Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Admin
Forum Administrator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
114 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2001 :  00:27:09  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's all in the NAME
(click the blue floppy disk icon to view/download the entire post)

One of the biggest scams and traps ever brought against the Body of Christ is the current "legal" (as opposed to Lawful) method of converting the Christian Man into that of a "legal fiction" through the use of all CAPS spelling. This article will help you realize how that came about and how dangerous it is to accept the LEGAL FICTION mark of the beast.

godslawissupreme

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2003 :  16:21:41  Show Profile  Visit godslawissupreme's Homepage  Send godslawissupreme an ICQ Message  Click to see godslawissupreme's MSN Messenger address  Send godslawissupreme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yes please to all Wise brothers and sisters be careful of what you sign or affix yer name too.
the name you sign is always in upper and lower case, but the civil government uses that for there
own purposes to bring you into there law forum in UPPER CASE ONLY, AS MY EXAMPLE.
IF YOU STUDY ANYTHING WITH A GOVERNMENT PIECE OF PAPER ITS ALL IN UPPER CASE, YOUR BIRTH CERTIFCATES,DRIVERS LICENSE, ANY TYPE OR FORM OF STATE ISSUED IDENTIFICATIONS, SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS, ETC.

Go to Top of Page

BillM

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2004 :  21:23:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a legal document from the ATF, it is an employee possessor questionaire.
On the back -Instructions- there is a statement:
Alien. An alien in the United States means any person who is not a citizen or national of the United States.
Question: Is not citizen and national two different meanings? And is not national non USA( democratic) but one who acknowledges the unity states of the united States( republic)??
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2004 :  14:03:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe this action is called corruption of blood. BLD 4th ed. Making a name so that by itself is unable to pass property w/o others permission.
Inheritance tax, transfer tax, property tax etc..
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2004 :  07:07:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings brothers and sisters, in the name of the King:
Peace be unto the house.
Of course "they" must change "Christians" into FICTIONS: "they" may only be 'elohiym over that which they create, nothing more. (See Logic 101 for a more in depth discussion of this.)

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 02 May 2004 07:09:35
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2004 :  11:19:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We have evidence that hospitals get up to $14,000 for each birth certificate and SS# they get when a baby is born in their delivery rooms. This is the main reason that hospitals will fight so hard to force parents to fill out the paperwork for the birth certificate and SS#. It's all about revenue."

http://www.geocities.com/eagleyesssss/bar.html

Go to Top of Page

Werner Maximilian

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2004 :  15:53:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Often you hear the term "ship of state" in reference to the nation. Maybe you have a "Berth certificate"?
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2004 :  16:21:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From what I just read, it mentions (berth) as being a wide channel or a place to rest and/or "dock."

What's up doc?
Go to Top of Page

Werner Maximilian

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2004 :  12:40:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I may be parroting somthing I read so forgive me if these thoughts have been exspessed elsewhere,but as I understand it your little inked feet on a birth certificate are attached to an all cap's "name" and social sec. # and shipped off to the commerce department earning you a berth on the "ship of state". Now you've aquired "taxpayer" status and have a whole gammet of privileges to exercise in the social compact. Aint it great? Now I can march in the gay parade and express my generally ignorant views about everything because I'm a "VOTER" and I have a say in this "public policy-man's law" arena where anything goes if I can just get enough people to whine about it. As for me and my house, we will follow the Lord. Learning that all is contracts, Werner Maximilian
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2004 :  15:25:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"VITAL STATISTICS" and all other "ASSUMPTION," which prove to be part of a DEATH SENTENCE, doesn't "stay" anymore once one realizes that it is hearsay due to the lack of consciousness of that time.

Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2004 :  10:56:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings,
I came across this interesting statement by a man named John Wilde on a DL newsgroup concerning ALL CAPS:

"I am still waiting for the ALL CAPS GURU SCAMMERS to tell me how they deal with Arizona now that the federal court requires proper use of upper and lower case in the caption and the Arizona Supreme has adopted or is considering adopting a rule that will do the same thing. All you have to do is tell the judge you object and he/she will say o.k. and order the offending party to use proper upper and lower case letters in the caption. No fan fare, no "nom de guere" no you're a "corporate artificial person". Just O.K. Oh, yea and the requirement to use upper and lower case in the caption applies to corporate and business names. Now that it has become such a big success, there is also word that the U.S. Supremes are going to add it to Rule 10 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the equivalent rule in the criminal rules."

"I am YHWH, and there is no other; apart from me there is no Elohim."
(Isa 45:5, Deut 4:35 1 King 8:60, Isa 45:18, Isa 45:14, Isa 46:9)
Go to Top of Page

BillM

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2004 :  16:22:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Batkol ,
That is only part of it. When in court and they call your name; Yell out fiction or flesh and blood of God. Either way , they can not proceed until this is addressed. If ever.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2004 :  17:03:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Bill,
For what it's worth, I was in court once when a brother refused to respond to any name and, after a few unanswered calls by the judge, the balif pointed at the flesh and blood and said, "that's him". It seems that was all that was needed to for the judge to proceed in that instance. Lawful or not, these guys play by their own rules and change them whenever they see fit. It's the 4th kingdom blues.

Peace,
Steve

Go to Top of Page

BillM

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2004 :  11:50:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Batkol:
Notice ; he kept quiet. That is like saying you are that fiction by their law.
Had he stated up front - fiction or flesh and blood of God ; they would have to :
1) keep calling out the name with the same response.
2) Acknowledge that fiction is not here.
3) or dismiss the case.

Keeping quiet in their court is admitting whom you are - fiction.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2004 :  09:42:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings BillM,
You said: they would have to :
1) keep calling out the name with the same response.
2) Acknowledge that fiction is not here.
3) or dismiss the case.

Me: So when you are saying 'they would have to' are you implying that these judges actually follow their own rules when operating their TRIBUNALS? Nothing new under the sun.

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2004 :  10:56:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All initiates into Freemasonry take part in a ritual in which they dress up in the role of what they call a “fictitious character” named Hiram Abiff. They then re-enact a bizarre ritual in which Hiram Abiff is murdered by three “ruffians”. The ritual concludes with the initiate being “resurrected” (Hiram Abiff brought back to life). The symbology of the ritual are disturbingly religiously in nature.

I am,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2004 :  20:32:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Emanu-El, way more here than what you wrote. How about Cretins-Christian's getting their second birth so cheaply through an altar call, prayer, and resurrection??? Think Billy Graham, a 33rd. degree Mason, dosen't know what he is doing? Geese, it's so easy to get the second birth through Masonic Christianity, why do I play such a fool, by going through much tribulation? Ah, because there is indeed Chair Work, for the diligent!
BTW, Ancient and Accepted masonry is NOT necessarily associated with Enoch. The 1717 crowd are, well, I won't say imposter's, but the word has been released into the air.
Mason's in Scotland, circa. 1100's, made the road's safe for traveler's in the Way. See, even back then, there were HIGHWAYMEN, who demanded tribute to travel about. Today some of them are called STATE TROOPER's. They are Foreign Agent's, and nary a one, has registered his STATUS, as demanded by International law.
Now, back to the THIRD DEGREE; A CANDIDATE must say, "Tubal Cain" to receive the masonic-rebirth. Tubal Cain means; offspring of Cain. So who is raised from the DEAD? Cain...and his offspring.
Just thought ye should know.
There is nothing hidden, that shall not be revealed. Nothing.
Washington et.al. were born again with the sacred name YaHuWeH. It was changed to the modern abomination, in 1798.
american@madison.main.nc.us
Any other info on this subject is on a need to know basis.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2004 :  21:44:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James,
Brings to mind that old "commercial" which said:

"Silly rabbit... tricks are for kids."

I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2004 :  19:44:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Edited by - Manuel on 17 Jun 2004 19:46:07
Go to Top of Page

Werner Maximilian

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2004 :  13:14:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An interesting observation. I bought one of those Tidal Force electric bicycles to get around with as my car had been siezed.
You are pretty much invisible to the world around you except for the nusance you are to car people. Made a trailer for it.Carry laundery, get groceries, No insurance, no ALL CAPS name.
Not entirely practicle but very free feeling in my travels.
Working on a more powerful two seater recumbant all weather electric transport.
To me the first obsticle you run into in your quest to exit the "system" has always been moving your body and stuff around effe
ciently ,so I'm going to push the boundries a bit in this area.
It tickles my heart to see all of you working on these constant incursions on your freedoms and liberties by short sighted and self serving men. Remember, it takes our desires to get something for nothing that empowers this giant Ponzi scheme.
Go to Top of Page

Solace

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2004 :  09:48:58  Show Profile  Click to see Solace's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This statement in particular impresses me; "It tickles my heart to see all of you working on these constant incursions on your freedoms and liberties by short sighted and self serving men."

This from one who denies himself the use of a car simply because of his fear of this system of men. There is no greater crime than that which we do to ourselves. It is a matter of agression when another takes away our freedom, but it is a matter of depression when we take away our own.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000