Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2006 :  14:43:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Lewis.

Members, if you're signed in, here's a quick link to the document (29.5 KB).

http://ecclesia.org/forum/uploads/Bondservant/IRS.doc

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2006 :  08:51:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, brother Jay,

Peace be unto the house.

How on earth did you manage to get the lower-case u, as in uSA, in your Profile? And, have you had it since joining? Am I slowing down so much that I missed it until just now? If so, shame on me.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA or STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 06 Feb 2006 09:06:09
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2006 :  12:32:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Brothers,

Much to do is make about whether the "u" in united States of America should be capitalized or not. It does NOT matter. I have a scanned image of an "original" copy of the Constitution that has a capital "u" in United. I have seen copies both ways.

Remember that you are only looking at the work of someone who copied the Constitution onto paper for distribution among the colonies.

Can anyone tell me what language the Constitution was penned in? Have you ever thought about that?

Peace to all,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2006 :  22:17:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings brother Lewis,

Peace be unto the house.

You wrote: "Much to do is make about whether the "u" in united States of America should be capitalized or not. It does NOT matter. I have a scanned image of an "original" copy of the Constitution that has a capital "u" in United. I have seen copies both ways."

We agree. You will notice that we were only astounded by the fact that someone could change it without our noticing it for so long.

We noticed also tonight that the Profile now asks for Nationality. Since we are "fellowcitizens of the Scriptural commonwealth of Yisra'el" we changed our nationality to Israel with a clarification on our signature that we are not of the fictitous man-made STATE OF ISRAEL.

We thank Admin for this not so subtle change.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 06 Feb 2006 22:21:22
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2006 :  11:11:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Readers,

Well, apparently no one either knows or cares that the Constitution for the United States of America was originally penned in German. So, all of the copies you see in English are the translated version, which was sent to all the colonies for approval, and thus the "U" was written in both upper and lower case on the copies.

You see, the colonists were so fed up with King George that they seriously intended to make German the official language of the States. Remember, many of the settlers were from places other than England.

Peace,

Lewis

Edited by - Lewish on 18 Feb 2006 11:13:17
Go to Top of Page

Uncle Buck
Advanced Member

Australia
134 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2006 :  17:04:40  Show Profile  Visit Uncle Buck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lewish

Well, apparently no one either knows or cares that the Constitution for the United States of America was originally penned in German.
Lewis

Greetings Lewis et al,
George III, born 1738 - ruled 25 Oct 1760 - died 22 Sept 1820. Crowned 22 Sept 1761.

The first Haoverian King to be born and raised in England and to speak English without a strong German accent!

If I have to be like him who is going to be like me?
James 1:25 The Perfect Law of Liberty
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2006 :  14:08:17  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
...the Constitution for the United States of America was originally penned in German.
This I've never heard of. We all know history has been re-written in North America, but this is a new one on me! Lewish, where did you get this info? Are there any historical writings that back this up?
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2006 :  12:13:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Bondservant,

I got this information from 2 different people who are considered experts on the Constitution. They both agree with this, and both say, the original is preserved on tin at the National Archives. I have not had an opportunity to verify this for myself. Therefore, I can only accept these men's word about it.

Peace,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

difranco

uSA
38 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2006 :  20:08:04  Show Profile  Visit difranco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How does one go to find out if the Constitution was originally penned in German?

This was all I could find:
The Constitution was “penned” by Jacob Shallus, a Pennsylvania General Assembly clerk, for a fee of $30 ($280.72 today). It was stored in various cities until 1952, when it was placed in the National Archives Building in Washington, D.C. During the daytime, pages one and four of the document are displayed in a bullet-proof case. The case contains helium and water vapor to preserve the paper’s quality. At night, the pages are lowered into a vault, behind five-ton doors that are designed to withstand a nuclear explosion. The entire Constitution is displayed only one day a year—September 17, the anniversary of the day the framers signed the document.

“When you set to dine with a ruler, note well what is placed before you, and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony. Do not crave his delicacies, for that food is deceptive.”- Proverbs 23:1-3

Edited by - difranco on 22 Feb 2006 20:10:28
Go to Top of Page

Uncle Buck
Advanced Member

Australia
134 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2006 :  20:37:19  Show Profile  Visit Uncle Buck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thought this might be interesting to show that Australia has a non-citizen status for former Citizens!

MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 5
"minor" means a person who is less than 18 years old.
"non-citizen" means a person who is not an Australian citizen.
"migration zone" means the area consisting of the States, the Territories, Australian resource installations and Australian sea installations and, to avoid doubt, includes:
(a) land that is part of a State or Territory at mean low water; and
(b) sea within the limits of both a State or a Territory and a port; and
(c) piers, or similar structures, any part of which is connected to such land or to ground under such sea;
but does not include sea within the limits of a State or Territory but not in a port.

MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 14
Unlawful non-citizens
(1)
A non-citizen in the migration zone who is not a lawful non-citizen [/blue] is an unlawful non-citizen. (2)
To avoid doubt, a non-citizen in the migration zone who, immediately before 1 September 1994, was an illegal entrant within the meaning of the Migration Act as in force then became, on that date, an unlawful non-citizen.

MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 13
Lawful non-citizens
(1)
A non-citizen in the migration zone who holds a visa that is in effect is a lawful non-citizen.
(2)
[blue]An allowed inhabitant of the Protected Zone who is in a protected area in connection with the performance of traditional activities is a lawful non-citizen.

MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 188
Lawful non-citizen to give evidence of being so
(1)
An officer may require a person whom the officer knows or reasonably suspects is a non-citizen to:

(a) show the officer evidence of being a lawful non-citizen; or
(b) show the officer evidence of the person's identity.

(2)
The person must comply with the requirement within a period specified by the officer, being a prescribed period or such further period as the officer allows.

(3)
Regulations prescribing a period for compliance may prescribe different periods and the circumstances in which a particular prescribed period is to apply which may be:

(a) when the requirement is oral; or
(b) when the requirement is in writing.

(4)
If prescribed circumstances exist, the officer must require the person to provide one or more personal identifiers.

(4A)
An officer must not require, for the purposes of subsection (4), a person to provide a personal identifier other than any of the following (including any of the following in digital form):

(a) a photograph or other image of the person's face and shoulders;
(b) the person's signature;
(c) any other personal identifier contained in the person's passport or other travel document;
(d) any other personal identifier of a type prescribed for the purposes of this paragraph.

Note: Division 13AB sets out further restrictions on the personal identifiers that minors and incapable persons can be required to provide.

(5)
Subsection (4) does not limit the officer's power under subsection (1) to require the person to show the officer evidence (other than a personal identifier) of the person's identity or evidence of the person being a lawful non-citizen.

(6)
A person is taken not to have complied with a requirement referred to in subsection (4) unless the one or more personal identifiers are provided by way of one or more identification tests carried out by an authorised officer.

Note: If the types of identification tests that the authorised officer may carry out are specified under section 5D, then each identification test must be of a type so specified.

(7)
However, subsection (6) does not apply, in circumstances prescribed for the purposes of this subsection, if the personal identifier is of a prescribed type and the person:

(a) provides a personal identifier otherwise than by way of an identification test carried out by an authorised officer; and
(b) complies with any further requirements that are prescribed relating to the provision of the personal identifier.

MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 5A
Meaning of personal identifier
(1)
In this Act:

"personal identifier" means any of the following (including any of the following in digital form):

(a) fingerprints or handprints of a person (including those taken using paper and ink or digital livescanning technologies);
(b) a measurement of a person's height and weight;
(c) a photograph or other image of a person's face and shoulders;
(d) an audio or a video recording of a person (other than a video recording under section 261AJ);
(e) an iris scan;
(f) a person's signature;
(g) any other identifier prescribed by the regulations, other than an identifier the obtaining of which would involve the carrying out of an intimate forensic procedure within the meaning of section 23WA of the Crimes Act 1914 .

(2)
Before the Governor-General makes regulations for the purposes of paragraph (1)(g) prescribing an identifier, the Minister must be satisfied that:

(a) obtaining the identifier would not involve the carrying out of an intimate forensic procedure within the meaning of section 23WA of the Crimes Act 1914 ; and
(b) the identifier is an image of, or a measurement or recording of, an external part of the body; and
(c) obtaining the identifier will promote one or more of the purposes referred to in subsection (3).

(3)
The purposes are:

(a) to assist in the identification of, and to authenticate the identity of, any non-citizen who can be required under this Act to provide a personal identifier; and
(b) to assist in identifying, in the future, any such non-citizen; and
(c) to improve the integrity of entry programs, including passenger processing at Australia's border; and
(d) to facilitate a visa-holder's access to his or her rights under this Act or the regulations; and
(e) to improve the procedures for determining visa applications; and
(f) to improve the procedures for determining claims for protection under the Refugees Convention as amended by the Refugees Protocol; and
(g) to enhance the Department's ability to identify non-citizens who have a criminal history, who are of character concern or who are of national security concern; and
(h) to combat document and identity fraud in immigration matters; and
(i) to detect forum shopping by applicants for visas; and
(j) to ascertain whether:
(i) an applicant for a protection visa; or
(ii) an offshore entry person who makes a claim for protection under the Refugees Convention as amended by the Refugees Protocol;
had sufficient opportunity to avail himself or herself of protection before arriving in Australia; and
(k) to complement anti-people smuggling measures; and
(l) to inform the governments of foreign countries of the identity of non-citizens who are, or are to be, removed or deported from Australia.

MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 261AL
Minors
Minors less than 15 years old

(1)
A non-citizen who is less than 15 years old must not be required under this Act to provide a personal identifier other than a personal identifier consisting of:

(a) a measurement of the non-citizen's height and weight; or
(b) the non-citizen's photograph or other image of the non-citizen's face and shoulders.

Consent

(2)
A non-citizen who is a minor must not be required under section 40, 46, 188 or 192 to provide a personal identifier by way of an identification test carried out by an authorised officer unless:

(a) subject to subsection (3), a parent or guardian of the minor consents to the minor providing the personal identifier; or
(b) if no parent or guardian of the minor is readily available, or the Minister is the minor's guardian-an independent person consents to the minor providing the personal identifier.

(3)
If the Minister is the minor's guardian, the Minister cannot consent to the minor providing the personal identifier.

(4)
Before obtaining the consent of a parent or guardian, or the independent person, an officer or authorised officer must inform the parent, guardian or independent person of the matters of which the minor must be informed under section 258B.

Persons present while identification test is carried out

(5)
If a non-citizen who is a minor provides a personal identifier, in accordance with a requirement under this Act, by way of an identification test carried out by an authorised officer, the test must be carried out in the presence of:

(a) a parent or guardian of the minor; or
(b) an independent person.

(6)
However, if the Minister is the minor's guardian, the test must be carried out in the presence of an independent person other than the Minister.

MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 35
Ex-citizen visas
(1)
There is a class of permanent visas to remain in, but not re-enter, Australia, to be known as ex-citizen visas.

(2)
A person who:

(a) before 1 September 1994, ceased to be an Australian citizen while in the migration zone; and
(b) did not leave Australia after ceasing to be a citizen and before that date;

is taken to have been granted an ex-citizen visa on that date.

(3)
A person who, on or after 1 September 1994, ceases to be an Australian citizen while in the migration zone is taken to have been granted an ex-citizen visa when that citizenship ceases.

(4)
Subdivisions AA, AB, AC (other than section 68), AE and AH do not apply in relation to ex-citizen visas.

MIGRATION (VISA APPLICATION) CHARGE ACT 1997 - SECT 4
Imposition of visa application charge
Visa application charge payable under section 45A of the Migration Act 1958 is imposed.

MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 45A
Visa application charge
A non-citizen who makes an application for a visa is liable to pay visa application charge if, assuming the charge were paid, the application would be a valid visa application.

If I have to be like him who is going to be like me?
James 1:25 The Perfect Law of Liberty
Go to Top of Page

veritas

uSA
23 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2006 :  00:45:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewish,

Can you write more on the concepts of Time, Place, Space, and Plane? I've heard some of it from a book and tape that I have but I do not fully understand.

I see how the use of statutory time and plane are used but not so much how place and space, or what the differences are between the two. Thanks again in advance.

Peter

quote:
Originally posted by Lewish

Hello David,

Thanks for the slack. Much is needed for a while.

Not just for you, but for all readers:

Do you understand the concepts of Time, Place, Space and Plane in the sense as they exist when you go into the fictional world called a "court", whether it be the United States District Court or some State Court?

These are the key elements to knowing how to stop "them" from proceeding if and when you are dragged into their playpen.

Regards,

Lewis

Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2006 :  21:58:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To All --

If you have not heard, Lewis is back in prison. It is an interesting speculation as how he got there, in light of all his knowledge. But perhaps he forgot, for a fraction of a second, his TRUE IDENTITY, and was tricked into accepting surety for the Vessel. In any case, you can write to him. Here are the details --

Lewis Vincent Hughes 34098-086
FDC Seatac
Federal Detention Center
P.O. BOX 13900,
Seattle, WA 98198
USA

Phone - 206-870-5700

When writing to prisoners, remember:
-Keep it simple... white paper, blue or black ball point ink.
-Include your full name in the return address or your mail will be rejected.
Also write your return address on the letter itself, as prisoners are not given the envelope.
-Do not include blank paper, stamps or envelopes.
The prisoner will not receive them and your letter will be rejected.
It is, however, nice to write a page-and-a-half letter so they can reuse the blank portion of the paper.

Remember!
DO NOT USE NICKNAMES!
DO NOT DISCUSS THEIR CASES!
Keep it safe and smart. Don't send cards with glitter, glue, or any other fancy stuff...keep it simple.

Remember that this is a facility of the UNITED STATES. Therefore, Lewis is considered to be within Federal District Property. So obviously his Sovereignty is not in effect here. Or else he would not be imprisoned. I am not certain how that plays out with his case. Maybe it does not matter at this point. He is obviously PRESUMED to b a “citizen” (read: slave). And until that PRESUMPTION can be effectively rebutted, Then his situation will not change.

Blessings,
George
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2006 :  22:11:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Peter -- and All,

As to your question regarding "concepts of Time, Place, Space, and Plane," I highly recommend the book, "Thinking and Destiny" by Harold Percival. It can be ordered here --
http://www.word-foundation.com/order.html

Although you can download it, BE SURE to purchase the bound copy, since you will be going back-and-forth to the Glossary and Illustrations. You will also be heavily highlighting and marking margin notes. Mine is completely marked up! This helps immensely, upon re-reading.

I have read the book EIGHT TIMES, and although it is written in PLAIN ENGLISH, I cannot say that I come close to fully comprehending it. Upon each reading, a far deeper meaning and understanding is received. By far, it is the MOST AMAZING BOOK that I have ever read!

GOD, time, space, and ESPECIALLY how THINKING is manifested as DESTINY, is revealed in great detail. If you REALLY, REALLY want to CHANGE YOUR DESTINY, then this is the book for you!

Blessings,
George

Go to Top of Page

difranco

uSA
38 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2006 :  02:05:28  Show Profile  Visit difranco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doer

To All --

If you have not heard, Lewis is back in prison. It is an interesting speculation as how he got there, in light of all his knowledge. But perhaps he forgot, for a fraction of a second, his TRUE IDENTITY, and was tricked into accepting surety for the Vessel. In any case, you can write to him. Here are the details --

doer,

Does anyone know how long they have had him in their custody and what their claim is to his body?

It does appear that they do plan to hold him indefinately.

Difranco

“When you set to dine with a ruler, note well what is placed before you, and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony. Do not crave his delicacies, for that food is deceptive.”- Proverbs 23:1-3

Edited by - difranco on 01 Sep 2006 02:11:15
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2006 :  08:08:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, brother George:

Peace be unto the house.

We were, and are, truly sorry to hear that brother Lewis is once again at the Cross Bar Hotel. You ponder how they were able to overcome him, but we must always keep in mind that it is probably a gross understatement to say that the adversary has had much time to perfect its snares, which of course, is why Paul warned us not to go to law with the unjust[1]. (See 1Cor 6:1)

We find it interesting that Black's Sixth defines Full name, The first, middle and surname of a person, or the first, middle initial and surname. May also refer to name under which a person is known in the community, but they do not define Surname. We are evidently left to common definitions for this word.

surname c.1330, "name, title, or epithet added to a person's name," from sur "above" + name; modeled on Anglo-Fr. surnoun "surname" (c.1325), variant of O.Fr. surnom, from sur "over" + nom "name." Meaning "family name" is first found 1375. Hereditary surnames existed among Norman nobility in England in early 12c., among common people began to be used 13c., increasingly frequent until near universal by end of 14c. The process was later in the north of England than the south. The verb is attested from 1548. - Online Etymology Dictionary

Black's Sixth does, however, define the word Last, [as in Last Name], adj. Latest; ultimate; final; most recent.

Once we allow ourselves to be adopted by the True King of Yisra'el[2] we become, obviously, the princes (Heb. sar) and princesses (Heb. sarah) of 'El[3], Y'sar'el or Y'sarah'el, which can be translated into the English as, Sovereigns of God. And, as a consequence of this adoption we are given a new surname, one we may subscribe to (grave, write) with our own hand, as it is written.

Another shall subscribe with his hand unto Yahuwah, and surname himself by the name of Yisra'el.

Examples of these "full names" might be, Princess Kathleen: house of Yisra'el, or, Prince Charles: house of Windsor[4].

Endnotes:
[1]
UNJUST, n. ...acting contrary to the standard of right established by the divine law... - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language
[2] King ...The Hebrew kings did not rule in their own right, nor in name of the people who had chosen them, but partly as servants and partly as representatives of Jehovah <sic>, the true King of Israel. - Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary
[3] And he said, Thy name shall be called...Yisra'el: for as a prince hast thou power with 'Elohiym...
[4] "Any future monarch [See Rev 1:6] could change the dynasty name if he or she chose to do so. Another Order-in-Council would override those of George V and Elizabeth. For example, if the Prince of Wales accedes to the throne, he could change the royal house to "Mountbatten" in honour of his father, and of his uncle Louis Mountbatten." - From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia [Bracketed reference added]

brother Robert: fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 03 Sep 2006 09:06:38
Go to Top of Page

veritas

uSA
23 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2006 :  16:44:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello ... I've been gone for awhile. Does any body know if lewish has been set free?
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2006 :  18:38:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by veritas

Hello ... I've been gone for awhile. Does any body know if lewish has been set free?

I did a bop . gov search and the result indicated a projected release date of 04-15-2007.

I've been meaning to write a letter. After all if I was in a similar situation I think I would appreciate it. But I've put it off until now. Thanks to veritas for the inadvertent reminder. I have it ready for mailing now.

Jay Scott
Go to Top of Page

berkano
Advanced Member

uSA
129 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2006 :  01:46:29  Show Profile  Visit berkano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doer

To All --

Just logged on and noticed this end of the thread for the first time in ages.

Tsk, tsk...I don't think that going to prison is any evidence that a man has forgotten his true identity. Jesus never forgot who he is and they still nailed him to the cross. There is no magic formula or "right words" that is gonna keep despots from locking a man up or killing him. Evil men with guns and evil intentions don't pause to care about whether or not they have authority to torture or imprison the innocent. I'm Sure Lewish knows exactly who he is and that may be why he's in prison, to try to "convince" him he is someone else.

Berkano
http://www.brainwashington.info
laugh it off...if you feel like the Nit Wit Order is crushing you
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2006 :  20:32:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
which of course, is why Paul warned us not to go to law with the unjust[1]. (See 1Cor 6:1)

If what you assert is *actually* what Paul meant then he is a contradictory mess in that he, excersizing his benefits of Empire citizenship, successfully argued his innocence against the false claims of the Jews in Empire court.
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2006 :  06:33:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, brother berkano:

Peace be unto the house.

You wrote: Tsk, tsk...I don't think that going to prison is any evidence that a man has forgotten his true identity. Jesus never forgot who he is and they still nailed him to the cross. There is no magic formula or "right words" that is gonna keep despots from locking a man up or killing him. Evil men with guns and evil intentions don't pause to care about whether or not they have authority to torture or imprison the innocent.

We respond: Agreed.

DESPOT, n. An emperor, king or prince invested with absolute power, or ruling without any control from men, constitution or laws. ... Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

Do not rich men oppress you, and drag you before the judgment seats?

brother Robert: fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 08 Dec 2006 06:43:21
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000