New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

RevokeTheTrust

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2005 :  21:37:48  Show Profile  Visit RevokeTheTrust's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Manuel

Gregory-Thomas, permit me to intervene on this most serious conversation. But what is it you mean when you write:
"I am waiting for a receipt from SOCIAL SERVICES that I may affix a value onto; and depose the agent for traficking in the remains of children presumed fatherless."

I am,
Manuel

I can't directly answer that but by a question; are you man of God, among the children, are you a son of a her (need etymological ancestral Anglo; Angelish defination, ask the Herman/German), or born of a woman?

This general post must accept any THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE, including interference that may cause undesired results in the affects and effects of propoganda.

begin THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE...

"I Conditionally Agree to Accept For Face Value Your Offer; but upon Proof of Claim:
/s/ Without Prejudice"

...end THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2005 :  21:44:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The original Declaration of Independence? Of course not. I signed approbation in manner established by the Continental Congress for Matthew Thornton. Page two of three.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_approbation1.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_approbation2.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_approbation3.jpg

[However I have Issue #50 of Atlantis Rising (an article on disease signets caught my interest) and the cover story is about the movie National Secrets. That may be a good read.]

I like your poetic style; almost like walking through a lucid dream. I think I can comprehend a snippet:

quote:
That's all you proved with the division put between Charles into another pasture.

Again, I think a reality check on cause-and-effect proves that when Admin and Charles were in a private discussion, and I did not read that carefully, Charles called Admin a coward and several other names. Then just kept it up - days of ranting.

That part about an alchemical symbol on my finger... that is a kind of cool daydream.

quote:
As for me, I need conclude this interlude; I am waiting for a receipt from SOCIAL SERVICES that I may affix a value onto; and depose the agent for traficking in the remains of children presumed fatherless.

I am interpreting this as an acceptance for value. You mentioned your redemption worked. So you will lien a Social Services manager. And in California at that.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. This new Poster is Gregory Thomas WILLIAMS of hisholychurch.org. Last night he wrote after here on Charles' site and was coherent with his sentence structure and did not use the disclaimer about third party interference. So I am deducing that the above writing style is a code. Brother Gregory is convinced that Admin here is corrupt and has hidden his message for me and us deep in symbols.

quote:
And lesson for Our dearest Brother David Merrill; tie a cowhide string around your promise-finger, with a double knott. Let the ends point to the sky, and standing among the English you have yet to ascertain your standing in your birth-right or no?

This is an interesting symbolism in alchemy. I think the cowhide alludes to Bozrah, in Edom (judgment) of the Bible. I will open Strong's and see where that leads. But overall I think it suggests that I am British Israel as opposed to White Israel. Brother Gregory is the latest and maybe last registered member over on Charles' site. And this suggests to me that my guess is correct - the Just-Them Website is like the Freemen of Montana, White Israel.

I might be "White" or "British Israel" in philosophy for all I know. Maybe both. I have only been studying history books that make no allusion to these fairly recent terms. It is not interesting enough to compare carefully documented history with these accounts.

Edited by - David Merrill on 26 Apr 2005 10:17:26
Go to Top of Page

RevokeTheTrust

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2005 :  16:33:39  Show Profile  Visit RevokeTheTrust's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh bless me with cudd. I was hoping to enter the door from whence I exit for the day, to find a sock on a man's hand and that it had been signed in an uncured and perhaps unpeaceable puppet assembley "Gregory Thomas WILLIAMS". Are you a fettered judge yet? Yet your approbation to a counterfeit (approximate ~unanimous~) cloudy Declaration of Independence, that House is dead; Declarations are not honest; and you merrilly need a Genesis document perhaps that your embankment may put an little one/young elder onto a bench of your carpentry to guide your posterity as the Lord carries it through each moment. Was the Continental Congress regarding their Declaration for their Independence as antique or a lively document that they entertained the brave to sign unto? It's antique now, closed, and undone with color of law. Just another courageous venture I'm not afraid. The verry moment I comprehended that Our brother and sister native Americans tossed the Bruttish tea into the Sea, and meld back into their plantations less a few tomahawk; that I know I am native American, that invested in me is bravery with a everflowing supply of love I waiver to everyone willing to steal it from me; the cup fills again, I praise the LORD at that.

quote:

I like your poetic style; almost like walking through a lucid dream. I think I can comprehend a snippet:

I was not washen clean, but the wake from the Lord startled me into the Sea; whence I hold fast to the anchor with Christ, awaiting to tempt a beast that it swallow us, and Our father may pull us from the sea to Glory us what His worms had alured. Brother David Merrill, in an misleadingly honest nature you walk through a battlefield where archers and lancers cast and forecast their sin unto others; and you deny their actions as though Mr. Magoo! Is this a spear with the heads of good men run through, or merilly a shishkabob stick in Our honor to fatten us with the pork sacrificed to Baal-worshippers? That you cast out Baal with Baal, I applaud you; yet the deception projected unto the unHoly Decks of unsolemn assembly is the crucible I dare even you to defy. A monkey at a zoo may annoint you with a vast array of feces, but only when you wash from your eyes the unclean with the unclean already on your face, may you acknowledge wicked men that slandered us all with insurrection by the verry insurrection invested too allow the allegation?

quote:

Again, I think a reality check on cause-and-effect proves that when Admin and Charles were in a private discussion, and I did not read that carefully, Charles called Admin a coward and several other names. Then just kept it up - days of ranting.

That part about an alchemical symbol on my finger... that is a kind of cool daydream.

I'll let the horsemen turned Lord's sherrifes perform the check on reality We dispute having the Receipt of. I can only judge the things that I've seen and heard, and surely am not a third party to private words passed between another. Perhaps, are you in good favor with Admin, or were the words put in this general forum and you merily speak of what even you seen and heard? That you have the birth-right of Adam, though you quash a scroll with religion; I hold only truth to be not-religion, and choose no other parent; for the hidden name of the Almighty is truth.

quote:
I am interpreting this as an acceptance for value. You mentioned your redemption worked. So you will lien a Social Services manager. And in California at that.

Yeah, I bless them that curse me. That I affix a kind Hindu symbol of equal share to the receipt (zero value, "0"), having no consideration and the truth sits that a child never was for sale; let this man among people go, for no just compensation was given, and neither is a child for sale. It is a breach of the peace. I'm not intending to slander my father's blessing of life for enumeration to compensation, by theft is it to sell my investment of time; what everyday to pastor the child from His school to a gate under the House; I will not stand idle for any to make claim, cure quiet title, that they boast with confidence in their stride to be the sole proprietors for where to dispence stock not owing to their enumeration. It's been two weeks since the child has been stolen from His living will where He chooses to peaceably sojourn. Three days before their planned heist for him, I wrote nine checks and give them to neighbours, without recourse to yours truly; yet the condition of neighbors today is that only two held these checks in good faith and see that goods past from one hand to another by distraint warrant, when others regarded me less standing a lunatic even when I carried the burden of entertaining their faded visage with good cheer spiced with a Holy wit fearful only of God's wrath that too much seed be thrown among thorns.

I hold a strict court of common Words, and any encryption that enters is immediatly tossed into the fire with a bloody-red pen to boot.

Yeah, I hold the Psalm 92; What gain do I have, to see good will on others? The misled people were a-lien in their beginning. What good am I to encourage that I am a-lien to them, and at zero value? Let the liar stand a liar even to his lies, they are a/lien to their false claim that they are true. They are alien that they hover above old and young children of the living Good to teleport them into a craft of their controll; aliens, the lot of them. I'll see that the desire on my Heart is put on them; that I'll see too, with a drink of the Holy Spirit and a little taste of carnall spirit (perhaps that I hold of my rebirthday to the Lord). I am willing to curse my own flesh with burdens only to dwell among the wicked, that I may search for that one stolen black stone cast deep down into such a civil pit of despair. It is a lie to say I am a civilian, because I attack and defend; I keep my arms on the non-carnal tools that build a House in the wicked city even for the Lord I ask to descend into for Our edification. I want no prepayed stay at a grey (ET) hotel with bars on the windows; Our father did not dedicate those cities of refuge whence wicked men ussurp clean with unclean.

quote:
Regards,

David Merrill.

Let it be.

quote:

P.S. This new Poster is Gregory Thomas WILLIAMS of hisholychurch.org. Last night he wrote after here on Charles' site and was coherent with his sentence structure and did not use the disclaimer about third party interference. So I am deducing that the above writing style is a code. Brother Gregory is convinced that Admin here is corrupt and has hidden his message for me and us deep in symbols.

Oh Brother David Merrill. Why do you aim your bow at another branch on a good tree. May you not spike that which is good? If you perform a test; hug the tree, that it may hug you in return of affection. Why do you attest an uncured name behold by a lacking quorum as Gregory Thomas WILLIAMS? Surely, established by words set to a medium by that Gregory Thomas in His quorum and witness; you may speak of Gregory Thomas Williams only as what is written, and none did come here by that name. Why did you craft a sock puppet onto your hand; It looks as though a scarecrow, yet I'm not afraid to say that I am this Gregory-Thomas alone from that "Gregory Thomas". I forgive you for bringing evidence into this courted-sheep pen, yet may you not recuse yourself under condition that you repent? I can find an thousand David, perhaps even two could be David Merrill; but I dare not grab the first pointed by a seikh elsewhere. Although, that I thankyou for showing me a Gregory Thomas greater than I that I am. He may forgive us, that he is schollarly. Yet bringing the scope of this small World, he and I have glanced near another battle that still continues despite the passing away of Our Sister Pamela last December. I sent to her funds for a book on her dispute when a CHILD SERVICES meat-wagon ahhaba harpooned a little one from their front yard as though a wailing vessel (Amos 5). (avoiceforchildren.com). Surely, if you see them by their outward appearance, you already hated me for being in plain likeness; not quite the Bozra you exhibit, but penetant with good intent).

quote:
This is an interesting symbolism in alchemy. I think the cowhide alludes to Bozrah, in Edom (judgment) of the Bible. I will open Strong's and see where that leads. But overall I think it suggests that I am British Israel as opposed to White Israel. Brother Gregory is the latest and maybe last registered member over on Charles' site. And this suggests to me that my guess is correct - the Just-Them Website is like the Freemen of Montana, White Israel.

Symbolism in alchemy? Wrap your carpals in animal skin, for you are forgiven of your sin! But you are no longer a judge, but limited to sowing good seed. It's honest work, and that is the truth Brother! You are the one binding electrical diagrams to people before I thought to draw conclusion on the civil world. It is all code, that it can't touch the law directly because it never was a share in the original estate; yet must be compliant to the LeTTer and spirit of the law in the original estate. British Israel: brutish Israel, that White Israel bears witness of itself. Can you see light within light, or as I; dwell among the darkness with a good candle, that the true light be seen and to know where I need go. How else can you separate White light from white Light? Ask Her Majesty to notarize each and every Driver License gigged onto the face of every involuntary participant, and the Light born witness in two or three will be declined. It's beautiful plastic, worthless, or no? I only use non-negotiable true wills tendered in good faith to satisfy eye-dent-ific-a-tions. The truth doesn't negotiate; ask any muslim, that truth doesn't surrender to truth. I also have Goodly ID for this Republic of California, with the first exhibit of an codified and enumerated HOLY BIBLE to protest my coerced election. One element of my harp to play music in praise of the Lord.

quote:

I might be "White" or "British Israel" in philosophy for all I know. Maybe both. I have only been studying history books that make no allusion to these fairly recent terms. It is not interesting enough to compare carefully documented history with these accounts.

Probability is not the law. Neither are my words interesting; they all belong to G'd and are not for sale. Sadly, they are subject to a THIRD PARTY thinking to glaze down and reap each section thought to offend, or in fishermen words; dead catch, lifeless to the master. The original unanimous Declaration of Indepence is quite an offensive document, by that standard. It was originally written on the hearts in the people. When they transmitted the Declaration, it always manifest different from the original. Only one seems to have been held to this day, among the hundreds of thousands originally writ, but even then it is slowly eroded from its early British dialect. Her majesty has Her colonies again, and each of the feudal States that were united by that CONGRESS are now in Her possession as well.

As for me, I'm just trying to recover a loan grape stolen from the father's vineyard; a mere pig sniffing it out as a truffle, blessed by a monkey descended from the tree of life commanding me where I need to go to find it. I am quite saddened that some doGgedly are willing to seize the fruit, harden it to a pearl, and run the original estate into a vast desert thinking that is the better soil whence to burry it that it may grow.

Sincerily,

Gregory-Thomas the Mundt.

This general post must accept any THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE, including interference that may cause undesired results in the affects and effects of propoganda.

begin THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE...

"I Conditionally Agree to Accept For Face Value Your Offer; but upon Proof of Claim:
/s/ Without Prejudice"

...end THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2005 :  18:48:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gregory-Thomas, I too greet you In His Name, Jesus, The Christ,
and such a poor poor man, which gave His All, for us.

It is burdensome to read of what have beholden of no such fatherless son or daughter.
I feel your pain brother, and tell you that the evil CHILD SERVICE RACKET INC., will and are paying their dues of true satisfaction under the true all seeing eye, unmatched by noone.

Yes, Pamela was a good woman, and you see, even though she passed, as did Jesus, The Christ, The Almighty Spirit does live, as we all so long suffering inspire for.

I am,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2005 :  12:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is quite a treatise. Upon one reading through on a Pocket PC at McDonald's, it would seem to me your parents named you Gregory Thomas when they welcomed you into the Williams family. Correct me if I am wrong. Therefore your redemption was only about the subject matter of what already belonged to you on your birth certificate. But I enjoy your poetry. It has a certain cadence and ancient symbology.

I have deduced that your third party disclaimer stuff is compeletely ineffectual in cyberspace.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I have also deduced that you speak within this Topic subject matter. Albeit I may be the only Reader who sees things that way.

Edited by - David Merrill on 27 Apr 2005 12:40:06
Go to Top of Page

RevokeTheTrust

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2005 :  14:39:21  Show Profile  Visit RevokeTheTrust's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greetings and blessings to Brothers David Merrill and Manuell!

quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill

That is quite a treatise. Upon one reading through on a Pocket PC at McDonald's, it would seem to me your parents named you Gregory Thomas when they welcomed you into the Williams family. Correct me if I am wrong. Therefore your redemption was only about the subject matter of what already belonged to you on your birth certificate. But I enjoy your poetry. It has a certain cadence and ancient symbology.

It is oweing that I apologize to you, even at that for you looking through such a text on what portable low-powered small-screened tool. And I thankyou for allowing me to attest to the name; I endorsed and hold a King James Version 1611, "Authorized Version"; HOLY BIBLE given to me in the Year of Our Lord one-thousand and nine-hundred and ninety, from one Grandmother Mundt. I hold it not quite as though in a family, but a tribe because it has many divisions that are caused by non-scriptural pursuits; too many self-proclaimed whores on this dung hill. Yet, to your not comprehending you say it is a family; where-to would the beloved "Grandmother" I know, when that classification is a matter of religion. I am more a-kin to the "plantae" kingdom than animaliae; that my roots keep tapped to the Kingdom of Heaven, it is not I that walks but the World moves under me. I am in possession of a small collection of what I class as "owl" books, that they are relative-religious humanism to classifying one's behaviour as such a disability; am I already an abomination, that I speak only on what I've seen and heard? I collected many of these books from various estate lots and old-world malls, from deceased "lawyers" and their likeness, even to my receiving harassment by a competing ass for gaining possession more timely than him. Oh I love them...how they slander me for what a freeman has no correlation with law, that I collect books.

Please forgive me, and even now it is better I ask of both; what can I do to help you in your pursuits? I want not to be a religious nut, yet that is my part in competing with other religions guised by codes; I hope not to be a curse upon anyone, yet the moment someone makes an allegation that is not my place to acknowledge or dispute, it is as though the rule tends that I hold fast to truth but the political atmosphere descends the vile word in course to bruise my feet no matter where I motion to. Consider Orange Juice Simpson; the bloody pulp that washed through the "judge" (v)Eto byfingers in the conquest of the strutting Cochran. I await the injest of one ruling to Michael Jackson, with 'bated breath to the contrary mediums he proposes to the audience. The only difference between M J, O J, and SOCIAL SERVICES is the two wicked men are not presumed Holders in due course. I only want the truth to be Holder; Amen to that under Our Lord.

Proverbs 29:27;
"An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked."

quote:

I have deduced that your third party disclaimer stuff is compeletely ineffectual in cyberspace.

Aye, and I enjoy that the "Post New Reply" button is changed to "submit ASCII nibbles; and to Admin's satisfaction". Also, it is good a touch the matter to its end; I want not to allege any tresspass to "Admin", yet I only thought to study the forum spawned in such draft and fervor; where Our brothers were grafted onto a sy-stem of another tree. No need to truncate any branches here; even We can learn when ZONDERVAN PUBLISHING INC tries to manipulate the Holy Scriptures enough that it gain a copyright and to limit the use of scriptures; I thought it a tresspass on its own. Would that not be a valid petition, in same spirit as when Yoseph asked for the Body of Yeshuah, despite the lack of correlation; the motive is same, that by the Word is it upheld and by the Word it is condemned. I've been sure to crucify my wicked eye long enough from its regrowth, but evil can be quite a dainty habit to regenerate when the better part is withheld from clearing the wicked overgrowth manifest by the World's torment.

quote:

P.S. I have also deduced that you speak within this Topic subject matter. Albeit I may be the only Reader who sees things that way.

Then this House is clear? What can I do, research-wise, to help us all out. As I hope to have said, I'm here to submit my toil; I hope to let you thread your process to even my nodes. As I said earlier, you have a verry cunning process; yet I have mined the blunt of my knowledge from the blessing given me by these Holy Scriptures, and think them a goode axe to afront when a wicked axe rears itself in competing codes. And that I here, a excellent defense is a supreme offense.

Brother Manuel, I have a small quest to you. I've been long separated from a dear friend. Over two years ago, he gave me a collection of papers and "Trust 72" information; one caught my eye to this forum because it concluded with a poem "Last Poets" and "A dios, Manuel", after enumerating the acts of one or two congress and a number of Executive Orders and treaties that somewhat burry the Republic as We thought to have known it. Were you that "Manuel"? It was a long time ago. I am a friend to a corporate-sole man, haven't been able to contact him for no less than ten months. I also have some pictures I would hope to upload to this forum for reference, if possible; metro and masonic things disguised in "The City" graphiti. Where to send?

Happily,
Gregory Thomas
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2005 :  15:33:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agreed Gregory Thomas;

I am happy to see you have dropped the hyphen, an addition that your parents never put there to begin with. Primarily I agree that if you will simply understand that this website is "owned" by people who "Admin" to it, then you will stop the little legal jabs toward Admin - however poetic. It is like Charles convinced you Bondservant is evil.

I would of course advise you compare Trust 72 information against proven Rules of Evidence before you broadcast it, even on the Internet as yarn. Should you do that, or not, I will. I have heard it called Trust 63 (if we are talking Social Security) and at the time I was severely disappointed it was not Trust 666. May I direct you to "Mathematics worth pondering"? After a year of no activity these Topics get archived.

Presuming your offer to help me with my endeavors genuine, become a court of competent jurisdiction. Learn how to prosecute criminals whether you do that within or without the system. Upon that I like to think you understand the confidence and security building measures in the original estate; because fractional reserve banking is built upon the presumption there will be a panic. Upon the presumption that people will call in value (energy).

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE1.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 1
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE2.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 2

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 27 Apr 2005 15:40:53
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2005 :  20:03:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Brother Manuel, I have a small quest to you. I've been long separated from a dear friend. Over two years ago, he gave me a collection of papers and "Trust 72" information; one caught my eye to this forum because it concluded with a poem "Last Poets" and "A dios, Manuel", after enumerating the acts of one or two congress and a number of Executive Orders and treaties that somewhat burry the Republic as We thought to have known it. Were you that "Manuel"? It was a long time ago. I am a friend to a corporate-sole man, haven't been able to contact him for no less than ten months. I also have some pictures I would hope to upload to this forum for reference, if possible; metro and masonic things disguised in "The City" graphiti. Where to send?"

Gregory Thomas, greetings to you and your love ones,

It has been a few years since I have been educating myself through the help of others, and also passing along information which I thought was of importance to others under the same quest. One of which I remember to this day was by Brother John St. John. John wrote a beautiful writ concerning the "Final Lamentations of the sons of God," which ended with a poem by I think was by Sufi prophet, if my spelling and memory serves me correct.

Gregory Thomas, through time, I have changed "handles," holding dear to who I am on the process, and also can tell you that many of the men and women which I too have been in contact with in the past have dispersed through this cyber-space, mainly by a crash of system back around the year two thousand and two.

As for posting pictures and other text, I recommend you seek either through Admin and/or bondservant, which I believe also moderates this forum and probably attaches files. Note that HTML is OFF.

A Dios, I am,
Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 27 Apr 2005 20:03:59
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000