Posted - 28 Sep 2005 :  22:37:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I post the following link for the edification of the eccelsia:

http://www.svpvril.com/dmjuristic.html

Some here may find it informative.
Go to Top of Page

RevokeTheTrust

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2005 :  19:15:53  Show Profile  Visit RevokeTheTrust's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greetings and blessings on this blessed first Day of this tenth Month in the Year of Our Lord and King!

I've had quite the hiatus; on the run, a shepherd of no value; houseless, but Houseless, homeless, but
Homeless; no certain dwelling, no fixed address; transient; fluid; unknowable. Stuck with a Bible Code
and coerced into this CA. This forum is as though, before I was coerced to absence by
my captors.

Brother David, still eating the fruit of that condemned tree? I
think it oxymoronic for any said elitism; Christian elitism, you say? Is there any
elite mail as opposed to first-class postal mail? Is their elite first-class mail?
Religion is division, derived of a science to visit fruit to declare their infirmities
and contrive their grafting onto another branch or same;
I've agreed with all you say, yet when I discern religion from your words it appears as
mis-directed anger, and you try to counter disabilities thrown at you with disabilities?
If I were to apply a religion, I would say you and brother Charles have much in Common
religion-wise, as magnetic North and South. Same application, I never knew I was part
of a family until someone classified their religion for taxonomy equal to plants and
animals not nearly as sound mind. I say blessings to brother David, and blessings to
brother Charles; let Van Pelt be bonded to David Merrill, and patent an instrument of
ten strings [Psalm 92] emitted for the course of the performance, with a fixture branded
onto the instrument upside downward and the novation written to the obverse of the text; did
not brother Simon accomplish this? (ie, statement from maker needs to be read right-side up,
and endorsement needs to be read right-side up, and never both at once)
Besides that, what color hath the father painted for the edification of man: David Merrill
is a beautifull portrait! Such vibrant and vivid colors! It has some shadows that
tend to fade with growing knowledge, but his process is good if not for the other eye. ;-)

Nonetheless, I know a master sent on behalf of one father, and he was unshewn to
know curses when all that was to his appointing of the father was blessing and reproving
those thinking without blessing. Thereby as we all, came before him was a man walking
with stolen seed, walking not in truth, with unclean hands, did sew the father's seed
into soil. The predicament of the good master that came after him, as sent by the
father... well, unreal, Well drawn-out joy from an otherwise unenjoyable victory over
wicked worms shat among the tree roots! It manifest from my heart; There's the lowly
garden and two somewhat idle people were walking around tending the plantae and animaliae;
by prior-agreement, they exercised domain over most and forbidden to one; feasting on a
tree declared to Separate good from evil. That tree, unconventionally named, had one
purpose; to conceal truth relative to a form of lust and gluttony. That tree is now the
cornerstone of relativity, to the bereft of people that approach in the similar de jour.
It has continued today to conceal from the principle, by coverture; except the people can
only see CONDITION from the Condition of a condition. An affixed joy from a separate,
peculiar joy...

Blessed brother David, and a birth certificate salvaged by him; that is old news, that its
form is reprovable and [re]probate in your hands; it is an incomplete instrument, valuable to
the eye of the beholder, derived of an unknown tresspasser of the State of a state, grafted to
a perpresture created and held on behalf of unproved (man) feigning unsound-mind(corporation).
I've three apointments to various assemblies, with three records of that prodicle son, register
him for different jurisdictional performances. Christ is on water with the Spirit of God,
waiting with canons. I was annoyed at the code form for a third party in transitu on the bill
of lading, so I asked for a token from Grandmother Mundt for which may come after Christ, and
in forthcoming transmition from the reflection of the venue an operator would always interrupt
the order with a volley of stop-transmission code before the[.]true-name.

Looking into the leaves on that branch, as I anticipate you may agree; whomever hired to
trim the tree canderive not a prophit but a Condition more favorable than having climbed
the latter; after all, Who said lies are worth more than truth, to tax its value? That
is reflected de jour of that tree too. It was so in Rome; goodly, honest people, in a
desert surrounded by unfruitful trees and prayed upon by wolves preying for a prophet to
suppress from a branch from the trunk with two branches of a prior branch! One side casts
shadow upon the other, and same in return; a battle of the leaves to collect energy. The
truth in the matter, is neither consumed the other; both branches appeared by self-canibalistic
form of alienation and recursively.

As one man rushed through a forest to trim the trees, thence some of those trees were not
fit to burn and they drift down stream; one man built a house with those branches, another
man took an crooked branch and stood it upright to form the mast on a greater assembled debris
for which a sail could be fastened. Although not intent for sale, thereby witnessing, an
unappointed clerk setoff a patent on the master's behalf. Because the master didn't pay, they
called the magistrate to fasten the master on the mast for sale, to move into another venue.
Jesus, H... alienatated, counterfeit into the person, Christ, wherewith rescinded into the jolly
dark ages on the Christ ship when water was before light; his face at eventide on the water;
genesis, or Genesis [1:1,2,3] if God will.

So, here I sit on this bench, only afforded these three wheels on a self-assembled trike, no
rest on these postal roads, and there are no friends and which all self-proclaimed friends seeking
after me are unconcious; but what can I offer them for their numbed tresspass, but love and
evasion maneuvers?

Ahoy from my captain! As water splashed to that hell on this Earth, I
stab at thee dead with good deeds.

Gregory-Thomas
Go to Top of Page

Inactive Member

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2005 :  19:48:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
actually its the day of atonement, in the seventh month.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000