New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shiloh

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2004 :  16:06:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings in the name of the one true Father,

Over the last few weeks I have been looking for www.IRSCODEBUSTERS.com, but to no luck. The webpage is not "authorized" they just vanished. I tried to contact Jeff via e-mail and he is "not accepting" any mail. Any ideas what happened to this freedom fighter? IRS Code Busters were a group that translated and correct IRS master specific files. I see www.imfdecoder.com is there, does anyone know anything about this site?

Shiloh

JamesWalters01

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2004 :  17:41:22  Show Profile  Visit JamesWalters01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
First, www.irscodebusters.comhas been shut down as they have not been used in almost a year now. They have not vanished but simply removed their information as they are no longer. You can still visit this webpage which is authorized to get more information. www.irscodebusters.com/about.us.htm

Second, Jeff is no longer here. The organization underwent some drastic changes and staff was one of them. If you look at the names of some people who were at IRS Codebusters and compare them with IMF Decoder (Paula, Sharon, Robby, Connie, Travis, Char, Dan, etc.) you will see that nothing has changed. Again, check out the webapge at IRS Codebusters site.

Third and final, you question does anyone know about this site: www.imfdecoder.com is the last thing to address. IMF Decoder has taken over what once was IRS Codebuster. They do the same work but more extensivley as their information gets broader, deeper, and more striking. Again, just check the sites. Fore more information e-mail Paula at mailto:paula@imfdecoder.com and ask about what happened to IRS Code Busters.

James Walters
Question Analyst
Go to Top of Page

supra94tt

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2004 :  00:05:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i went to imfdecoder.com, what a f....... joke, $2000.00 to become an american national, bunch
of "paytriots" as i call them, sickening i tell you.
Go to Top of Page

sucker4lush

Albania
33 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2005 :  19:18:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like when they say that they are only charging a fee out of concern for you...it's the only way you will value and appreciate the 411.

I wish I had a supra94tt. Lime/"Predator"-blood green...sweeet!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000