Real Property, Trusts and Estates
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robbowatty

New Zealand
2 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2016 :  19:04:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am, new to this forum and would like to send this to David Merrill.
Esq.
I have been doing a lot of research in regard to Statutes, maybe being Trusts and that the name only records the 'product of conception' in the Birth Certificate.

I have been trying to find the origin of the Birth Certificate in England and what may have been occurring in the mind of those who devised such a Thing.

I wanted to ask Davis his opinion on the following book I found from the California School Law library: The Laws of England by William Cruise Esq. 1835. It contains subjects like: 1. Origin of Devises 2.Who may Devise 3. Unborn Infants 4. Aliens 5. Bastards 6. Estate in Fee Simple 7.Estates for Lives. Its hundreds of pages and there are 7 volumes. However, I cannot find a way to capture them all and I don't know what value this will bring. Can you help to focus the points?

robbowatty

New Zealand
2 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2016 :  19:11:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi! David,

I forgot to give you the link: http://archive.org/details/digestoflawsofen01crui

This is in reference to the Topic I posted. I did not mean to refer to you as Esq. Typing error.
Go to Top of Page

Thomas Robert
Occasional Poster

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2016 :  18:07:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you can find David at http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/cmps_index.php
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000