New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ghostwalter
Occasional Poster

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2013 :  23:36:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to you all. It's been some time since I voiced a position or have partaken in discussion. Please absolve me for my lack of participation. Being foreign born, I would like to ask anyone in the forum how a person would go about filing without the normal birth certificate. I do have a Naturalization certificate. Now as it was a voluntary gesture (somewhat like signing yourself into a mental institution, you can sign yourself out/ rather than being committed as through birth), does one have an out or do you still have to go through the same obligatory process. The problem is I don't have a birth certificate on file. My question is , what is the procedure, if anyone knows? Thanks for the time. I do feel sorry about Lewis, I don't know him personally, but I've spent time in the federal system and do understand how unpleasant the ordeal can be. If you think he could use correspondence, I would certainly be able to jot down a few words of encouragement now and then, if you think he would appreciate hearing from a stranger. Give me a come-back to that. Thanks for listening, I still would appreciate an answer.

greatfull
Occasional Poster

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  20:35:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

greetings,

unable regretfully to assist in your inquiry-

do not know abt lewis hopefully others here will assist

still working on the recission of bc etc myself

be well
quote:
Originally posted by ghostwalter

Greetings to you all. It's been some time since I voiced a position or have partaken in discussion. Please absolve me for my lack of participation. Being foreign born, I would like to ask anyone in the forum how a person would go about filing without the normal birth certificate. I do have a Naturalization certificate. Now as it was a voluntary gesture (somewhat like signing yourself into a mental institution, you can sign yourself out/ rather than being committed as through birth), does one have an out or do you still have to go through the same obligatory process. The problem is I don't have a birth certificate on file. My question is , what is the procedure, if anyone knows? Thanks for the time. I do feel sorry about Lewis, I don't know him personally, but I've spent time in the federal system and do understand how unpleasant the ordeal can be. If you think he could use correspondence, I would certainly be able to jot down a few words of encouragement now and then, if you think he would appreciate hearing from a stranger. Give me a come-back to that. Thanks for listening, I still would appreciate an answer.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000