Page: of 3

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2005 :  12:39:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear David,

quote:

[Additionally, having never filed one, you cannot claim to understand the Libel of Review process and/or Article III venue.]

Once again you show your arrogance and lack of information. I have filed several "Libel in Review". You see, unlike you, I have direct communications and access with two of the people who originated the process. I have some of the original manuscripts for the book "Are you lost at 'C'", which is the book in which the whole process is laid bare. Unlike you, I have had a sheriff (not one of his deputies) on a 168 station nationwide radio hookup, declaring that neither he or anyone else is going to remove those people from their house. This one also resulted the firing of one of the Senior Vice-presidents of Washington Mutual. It also resulted in a real estate agent losing his license. This is one I did for some people in Oregon.

So, keep throwing your aspersions my way. I love you anyhow.

Peace be unto you,

Lewis Vincent (since you think this is the only way I should write my name)
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2005 :  17:54:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And peace be unto you too. There are many similar success stories around proper process in international law.

I had classified you a researcher for only studying the process without filing. You are talking about the "Are You Lost at Sea" process. This is quite valuable to teach the improved process but it mistreats the character of the parties. It does not compensate for the fact the US and States are bankrupt. No diversity.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_AreYouLostAtSea.pdf
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Diagram1.jpg

I did not mean it as an aspersion Lewis. I am simply pointing out that until you get the parties etc. correct the Libel of Review you are talking about has definite limits. The pseudonomania is a great example. When involved with the metaphysics of moving courts, the correct spelling, at least avoiding misnomer is always critical.

We can leave it to the Readers to decide who is generating the arrogance.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. There are components of non-statutory abatement in Refusal for Cause and Verified Statement of Right or Interest, the critical components to Libel of Review.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_abatement.zip

The chief judge basically entered the motion on behalf of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and then allowed the motion to cease the action. But most importantly, he mailed the notice to the legal names and the true name.

Edited by - David Merrill on 23 Dec 2005 18:18:15
Go to Top of Page

berkano
Advanced Member

uSA
129 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2006 :  06:23:14  Show Profile  Visit berkano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What gives power to a non-statutory abatement?

There must be an assembly and dejure authority to back it.

When you have your Shire, then the abatement really has teeth.

It could more appropriately be called an "unwritten abatement."

Think about that a bit.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2006 :  19:50:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What gives power to a non-statutory abatement?

Common law principles of notice and grace.

I find it amusing that is deemed the private intellectual property of the Bar Association. The old non-statutory abatements were built around the verbiage, "Therefore your Papers are Refused for Cause Without Recourse to me." Executed timely this is very powerful.

From http://goldismoney.info/forums/archive/index.php/t-714.html

quote:
The whole monopoly by the BAR controls the courts in most states, and through state licensing, control of all state courts. No attorney stays in a court too long who upsets the sustainability of the system. They created a process so deceptive and confusing that people are convinced that the only way they can cross this dangerous abyss of "Going to Court" is with an attorney who will "help" them, but who sells them out and profits from both sides.

The purpose of using the true name is to remove one from the registry as chattel. Once the sovereign, that is the shire. By shire do you mean that you have organized with others in a parish or township? Cool.

http://www.worldnewsstand.net/history/pay_debts.htm

quote:
HJR-192 of June 5, 1933 is the bond the government issued to balance the exchange to re-credit the people and is our insurance policy to stave off execution of law, which allows it to pass over us for our benefit. The bond is on the debit side of the United States Governments ledger, which was a debited from their credit, created by the Executive Order of April 5, 1933 when they took the gold out of circulation. Public Policy is rooted in HJR-192 and is Grace that creates our exemption. This is your temporal saving Grace. Under Grace, the law falls away to create a more perfect contract. Public Policy removed the people’s liability to make all payments by making a contract null if it required the payment to be in substance or debt, because the people didn’t have any money to pay with. All that must be done now is to discharge the liability.

quote:
Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to earn a living They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund the government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call "Social Insurance." Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 02 Jan 2006 20:25:57
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000