New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2013 :  08:13:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone found an effective identification that the governmnets accept that does not require a Social Security Number ?

Thomas E.

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2014 :  22:30:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes. You can create your own notarized form of identification to establish your autonomous right to identify yourself without (meaning outside of) traditional government i.d. papers (such as a state i.d., driver license, or passport).

You can create it to look just like a regular state i.d. (complete with a photo of your image). It needs to have a distinct identification number that you can make up such as, for example: "No. C22142832".

Be sure to include your current address (within the states of the Union) and spell out any state (don't abbreviate it using the Zip code abbreviations) and do not include a zip code after it.

Use your given name (i.e. First Middle) without a LAST name (or with a family name enclosed in brackets like so "[of the Smith family]." The brackets indicate, for legal purposes, that the information enclosed within them is not included as part of the document.

Just as on a state I.D. indicate your Sex, Weight, Height, color of Eyes and Hair. Judges will accept this as a valid id once you have it notarized. They have no other choice. It is your sworn statement of fact.

DO NOT include a "Date of birth" entry, but rather use the word "Nativity" followed by "circa" and whatever month and year. You will sign this in front of the notary and place your right thumb print (in red ink) next to the notary Jurat.

For the jurat, you can use the following wording, or something similar:

I _____________________ Notary Public in and for the State of California, and
(printed notary name)
the county of Sonoma, do hereby certify that John Quincy, identified by me, has
made the preceding statement of facts which are true to the best of his knowledge, and has
placed his right thumbprint in red ink on this page on this day

Witness my hand and official seal.

I have used this when stopped in traffic, and officers have to pay attention to it. One, a sheriff's deputy, went back to his cruiser and talked with headquarters for about 15 minutes before attempting to get me to admit to having a last name, which I did not admit to. You just have to stand your ground. There's nothing they can do about it.

There's some good information about the right to travel at the following website:

http://beattraffictickets.org Common Law Remedy To Beat Traffic Tickets

Edited by - Thomas E. on 17 Mar 2014 22:42:04
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000