arguments repeatedly and have held that...

If you need further assistance, please contact your tax representative.

Sincerely,

IRS Agent #666

Edited by - Livefree on 10 Jun 2003 16:38:14
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  16:41:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Instead of a 1040 you could file a 1041.

I will be doing this for my state taxes, but first I am going to find out if whether I can amend the returns already on file.

Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  17:50:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anyone has tax liens and wants them removed from their credit file, Lynn Meredith's paralegal, Teresa Giordano of Quality Paralegal services says in her May/June letter that they have been extremely successful in getting them removed from the credit report.

I just spoke with Teresa and her fees are VERY reasonable.
Go to Top of Page

Enoch

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  19:29:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know if they are using the UCC-3 filing with the county recorder or not. If it is, I suggest looking for another method. The FTB has already teamed up with the counties to give your tons of regulations on why they have to reject your filing. They quote straight from their codes (I looked it up but forgot the source). In the end, only FTB can release the Notice of Lien. Those who use UCC-3 will say it is a termination not a release. I am not sure it'd do you any good when you need to buy or sell a house.
Another problem is that for UCC-3 to be correctly filed there must be a financing statement (UCC-1) for it to amend. W/o it, the UCC-3 is pretty useless.
Does anyone know of recent success with the UCC-3?
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  20:00:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Livefree, As of a few weeks ago, if you file a 1041 return, you are going to get a letter back with a fine of $500.00 for filing a frivolous return. I know several people it has happened to.

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  21:47:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

$500 penalty? Wonderful. I guess everyone won't be doing that anymore! Thank you for the update. Back to the drawing board. I think I'm going to write Howard Griswald and ask him to call me on my FTB matters. I heard that, instead of bonds, he does what is called an "assignment". I heard someone on Truth Radio say that FTB won't take their bond. Rice told them to write the Dept. of Treasury about that. More red tape.

Enoch,

The notice of tax lien stays with the County Recorder; it is only removed from your credit file, per the Fair Credit Reporting laws. Nobody is going to know you have a tax lien with the county recorder unless they check, but why would they bother the Recorder? The lien can sit there with the Recorder forever for all I care.

Edited by - Livefree on 10 Jun 2003 21:50:40
Go to Top of Page

Enoch

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2003 :  00:35:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Livefree,
That is true and is the claim. But for those who do perform real estate transactions the notice of lien does matter. Even if you don't have real estate transactions going, you might have to rely on luck or extreme persistance to get the UCC3 filed. If there is no financing agreement, then there is nothing for the UCC3 to amend as that is what the UCC3 form is for. Also if you check into the kind of UCC forms the county recorder can file they relate to real properties so you'd be forced to write down a property address or the parcel description.
Check out the California Commercial Code. Maybe start with section 9516(b)(3)(B)(i) which should tell you what is needed for an UCC3 to be filed.
Now, I am not saying this method will not work, but in my humble opinion, it is still best to get FTB to release the notice of tax lien.
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2003 :  12:10:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Enoch, the tax agencies want FRN's to release a lien - You are wasting your time paying them. Tax agencies = WASTE! ;-)

Does anyone know what the Truth in Lending Act's connection is with the tax agencies? Does IRS actually go by the rules of the Lending Act?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

18 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2003 :  16:51:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

As of a few weeks ago, if you file a 1041 return, you are going to get a letter back with a fine of $500.00 for filing a frivolous return. I know several people it has happened to.

Greetings! This is my first post. I have been studying the redemption process for the past few months. It seems to be all I am doing these days.. *whew*

I would like to inject a comment regarding the above posting...It seems to me that the IRS is simply trying to stop the flood of refunds outgoing by taking the position of the holder in due course of the contract. Remember, *everything* is a contract. Anyone who receives their offer of a frivolous return penalty needs to write across it "accepted and returned to you for closure in this matter. Equality under the law is paramount. Send me MY money." If you do not reply, you are accepting their offer 'as is' and you had better be prepared to pay up [with a bond of course] and then the matter will be closed, but then you are not getting the contract fulfillment that you want, which is your money back that you paid in.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

18 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2003 :  17:01:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Livefree

Enoch, the tax agencies want FRN's to release a lien - You are wasting your time paying them. Tax agencies = WASTE! ;-)

Does anyone know what the Truth in Lending Act's connection is with the tax agencies? Does IRS actually go by the rules of the Lending Act?

Hi Livefree, the connection is the UCC, the supreme law of the land, in force since the 1973 consolidation of the courts into one. The IRS goes by the UCC and the Lending Act pertains to the UCC. Everything is a contract, including your relationship with the taxing authorites.
CT
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000