The Holy Bible
 Christian Enlightenment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mild Spirit

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2004 :  17:39:58  Show Profile  Visit Mild Spirit's Homepage  Reply with Quote

ChristianEnlightenment@groups.msn.com

This site has been developed to enlighten Christians, who wholeheartedly desire to live by God's word, about non-Biblical practices and beleifs that have infiltrated Christianity. I am aware that most Christians will find the information provided on this site to be controversial. It is my wish to incite all Christians to personally search the scriptures so that the may worship God with spirit and truth. John 4:24

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2004 :  08:29:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King, Mild Spirit and welcome to the Ecclesia. Here are a few concepts that you may want to take back to the group and as you said, “most Christians will find the information provided…to be controversial”.

Gospel – Heb. basar; Gr. euaggelion; the good tidings of the Kingdom of Yahowah soon to be set up, and subsequently also of Yahowshua the Messiah, the founder of this kingdom.

And his father Zakar’yahu was filled with the Set Apart Spirit, and prophesied, saying, Blessed be Yahowah, ‘Elohiym of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; As he spake by the mouth of his set apart prophets, which have been since the world began: That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his set apart covenant; The oath which he sware to our father Abraham, That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, In set apartness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life. – Luke 1:67-75

Salvation
This word is used of the deliverance of the Israelites from the Egyptians (Exo-14:13), and of deliverance generally from evil or danger… - Easton’s Bible Dictionary

Mitsrayim, which was translated Egypt, means, “dire straits” and bondage comes from the Hebrew word 'abad, which according to Brown-Driver-Briggs’ Hebrew Definitions means, “…to work for another, serve another by labour; to serve as subjects; to serve; to be worked; to make oneself a servant, to compel to labour or work, cause to labour, cause to serve; to cause to serve as subjects; to be led or enticed to serve”.

To be more precise, we have sold ourselves into bondage, by allowing ourselves, through slothfullness, covetousness and greed, to be enticed by the kings [governments] dainties [benefits, privileges and advantages].

Thus saith Yahowah, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.

For thus saith Yahowah, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

Our chief "sin" was saying, "We will not have this One to reign over us", and instead opted for a government created by the creature instead of the Creator, who is blessed for ever. amein

The kings [rulers/'elohiym/gods] of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against Yahowah, and against his anointed...

Redeemer
Heb. goel; i.e., one charged with the duty of restoring the rights of another and avenging his wrongs… [Ibid.]

REDEE'M, v.t. [L. redimo; red, re, and emo, to obtain or purchase.] 1. To purchase back; to ransom; to liberate or rescue from captivity or bondageWebster’s 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

Redemption is deliverance from the power of an alien dominion and the enjoyment of the resulting freedom. It involves the idea of restoration to one who possesses a more fundamental right or interest. The best example of redemption in the Old Testament was the deliverance of the children of Israel from bondage, from the dominion of the alien power in Egypt. – Zondervan's Pictorial Encyclopedia of the Bible

We have been under the dominion of an alien power, i.e. one that is not "of" Yahowah!

RAN'SOM, n. 1. The money or price paid for the redemption of a prisoner or slave, or for goods captured by an enemy; that which procures the release of a prisoner or captive, or of captured property, and restores the one to liberty and the other to the original owner. [Ibid.]

We hope this will be enlightening to the seekers in your group.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 04 Dec 2004 10:56:14
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000