Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2005 :  13:17:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Brothers,

I never did address the issue of the judge changing robes. That is a fable!

And, if you are going to take a white flag and Bible into the courtroom, you had better have standing to do so, or they will pound "their" property into the ground.

Peace to you all,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2005 :  22:47:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to all,
A few years ago a topic came up writting of a most beautiful flag whereby this thread being of a Flag Of Peace is now coming to light. I believe it was brother Anthony Wayne which wrote of his Christian flag and which picture he included. My response was of a flag so bright and so pure that it could not be seen by those not having eyes to see its splendid beauty. Now... I read some pure thruths as to who could see, provided they where willing, In The Christ. Those that did, and do see, are those which take the step to enter. Meaning... that those which care not, will not enter.

"And 'Jesus' said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind." - Jhn 9:39

For those who care not to see:

Mat 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Mat 23:16 Woe unto you, [ye] blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

Mat 23:17 [Ye] fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

Mat 23:19 [Ye] fools and blind: for whether [is] greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

Mat 23:24 [Ye] blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Mat 23:26 [Thou] blind Pharisee, cleanse first that [which is] within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Jhn 9:40 And [some] of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?

Jhn 9:41 'Jesus' said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2005 :  22:44:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, Lewis:

Peace be unto the house.

You wrote: "And, if you are going to take a white flag and Bible into the courtroom, you had better have standing to do so, or they will pound "their" property into the ground." [Emphasis added]

Very, very sound advice!

What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? - Ya'acob, the Righteous

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 14 Dec 2005 22:45:50
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2005 :  21:45:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greeting to all on these flipping days ahead,

I thought you all should read the following and further visit the link provided:

'MY DREAM'

"July 1992: A record of a dream I had. I was what appeared to be hovering above the below scene, and it appeared to be three dimensional, like the scene had texture. It was also in color, with the smell of war in the air. I awoke at 5:00 am, and was wide awake and immediately wrote down what took place in my dream.

A friend and I were among thousands of Christians that were massed together awaiting execution. I saw untold thousands of Christians executed before us. There were many troops guarding us, these troops were British; they had on Revolutionary War clothing and were carrying the old style muskets.

The people that went before us to be executed went voluntarily. They went out of some false sense of duty to this envisioned government, that was British controlled. These people were in ranks waiting to be lead away to their death. While standing in the ranks my friend and I kept looking at one another, but we were separated by what seemed to be hundreds of people.

Just before they called our number they lead us away (untold thousands) under guard to return later. I asked some of the people in the ranks to step aside so I could get next to my friend. I told him that while I was in the ranks awaiting death, the Holy Spirit told me not to listen to their reasons for death, but to consider His reasons (Holy Spirit's) for the sanctity of life and that we were to do whatever it took to stay alive and defeat the beast. I saw myself tapping my friend on the head, and told him this was an example of how the Holy Spirit related to me, that He wanted our attention.

The Holy Spirit said we were to go and do the Holy Spirit's bidding no matter where it lead us and that we would be protected. We both looked at each other and decided we could not die voluntarily as the other Christians. We looked at each other and said this is crazy, my friend said this is voluntary just like being a Fourteenth Amendment citizen. We then walked out of the ranks right in front of the British guards, unseen and escaped.

Keep in mind you cannot control your dreams. Does God Almighty still communicate through dreams as he did with George Washington? The Bible makes it clear He does. Whether this dream is a product of uncontrolled imagination while asleep, or insight from the Holy Spirit, I will only say, let history decide. I am satisfied of the dreams origin, because of its fulfillment through recent knowledge, that wasn't known at that time. I hope you will read the rest of the documentation in the footnotes following this commentary."

The above dream comes from: The United States is Still a British Colony

Good reading by the way.

I am,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2007 :  19:39:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure where I read about the white flag ???

Owen Britton
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000