Statute Law
 Justice against an unethical company
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

szs49

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2005 :  10:47:27  Show Profile  Send szs49 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am a nursing home administrator in Texas. I went to work for a company and discovered how unethical it is. In fact, the previous owner was indicted by the governor in the 90's, issued a fine and cannot own or manage nursing homes. Come to find out, he still owns the buildings and is being paid $450,000 a month rent. Those in charge are still his cronies. After I began to uncover false documentaion and poor quality care by the nursing staff, they decided to continue to keep the Director of Nurses because the Pres. was having an affair with her. I was expendable. They wanted a long term committment when I came so we bought a house. I lost 2 months salary, and benefits (they never informed me of COBRA), as well as $18,000 from the sale of the house. The fact that being with a company only 70 days hurts on my resume.
These companies are called "bottom feeders." They suck all the money out of a nursing home for the principals, then file chapter 13, and begin under a new name, but the same principals.
This company needs to be out of the long-term care business.

SZS49
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000