Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2004 :  03:45:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

In conjunction with the Patent and Trademark Office in Washington DC, I feel that this is a good place to bounce some of the mathematics and physical experiments off you. Now keep in mind that your conscious comprehension is unnecessary and most of your comments will be ignored, at least by me [but you may enjoy them like on the other threads], it is the medium of the "0"s and "1"s (cyberspace) resonating with your nervous systems in network Ecclesia, the universe's most wonderful quantum and superstring supercomputers ever to exist. An echo chamber if you will; between my ideas, the Patent and Trademark Office and the truth or image of God in us all for sounding boards.~

Like this microscope slide:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ScribedMicroscopeSlide.jpg

A special stylus for "cutting" vinyl is used to generate the sweep. The regular stylus is for detecting the natural and harmonic frequencies of the tissue or pathogen sample. The scratched "X"s are to hold the styli (needles). The blank slide is to characterize the slide's signet for raw data subtraction under certain conditions. Typically, the identical slides will subtract out with the "healthy" features of the two samples.

Hulda Reutger CLARK ingeniously adopted a simple transistor radio for a biofeedback comparator:

Circuits Image

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_SignetLabLabelled.jpg

For instance to cure Malaria. On the presumption that signets can be disruptive to pathogens (Royal Rife technologies for example) we should become aware that Malaria has natural and harmonic frequencies, just around its very being*.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Signet.jpg

The signet is just a snapshot for visual purposes. Typically a signet is a data file in Dbase or Excel style format for raw data subtraction. This requires alignment however of significant events, an elaborate process.

I advise you save this Excel file and play it on your computer, rather than try to run the Macro from the link:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_MalariaExample.xls

But there are power monitors that fashion signal and correct "glitches", designed for things like downtown metropolitan grids, aircraft carriers etc. that have a skew between channels of lower than 7 nS (nanoseconds). So a simple Channel A minus Channel B subtraction can be continuously stored into a harddrive.

So to start off, a simple sweep of a healthy tissue sample minus a diseased sample should yield enough information about the pathogen to characterize^.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_BloodMalaria.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_MalariaBloodHealthy.jpg

So imagine a crew coming in from Mainland China on a chopper, landing on an aircraft carrier. Before the crew members come into contact with the incubator (highly compressed crew inside) they place their hands momentarily on an antenna designed to pick up SARS. Well upon detection of the virus' characteristics, the 180º FSK (Frequency Shift Key) is applied, cancelling the virus. Once proven effective the crew member is interviewed and Chinese officials alerted where the virus may be growing. Until then get him isolated or off the ship!

Regards,

David Merrill

~ If I had my druthers, to speak into this forum one would have to help tweak up the resonance by at least signing with true name. Maybe even changing your handle to true name. So be forewarned I may not take the time to read your Replies if I see no name or a pseudonym.

* The theory is that there are inductive (capacitive) forces due to the incomplete cancellation of terms in the Fine Structure Constant; that it is not a perfect numerical quantity like originally asserted. And that these inductive fluctuations are the "noise" we always have presumed means nothing when we touch the oscilloscope probe to our fingers... ok, I will concede that that "noise" is an extremely complex genome; a combination of more things than just the Malaria on the slide or in a victim's bloodstream. But the Malaria signet is within the noise and the noise is actually a very complex and cyclic waveform created by a combination of signets. So a raw data subtraction can be had to extract a Channel A minus Channel B difference (already in the Patent and Trademark Office).

When I sent the item in the patent office to Beijing early last winter, a default judgment titled Eradication of SARS, within a week the Beijing corporation was trying to patent the genome to SARS. Notice how bad SARS was in China and Toronto this year. The item came back from the Patent and Trademark Office with a notation DoD indicating someone immediately recognized signet cancellation has potential for biowarfare countermeasures.

Default Judgment Image

^ Many years ago I was the characterization technician on the first FRAMs, Ferroelectric Random Access Memory that became Flash memories in digital cameras today.

Edited by - David Merrill on 18 Mar 2008 22:44:43

Werner Maximilian

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2004 :  21:27:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would be great to have resolution of electromagnetic spectrum down to quantum fluctuation at electron level, or maybe thats not nesessary? Any surplus squids ( superconducting quantum interference device) out there?
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2004 :  07:14:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Vern;

There are several presumptions made. The most fundamental is likely that our colored ping pong ball and straws chemical models may in the next decade be replaced by a spreadsheet of numbers like the Excel macro provided above. Once the signet is known, the frequency may be adjusted to disrupt sensitive membranes.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_BreakThroughs.jpg

As I hear it now, the Rife frequencies are acquired by just watching the live pathogens under sweeps until the disruptive frequencies are seen to effect the pathogen. That is scientific but does not address new diseases or mutations; plus pathogens have a tendency to want to survive so they may begin mutating to "accomodate" those conditions and become evasive. (It also sounds time consuming.) I am talking real-time cause and effect proactive cancellation and disruption - like refusal for cause being non-responsive [proactive; physics requires us to await a presentment but our "response" is based in pre-extant right of avoidance].

"judge" Coffin's "non-response" notice

Ergo the "arrogant" attitude that conscious comprehension is inert. If the signet functions for a calcium transport mechanism and in the proper composition, the molecules fill the holes and the woman's osteoporosis is cured. Like remedy. The woman's autonomic (sympathetic) nervous system (Solar Plexus) could not pick up the Key left on its own. But the signal generator, tuned to the proper frequency and shape (signet) trains her solar plexus to start placing the calcium molecules properly into her bones. Researchers for the Howard Hughes Medical Institute are working on these things from a chemistry approach (transport mechanisms) but I am talking about signets. Instead of viewing in 3-D like the ping pong balls, look at signets in the time and frequency domains.

The 727 Hz "healing frequency" occurs in many of the Rife tables, for almost any common ailment. Thus Ed Skilling adopted it for an assymetric biphasic square wave - See "Ed Skilling's Harmonic Pulser".

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_EMFpulser.jpg

There was a fellow named "Joe" at the bus stop. I noticed his hand was cut and swollen (soft tissue cellulitis). Dog bite. Joe was on his way to the VA hospital for antibiotics when I asked if I could try the harmonic pulser. Joe consented.

First I held the device near his hand and asked if he could feel anything. Joe could not feel it. So I began whistling the 727 Hz tone and the next time the pulser came on after I hit the tone just right, Joe jumped like I touched him with a lamp cord. "I felt it that time! What is that thing?? What did it do??"

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_90HzAMon728HzSquarePulse.jpg

Note the lopsided modulation on the 727 Hz square wave's amplitude keeps pathogens from "accomodating". I call the modulation a "hobbler".

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_728HzSquareWave.jpg

And on top of each square wave is a 28.322 MHz radio signal. This rings the 727 Hz pulse into the farthest reaches of the electromagnetic spectrum through all the harmonics of the radio signal. Like the 727 Hz spike upon the 85 MHz "carrier" (a harmonic of the 28.322 MHz signal on the top of the 727 Hz square waves). Everywhere there is a harmonic, the tone is still the balancing 727 Hz.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Harmonic85MHz.jpg

I assured Joe that if anything, it was clearing up the infection like the antibiotics he was after anyway. Then his bus swept off with him.

Two days later I was back in Joe's neighborhood in a coffee shop on Saturday morning. Joe, an old alcoholic black man, was stumbling through the parking lot so I waved him inside for a cup. He declined, showing me his bottle of Sloe Gin and saying he was fine, thank you. I noted the swelling was gone and the scabs were firmly mending the cuts. I asked Joe what kind of antibiotics work that fast - what did the VA doctor prescribe?

Joe began ranting about how Walgreen's had messed up his prescription. [That the VA was going to make Joe pay for the prescription out of his liquor budget.] Joe had never taken any antibiotics for the cellulitis.

Like here, in the introductory paragraph, our solar plexus simply masters a signet in order to instruct white blood cells to rally against a pathogen; what we commonly call immunity. When we survive an illness, that is usually the result - immunity. But that signet may be taught. In Joe's healing I simply applied Joe's nervous system through his auditory sensory input for an I/O (Input/Output). Like Jesus would do - a miracle. The electrical shock was when the resonance exceeded the internal membrane threshold of the pathogen and Joe felt the sudden disruption. That is why there is no conscious awareness of what I am doing with the network Ecclesia required for the forum to assist a theater of echos throughout the macrocosm of cyberspace ("1"s and "0"s), a highly resonant medium. But just the same, I hope it is entertaining enough to read and for Admin to provide the images to help make it a little edifying.

Regards,

David Merrill

P.S. I would love to have some SQUIDS to play with in my lab. But the actual equipment, as you may be beginning to comprehend, the physical complex signal generators etc. are only stepping stones to train something we already have; our endocrine systems.

P.P.S. The raw data subtractions take almost all the complexity out of any of these observations. We are only trained to think medical science is complex.

Edited by - David Merrill on 30 Nov 2004 12:00:24
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2004 :  09:39:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David, I have heard that a twenty-five thousand watt/amps stops and or seize or decist poisonous snake/insect bites, and it is good to have as part of med-kit.

I have a friend whom is a herpetologist/zoologist and has many varieties of such reptilian creatures. One time he was bitten (finger) by an Guatemalan Palm Viper. I saw how the poison was slowly traveling upward having effects of cell destruction and/or alteration. An anti-venom was flown in "RUSH DELIVERY" to the hospital. No other method was used.

Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 07 Jun 2004 09:41:01
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2004 :  10:17:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[Dear Manuel;

Excellent food for thought. I will research it a little more and see how it coincides with my ideas of material existence.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Zapper.jpg

I collect interesting gizmos and remembered the above "zapper". It is a piezoelectric charge dispenser and probably can give quite a few kilovolts for a short burst. But I am thinking that snapping it on a fresh venomous bite might neutralize an electrical property of neurotoxins. I do not want to bet my life on it though.

From what I already know, I would say that anti-venom is the chemical equivalent of 180º out of phase, at least for the neurotoxic part of the venom. I know that venom is extracted from the reptile to produce the anti-venom.

[WARNING: I played this WiFi in a crowded restaurant and it was loud. I could not figure out how to shut it off so I forced power-down with the switch and had to apologize all around.]
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_727+728Hz.mp3

If you download the audio file above into an MP3 player (Windows Media Player etc.) and play it into stereo headphones, you will not be able to detect the difference in the tones, right and left tracks. But pull off the headset and point the speakers at one another and listen to that next to one ear or the other. The tone will go loud and nearly quiet at a rate of once per second. The difference between frequencies in the speakers is 1 Hz (1 cycle per second). So imagine the two sine waves passing each other slowly. When they are together, they are volume times 2. When they are opposite they cancel each other. This is a good example of cancellation (and resonant amplification).

About the electrical anti-venom. Yes. That is quite feasable to render a neurotoxin inert. However in the potentials (power) you mention I think you will kill the bite victim. View the graphics above with two circuits published by Hulda Reutger. The "Zapper" is a circuit for destroying blood parasites. Mainly the small charges injected over an hour destroy disguises that pathogens and parasites wear; protein jackets that fool the white blood cells (notice two white blood cells among the healthy blood microscope photo also above.)

I purchased a device for $100 thinking for the price tag I would have a useful reverse-engineering tool. Well so be it; to learn that a 9-volt transistor radio battery applied to a new herpes outbreak (cold sore) for 20 seconds and then repeat with reversed polarity was what I paid for in a fancy package. This destroys the virus' disguise so the body's immune system can start eradication.

But I do not know about what electrical characteristics neutralize the neurotoxins in reptile venom. It sounds like there may be products available for people in dangerous areas. Here in Colorado the Western Prarie Rattler is like a bad bee sting.]

-----------------

Dear Readers;

Genomic domain

I have spoken about time and frequency domains on the "Schedule A: "Cracking the Code"" thread over in the Common Law forum. Where we have two examples of paradigm shift; perceiving things which cannot be seen. Even the workings of a large-scale screening system to sort out undesirable and unmoderated reports from a large newsgroup.

But what of the person across the table from you. Do you see it? There is that person's mom and dad, right there in front of you. But Mom and Dad are actually in Toronto or wherever; doing quite fine thank you.

Resonance Three

But you see Mom, there in the nose, right? And those are Dad's eyes, definitely Dad's eyes.

Looking at the bottom of the graphic, we may catch a glimpse of the transform into what I will call for now; The Genome Domain. [For uniformity with the more familiar Time and Frequency Domains.]

Absolute memory. There in Mom we find grandma and grandpa (her "side" maintaining 50% of the composure). The proportions and product definition diminish according to the Fibonnaci Series or pentagram (61.55%). That is 1+2=3; 2+3=5; 3+5=8; 5+8=13... 61.55% ration of addends = summation.

In Michael Talbot's The Holographic Universe, the production of holograms tells us of interference patterns not just of light but in a still birdbath. Two seconds after a pebble falls into the bathwater we could photograph the ripples and probably decrypt the information from two seconds before. Where the pebble fell and the size and mass of the pebble.

What about an hour later? After the birds have been pattering about in it. Is the information about the pebble still there?

How about a "time traveler". We put a twist on this Sci-Fi excursion. A woman time traveler who has a sexual encounter with a previous man, unrelated family tree. What are the consequences of conception between the relative incomplete genomic memory of the man with the more complete absolute memory of the contemporary woman? What are the consequences of her staying and delivering the baby "there" in the past and also if she comes back "here" to the present to deliver?

But pay particular attention to the notebook page image. Notice it is just one page of 104 pages. This ennumeration is a requirement of the Patent and Trademark Office*.

What we witness is the product and result of these events unfolding, collapsing information in "standing waves" out of potential and probability into what we perceive as reality.

Thought you should know.

Regards,

David Merrill

* The original notebook may be found in the U.S. Courthouse in Denver, Colorado filed in Werner Maximilian's counterclaim for the resonant state prayer - the case that released the national debt to the tune of $11t bond. See the "Schedule A: "Cracking the Code"" thread for more details about that.

Edited by - David Merrill on 30 Nov 2004 12:14:21
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2004 :  08:55:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David,
You wrote: "About the electrical anti-venom. Yes. That is quite feasable to render a neurotoxin inert. However in the potentials (power) you mention I think you will kill the bite victim."

From what I heard, it was to be a quick zap. Maybe having the same results as the prolonged 9 volts.

Something interesting here, I know a man which had "contracted" herpes (not hair-piece:-), suddenly during his knewfound en-lightment, the outbreaks of that symptom vanished!

Manuel
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2004 :  12:48:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel;

Indeed I would look for a pecuniary interest in about any "incurable" disease. Especially a viral (VIbRationAL) manifestation. I have heard that the virus "hides" while inert in near-bloodless places (less white blood cells) like the joints. So maybe it's true, if one wants outbreaks (some people prefer to be symptomatic of something or another) then it becomes incurable.

So my theory is that the solar plexus is a wonderful complex signal generator, controlling maybe 80,000 chemical processes per day, mostly in conjunction with the liver. But this sympathetic autonomous nervous/electrical signet control center utilizes the membrane wall of the small intestine as well to command which nutrient chemicals are released from digested food there. [Signets applied to the membrane = transparency to that particular chemical = transport mechanism.] Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is a perfect example because the liver cannot produce or even synthesize it.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_AutonomicNervousSystem.jpg

In the graphic above we can tell the solar plexus is not a real organ, it is a neural nexus that connects between the nervous system in the spinal cord and the digestive orchestrations. The Chinese call it the Abdominal Brain, counterpart to the Cerebral Brain. It is an emotive based neural system as opposed to the logic based cranial brain.

But it certainly does not surprise me that this case you described would be related to "en-lightenment" and wholeness. This is likely related to taking responsibility and thus controlling stress. The endocrine system becomes capable 24-7 and also the possibility that the defense systems completely eradicated the virus from the man's system.

Regards,

David Merrill

Edited by - David Merrill on 30 Nov 2004 12:18:18
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2004 :  15:29:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

Signet Injection

Upon proper characterization of a pathogen's signet one could increase disinfection performance by utilizing meridians. Meridians are conductive paths throughout the body; not necessarily electrically conductive but they behave that way just the same. They conduct life energy called Chi. That is according to Chinese accupuncturists but I have noticed "Chaim" is the Hebrew word for life also. Meridians are more like straws that even out the amount of energy in seven major glands around the body, keeping energy flow from blockage etc. Proper balancing of this Chi energy is synonimous with good health.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_AccupointSystem.jpg

In Michael Talbot's "Holographic Universe" there is mention of the "little man in the ear".

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Ear-HighResolution.jpg

But the Genomic Domain would include the history of the Universe encoded in every cell; inside the double helix of each DNA strand. But the Chinese medical scientists have been observant enough to chart these things out in the hand and ear.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Hand-HighResolution.jpg

And if you look closely at the system equipment you will see a magnet-surrounded probe for the hand and a conductive earpiece for the left ear. So I suppose that in order to acquire insurance bonding, the Chinese had to utilize these limited application points but suppose this would work quite effectively instead of accupuncture needles.

In fact when I had just gotten the system a friend recalled somebody messing around with something like this; applying the current to his head. He knocked out his short term memory for six weeks. I am glad he warned me. I would do stuff like that.

One moves the probe around on the left hand and can feel the different points that are conductive. Sometimes one point feels hot and sticky, diseased. This is a blockage somewhere along that circuit. So turn up the amperage for five or ten minutes and the feeling returns to normal. The meridian is cleaned out by the electrical pulse.

But this system outlines maps to internal organs.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Testis-Healthy.jpg

By subtracting the frequency characteristics of the healthy tissue above from the diseased tissue below.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Testis-Cancerous.jpg

One can acquire the characteristic signet of testicular cancer. Now would it not follow that this disruption signet can be administered through a meridian that is routed through the testis?

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. This is the same thing Hulda Reutger CLARK was doing. But she found the signet for a central South American intestinal fluke identical to most cancer. Before she surmised this scenario in terms of electrical signals "signets" she painted herself into a rediculous corner by publishing all cancer is caused by the fluke. She was laughed out of the country and continues to accrue reams of testimony, curing cancer in Mexico.

Edited by - David Merrill on 30 Nov 2004 12:21:24
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  11:03:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

[Manuel; I recalled a gizmo and related it to snake bites above. See the picture and comment edited in.]

Foundational Doctrine

The doctors and psychotherapist suitors who I speak with agree that the technology is not burdening progress in the healing arts. The main obstacle is that doctors have to become integrated; yes that is right, to become whole or healed themselves.

You may have spotted a letterhead "capital integration" and probably presumed it to be a business of sorts. That would be "Capital Integration" a noun in specific. "capital integration" is not a noun so much as a verb. The "head" (capital) becoming "healed" (integration). Integrated is the proper term for a recovered schizophrenic - to integrate the multiple personalities (back) into one. [See http://www.fmsfonline.org/hammond.html for an education on Qaballistic injection of the archtype "Tree of Life" into the American psyche. Allen Welsh DULLES, the second director of the CIA gave these (Nazi Death Camp) doctor/butchers practices here in the States in order to secure the intelligence they procured with their trauma experiments. Read The Craft of Intelligence by Allen Welsh. But the manifestation of stress-related mental archtypes* has been around a lot longer; even appearing in some of America's earliest documentation; "...and so big-eyed that never before had eyes so large been seen in a human skull."

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_AlienVisitation1.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_AlienVisitation2.jpg

A difinitive work for advanced-resonance inductive plasma physics, albeit a few years old, is an album of photos.

ARIPP.exe photo album - unable to place on this internet server for security reasons

Just 'play' the file like a tape recorder. The button on the left will expand the image for easier reading. Variations in software performance (seems the Chinese manufacturers/engineers moved on before debugging) may effect fonts and some of you may have to call the last image twice to see it.

The above album really leaves off where Ronald Dean's case begins. Read about Ronald Dean's Verified Statement of Right and how he recovered his bank accounts in the "Schedule A: "cracking the code"" thread. But the last images on the album are the warrant that seized Ronald Dean's funds.

But I make my point that Royal Rife, Hulda Reutger CLARK, Wilhelm Reich, Nicola Tesla... All were attacked by titles they wore. Licensure. Their appearance as 'experts' exposed them to the scrutiny of 'authorities'. Not here. I am nobody spinning Internet yarn.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. See report of interest: http://www.bis.org/publ/qtrpdf/r_qt0403e.pdf It strikes me that if only a few homeowners would take the Credit River Money Decision and its authentication seriously, the entire risk management (Basel II Accord too) would be skewed beyond functionality.

quote:
On June 9th, 2004, the Paris Club invited representatives of the private sector to meet in Paris for an exchange of views. Around twenty market representative from the buy side, sell side, traders, advisors, bondholders, and the heads of delegations of the member countries of the Paris Club participated in the meeting chaired by Jean-Pierre Jouyet, Chairman of the Paris Club.

It was the 4th meeting of this kind since 2001, in support of the efforts of Paris Club creditors to increase transparency in particular towards the private sector. The agenda was focused on country cases. General issues related to sovereign debt restructurings, notably the Evian Approach, were also discussed.

[EVIAN APPROACH: http://www.clubdeparis.org/en/presentation/presentation.php?BATCH=B06WP14]

After a general presentation of the recent activity, the second part of the meeting was devoted to countries that have already concluded an agreement with the Paris Club. A specific presentation was dedicated to the most significant deals concluded in 2004 with Kenya and the Dominican Republic. Paris Club creditors explained their agreements and what they were expecting from private creditors in terms of comparability of treatment. The participants also had an exchange of views on the situation of the Republic of Serbia and Montenegro and the ongoing negotiations in the London Club.

The third part of the meeting aimed at addressing the perspectives of activity for the upcoming months. Paris Club creditors presented their views on the treatment of Argentina's debt under the Evian Approach while private creditors reported on the status of their relations with Argentina. This debate enabled both parties to better understand the positions of the different stakeholders involved in the process. In addition to these consultations on Argentina in advance of possible negotiations, the discussions gave the opportunity to address the cases of Iraq and Angola. Paris Club creditors described their ongoing work and took note of the market perception expressed by private creditors.

All participants noted their satisfaction on the fruitful exchange of information and views during this meeting and agreed that annual discussions should continue in the future.
One suitor had the U.S. Attorney's office hot to take his fine home on the hill. The CRMD was installed into a Verified Statement of Right in the district court. The U.S. Attorney lost his (false) claim and was denied judgment.

* Dubbed by the CIA "False Memory Syndrome". It is not the complexity of the mind that makes Psy Operatives (Manchurian Candidates) impossible, it is the very construction of the mind. The Cold War made it much more economical, upon this discovery, to induce the belief (MKULTRA etc.) we were making progress so potential enemies would expend large amounts of resources in the pursuit - counterintelligence.

Edited by - David Merrill on 30 Nov 2004 12:26:23
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2004 :  10:00:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some crosstalk may be helpful:

[suitors true names deleted]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 4:39 AM
Subject: publication

Dear Suitors;

Publication is crucial. The clerical process of Return (from a jury) is the actual expression of the trust.

Therefore it is no surprise positive law jural societies compete for the attention of the jurists. Years ago I was the scribe for the "Colorado Jural Society". One member took charge of publication as we expanded outside our little Tuesday-night "law club". However, he made arrangements by telephone to put notice of a primary meeting in the paper; also arranging to pay by check and mail-in. Then the notices did not appear. So he inquired and just met stonewall. Nobody would talk to him but to treat him like the plague; hang-ups and eternal hold. If I recall right, he went down to the paper and was flat-out told the notice would not happen. Not at the Gazette.

The clerks at the County are main players for the METRO 1313/ home rule and until now I have just been calling this "common law phobia". But it may better be considered a competition for the attention of the jury. Men and women retain at all times God-given unalienable rights whether they know that consciously or not. Juries return either a bill of indictment, an acquittal or acquiesce - ignoramus; which is to say that they feel uninformed. Often, acquiescence can be considered judgment nihil dicit. If the jury has been in fact informed like with a properly bonded default judgment. The process is regular enough and within the scope of the METRO environment, people rule on this through the clerk and recorder's "public notice" all the time.

Richard McDonald came up yesterday. I had a videotape of him years ago. He promotes state Citizenship; as opposed to United States citizenship. The only reason I had dismissed Richard is that people, including me, were trying to adopt and adapt that Constitutional doctrine here in Colorado state where only the State of Colorado exists. That is to say, the de facto Congress ratified the Colorado territory into a State in 1876, long after de jure Congress in 1861 at the latest.

The suitor I spoke with yesterday is having clerical publication problems and had just spoken with Richard McDonald. Richard offered to publish the default judgment in the newly formed township, there in Los Angeles. With California state being properly a state of the Union in compact, Richard has had some real success with his state Citizenship endeavors. On the Eastern seaboard there may still be found parishes, townships and even Frank pledges of 10 or so families - "hundreds" and so forth. The Freemasons are another example of jural society. Jural societies are free to thrive wherever they can survive the competition - all in confidence. The Crown Templars have a prominent state in banking society, international banking etc. and attorn or manifest through the trial (testimony) called Bar.

Mogen David "Star of David" placards:
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DavidStar.jpg

these symbols in the Mogen David are displayed at the clerk and recorder - this is the international jural society

Templar sword image:
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/sword.jpg

notice the exact same symbols (The Tribe of Dan is slightly disguised but the dichotomy of two heads, one eagle and one a snake) on this Templar sword; the Bloodline is the rosy cross and fleur-de-lis (lily flowers) are the seed that survived in France through Mary Magdalene

Over the Passover holiday I was feeling out the idea of an identity for you all. Backed by an energy/wealth and original estate bonding you are positive law jural society. Experience tells me without a territorial common-ground; and the lot of you being across the nation instead of in any geographical area, the less formalized and organized, the better you are functionally. See Philippians 2:19 and Colossians 4:7-8. Combine that with the law of the flag in the counterclaim. Without externalizing, and hoping for recognition of those de facto societies; with internal confidence (competence) is sovereignty. Even sovereign banks (read the links provided to IMF, FRB, BIS and especially the Paris Club). In our hands Federal Reserve Notes become a necessary bill of exchange in trade for substance with the true bill backing, an expression of wealth - the original estate. Bills are being returned, passed and ruled upon for value all the time.

So I hope that Richard McDonald may be of some help but also propose that unless Richard can see the potential of state beyond the de jure Constitutional states in compact; synonymous in most minds as the State of XXXXXXX, that pursuing publication through state Citizenship will be a stumbling block. There are still many alternatives to the clerk and recorder. Small "s" state citizenship is likely just another competing common and positive law jural society. View the concept of state Citizenship for publication purposes only. This is the sort of thing that time will work out. Maybe at a few suitor's expense. But when Richard McDonald has to deal with people from all over, like I do, but looking for the territorial covertures of his little jural society - how he reacts will tell us everything. How he withstands METRO cognizance will be the proof.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 11 Jun 2004 19:28:39
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2004 :  10:44:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Notice that in suit with Niger; forgiveness trickles through French dominions first....

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 6/11/04 8:00:12 AM
To: "club_de_paris_en@liste.clubdeparis.org"
Subject: [club_de_paris_en] Gabon

THE PARIS CLUB RESCHEDULES EUROS 717 MILLION

OF THE REPUBLIC OF GABON'S DEBT

[NOTE from CIA World Factbook: Ruled by autocratic presidents since independence from France in 1960, Gabon introduced a multiparty system and a new constitution in the early 1990s that allowed for a more transparent electoral process and for reforms of governmental institutions. A small population, abundant natural resources, and considerable foreign support have helped make Gabon one of the more prosperous black African countries.]

On June 11, 2004, the Paris Club concluded an agreement with Gabon consolidating around Euros 717 million. This sum consists of Euros 456 million of arrears and Euros 261 million of maturities falling due between May 1, 2004 and June 30, 2005. This rescheduling is expected to reduce debt service due to Paris Club creditors over the period from Euros 953 million to Euros 270 million.

This agreement follows the IMF's approval of a Stand-by Arrangement on May 28, 2004 and is consistent with the financing needs of Gabon between May 1, 2004 and June 30, 2005. This consolidation is expected to make an important positive contribution to Gabon's economic outlook and to strengthen its financial situation. Paris Club creditors took note of the measures in Gabon's economic and financial programme and stressed the importance of its continued and full implementation.

The rescheduling is conducted under the Paris Club's classic terms: all credits will be repaid progressively over 14 years, including 3 years of grace (see table attached).

On a voluntary and bilateral basis, each creditor may also undertake debt for nature, debt for aid, debt for equity swaps or other debt swaps.

As in any Paris Club agreement, Gabon agreed to seek comparable treatment of its debt from non-Paris Club bilateral and private creditors.

The Paris Club agreed in principle to consider a treatment of Gabon's debt after June 30, 2005 that is consistent with its financing needs if Gabon fulfils the commitments under the present rescheduling and concludes a new agreement with the IMF.

Background notes

1. The Paris Club was formed in 1956. It is an informal group of creditor governments from major industrialized countries. It meets on a monthly basis in Paris with debtor countries in order to agree with them on restructuring their debts.

2. The members of the Paris Club which participated in the reorganization of Gabon's debt were representatives of the governments of Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. Brazil also took part in this meeting.

Observers at the meeting were representatives of the government of the Russian Federation as well as the IMF, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the African Development Bank, the Secretariat of the UNCTAD and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

The delegation of Gabon was headed by Mr. Paul TOUNGUI, State Minister, Minister of Economy, Finance, Budget and Privatisation. The meeting was chaired by Mr. Ramon FERNANDEZ, Deputy Assistant Secretary at the Treasury of the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industry, Vice-President of the Paris Club.

Technical notes

1. A Stand-by Arrangement was approved by the IMF (www.imf.org) on May 28, 2004.

2. The stock of debt owed to Paris Club creditors as at May 1, 2004 was estimated to be Euros 2 460 million, of which Euros 2 211 million of pre-cut off date debt, and Euros 249 million of post-cut off date debt.

The cut off date (July 1, 1986 for Gabon) is used by Paris Club creditors for the sole internal purposes of the Paris Club agreement for official bilateral creditors. When a debtor country first meets with Paris Club creditors, the "cut off date" is defined and is not changed in subsequent Paris Club treatments and credits granted after this cut off date are not subject to rescheduling. Thus, the cut off date helps restore access to credit for these debtor countries.

3. Interest rates to be applied on the restructuring are to be negotiated with each creditor country by the Government of Gabon in bilateral agreements implementing the Paris Club agreement. Loans will be rescheduled at a market interest rate (known as "appropriate market rate") defined on the basis of risk-free rates for the currency considered, plus a management margin.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2004 :  16:48:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David,
There was a time where my lower lumbar discs (6&5,4&3,2&1) where herniated. The effects "radiated" thoughout entire "region" and much pain and immobilization was happening.
During that time I was given spinal-tap epidoral steroid injections to no avail, plus I was noticing and hearing from the "old timers" that much of the medications given to them throughout the years (1940's and upward) where causing CON-stipation for even more "medications" to eleviate those "symptoms" as well. At that time I stopped getting such "treatments" and slowly, got by "with a little help from my friends." No operations, no pain-killers, no spinal taps... but good "sound reasoning" and "spritual awareness" for "the truth does set us free."

Arrivederchi Roma,
Manuel

PS When in Rome, don't do as the Romans do

Edited by - Manuel on 11 Jun 2004 16:49:39
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2004 :  17:02:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Manuel;

That is wonderful. It sounds as though your testimony is that the truth healed you.

I suppose in truth we are all meant to be perfectly healthy. So I will write about my endeavor to increase resonance into material existence, at least my understanding thereof, by tweaking the standard of the Table of Relative Weights, optimizing the occurance of whole numbers. Later though; first some Crosstalk about truth:

Dear Suitors;

Truth be told

The truth is the healing force of the universe. It is not to be stored in a "concrete" museum but it is to be kept with the fine treasures of gold - to be seen and known*. Maybe more like when Jr. goes off to college but leaves his things for a few years. He has a couple boxes of things that Mom and Dad can sell off at the next yard sale. Maybe donate eventually to Goodwill. But it is clear the valuable stuff is to be left alone. It is the valuable stuff but the stuff in the cardboard boxes is the "concrete" museum - there in fact but "fluff" just the same.

Our mental paradigms determine the value of things like bills of exchange (U.S. Dollar) through a complex security and confidence building measure at every counter, every transaction. We instill value in the dollar through what we con the other party into believing is behind it. We should internalize the safety release valve system so that we may remain responsible. Being responsible, we take charge of the stress and maintain health.

A new suitor [medical doctor] called yesterday with a new twist. Here a current suitor has led a man through the papers but things got bogged down with the perceptions of the purpose of the papers. It feels as though the potential suitor is not seeing the 'forest for the trees' or however that old adage goes. The suitor-to-be already has default judgment properly published but is still entertaining courts of incompetent jurisdiction (appearance cures all defects in jurisdiction).

We owe it to ourselves, society does, to give healers quality in life. Is not that what they do for us? The truth grants health but these healers are helping to restore our lives and health with every visit. The new suitor called to tell me that he was booked with patients until 9:00 PM! And that sounded typical. He has children and a family for crying out loud! Do all us "patients" think throwing money at him makes his life complete? Well in the specific case it would seem that mentality is only attracting blood-sucking attorneys.

One attorney says that because his counterclaim fails to acquire subject matter jurisdiction, the doctor now owes the court $100K. Who is this attorney to be making claims for the court? Well if not properly handled the claim will cure; if not properly refused for cause. And a lot of people think that because this man is a successful doctor who heals a lot of paying patients with insurance and all that, it is ok…

Well, we need to take care of our healers. That is part of having a healthy society.

We need to put judgment back in the capable hands of the doctors. Doctors, in applying their art, must be courts of competent jurisdiction. They need to be able to apply physics and truth first, then who took who to lunch (pharmaceutical favor) with a discerning eye for why last year's pharmaceuticals have fallen out of favor. And why were last year's pharmaceuticals even favorable over honey and lemon mixed with massive doses of complex Vitamin C anyway? Why will the doctor get in trouble if he has a Rife machine?

Why does a doctor need to worry about renewed licensing just because the IMF says he owes money?

Answer: He does not. If the license board says they want to introduce that novation, he refuses for cause. Who he owes what holds no weight with how he heals people.

So this is still a rough draft. But you may show it to a doctor and write to us about how doctors feel:
quote:
Dear Medical Professionals;

If you have not retained an attorney full-time, you are likely feeling more like an attorney than a medical doctor. Being a licensed doctor presumes you are rich and keeping malpractice insurance targets you and your assets for frivolous and nuisance suits. A few simple facts about history and law offer an alternative to having to appear so often for these nuisance and sometimes career threatening law suits.

My name is David Merrill. I have been drafting remedy for suitors to cure for some time now for all kinds of people. Several suitors are medical professionals and they have suggested to me that I should style this toward a target career group, medical doctors. Not that the (preemptive) Libel of Review needs any changes, but this cover sheet tailored for medical doctors.

A respected medical doctor who is helping me tailor this cover to you professionals, wrote me some information you will likely find accurate. Quoting the letter:

'Hi David:

Medical Liability Insurance for medical doctors range
from $15,000.00 to $200,000.00 per year. No liability
insurance, no ability to see and treat patients in a
hospital.

I have been approached by some physicians to set up
our own "assurance program". That is, we have to show
proof of financial responsibility in order to practice
medicine in hospitals.

The State requires evidence of a capitalization of at
least $2,000,000.00 in order for us to have our own
assurance program.

It is estimated that attorneys and frivolous law suits
contribute at least a third to the cost of health
care.

The main reason attorneys file medical malpractice
suits is that there is a "pot of gold" at the end of a
medical liability insurance policy.

Can not your Bill of Exchange be used to fund the
assurance program? If yes, will you permit us to use
it?

A response ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

I was in a local bookstore recently and the owner was talking by cell phone to the emergency room physician about his elderly father, there in the ER. The bookstore owner's other line rang and he tried to excuse himself briefly to get it. "I will not hold. You called me. My time is valuable." So the owner just let the business line ring.

The doctor was correct. A medical professional's time is worthy of more consideration than most people. Because the medical doctor, when left to his profession, is a healer.

My background is in electronics, optronics and physics. I enjoy mathematics and have been exploring into the Fibonacci Sequence as a viable number line. "Viable" may be a pun considering the Vitruvian Man in the pentagram being a symbol of wellness in medicine. The Vitruvian Man is spread-eagled upon a pentagram and each intersection of a pentagram is 61.55% the length of the segment. And so with the ration known as the Fibonacci Sequence. The correlations go on into the Cosmos ad infinitum; the pine cone, Nautilus shell etc. I have even found this same numerical ration in the Celestial Wobble (precedence of the North Star) and by tweaking the standard (Carbon 12) of the Table of Relative Weights of all naturally occurring isotopes (to Gadolinium 157) for optimum resonance (proximity to whole numbers).

So Royal Rife's pioneering work in disrupting pathogens with certain resonant frequencies was no surprise to me. The physics is right there. What was puzzling me is how Rockefeller and others got the pharmaceutical industry to prosper in the face of such an eloquent alternative. Now the subject returns to the legal profession hobbling the medical profession; economic and fiduciary interests winning out over people's health and welfare.

One of these suitors (courts of competent jurisdiction) has a Rife machine. He mentioned it within earshot of a patient one day and discovered this patient was a co-pioneer with Royal Rife. He was told about the Feds raiding, seizing and roughing-up Rife's lab on a regular basis. But on the other hand, the machine was of great benefit to alleviating symptoms and curing diseases, including cancer. Especially the machine is useful for stress and immune related ailments like Herpes virus. But there is a catch to its use. It is only an academic "research" type of amusement and only seems to be utilized when all the "conventional" and often damaging remedies have failed.

Reuben Hersh wrote, "What is Mathematics? Really." and on page 66 presents his definition to be, "...the study of mental objects with reproducible properties..." So try to imagine what I am presenting as independent of the several subject disciplines (health, medicine, pharmaceuticals, law, history etc.). Like you can read all these paragraphs simultaneously with equal weight on each subject. In a moment I will discuss a little history.

But foremost with mathematics is relationship. For relationship there must be bearing. This is established standing in judicio in the man or woman's true name. Legal name and the all upper case artifice are both evidence of contract. Neither artificial entity, when party to an action has God-given unalienable rights. So the evidence repository for refusals for cause is opened in the true name.

Bankruptcy is being bereft. The United States went bankrupt in 1933 and the "States" by Governers' Convention went bankrupt along with it. That however only effected the corporations; not the people. It was called the Bankers' Holiday. The people are presumed by the Birth Certificate entry into the Department of Commerce to be signing a social compact and replacing the gold backed currencies of the world with their personal property and substance. We all know this, as easy as it is to ignore; to pretend we are more dignified than being "chattel" against the national debt. But it is upon this foundational constructive trust that the Income Tax accrues color of law. Also it is upon this that a review board may call a medical doctor incompetent for being in trouble with the IRS. What does that have to do with healing? And without the doctor's consent, the board fails to revoke or not renew licensing. Licensing can only be revoked for incompetent healing practices, not on ability to meet unrelated financial obligations.

Recently two medical doctors came to Colorado to meet with me and discuss advanced-resonance inductive plasma physics applied to healing arts. We went to the doctor's clinic (to see the Rife machine) and it was clear, specially with other developments in technology, that it is not technology and physics holding things up healing people and curing disease. It is the ability, the "adeptness" of healers to be left to their profession - 1) being dictated to answer all these nuisance and almost always frivolous law suits and also 2) what order to administer remedy.

The First Judiciary Act of 1789 reads, "...saving to suitors, in all cases the right of a common law remedy where the common law is competent to give it..."

The right of avoidance is inherent in the fact that bankrupt forums are incompetent in common law. A simple tactic of Refusal for Cause (based in the history and bankruptcy) is functional to stump all lawsuits, frivolous or not. Taking charge of your right of avoidance at the mailbox or with the process server, properly in international law is the only proper way to handle the matter. The 'saving to suitors' clause was drafted into the First Judiciary Act (1789) to secure this right to common law remedy - the right to avoid unwanted contract offers.

So overall, I hope I have blended several disciplines succinctly so that you may have a glimpse of the freedom to pursue your love of medicine. Once situated (a suitor) with a published default judgment and evidence repository (in the U.S. Courthouse for your "No. Thank you.") a doctor could train the receptionist to handle the simple Refusal for Cause process and these nuisance and nightmare law suits would for the most part be stultified before they came to fruition. The clerical expression of your court, a court of competent jurisdiction does not need to be complex to stand as fine evidence of its existence.

Of course I am talking in idealistic terms. There is a real world out there but facts are facts and history is history. A sharp attorney is likely more frightened of international law than the IMF's IRS but that is not always the situation. So while I cannot control people, this works well enough that I have never advertised. I keep no records but the total number of suitors probably approaches 100. Recently, so as not to repeat myself about general counsel, I broadcast to about 50 of the suitors for whom I have email addresses.

I will leave it to you to see that this is the best method to avoid unwanted suits and free up your time. The only correct method. If you prefer to throw all that cash and of course all an attorney can do is represent you anyway so time too at attorneys, so be it. But this may be a way to get free from the dictated methods of regulatory institutions.

Of course I am not saying to abandon scientific rigor, just that if you are satisfied that you have found the best treatment, you need not look for external approval or to satisfy a board's lobbying or commercial interests before proceeding.

Regards,

David Merrill.
For now I have been prudent in my use of the bill of exchange. Only utilizing the "Slam-dunk" question, "Did you, or did you not file in district court before exercising claims above the high tide mark?" So why would I allow anyone to build an "assurance bond" on the energy/wealth based bill?

1) I only cured the bill. Its usage is up to society.
2) Whoever builds assurance bonding systems (instead of insurance) based on the original estate, whether be it for doctors or whoever, should take the responsibility to be certain those making claims against that estate are courts of competent jurisdiction. That they can avoid and abate nuisance suits. Comptroller warrants must be retained only for true errors in judgment - when the doctor makes a mistake causing a true victim - corpus delicti in the common law.

So this potential suitor is by our new definition a suitor. He has a default judgment properly in place. However he is not a court of competent jurisdiction until he is a court of confident jurisdiction. So that is my job for the cash. Instead of walking him through the counterclaim, I am repairing his perceptions of what the fluffy paper is for. I do not know yet if this is going to be a low or high overhead project.

All I need to do is get him to see the forest for the trees. The truth is waiting there. I am the long distance telephone psychotherapist leading this new court into that rightful place of God-given unalienable rights to property and a quality enjoyable life.

Regards,

David Merrill

* Thus I am such a stickler about true names and legal names etc. I get bent out of shape about people discarding knowledgeable standards like Young's, Strong's and Richardson's concordances which agree on the proper Hebrew names for God and the Messiah. I used to be in charge of calibration of electronic equipment at a high tech factory. I know the value of true standards.

Edited by - David Merrill on 12 Jun 2004 14:21:21
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2004 :  14:05:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[related crosstalk]

Dear Suitors;

I was hopeful that the '"concrete" museum' in yesterday's email would coalesce into firmer mental imagery. It did not for me so I presume you may be unclear about it. That imagery came in a dream just before I wrote it. It seemed to have a better symbol foundation when I sent it so I will elaborate what I meant here.

The displacement of priorities, even swapping of priorities is probably best described in one word - psychotomimetic. McGraw Hill's Concise Encyclopedia of Science and Technology describes "Psychotomimetic drug" in part, "… The subject's feelings and momentary perceptions gain an independence from the normal corrections of logic; whatever stray item occupies the attention (a sensation or an unguarded and unevaluated memory or thought) becomes at the moment compellingly significant. Thinking and perceiving of this order coexist with the capacity for, but not an interest in, normal thought and function."

"…at the moment compellingly significant" means a shift in priority.

Recently I watched a video of that fellow who disputes the Holocaust happened as history would have it. There are a few things he brings up that are completely false. The man is (not so) obviously a pathologic liar. But a main argument he uses is that twice chemists have analyzed the surface inside the gas chambers and found no signs of cyanide. Anyone who was paying attention would know that it was mustard gas used at the Death Camps; dichloroethyl sulfide has no cyanide. But the man scratches his head to this day and wonders why the German government is keeping his research sequestered* after he has donated it so generously to the museums there. Well that is just plain wise. The man can fool the simple who accept things with no Rules of Evidence into thinking he is an historian, but he at best has adopted a wild-eyed theory and has since convoluted facts to fit. The parataxic distortion is using cyanide, a humane form of suffocating people, used here in the U.S. capital punishment (a familiar symbol) and substituting that poison for mustard gas - misdirection.

Over the years I have used several terms and they all seem fairly appropriate. "Psychotomimetic dilerium of pseudonomania" still rings true for the mental conditioning that is so symptomatic of "paranoia" - which I use in a broader sense to mean externalizing "them" as the source of your problems, which usually begin with a misunderstanding of banking policy, the Bloodline and international law (thinking that Genesis 49:10 is simply poetry, not genuine prophecy).

One psychotherapist, in our brief conversation corrected me that I meant to say "paranoid delusions" not "paranoid delirium". I allowed her correction without taking exception because the delirium meant that she was also a victim (I had not bothered to teach her her own name because we were having such a brief and non-related conversation). In other words, the conditioning and pseudonomania is so ingrained, that we think our legal name is our true name, we lack overall standards of truth - anomia. Societal namelessness; lawlessness. Thus delirium, like a mass hypnotic state. I have also called it from time to time "societal MPD" (Multiple Personality Disorder, a euphemism for paranoid schizophrenia).

Some of the postal managers know their position as process server in international law, even to the point of retaliatory mail tampering. But the mental conditioning seems to effect people adversely so they think they are required to open mail that is not holding their true name on the envelope. I will tell you a story a suitor told me:

Years before we met, they were just getting started with Lynn Meredith's "Vultures in Eagles Clothing" program and while the husband was at work, the wife answered the door to the postman and a certified letter from the Treasury. She was a little flustered and did not know whether to sign for it. The postman said, "Just write Refusal for Cause on it and mail it back to them. It will go away."

Just before this suitor met me he had gotten a speeding ticket. He was in contract to appear so when the hearing date came he was there but when the legal name was called he said I am "true name". After a little banter about misnomer the "judge" (attorney in the black robe) tried to set a hearing date about misnomer in a week or so. Keep in mind this guy is a former Army Ranger, you know, the type who wets his pants whenever somebody scares him. So when the bailiff brought the pink slip with the hearing date (contract proposal) this guy wrote Refusal for Cause on it and walked it up to the bench saying, "Let the record show that I have refused for cause this presentment timely and returned it to the presenter." He turned and left the courthouse and left the incident behind as well. What gets me is he had the chutzpa to use the lesser court's record. He did not even retain a copy!

So as a society we have slipped into anomia. We have no bearing so we look outside of ourselves for that authoritative "image of God". According to Genesis 1:26-27 that is and always has been within us. That is why it is complimented by Exodus 13:16 in the counterclaim as "law of the flag".

Regards,

David Merrill.

* I believe I recognize the man from some hearings on PBS about his theories. If so the world and European governments gave him plenty of time to make his case against known history. He was properly proven a fanatic.

Edited by - David Merrill on 17 Jun 2004 05:54:14
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2004 :  07:52:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

It struck me kind of odd that the three most popular male figures* on evening TV are the biggest jerks. That is to say, they are almost completely dysfunctional socially. They are divorced and cannot figure women anywhere near the way they do their jobs. I am talking about the three supervisors on CSI, CSI Miami and NCIC. Even "Commander Chegweddin" on JAG and the Coroner on Tru Calling etc. fit the same character billing. I cringe when they ream the nice characters under their employ.

Do you suppose maybe the mystique, the attraction is that these fellows have mastered Rules of Evidence? Is that the key to control? Rules of Evidence? Discernment? It really seems there must be some kind of allure here - to these horses' asses.

Regards,

David Merrill

* That is, in my highly subjective opinion of "popularity". I really do not even discuss TV with others so my opinion is actually very unscientific; formed out of the 'system' itself, by watching TV convince me what is popular (to others).
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2004 :  09:20:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David,
Many wo-men have assumed the "tricks of the trade" via first, BAR ASSOCIATION'S no fault divorce tactical adverserial system initiated on the sixties. It is worthy to say that these tactics where used by Stalins rise to worldly power in 1917. I say women, because they mostly "reap the outward rewards" and therefore "think" they are punishing the husbands, and blindly, the offspring. Full "rewards" actually goes out to those BAR-FLIES you knowingly call "black-robbed-attorneys" and their bucket brigades which are an offshoot for "passing the buck" around.
The T.V. shows are again: "The $ymptom$ rising out of the ashes." And as the blind lead the blind... what happens?
Heck... even the copy-cat tecniques are being used by "male strippers."
Back around the early 90's I did some research via Nexus Lexus research on a local university. I specifically researched sex-typed behaviours, castration anxiety, and father absence. I did not quite understand the numerical and alphabetical sequence used during those many psychological thesis, but the "conclusions" where quite revealing.

Manuel

PS I brought these conclusions up to the "black-robbed" appointed "COURT APPROVED" lackeys and found that they where not "gender blind" but "GENITAL BLIND."

Edited by - Manuel on 14 Jun 2004 09:26:07
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2004 :  10:43:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Manuel;

I read a paper once by "Barefoot Bob" about "Who is Running America Anyway". Paranoid slant aside Bob outlined the history of uniformity of statutory law between States. I believe that began before 1900 with unifying divorce law.

Also "Silent Weapons" the document goes into utilizing the gender roles.

But I just awoke thinking there must be something alluring about these experts at interpreting evidence. At least I do not see any redeeming value in the development of the characters; especially Horation Cain (David Caruso*). If that is not great acting, I hope I never meet David in person.

Regards,

David Merrill

* I recall hearing how David Caruso held out taking the contract until they were offering huge salary. Maybe that is why. David saw that he would have to shake the steroetype of mean jerk for a few years if he wanted to play a kind-hearted role.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2004 :  11:13:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David,
Try to analyze te following:
fisrt: Father out working for slave master
second: Both, father and mother out working for slave master
third: mother kicks out father (BAR ASSISTED POLICY)becomes single mother working for slave master
fourth: single father & single mother working for slave master
fifth: single "parents" offspring "trained and sheltered" by slave masters "day/school cares"
sixth: too much "competition" = HEY! LES-BE-FRIENDS = don't ask-don't tell "VILLAGE PEOPLE" (It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.)
seventh: LET'S GET STATE MARRIAGE LICENSE SO WE CAN "BE EQUAL" AND DIAL 1-800-PHONE-A-CLONE
eight: I want a divorce-BACK TO THE BAR-FLIES!!

CLONES LEFT ALL ALONE AGAIN WITH SLAVE MASTERS

Manuel

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2004 :  11:20:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

A few years ago I invented an algorithm for tweaking the resonance in the Table of Relative Weights. It turns out this is really nothing new. For decades chemists have considered Carbon 12 an arbitrary standard and I hear that some Tables use different standards. However the chemists I speak with did not have the world's most powerful supercomputer.

[image of supercomputer not avaialable]

Really, these chemists discussed tweaking the resonance while "back" in college and it was always reserved for some future time when technology would provide the number-crunching. But I found that out after I had done it; like usual, my convoluted perceptions of cause and effect.

I will not go heavily into the algorithm more than to refer you to the above image "Resonance Three". I brought this up for the doodle but now look at the math. I simply took any one weight and divided it by all the others while summing accrued decimal remainders. Each time I found the "best" value, I shifted that to be the "new" standard and repeated, looking for a better standard until Gadolinium 157 showed to be the best standard twice in a row. The supercomputer had to be clipped to a wall adapter so not to drain the hearing aid batteries and it took over three days; about five or six iterations.

Below is a brass bowl. If you wet your hands and squeak the handles you may bring forth longitudinal waves that ring along the rim, as opposed to up and down, transverse to the rim (a bell). But that is just entertainment - the trick is that you can bring out different octaves and even fifths - simultaneously if you are good. But "being good" is the topic. Changing the pitch and bringing out chords is not a matter of how you touch the handles; it comes from your intention. You play the bowl from your internal signal generation, which manifests with the stick-and-slip in the surface of the skin of your hands. People have called this "dowsing" but I prefer my physics based imagery.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_DragonBowl.jpg

So we should wonder why I would take the time to tweak the Table of Relative Weights and why I would call the little scientific calculator a supercomputer. All Hebrew words are three consonants long. Syntax is expressed in additional letters but the root meanings are all a complex of "Gates" or the 231 two-letter combinations of the 22 original stamina, or consonants. This is the basic foundation of language and also DEBAR; the Word of God "speaking" the universe into existence.

So I tuned the algorithm to 32 (22 stamina and 10 digits) iterations of the Fibonnaci Sequence (61.554%) and after adjusting the Table ran all combinations of Hebrew words (the simpler three-letter foundations). Then I ran the algorithm complete, producing the numerical and chemical equivalent of each Stamina, Gate and Word.

The resonance (echo chamber) was submitting the algorithm to the Patent and Trademark Office. But first the trial run according to Schrodinger, of the Tapeworm was Vern's bond of $11t being released on March 14, 2001 under the writ "resonant state court prayer". Remember that stock market crash?* The original 70 page spiral notebook is in the U.S. Courthouse in Vern's case.

Regards,

David Merrill

* James Harlan, who used the memorandum for the Libel of Review in 1995 (found on the 'saving to suitors' thread) was an investment banker. He sold the entirety of his client's portfolios on the eve of the 1997 market crash. He had acquired the unequivocal.

Edited by - David Merrill on 30 Nov 2004 12:28:27
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2004 :  18:53:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Manuel

David,
Many wo-men have assumed the "tricks of the trade" via first, BAR ASSOCIATION'S no fault divorce tactical adverserial system initiated on the sixties. It is worthy to say that these tactics where used by Stalins rise to worldly power in 1917. I say women, because they mostly "reap the outward rewards" and therefore "think" they are punishing the husbands, and blindly, the offspring. Full "rewards" actually goes out to those BAR-FLIES you knowingly call "black-robbed-attorneys" and their bucket brigades which are an offshoot for "passing the buck" around.
The T.V. shows are again: "The $ymptom$ rising out of the ashes." And as the blind lead the blind... what happens?
Heck... even the copy-cat tecniques are being used by "male strippers."
Back around the early 90's I did some research via Nexus Lexus research on a local university. I specifically researched sex-typed behaviours, castration anxiety, and father absence. I did not quite understand the numerical and alphabetical sequence used during those many psychological thesis, but the "conclusions" where quite revealing.

Manuel

PS I brought these conclusions up to the "black-robbed" appointed "COURT APPROVED" lackeys and found that they where not "gender blind" but "GENITAL BLIND."

As a reminder, I would also like to point out that the research done on castration anxiety & sex-typed behaviours was not based on the much "programmed" and unfortunate "genital disformity" pushed by the intelectual prostitutes of the media.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2004 :  20:30:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[updating previous crosstalk:]

Dear Suitors;

I may have misunderstood the suitor in California the other day. I thought that Richard McDonald had already approved publication of the default judgment within the scope of the "state Citizenship" jural society he started there. I got a call anyway informing me that McDonald refuses to publish any default judgments. He says that judgments must come from courts of competent jurisdiction.

While I agree with the statement it is kind of a self-defeating quandary. Since the definition of a court of competent jurisdiction is to have judgment in place, properly published, then I believe McDonald has identified himself and his jural society in competition for jurists like I said the other day.

So keep confidence (competence) in lieu of bankrupt and bereft societies.

Regards,

David Merrill
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000