The Teacher of Righteousness
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

andrewfrew

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2002 :  09:39:26  Show Profile
It is written in scripture one comes at the end of days to fulfil the word of the divine prophets he is sent by the living God and will be called, wonderful, Councellor Prince of Peace the Lord our Righteousness.

[Behold the nations and see, marvel and be astonished; for I accomplish a deed in your days, but you will not believe it when] told. They, the men of violence and the breakers of the Covenant, will not believe when they hear all that [is to happen to] the final generation from the Priest [in whose heart] God set [understanding] that he might interpret all the words of His servants the Prophets, through whom He foretold all that would happen to his people and [His land]. (1QpHab II, 5-10)

Chukwu
Occasional Poster

Nigeria
11 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  10:23:28  Show Profile  Visit Chukwu's Homepage
From what book is your reference "1QpHab II, 5-10"
Go to Top of Page

andrewfrew

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  18:09:56  Show Profile
Quaram scrolls
Go to Top of Page

Chukwu
Occasional Poster

Nigeria
11 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  23:35:24  Show Profile  Visit Chukwu's Homepage
Do you hold yourself to be Moreh Tsedek?
Go to Top of Page

andrewfrew

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2002 :  02:24:33  Show Profile
I do I am called for a purpose because of the followers of the wicked priest who have become proud and have betrayed the precepts of God for the sake of riches and have left the poor to starve. I am called to provide the revelation of God and to instruct the followers of the Torah in the Law.

But the gravest of his crimes was his persecution of the person known as the "Teacher of Righteousness." As described in the Qumran scrolls, this figure was a revered individual, endowed with a special spiritual wisdom and revelation, who instructed his devoted disciples in the true meaning of the Torah. But the greatest crime under God is that the wicked priest shall oppose me but he shall meet in the bitterness of his soul retribution by the hand of God. These prophetic utterances relate to the "end times" and so they begin.
Go to Top of Page

Chukwu
Occasional Poster

Nigeria
11 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2002 :  21:29:14  Show Profile  Visit Chukwu's Homepage
If you are Moreh Tsedek, who has authorized you to give rabbinical rulings and be the same as Rabboni Christ Jesus, a pasken shaalos and one who teaches religious law? Are you a self-proclaimed Moreh Tsedek?
Go to Top of Page

hotei

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2002 :  22:12:36  Show Profile
"beautiful clouds up in the sky.....
not one word put them there"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000