Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2004 :  08:16:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info David. You can make the same connection as the author makes between Hebrew and English with Hebrew and the Polynesian language. Do you see any connection in the day to day useage of functionial words? One would expect to find a similarity in, say, numbers used for counting needed for accurate communication. In these essential areas I see no connection as of yet....I'll dig up some essays from my study days on this topic and see what you think.

Steve

"Elohim is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent" Numbers 23:19a
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2004 :  09:10:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David,
Here is some info that I had gathered a while back concerning Hebrew and English. I wish I had the complete essay and I'll try to see if I can piece it together later but for now:

"Indo-european languages have a certain 'affinity', which allows them to be separated from other language affinity groups. Here is Hebrew as an example of a 'non-indo-european' language which is a member of the 'semitic language affinity group'.

In languages there is the concept of number. While languages vary about how many numbers are activily used, the first ten counting numbers are usually able to be found. Further, since counting is both useful and frequently performed activity, the words associated with counting often do not change quickly. While speakers of a language may borrow terms from other languages, small in numbers or almost wholesale substitution, counting words often remain unchanged or changed very minimally.

With this in mind take a look at the Hebrew counting words. In Hebrew the counting words are given 'gender', ie there are counting words which have a male form, and counting words which have a female form.

The counting words of male gender for 1-10 are:

eh'ad, shnyim, shlosha, arba'a, h'amisha, shisha, shiv'a, shmona, tish'a, assara

The counting words of female gender 1-10 are:

ah'at, shtayim, shalosh, arba, h'amesh, shesh, sheva, shmone, tesha, esser*

To show how English counting words are 'affinity' related to say German,

eins, zwei, drei, vier, fuenf, sechs, sieben, ocht, neun, zehn.

And the english:

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.

It should be obvious that the first given Hebrew example has little in common with the later modern English and German examples.

Continuing with older languages, and in particular Old English, aka Anglosaxon, consider the following. This language flourished in the British Isles during the period from appox. 500-1066. After 1066 the Norman Old French was in predominance after the conquest by William I. Note that these 'french' were in fact a continental branch of anglosaxons who had moved westward but did not cross the channel.

In Old english the counting words are:

an, twa, thrie, feowre, fif, siex, seofon, eahta, nigon, tien.

It should be clear from comparing with the Hebrew given in the first post, these words bear little similarity. Further when comparied with other indo-european languages of a similar era, such as latin or greek, the is still a difference. With that in mind, I'll give the Greek counting words.

hen, duo, treis, tettares, pente, hex, hepta, okto, ennea, deka.

To iterate the Hebrew with this more contemporary, ie ca. 500 BCE indo-euopean language:

Hebrew: (Also here note that the numbers have 'gender', which the indo-european words do not).

As listed above the counting words of male gender for 1-10 are:
eh'ad, shnyim, shlosha, arba'a, h'amisha, shisha, shiv'a, shmona, tish'a, assara

The counting words of female gender 1-10 are:
ah'at, shtayim, shalosh, arba, h'amesh, shesh, sheva, shmone, tesha, esser*

At this point it is perhaps useful to introduce a concept called 'Grimms Law'.
This 'law' is really an observation about how languages evolve over time, and how various sounds change. It is based on the comparison of the indo-european languages. While not absolutely 'perfect' often points to similarities.

The rules are:

f>b, b>p, p>f
th>d, d>t, t>th
h>g, g>k, k>h

So in the case of the numbers, while English has 'three', German exhibits,
'drei', the 'th' tends to be found as 'd' in the german cognate. In the case of
'apple', the german is 'apfel', and similarly for many cognates.

In the case of comparing the Hebrew above to the indo-european group
in general, there is virtually no rule of change/substitution' which would explain these changes.

To show a more easterly indo-european language, look at the armenian counting words. These words are somewhat different from the germanic, but for the moment we will go with the claim armenian is an indo-european language.

mi, erku, erek, cork', hing, vec, ewt'n, ut, inn, tasn.

While it's not clear which branch of indo-european languages armenian may belong, it is clear that these words are not in any way similar to the Hebrew given above. The reason why this is an important language example, is that armenian is one of the few languages which was in existence in the 'biblical times' and is still spoken today as a daily conversation language. Hence if it was 'influenced', or 'derived from Hebrew' it would have been the most easily observable. As it is, Armenian at its core bears little resemblence to Hebrew, albeit having existed in contact with semitic languages for the last 3000 years.

In the case of Armenian it is a point to discuss trans indo-european language 'grimms law'. Grmms law deals with Latin, Greek, and Germanic languages. In the case of Armenian and other indo-european languages, including slavic languages, other transformational laws apply. In the case of Armenian, the 'h' in 'hing'(five), illustrates the case of where in the Proto-Indo-European language, the 'p' may be transformed to 'p' in the case of greek, 'pente', but in the case of German 'fuenf', but yet again in the case of Armenian to a breathed 'h'.

The Proto-Indo-European language mentioned above does not really 'exist'. It is a conjectured primal language pool, from wich the various branches of the indo-european language affinity groups sprang. In the 18-19th centuries when european first came in contact, and then found similarities between Sanskrit in India, and european langauges, there arose a some what erroneous idea that somehow Sanskrit was the 'mother of all indo-european' langauges. This is not true, although the written record does show it to be a very early recorded form of indo-european language. It stands on the eastern branch of the indo-european languages as Latin and Greek stand to the western languages.

One way to find evidence of contact between peoples is to show either loan words, or place names which indicate a group was there, and either migrated elsewhere, or were conquered or otherwise assimilated. The city named 'Vienna', is really an ancient eastern Keltic name, Vindobona, and the river flowing through Wien is also a keltic name, Danu, 'swift flowing'. (as a note, the Hebrew name 'Dan' means 'God is my Judge'. It would take some long hard arguing to show that 'God is my Judge' turns into 'swift flowing'... which 'Strong's Hebrew Lexicon' gives 'qalal' as 'swift'...

English is essentially a mix of anglosaxon, and Norman Old Frence. In addition during the development from Middle English to Modern English there was an additional vowel shift relative to Continental languages.

English is not a derivative of any form Keltic language, other than loan words, placenames, and similar. Other than such borrowings, there is no derivation of English from the keltic set.

Further, given archeological findings, the 'kelts' appear to have found with an identifiable cultural pattern in the period around 500 BCE, in the area of the north side of the Alps, and during successive centuries are found in contact with peoples at all points of the compass.

Further, further, the travels of the Phoencians is well known. Hence it should come as no surprise to find trade goods in all areas of Europe, which can be attributed to their trading, or trading partners.

Such trading by various 'semitic' peoples is attested to for at least 2000 to 3000 years, and so far exceeds the narrow time span indicated of a putative captivity of 'Hebrews' by egytians, and subsequent kindom of Israel, and the diaspora of the various wars and empires that moved through the region."

"Elohim is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent" Numbers 23:19a
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2004 :  10:03:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crosstalk:

Dear Suitors;

I hope to impart some introspective on the current banking infrastructure. For instance, the suitor considering peaceable reentry studied the words ‘peaceable reentry’ but did not understand how this applied to his situation. Primarily we should consider Writ of Entry. The common denominator being that such writ must be from a court of competent jurisdiction – the suitor. The primary consideration in this particular reentry is that the suitor is the creditor and there stands a verified statement of right citing the Credit River Money Decision.

True Name grants government (1933) to execute fiat currency by drawing credit through the international banking cartels and granting ‘loans’ to legal fictions; First Middle Last name. The penumbra of bankruptcy circumvents that the banking cartels need to pay consideration and operate on any valid contract. Thus the Credit River Money Decision principles are global to all loans of FRNs.

I had an interesting encounter yesterday. A few days ago I scratched my left eye in a windstorm. The cut was taking so long to heal that I suspected a ‘foreign object’ might be imbedded in my cornea. So I went to the emergency room at a local METRO-owned hospital.

Even though I was in the hospital ten months ago, they lied and told me they could not find me without a Date of Birth (DOB). I got grilled at least five times by five different people! For several hours I was “UNKNOWN, 909340” until Mike interviewed me about DOB. He was curious so I explained why I have no DOB. I am in control of what I have and do not have. This was obvious because they could pull the records from last year and see I had no DOB then. I told him about my demand of the Social Security Administration to revoke or destroy my SSN. The manager of the office carefully explained that was up to me, not them. He carefully asked how it was that I kept the SSN in existence. I answered, “By saying or writing it.” There is was. I just needed to quit saying it and writing it. Interesting is there were always people listening through the curtain and when Mike left the partition I heard him say, “He is David Merrill [already in the computer]”. The hospital needed for me to say I had a DOB; not the computer. Even at the pharmacy, the prescription said “DOB 8/10/04”. I had to say it again to the pharmacist assistant, “I have no Date of Birth.”

Mike brought the standard paperwork without any information but “MERRILL, DAVID 909340”. So I struck through the falsity and corrected to “David Merrill”. It took a few minutes to carefully cross out all agreements on the contracts and notices that I found objectionable. I was given a privacy act booklet that I marked “Refusal for Cause” on all the pages. I changed the form that I had received the privacy booklet to “I have ‘refused for cause’ the privacy booklet.” Just as I was getting ready to sign all these papers the doctor came into the curtained ER partition. Mike wanted to take the papers but I had to apologize and make the Dr. wait. The doctor studied the papers as I was finishing up signing and sealing with thumbprint and curiously commented, “Those are perfect”.

Mike commented that since “Since they have nothing on you, this will probably go to collections”. I bit my tongue on correcting him – ‘not if they go by an attorney first; there is no obligation to perform so it will not get to collections.’ I apologized to the doctor for making him wait. He seemed not to mind, having seen the way I was handling the contract material was apparently amusing enough.

A big issue among Christians who educate themselves about the IRS or banking, macroeconomics etc. is ‘serving the world’ or ‘serving two masters’ etc. I have been there myself. It is a conundrum and often a contradictory debacle of debate. There are scriptures telling of a Centurion who was favored by the Lord in Jesus’ time. Matthew was a tax collector. It is really difficult to sort through the issue properly from the Bible alone. History and macroeconomics must be carefully considered in order to return to the Bible and make sense.

Romans 13 must consider that Paul was under house arrest in Rome at the time, developing a passive-resistant weapon that effectively brought the Roman Empire to its knees by the days of Constantine. A society steeped in the cheapness of human life (Gladiators etc.) was also self-oriented; always the cheapness of other people’s lives. There was no sense to make of people who traded life for faith in God. Matthew 17:24 must consider the lesson about binding by hearsay – Peter should have just said, “You should ask my master if he pays tribute. Not me.” Matthew 22:21 must consider the contracting of the Drachma that had been going on for decades; the hoarding and selling inflated of the only acceptable coin for paying Temple Tax. That is what the moneychangers were really up to. They were making the half-shekel coins scarce and selling inflated, gouging the pilgrims. The Herodians were leasing the Temple courtyard for the enterprise. One has to look into the Apocrypha to see the current banking practice (fractional reserve and hoarding) revealed at II Maccabees 3 (c120 BC):
quote:
When the holy city was inhabited in unbroken peace, and the laws were kept right strictly, owning to the godliness of Onias the high-priest and his hatred of wickedness, it came to pass that even kings themselves did honour the Place and glorify the temple with the noblest presents; so much so that Seleucus the king of Asia actually defrayed, out of his own revenues, all the expenses connected with the ritual of the sacrifices. [The Levites had adopted the practice of contraction. They were using foreign currencies but demanding pilgrims pay the Temple Tax in only domestic coin. Therefore Jesus was so outraged at these moneychangers for a financial double-cross against people who had traveled far to please God. It takes an historian to really get worked up about it.] But a certain Benjamite, Simon, who had been appointed to get the better of Onias, he betook himself to Apollonius of Tarsus, then governor of Coelesyria and Phoenicia, and informed him that the treasury in Jerusalem was full of such untold sums of money that the wealth of the funds was past counting; [like Roosevelt’s appeal to the international bankers that American’s were ‘hoarding’ (their own) gold.] they did not belong, he said, to the accounts of the sacrifices, and they could be got into the hands of the king [Khazarian Elite/international banking cartels]. So when Apollonius chose his chancellor, Heliodorus, and dispatched him with orders to carry out the removal of the aforesaid money. Heliodorus at once started on his journey…
So it does not take a lot of consideration to understand the four pages of the Credit River Money Decision. It is gaining confidence in the truth and comprehending the importance of the authentication – when certified copies are necessary and when photocopies will do. It is probably good to order a certified copy and file it separately into your counterclaim file, if just to get copies certified by the United States district court clerk later. Call (719) 520-6200 and buy Reception #203290555 (four pages), certified copy. Others (non-suitors) may open an evidence repository for $39. Open under the cover “True Name v. United Nations”. Draw up a short complaint about abusive banking practices and then when you get your certified copy of the Credit River Money Decision, file that separately. If you include it in another document the clerks will only certify the first page. You want that certification to be on the first page of the Decision itself.

Like I told you, I am incorporating the Credit River Money Decision into the generic counterclaim. I will send the updated Libel of Review along for your edification soon.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. In the investigation I am sure that hospital security was inquiring about warrants with the sheriff and CSPD. I accept confirmation that my abatement for misnomer is holding sound. Timeliness is crucial. Refuse for Cause immediately.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/abatement.gif
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/judgment.jpg

Edited by - David Merrill on 11 Aug 2004 10:12:10
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2004 :  18:33:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear David,
I knew Roger Rusk personally. He used to attend "New Beginnings" meetings year's ago. I have discussed thing's personally with him.
A few of you fellow's are boring to the extreme.
I really can not help fellow's who don't know the difference between a Jew and an Israelite. Do your own homework! BTW, Roger's brother...Dean Rusk, of political fame {Sec. of State} to keep his job, let his white-blonde daughter marry a Negro. Needlesstosay, Roger was also a suck up, of sort's, in that he had to keep his job at U.T. You latter day commer's of sort's, need to baracade yourself in a cave of understandings. YOU call Him Yehoshua, not me. Yahu-Shuah. Why hide Father's name? Yahu...as in psalm 68:4? You Jewish taught fellow's alway's do the same.
Steven: am-eri-can. Strongs Concordance, #5971...am or ammi, #6179 eriy. #3574 chan. End of story. I called a friend of paleo-hebrew study, I asked him, "how do we say priest in paleo"? C[h]an...was his answer. Or, one could ask a Yiddish speaking usury man. Choice is yours. Oop's, choice include's free will, which is non-existant for you.
Geeeee, Dave cut his eye in a windstorm, or with dirt in a jail cell. Which is it? Need's be, the Spirit say's, you are having trouble SEEING.
Since this posting has become a rant of ego, I fare thee well, in your attempt to confuse. Me think's David think's he is the only one who has discovered the 'true name'. Giggle-giggle, cough, cough. Randy Lee in 1992-3, stood down the IRS with the correct name. Read it on line, if, it won't affect your EGO.
A mighty group of living soul's have defeated the GOVT. and IRS without the Credit Rivers Decision. Grow up, and grow on.
To you Yiddish: Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call a contemporary Jew an 'Israelite, or a 'hebrew.'....The Jewish almanic 1980. p.3.
The Jewish encyclopedia {1925} Volume 5, page 41, clearly states that modern Jews are Edomite'Search Yadir Davidy...and be careful. Rothchild et.al are Edomite's, which has nothing to do with the Secptre...as per Genesis 49:10.
Food for thought, in David's kingdom, a minimum of 500,000 men were soldier's of Yudah/Benyamin. 1,100,000 men in the army of Israel. [ten tribes] 500 year's later, 42,600 {men-women-children-mixed races} came back to Palestine. Pray tell, where did all the men go, let alone their women and children.
For all the math EXPERT'S posting here, simple arithmetic seem's to be beyond them.
The 72 name's of GOD, as espoused by David Merrill, come straight out of the Talmudic Babylonian kaballah. Enough said. {Madonna is a kabbalist, and want's all her follower's to join her in the WORSHIP of ancient BABYLONIAL-TALMUDIC teachings. Bought her braclet yet? {David...save your money, the braclet won't help}.But, student's of scripture...consider the number's as given in scripture only, as per armies, consider the women and children, and ask yourselves...where did they go?
As a closing note, a Brother asked me...about you, why does HE brag about helping the Montanna Militiamen? Seem's they are buried in the bowel's of the beast. Did you help do this? Keep your CREDIT RIVER DECISION.
And they overcame by the Blood of the Lamb, and the Word of their own Testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Isaiah 37:31...and the remanant that is escaped of the House of Yudah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward. vs. 32 follows.
I fly the "Scottish Flag" on my dashboard. A Rampart Lion, with His tongue out. The Sword of Truth. Yudah means Praise, as in Praise YaHuWeH, ioua.
Juris-diction=law speak.
Why isn't it recorded that Yahu-Shuah filed paper's with Rome? hmmm. He didn't need too. The Spirit beareth witness.

Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2004 :  22:41:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James said: Steven: am-eri-can. Strongs Concordance, #5971...am or ammi, #6179 eriy. #3574 chan. End of story.

Steve: Using equal weights and measures with your 'hooked on phonics' approach to Hebrew, when you call yourself Israel you are saying Ish Ra El. So be it.

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2004 :  23:24:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Robert-James;

Unsubstantial religious gibberish. You seem to still be saying that Yehoshuah was not a Jew. But you do not actually say so. So I gather you are just ventilating. You attack the character of the author Roger Rusk before you have even read the book. The author's brother (apparently former State Secretary Dean Rusk) allowed his daughter to intermarry so you attack Roger's book and reputation?

I figure you, like many others have accepted that Yehoshuah arose from the dead because he is God. Therefore you expect that your portion will be delivered to you miraculously. [Common to Futurism.] You are not of the character to appropriate by execution of conveyance - to reconvey the deed by writ from a court of competent jurisdiction. This is indicated by hyphenating your own true name and altering the vowel sounds in the both names of God and the Messiah. You hate Jews to the point of saying Yehoshuah was not Jewish although he was obviously born into a Jewish family and worshiped with the Jews. You cannot possibly find anything to the contrary in the Bible or otherwise. You blame the Jews for altering vowels to their own agenda? So this is how you explain agreement between Young's, Strong's and Richardson's concordances and lexicons? A Jewish plot?

No wonder you do not believe Encyclopedia Judaica: http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Yehudah.jpg ; It is all part of an elaborate deception [from the perspective of extreme paranoia]. If you hope to lead people into your 'system' then you hope to render people dysfunctional.

There is no convincing you. From now on I will only peruse your Replies for methods to edify people about my points.

For instance, the readers should examine what I said and then consider why it would set you off into a battle of egos. I appropriated, reconveyed over a thousand dollars of METRO debt currency into health care. I converted debt/death into energy/life/health. It is irrelevant where the injury to my eye came from. But it set you into an incoherent rant driven by envy that I can walk into METRO property and execute order.

Regards,

David Merrill

Edited by - David Merrill on 12 Aug 2004 07:52:22
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2004 :  10:51:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Robert-James said: Food for thought, in David's kingdom, a minimum of 500,000 men were soldier's of Yudah/Benyamin. 1,100,000 men in the army of Israel. [ten tribes] 500 year's later, 42,600 {men-women-children-mixed races} came back to Palestine. Pray tell, where did all the men go, let alone their women and children.
Here's a reply that is more suited to reality than the 'Anglo-Israel'theory. They mixed in with the locals and had no interest in going back to their previous religion. Read Ezra.
quote:
Robert-James said: "Yes, we make practical use of the legal fictious government. Why not? They are pretend, and dead as a door nail."
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2004 :  10:56:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

In my reality, however substantial that may be, the "world" is unfolding in history quite as Jacob/Israel said (Genesis 49:10). The Scepter is simply in a conveyance at "Shiloh comes"- the Messianic Age.

This thread "advanced-resonance inductive plasma physics" is where I am verbalizing utility of bringing forth or discovering the kingdom principles in one's life. Beginning with introspection of identity. When one has that sound; then one can begin externalizing again.

Only then does this become a sensible way to look at the world, scripture and history. That is why I so adamantly shun paranoia. It disables this quest for utility.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 12 Aug 2004 15:08:05
Go to Top of Page

iammai

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2004 :  20:45:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear David Merrill,

Thank you for bringing some coherence back to this thread. For me, even with the title of the thread, I had lost all idea of, "why this thread ?" The beauty of truth, such as it can be articulated, is that it is coherent and resonant. If you pay attention, or at least my experience is when I pay attention, it literally feels good, too. Thanks again.

Love & Blessings!,

Ishmael Aylwin

-------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts are things
The story your living is the story your telling yourself
The map is not the territory
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2004 :  22:24:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Ishmael Aylwin;

You are welcome. Sometimes a little chaotic disruption brings out the beauty in the harmonics.

This Gentamicin Sulphate eyedrop shows a definite cycle in the crystallography. This is a characteristic that can relate to timing, like an antenna.

Please link Gentamicin Sulfate photo here.

I think there may be found more than beauty among antibiotics. There are mathematical correlations like 727 Hz, a common Royal Rife frequency, that tend to behave like broadband applications.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 12 Aug 2004 22:28:01
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2004 :  14:25:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.aish.com/spirituality/growth/Talk_is_Cheap.asp
quote:
Our Sages teach us that it is mankind's ability to speak that sets us apart from the animal kingdom. Speech is a uniquely human characteristic, endowed upon us from the Almighty. Certainly not something to squander, speech and communication enable us to serve God in numerous ways, and they are vital in our human relationships as well. We are told that every word a person says is recorded and will be played back after the person departs this world, when God examines his or her life. "The walls of the house," states the Talmud, "will testify as to the words spoken by its inhabitants." Pretty heavy connotations for something popularly referred to as "free speech."

And the power of words runs very deep. Words can build or destroy entire worlds.

Edited by - David Merrill on 13 Aug 2004 15:23:36
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2004 :  18:06:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings,
ok, I've had enough of David Merrill's idea's. Rant on fellow.
So thankful you are not My Judge.
To think Yahushuah was a Jew, in the modern usage of that word, show's who flag you fly. The six sided one. The one that slaughter's Palestinian's daily. The one's who were given Palestine by the U.N., which's keep's SOVEREIGNITY on that land. Thanks for showing all, your bottom line. That's all I wanted to do!
To the rest following this skinny thread, modern Jew's today, can not define what a "Jew" is. The word Jew, was first used in Scripture in 11 King's 16th chapter. hmmm.
So as David call's his YEhashua, or how ever he butcher's the name,a Jew. He can't even call upon his "Jewish" expert's to define the word Jew. Now, this is confusion personified. Babyl.
Let's see David...was Adam a Jew? How about Abraham? How about Yacob/Israel? If one can't definately define a word, don't use it, or one just add's to the confusion.
The vowel's were added to scripture by anti-messiah's from 2-500 A.D. These anti-christs are David's "expert's"
So be it.
David, you read Roger Rusk's book. I knew him, face to face.
Sorry you think my comment's are an egoish rant. That's your opinion. Welcome to America.
When did you start to awaken? When was the last IRS form you autographed?
Respectfully, Robert.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2004 :  18:49:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Robert-James said: The vowel's were added to scripture by anti-messiah's from 2-500 A.D. These anti-christs are David's "expert's" So be it.
You need to take a look at yourself because anybody who is paying close enough attention will see that you are inconsistent in your reasoning. Not only were the vowels added to scripture by 'the Jews', the whole Massoretic Tanakh is written in their Jewish script. The same script you claim is YHWH's word.. When you quote your pet line, "am -eriy - can" pieced together from Strong's.... who's vowel points and script are you reading from??... those written from the hand of a Jew!!! DOH!!!

Oh, to look upon that egg stained face of yours!

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------
Robert-James said: "Yes, we make practical use of the legal fictious government. Why not? They are pretend, and dead as a door nail."
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2004 :  19:28:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James said:
quote:
David, you read Roger Rusk's book. I knew him, face to face.
and so you claim his book is incorrect without even reading it? There is a timeline of seed supported by over 30 references in the Bible.

True the graphics are not linked yet. But when they are readers will see the Biblical definition of Jew. At least I gave the definition with my statements.

Regards,

David Merrill

P.S. For amusement - read the last three or four Replies. Robert-James said:
quote:
Thanks for showing all, your bottom line. That's all I wanted to do!
Then ask yourself, who took who's bait? Robert-James has very little reading retention if he really thinks I fly the Mogen David.

Edited by - David Merrill on 13 Aug 2004 20:10:04
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2004 :  20:38:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I should explain before the average reader rightly accuses me of entrapment. Racist and bigoted as Robert-James is, not only toward the Jews but toward Blacks, [tangential British/Whitebread Israel] I cannot properly call him anti-Semitic.
quote:
Ge 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
Ge 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
Ge 10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
So if anything Robert-James is anti-Japhethic. Because the vast majority of today's Jews are Ashkenazim - of Japheth, not Shem. And quite a few of those are Khazarian; "Hungarian" Jews - The Thirteenth Tribe.

This is the beginning of the true mathematics. If I point this out to a rabbi, he turns his back. Christians glaze over and stop making sense. One needs to understand the Palestine Partition in relation to the Key; MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN given in 524 BC and in particular why it was exactly 50 years following the 1897 1st Zionist Congress [Jubilee - Rabbi Hertzl knew, his journal entry found in Encyclopedia Judaica under ZIONISM says, "The Jewish state was founded today; maybe in five years, certainly in fifty the world will know it."

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/hertzl.jpg

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/MogenDavidDefinition.jpg

One needs to look at history and the Bible without reading into either what he or she has been taught by ignorant and commercial pastors/teachers. That's a tough one!

It is much more convincing coming out of somebody else's mouth. Robert-James hyphenates his own true name and distorts the vowel sounds in the names of God and the Messiah. So one has to read between the rage and frustration that accompanies paranoid delusions and yes, societally, delirium. For instance Jews complain how the Palestinians are tunneling and looting treasure under the Temple Mount. But then look who is guarding the Temple Mount - the Israeli militia.

So the Six Day war saw the Mogen David on the Mosque for as many days as it took for the United Nations to remind the "State of Israel" to get that down off there.

Regards,

David Merrill

Edited by - David Merrill on 25 Aug 2004 00:16:47
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2004 :  09:03:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

Maybe now I can summarize the last page and move back into coherent harmonics and mathematics. Robert-James distorts Hebrew vowel sounds. I conform to societal standards like respected concordances and lexicons. Robert-James has tried to convince me that the vowels in these sources are influenced by an insidious Jewish plot but never reveals his "insider" esoteric about the vowel sounds he prescribes being correct. I can go into the dynamics of paranoia but will leave it with the common phrase in about any working clinical definition, "...always strongly defended by the patient."

So with the hypocritical egg on the face mentioned above; that Robert-James stands upon respected standards to make other points quite regularly, we leave that to confusion and dichotomy of identity - Robert James is really Robert-James?

Hopefully he has quieted down. At least until he is willing to carefully edit and complete his Posts before publishing in this journal. And I have some more experiences to convey that support the ideas and theories already presented.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2004 :  10:46:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

I suppose the collage is so elaborate, true history and the truth of the Holy Bible as guidance, that I could pick this up anywhere. The combinatorial mathematics of United Nations charter law and its identical counterpart in the realm of municipal structure – why the Christians insist the UN is Babylon of the Book of Revelation for instance, that is such a common thread. [This foreign (mathematical/parabolic) incursion operates under the common law penumbra of "home rule".] I will pick up there.

Biomathematica Tables for Statisticians, a collection of tables for construction of mind bombs, is what the subject matter was called before computers. Statistical Behavioral Sciences is really quite enjoyable mathematics.

The question has arisen about what colors I fly. That is obvious to anyone reading the counterclaim, which effectiveness and utility brought me to construct this echo chamber. Exodus 13:16 and its claim to property. But in the world it is PatroonshipThe Dutch East Indies Trading Company as perpetual manorial estate to Manhattan Island. I have the ship’s manifest proving seventy souls brought to America to fulfil Teunis Jansen Laenen’s contract obligations. The stone Family Name Manor stood until the ‘50s and Wall Street is named after the manor’s property boundary. This claim works in conjunction with Dutch claims through history to the entitlement “Kings of Jerusalem” [Habsburg Dynasty/Bloodline] – the pentagram (http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/integration.jpg) being the symbol for Jerusalem (not the hexagram) which expresses best the signature of life found in the Fibonacci Sequence and repeated throughout life and nature. To say that 72 or the 72-fold Name of God is Talmudic or Qabbalistic is like saying the Pentagram is Wiccan. The Pentagram is no more Wiccan than Masonic, both societies rely on the power of the mathematics, that is all. [22 Stamina (Hebrew consonants] plus 10 Digits = 32; 3 + 2 = 5. Thirty Two Degrees.] The ancient rabbis in the Sepher Yesirah (A Book of Creation; but better translated Emanations) were making the first dabblings into scientific pursuit of physics.

Financially we may endeavor into the CAFR* (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report) of the municipal corporations (as well on State levels). “Government” profit centers rake in a great deal of revenue and this is speculated into the stock market. The Annual Reports need not mention the profit if it is never liquified. So it rolls over year after year accruing status for the global municipality United Nations to acquire Party in Interest (over 51%) in about every matter or dispute.

When Arnold Schwarzenegger took gubernatorial for State of California upon the promise he could balance the budget, I was very suspicious he would open that can of worms. He would start the rush on the Bank by liquifying CAFR investments in order to do so. That would begin the race for real. A panic of States.

However I just heard from a little old lady that Arnold spent time getting a crash course in politics (remember he is really a professional actor). For $1K/day one can be shuttled between the Broadmoor Hotel and this Leadership clinic, getting the latest and greatest counseling on METRO policy and enforcement under municipal and police powers; which by the way supersede State constitutional judiciary. [http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Resignation.gif] Mutterings in the media support that Arnold is staying his plans for now but they are still to balance the State budget.

Please insert link to “Broadmoor Hotel” and “Leadership Headquarters” here.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* Contrary to Walter Burien's paranoid take, these reports are available for the asking. Sometimes at a fair copy fee. However when I filed the Colorado Springs' CAFR into a court case [Manhattan Judgment and mentioned on the bill of exchange that cured September 11, 2001] to expose the breakout of the Police Impound Operations, the police helicopter buzzed me, circling tight at about 125 feet above me for fifteen minutes, later that same afternoon.

Edited by - David Merrill on 15 Aug 2004 15:01:54
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2004 :  20:06:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

Some more interesting mathematics follows.

Within a couple weeks of the Manhattan Judgment and after I found that the clerk in Denver had refused to file judgment on the morning of September 11 (rounddated September 12, 2001) I was introduced to a man with an interesting cause. This man had fallen in with a Strawman/UCC Redemption and had cured out a bill of exchange, actually two BOEs. He knew the traditional route led nowhere and requested my counsel on how to proceed.

One bill of exchange was for $900t against the State of Oklahoma and the second was for $900t against the Social Security Administration. We notified the district of Washington DC about security and confidence building measures underway and the chief judge there took up his bench on the matter. Already in the Patent and Trademark Office was my resonant state court prayer that Werner Maximilian had used for curing out the $11t bond of March 14, 2001 (that mysteriously disappeared from the Stock Market = domestic national debt [$5.5t] X2). [http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/VernsTrueBill.gif - http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/deadline.gif - http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/2Xbondrule.gif] This 104 page handwritten document (mostly notes tweaking resonance in the Table of Relative Weights) was entered into the district court record with default judgment. I recall Vern was at the meeting when I met the claimant for the $1.8q.

The bonding requirement in the district court according to Rule E(5)(b) is:

quote:
The owner of any vessel may file a general bond or stipulation, with sufficient surety, to be approved by the court, conditioned to answer the judgment of such court in all or any actions that may be brought thereafter in such court in which the vessel is attached or arrested. Thereupon the execution of all such process against such vessel shall be stayed so long as the amount secured by such bond or stipulation is at least double the aggregate amount claimed by plaintiffs in all actions begun and pending in which such vessel has been attached or arrested.

At the time the world human population was around 6t people. 9/10 of that population were under the Social Security (international) System of the Bank and Fund (United Nations). 5.4t people. The Strawman Redemption researchers had acquired the bolster of credit for each Birth Certificate entry to be $670K, or so I had heard. But let’s take a look at the mathematics around the verification of the BOE:

$1.8q X 2 (bond) = $3.6q.

$3.6q/5.4t (people) = $666,666.67/person. The same rounded measurement the Strawman researchers had discovered!

I was able to get the man's BOE verified but he could not acquire identity so it went unclaimed. Upon the man’s failure to negotiate this competing bill of exchange I adopted that amount appraisal for my bill of exchange. This makes perfect sense; all the debt currency of the world represents all the energy and wealth - all the money in the world.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Another wonderful use of the bond rule was with Ronald Dean who got all his funds returned with apologies to the recipients of rubber checks. http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/statement5.gif

Edited by - David Merrill on 15 Aug 2004 20:46:35
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2004 :  09:42:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In preparation for finishing this collage of history and the Bible, maybe you should read the recent news documentary:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/World/Primetime/davinci031103-1.html

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2004 :  19:22:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe a reader can help me get on track of an historical item.

The torch in the Statue of Liberty was originally another symbol. The French made this but replaced it with the Torch of Freedom and the original item is on display in Red Square?

Can anyone give me enough details to research this? Maybe a link?

P.S. Thought I would try. I saw it documented but a long time ago; Prophecy Club maybe. That seems a nice nexus between France and both Superpowers - U.S. U.S.S.R. The Bolshevik Revolution and surfacing of the Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion in its misconstruction. After a couple more days I will build the collage without the Statue of Liberty.

Edited by - David Merrill on 19 Aug 2004 15:43:31
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000