New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

prisoner

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2003 :  05:44:37  Show Profile  Visit prisoner's Homepage
Greetings and may God bless you.

I have a strange situation. I want to know how a Lawful Christian would present and word a notice of malfeasance against public officials and public agents of news corporations.

My younger brother is a career criminal. In fact, he an I are personal enemies, and it is not possible to have even a moment of rational or salutory discussion with him. He openly hates the peace of Christ's Kingdom and has chosen a path of lawlessness. Therefore he is locked in prison for his behavior.

In August he was accused and convicted of crimes ranging from robbery, to carjacking, to fraud. I am a public enemy of the state, and have caused some embarassment to the state by recanting an enforced confession to fictitious crimes. The state had no way even under its broad legal umbrella to silence me, until my brother committed a robbery.

I live a state apart from where my brother committed the crime. He was arrested, of course. Then the police told the Associated Press and broadcast journalists that I was an accomplice in my brother's crime. They knew this would result in a felony warrant for my arrest, allowing me to be extradited to their jurisdiction so I could be properly "disposed of and silenced." The police knew very well that I had nothing to do with the crime. This did not stop them from publicly stating that my younger brother "fingered me."

There was a bug in their machinery. I had more witnesses than can be counted on two hands, with all kinds of evidence that I was at locations far away from the scene of the alleged crime. Before I could even be arrested on the charges, I did an interview on broadcast TV and stated my case. The police would never get away with arresting me on the charges, so they publicly recanted my supposed involvement.

But now the police and the state have decided to leverage their malice and revenge against my younger brother. I learned from a third party they have circulated rumors and false witness among other prisoners in the population. As you may know, anyone in prison who is designated as a "snitch" is in for a very rough time. Well, the police circulated among other prisoners that my younger brother "snitched" on me on television! He was not even on television--I was the one on TV, rebutting the cops' false accusations to prevent a railroad trial from occuring outside the protection of my native land.

I want to draw up a notice for public consumption stating exactly what crimes the police committed, and how they have slandered my sibling with the intent to incite riot inside the prison walls. What wording would I use, and to whom should I direct it? I know there is such a thing as a notice of malfeasance, but is that something that one would use under Common Law?

Please advise. I would like to hash out a proper document with anyone who is willing to help.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000