Matters Effecting the Ecclesia
 Commercial Law
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ron

uSA
25 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2007 :  16:18:51  Show Profile  Visit ron's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Commercial Affidavit of Truth. Since before Babylon, Commercial Law was first in time, first in line, second only to God's Law. The CAT is the only and most powerful instrument (defensive, not offensive.) We've been placed into a "thing" in their law. We are still human beings, inhabitants of the land and Children of (1) God. Than has never changed. The C.A.T. on file, all the way to the International Court of Justice is done. There are over 60 default judgements awaiting the workers of iniquity. Downloading, signing on as instructed, and filed inside a county clerk office brings you back into your Father's arms. Their codes, rules and regulations do not apply to you. Or, if and when attacked by their legal system(s)you crossfile against their action; they cannot move forward. They have no rules to do that. Let No CITIZEN,PERSON, BAR MEMBER tell you about us/we humans. They cannot do business with us. Only with fictions in law they created. The scriptures are clear and reflected into the entire C.A.T. In fact, visit www.jca-psasl.org and read the foundations for the signature page, download, sign if you agree and we file it for you. Provide you with a treaty number under PSASL and your life will change. Faith...He asks you to take the leap of faith. Are you up to it? I welcome questions and visitations via phone or internet. And that includes all ad-ministers of 501(3)(c) churches and re-legions. And your children can, through this, become "neutral non-combatants."

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2007 :  00:22:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and blessings group. While I was glad to finally see another post in this forum about finding the answer to our problem(s), I've been looking this method over for a couple of days. I actually ran across it a year or so ago but couldn't understand what they were talking about so I moved on, but I saw a little better what they were doing this time around. I was, as we all were, new to all of this at one time and found it a little overwhelming all the directions everyone was going in trying to find the solutions. I took comfort in this forum, and found direction in the same, because the wise men/women here would debtate objectively tactics and approaches presented that if there were flaws they could be brought out before one tried to impliment it/them. I am under the belief that the answer will only come to his children through a colaborated effort of unity and sharing through compasion for one another. That being said...has anyone looked this over?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000