Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2003 :  18:15:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A new name in Christ, is a subject that I discussed with Embassy of Heaven.
What are your views on claimimg a new name in Christ, to avoid further worldly entanglement of the registration of you parental given names when you have decided to live under God's laws ?

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2003 :  21:53:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2003 :  22:05:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Owenbrittont,

When I changed my name, it was because I had become an entirely different Man, from the one that had been left behind. This is the only good reason that I can see, to change your name. Doing it for "commercial purposes" because you want to escape the clutches of Caesar, is to defile the sanctity of your name, and to become identified with The Whore.

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2003 :  14:34:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But your name given at birth is already defiled because it is registered as property of the State ? So how do you rightfully serve God with the name of a captive or a given dreation of the State ???
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2003 :  20:01:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Owenbrittont,

Your name is only defiled if you acquiesce to it. If someone uses your good name without your knowledge or consent and turns it into dirt, then that is not defilement in my view. Same with the body. Caesar can put you in chains and torture your body. But ONLY YOU can truly defile it -- by your attitude and actions.

Furthermore, only your ALL-CAPS Strawman name is the property of the State. Your True Name, spelled using correct English, cannot be "owned" by anyone but yourself and your Creator. So long as you serve the Strawman, then indeed you defile your LIFE. But once you understand your TRUE STANDING in Law (before your Creator), then you can "redeem" yourself and serve rightly.

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2003 :  04:09:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Brother Owen,

Doer is correct that only the ALL CAPS strawman version of your name is the property of the State. If you carry no State issued ID (or bank cards, etc.) with your ALL CAPS name on it, then you can honestly tell anyone, "that is not my name". I have sat in a court room, with my ALL CAPS name right on the charge sheet, and had the judge tell me, "unless you admit to being the PERSON on this charge sheet, I cannot do anything." She preceeded these words with, "I would like to dismiss the charges, but ..." to make it sound like I was preventing the matter from being resolved. I eventually agreed, for reasons explained in another thread, but I clearly did not have to, as she had already admitted she was powerless unless I answered to my ALL CAPS strawman name.

Here is another thought to add to the mix. Of course, you should never use a Social Security number, or everything else is futile. However, there is one other "number" they can use in conjunction with your name to identify you. Without it, the name is practically worthless. That number is your birth date. Many change this to their best guess of a conception date, and still others ask, "which one do you want?". Giving them your date of rebirth is a possibility. I am working on yet another solution.

All numbers are fictions, unless completely spelled out. This is why a check is not valid unless the amount is spelled out completely. Thus, the way we give our birth date is a complete fiction. Second, the months are all named for pagan gods. Third, the year itself is a complete fiction. We think this is 2003, so can someone please tell me what event happened 2003 years ago that we are measuring from? It is supposedly from the birth of Messiah, but I know of no one alive who thinks He was born in the year one. The "real" year was 2 to 4 BC, which is to say that Christ was born 2 to 4 years "before Christ". Duh????

So I am presently studying various ideas for what is a more biblically accurate calendar. When I come to a conclusion, I am going to convert the birth dates of myself, my wife, and my kids, as well as our wedding date to this new calendar. I will then record all this in the front of our KJV family Bible, will all numbers spelled out. This Bible will become the only "ID" we carry with us anywhere. It will tell truthfully who we are, including our names. I see no need to change these, since this information will be no use in pulling us back into the beast system.

Incidentally, the Father has told me my new name. I chose a name that has resonated with me ever since I read the story almost 20 years ago. It is the name I use on this forum, and the Father has confirmed it by two witnesses in this past year. However, He has not led me to use this name in dealing with the government. I considered the exact question you asked, and He led me not to try a "quick fix" using this. Instead, I have moved forward as a new man still using my old name, and have learned much as a result.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2003 :  04:57:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Caleb,

Are you still the "old" man? Or are you now a New Man? Why not use the new name exclusively, to seal your new Identity? Caleb means, "Faithful, Bold." It is a fine name to live up to.

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2003 :  13:40:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Caleb,

If the birth of Jesus had been important, we would know exactly the day of the week, the month of the year and the year he was born. It was the artificial "church" that created an apparent importance to this date, to distract from the date that is TRULY important. That date being the day of his death.

If I was going to create a calendar for my use, I would start with the equinox being the first day of the new year, as defined in the Old Testament, and the year of Jesus's death as year zero. That would give me a calendar on which the year was 33 less than the calendar we currently use.

Just a thought,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

DanielJacob
Advanced Member

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2003 :  15:15:20  Show Profile  Visit DanielJacob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Brother Lewis,

Your last post makes more sense to me than most other proposals that I have heard. Of course there is also the approach I that use; when asked for a date of birth or a birth date I simply say that I don't know. After all, I was not conscience when I was born and everything from that point on concerning my birth is just hearsay. If I remember correctly hearsay is not evidence.

Peace brothers..
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2003 :  15:48:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi DanielJacob,

That is a very valid point. I have a friend who was born in Belarous. He does not know the exact day of the month he was born on. You see, he was born in a very small village, and only the orthodox priest in the next village, about 20 miles away had a calendar. So, my friend's mother doesn't know for sure the exact date by calendar. She knows that it was in the first week of january, so he simply uses january 1st, as his birth date.

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2003 :  15:57:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewish. Many have discerned that the year of his death-burial-resurrection was so called...30 a.d. Also the Catholic monk who figured the A.D. dating forgot the year zero. Yahushua was born on the day of atonement...for this reason was he even born!. To die {solar based} on the feast day of passover would make him have walked among us as a man 12,240 days. And-but Paul says that he knew Him no more after the flesh. 11Cor.5:16. He now knew Him in Spirit and Truth. Revelations 3:11 says that the Messiah has a new name. We all seem to have known Him as Jesus, and his new name is His re-newed name, YaHuSHuAH...the name appointed to Him by YaHuWeH's messenger-angel.
I have a dear Brother here near me, and he totally left behind his sir name. He is now Brother Robert. If pressed for a sir name it is: House of Israel. When taken to jail for traveling with out govt. papers, they will find out the old name-identity through fingerprints. Yet, Brother Robert is who He says He is, not who the beast says he is.
So far, there is no absolute Way for each of Us to answer this question of names, other than what the spirit teaches us. I have kept the sir name-family name for the natural body, spelled properly...upper/lower cased spelling. He has given me a name to know Myself, yet I don't share this with others. Circumspect.
The sacred calendar will most definately be restored, and is being restored. 5407 is the year of Adam, according to the septuagint. Bishop Unger used the KJV and came up with 4004 b.c. One figure is wrong.
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2003 :  16:59:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The world will still associate your given Christian and family names with the FICTION because the given Christian and family names were turned in and registered with the Certificate of Live Birth (which has the names in upper and lower case letters).
I personally have forsaken the State I.D. and SSN. I know I will never be perfect on this earth, under my own power, but I am struggling with God's grace and help to leave the old man behind. The problem is the "old man's" records keep popping up and the scenario between the all caps and proper spelling has been played out time and time again , in Pa. , with no avail. Their concept... once registered always registered.
There is another option for a birth date .... date is an approximation ... not an exact day. This tends to point me to the approximate time we were formed in the womb. (Approximately 9 months prior to our breathing our first breath). Unfortunately this method has caused even more problems... falsifying facts (Birth certificate i.e. certificate of live birth). A criminal charge in Pa..
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2003 :  17:59:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings. Jura sanguinis nullo jure dirimi possunt, a law maxim that states in English: The right of blood and kindred cannot be destroyed by any civil law. Put another Way...the Abrahamic covenants are unconditional. YHWH has sworn an oath to bring things about in due season. Try having a date of nativity rather than the military term, d.o.b. Yahushuah ben Yoseph was the son of Yoseph. And We all know the real Father was YHWH. Since all must be born again, stands to reason we should have two different days of our nativity, one flesh, and one spirit. Problem is that most all are still in the womb, for once born again, as Yahushuah says in John 3:3 "except a man be born again he cannot SEE the Kingdom of Yahuweh".
For what it is worth, the world and Yahushua's own family had very serious doubts as to his sanity. Think it will be any different for you?
Go to Top of Page

DanielJacob
Advanced Member

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2003 :  23:50:12  Show Profile  Visit DanielJacob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Owen,

Here is the real world situation. Never confirm or deny those fictions. How do you do that? When asked what your birth date is just say you don't know. You don't really! Do you know how many different calendars there are? Never, carry anything on your person that can identify you as a fiction, even if you have those things. If they want a signature, don't give it. If they want your fingerprints, make them steal them. If they claim that you are someone, you can answer that the name on their papers is not you. When they ask you your name you can tell them that your Father never told you what it was, but, if they call you Owen, you will answer. If they ask if you are trying to be a smarta##, then you can ask them if they want you to say the Truth or do they just want to hear what they want to hear. Remember, their reality is much different than our reality. Fictions only exist in the mind of those that believe that they are real. Always think about what you are going to answer or say before you say it. They must have you give them what they seek voluntarily! They must get the information from your mouth. No man can be compelled to witness against himself. If you don't know how to answer, keep your mouth shut! According to Judge Bork, eighty-five percent of the people in prison are they because of admissions and confessions.

Peace brother.
Go to Top of Page

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2003 :  05:03:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brother Owen,

Maybe if you gave us some examples, we could offer ideas on how to do things differently next time. I argued with a judge over the ALL CAPS name and he sent me back behind bars. He was discerning my heart, and the driver's license and bank cards found in my wallet were enough to prove that, though I knew the Law, I was not living it fully. I got rid of those false witnesses and had much better results the next time.

There is more to the picture than the ALL CAPS name. Do you have a street address? That marks you as one of theirs as surely as the name or a SSN. Lose that, and they lose all power over you. If they can't locate you, it makes it very difficult to control you. Have you cancelled licenses, car registrations, corporate employment, insurance, bank accounts, etc? With these, the system knows they still own you and will ignore any claims to the contrary.

The reality is that this is all or nothing. The beast will not allow you to live with one foot in each kingdom. This are fulfilling our Father's will when they do this. Once you understand this, you will see that it is not a matter of hiding our identity, but of walking consistently in His kingdom and our true identity in Messiah.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2003 :  13:07:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Robert-James,

I hold a similar belief as to when he was born. It most certainly wasn't in December.

Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2003 :  13:10:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Owenbritton,

I was born in Penna. I have copyrighted my name here is Washington state. I am sending a copy to be recorded in my county of birth. After that, I am preparing a letter to send to the Dept. of Health, Vital Records, which will force them to seal all their information about me. Then Caesar won't have ready access to it.

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

berkano
Advanced Member

uSA
129 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2003 :  16:57:00  Show Profile  Visit berkano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lewish

Hi Owenbritton,

I was born in Penna. I have copyrighted my name here is Washington state. I am sending a copy to be recorded in my county of birth. After that, I am preparing a letter to send to the Dept. of Health, Vital Records, which will force them to seal all their information about me. Then Caesar won't have ready access to it.

Lewis

I would certainly like to know about the process of copyrighting the name. It sounds very interesting as if there is something to learn about it. Where does one find information about it?

- Berkano
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2003 :  14:21:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The problem here in Pennsylvania is that when the "judge" calls the likeness of your name .... If you don't respoind they issue an arrest warrant. If you do respond... and say something to the affect of how you Christian and family name appelations are spelled they plow right through it saying something to the effect of same name, same spelling, caps donot matter.
Knowing the name or likeness of the all caps. they look up the D.O.B. then get the SS number and the former driver's license and then pronounce you guilty and or cuff and stuff you.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2003 :  15:04:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, if your name is copyrighted, they can not use it without paying for its use. For those who want to know more about the common-law copyright, send me a private message, with your e-mail address, and I will respond to that e-mail address.

Now, as how to respond when the "judge" calls your all caps name, you simply answer "I am the Secured Party for the person called." If the judge then wants to get into what your living soul name is, you simply reply that your name is your personal copyrighted property and is he asking you to hand over your personal property without compensation? He may choose to do so, but if he does, then you can sue him in civil court for theft of personal property. You can also then get the state Attorney General involved and file criminal charges against him. What else you can do depends on how far you want to carry it.

Peace,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2003 :  19:54:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let us keep in mind that this whole system and process is all a bunch of BULL-oney. The ONLY reason that we are required to go through these mental and legal gymnastics, is that humanity throughout recorded history, allowed others to control them -- ostensibly for certain "benefits." This is all based on the "original sin" -- where the First Guy was tempted by the greed for power, and ended up sacrificing his birthright for the illusion.

We still have that birthright. We just do not know it. Two thousand years ago, The Guy From Nazareth came back to remind us of this fact. The people were so grateful, that they crucified Him.

So we now are required to learn these legal gymnastics in order to reclaim our birthright. Those that do not put in the effort, will forever remain slaves to the illusion that we can get "something for nothing." -- That Big Brother Government will "take care of us" -- if only we just make another law to restrict our freedom -- whether through additional taxes, licenses or countless welfare programs set up for our "benefit."

So be advised to undertake the task at hand in earnest. It is already a few minutes before midnight, on the Cosmic Clock of EVIL-ution. We really have NO TIME LEFT to prepare ourselves for the onslaughts that are nigh upon us.

I follow the Financial Markets closely. Over the past few decades, “volatility” has increased dramatically. People are taking far greater risks because their greed is out of control. Having lost a fortune in the Markets, they go back risking even more in an attempt to recoup their losses. The recent stock market “bubble” was the greatest in recorded history. Already, something like NINE TRILLION DOLLARS has been “lost” in the Markets. It is really not “lost,” because when one trader loses, another wins. So it has only been TRANSFERRED to the Money Mongers. The “little guy” is always sucked in at the end and loses everything. So those houses that were mortgaged to “invest” in the stock market, are now owned by the banks.

Under these circumstances, those “investments” are really the world’s biggest crap game. The “little guy” is sucked in because of his greed – the “something for nothing” mentality again. He does not understand that the Markets are totally manipulated. It has happened countless times before. Always the same scenario, and always the same result is accomplished in the end. The Money Mongers squeeze us for all that we are worth.

Bankruptcies are increasing at a record rate again. This, after they set a record last year -- again. So the slaves must be kept in the dark. “Bread and circus” is the answer. After a hard day, Joe Sixpack plumps down on the easy chair and turns on the “tube.” All of this does not bode well for a rise in awareness.

Therefore, we must take up the cause.

First we must free ourselves. This is done by understanding WHO WE REALLY ARE -- in relation to our Creator. Then we have little problem in communicating our understanding to Caesar. BUT we need the Common Law to communicate with Caesar. That is the ONLY thing that he understands, so we must be deeply steeped in its nuances. His attempts at keeping us in the dark will then no longer be effective. Our example will be as a light for others to follow.

Then we must help others to free themselves.

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000