New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2004 :  07:42:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations David and all the brothers and sisters in this Ecclesia:
Peace be unto the house
Re: the word Yarushalem [Jerusalem], here is what we have put together, thus far.
The original name of this place was Yebus or Yebusi [Jebus(i)], apparently named after the third son of Canaan, and according to BDB means, “threshing place”. This word “thresh” was originally “thrash”, and one of the definitions of “thrash” is, “To beat soundly with a stick or whip; to drub.
Mattith’yahu [Matthew] 27:30 And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote [repeated blows] him on the head. [This reed was probably an hyssop stem, about three feet in length.]
This seems to be in line since the root Hebrew word of Yebus/Yebusi is bus, which means, among other things, “tread down (in a bad sense), reject or rejection, trample (of warriors)”; with this in mind “thrashing place” might be a better definition. This place was the eventual estate [inheritance] of Benjamin, which explains why Yahowshua’s disciples appear to be mainly [if not all] of the tribe of Benjamin. As it turns out, it is also the first place that “rejected” Yahowshua, as the Anointed King/Principal Officer [High Priest] of Yahowah.
Mattith’yahu [Matthew] 21:42b The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner… And whilst we are here, let us point something else out for the edification of the body of anointed [body of christ]. The “corner” spoken of here has nothing whatsoever to do with a corner stone of a building nor the capstone on a blinkety-blank pyramid per se; this saying came from Psalm 118:22 and "corner" means figuratively in the Hebrew, “corner (of ruler or chief - figuratively)” or “figuratively a chieftain”. Thus they rejected the Head Chieftain of Yahowah, as nearly all do today, honouring him with their lips only, while serving other 'elohiym. The cornerstones on buildings originally held this understanding because they had A.D. [anno Domini] after the year in which they were constructed, which we understand to mean, “In the Glorious Year of His Dominion”, and not the “year of the Lord” [dominus]. There, we feel better now. [Breath in, breath out…relax.]
Strong’s tells us that Yarusalem means, “founded peaceful”, which it was not, while Brown-Driver-Briggs states that it means, “teaching of peace”, which is closer; however, it apparently means neither.
H3384 yarah or yara', pronounced yaw-raw'; A primitive root; properly to flow as water (that is, to rain); transitively to lay or throw (especially an arrow, that is, to shoot); figuratively to point out (as if by aiming the finger), to teach
H7999 shalam, pronounced shaw-lam'; A primitive root; to be safe (in mind, body or estate)
Shalam is a variation of the word shalom.
H7965 shalom, pronounced shaw-lome'; From H7999; safe, that is, (figuratively) well, happy, friendly; also (abstractly) welfare, that is, health, prosperity, peace
SAFE, a. [L. salvus, from salus, safety, health.] 1. Free from danger of any kind; as safe from enemies; safe from disease; safe from storms; safe from the malice of foes.
WELFARE, n. [well and fare, a good faring; G.] 1. Exemption from misfortune, sickness, calamity or evil; the enjoyment of health and the common blessings of life; prosperity; happiness...

We see from this that this word shalom also means “safe” rather than “peace”, which of course could easily be equated, because if we are “safe”, we certainly are at “peace”.
Thus Yarusalem appears to mean, by all accounts, to “teach to be safe (in mind, body AND estate)”. This, again, is apparently an appropriate name, since this is where our Wonderful Counsellor made his debut, teaching us to be safe (in mind, body AND estate).
yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words. The first shall say to Zion, Behold, behold them: and I will give to Jerusalem one that bringeth good tidings. For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word. Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion. Yasha’yahu [Isaiah] 41:26b-29
“Good tidings” means “Lawful counsel”, as in “there was no counsellor, and "molten images", should probably be translated, “libation”, as in "to pour out", [sometimes translated as "drink offering"] means, “the act of pouring a liquor, usually wine, either on the ground, or on a victim in sacrifice, in honor of some deity” here, while at other times in the Scripture it means "to anoint (a king)” or “to be anointed”. In modern parlance "wind and confusion" might be articulated "nothin' but hot air".
Our hope is that this has been helpful and informative to the body of anointed, the body politic of Yahowah’s Kingdom…”I could not make a covenant with them for they say they are all [anointed] kings”.

Source color code:
purple is Scripture, green is Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, brown is Brown-Driver-Briggs’ Hebrew Definitions, and blue is Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 09 Dec 2004 09:26:06

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2004 :  08:54:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You bring some interesting items into the light with that etymology.

There are plenty of tangents to learn and edify from but I am attracted by the fact that Yehoshuah H'Natzrith climbed the Temple Mount some two thousand years ago, probably up the same path (natzrith = BRANCH; David's coronation name too) King David danced in his underwear a thousand years prior, and was welcomed by the people in coronation, the King of Israel. We even number the years on our calendar in honor of the event. The birth of the King of Israel.

So would it be such a surprise to find some of the alarming historical accounts are true. The Resurrection is the 'rebirth' pagan interpretation of the King either surviving by coma or maybe Joseph of Arimithea's monetary influence to save the King? The pagan concepts Shaul (later Paul) knew of being from Tarsus in Cilicia? How about this one. A king without a wife and sons would certainly be noteworthy but the lack of mention in the Gospels leaves most to presume Jesus was single and had no children at all. But that leaves me to believe the history of custody within a Bloodline because that fits in well with the history of banking.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DavidStar.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/sword.jpg

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DanielCalendar.jpg

It is not so much I want you to see it my way. I just recently wrote about the King (Kings of Jerusalem; whom Habsburgs have provided 19 through history) on another website. http://solariactionnetwork.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1601&sid=b28fc2733e83b66b0eb04f2aaf72249b

The opening Topic was about how difficult it is to get by these days. Even with college education. Susan JOHANN http://susanjohann.com quoted an article in its entirety. The complaint was about the economy.

Crosstalk:

Solving a problem begins with correct problem identification:

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/p1.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/p2.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/p3.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/p4.jpg

Like Jerome Daly in 1968 testimony revealed he owed nothing because the bank never paid consideration. A tontine on human flesh and bone is capitalized upon to create 'money' and the illusion there has been a loan. Through the illusion a balance is struck between the Prime Interest Rate and destroying or creating fiat currency (FRNs). And that is the source of the complaint – manipulation of quality of lifestyle:

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/page1.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/page2.jpg

Notice the little teeter-totter on the right side of the first page. It is difficult to read but that is the conversion factor. The trick is to keep people paying back what they do not owe to begin with. The tricky part being to glean substance without driving the people to rebellion.

The essence of ‘risk management’.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/speeches/2004/20041207/
http://www.bis.org/publ/joint10.pdf

At its inception, cured on September 11, 2001 this bill of exchange was worth $3.6q.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE1.gif
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE2.gif

That is to say there were roughly 6 billion people at that time and about 9/10 of the population was pledged through Birth Certificates into various forms of the same Social Security System. So $3.6q by 5.4 billion made the price of a man $666,666.67. Since then the Bloodline in custody, the Club of Paris, has been forgiving debts starting with the poorest nations and former French colonies.

http://www.clubdeparis.org/en

Regards,

David Merrill.

Crosstalk ends

So I am easily reminded this all has to do with custody of a Scepter, authority granted through time and in the lineage of Judah.

Maybe this true conviction Yehoshuah was properly coronated King of Israel could be helpful in explaining the "Worthless Shepard" prophecy of Zechariah (chapters 10-13). Maybe the Romans executed thieves back then but I doubt it. I have read several history books and the Roman Empire was a little extended so far away as Israel. That is why they appointed the Herodian Guard as a liason and allowed Judaism to remain active. So the "thieves" executed at Jesus' side were men incited to violent riot by the false doctrine (killing a fig tree) from the new King; the doctrine that the God of Israel had abandoned them all and violence was the answer [The Worthless Shepard prophecy is seldom preached because it remains in the typical interpretations about Jesus Christ, unfulfilled].*

This really puts a new spin on, "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do." After researching this out, I believe Yehoshuah wanted God to forgive these two men who were deceived by the false prophecy delivered by sermon in Jerusalem; false prophecy necessary to fulfil the Worthless Shepard prophecy. This is the KJV but arranged in a manner suggested by Robert Graves in The Nazarene Gospel Restored:

quote:
There is a voice of the howling of the shepherds; for their glory is spoiled: a voice of the roaring of young lions; for the pride of Jordan is spoiled. Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul loathed them, and their soul also abhorred me. Thus saith the Lord my God; Feed the flock of the slaughter; Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the Lord; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not. And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And I fed the flock.

And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord.

And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. And I took unto me two staves; the one I called Beauty (Noam = Grace), and the other I called Bands (Hoblim = Corrupters).

And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people. Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel. And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the Lord.

Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another. For I will no more pity the inhabitants of the land, saith the Lord: but, lo, I will deliver the men every one into his neighbour's hand, and into the hand of his king: and they shall smite the land, and out of their hand I will not deliver them.

And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth. Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened. And his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the [false] prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive: But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth. And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

* A while before I was exposed to this doctine I was attending King Solomon Baptist Church. The symbol for the church was the same symbol for Knights Templar - the Red Cross inside the Crown. The pastor seemed to probe about my interpretation of Zechariah's Worthless Shepard prophecy. I have wondered about that on occasion. It was like he thought I knew more than I did and was not disclosing it. Like he was taught about this doctrine and wanted to know if I knew it too.

H.G. Teller was the Grand Master in Colorado Masonry and also Teller County bears his namesake. Yesterday I was doing some research (on general public trust) at the Mason headquarters and found his sword (recently donated?) before it was secured inside a glass case. It has the symbol:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_SwordGHTellerKT.jpg

Edited by - David Merrill on 02 Jan 2005 15:52:12
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2004 :  19:52:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King, David:
Peace be unto the house.
quote:
...the one I called Beauty (Noam = Grace), and the other I called Bands (Hoblim = Corrupters)

The one called Beauty we agree is Favour/Grace however here is the Hebrew for the one called Bands...we think you, and the other brothers and sisters, will find it interesting in the scheme of things.
H2256
chebel
pronounced kheh'-bel
From H2254; a rope (as twisted), especially a measuring line; by implication a district or inheritance (as measured); or a noose (as of cords); figuratively a company (as if tied together); also a throe (especially of parturition); also ruin

H2254
chabal
, pronounced khaw-bal'
A primitive root; to wind tightly (as a rope), that is, to bind; specifically by a pledge; figuratively to pervert, destroy; also to writhe in pain (especially of parturition)

BDB Definition #H2254
1) to bind
1a) (Qal)
1a1) to bind
2) to take a pledge, lay to pledge
2a) (Qal) to hold by a pledge, take in pledge, hold in pledge
2b) (Niphal) to give a pledge, become pledged

It is also closely related to #H2258 which is from #H2254 and it means, "a pawn (as security for debt)"
The word translated "Bands" in that verse, is elsewhere translated "snare"...
Job 18:10 The snare[#H2256] is laid for him in the ground [earth], and a trap for him in the way.
Psalam 140:5 The proud have hid a snare[#H2256] for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah.
...which fits perfectly, since these Bands and snares both appear to be contracts and/or pledges which bind us into companies or unions. And it appears that these end in "destruction".
I hope this is not too disjointed.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 10 Dec 2004 20:02:27
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2004 :  23:15:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes. Very edifying.
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2004 :  06:33:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King:
Peace be unto the house.
We have dissected the verses which you quoted, Zakar'yahu [Zechariah 11:3-17], and they are a keg of dynamite! Here is just one of the things that it brings out. This one is worthy of some deep thought.
I took my rod, namely Grace (Yahowshua [JESUS]) [and] destroyed it myself, that I might break my compact [covenant] which I had made with the all the tribes.
This is why it "pleased Yahowah to bruise him"; it accomplished His will to break the compact that He had made with all the tribes.
...for he filled Yarushalam with innocent blood; which Yahowah would not pardon.
These six things doth Yahowah hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him...hands that shed innocent blood...
Yahowshua understood this...
Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Offences and offence are, in our humble opinion, part of the deceptive translating; here is the definition of the Greek word skandalon, "1) the movable stick or trigger of a trap, a trap stick, 1a) a trap, snare..."
SCAN'DAL, n. [L. scandalum; Gr. In Greek, this word signifies a stumbling block, something against which a person impinges, or which causes him to fall.] 1. Offense given by the faults of another.
...and he knew, all too well, the part he had to play in it.
And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence [stumbling block, enticement, i.e. bait] to both the houses of Yisra’el, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Yarushalam.
As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence
[a snare]: and whosoever believeth on him [puts their trust in him] shall not be ashamed [dishonoured].
And a stone of stumbling [occasion of apostasy], and a rock of offence, which stumble at [surge against] the Word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
He was the bait, the trap, the snare and the stumblingblock for the ensnarers!!
And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father [Chief or Ruler], if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will [determine], but as thou wilt.
It was a tough assignment [and that is a gross understatement], but he did it well. He "tripped them up" at every turn; they set traps for him and they themselves ended up in their own traps; and his weapon of choice was the Word of Yahowah!

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 11 Dec 2004 07:18:43
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2004 :  07:57:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Exactly what I found so edifying. I have often pondered Grace and Bands being broken but it was still quite mysterious until you revealed the etymology. And I wonder if that is what Judas had troubles with - breaking bands; ignoring head knowledge. Letting logic and fear conduct his actions:

quote:
And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father [Chief or Ruler], if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will [determine], but as thou wilt.

Judas may well be accused of thinking with his cerebral brain (cranium) instead of his emotional brain (heart/solar plexus). The commission was to take the purse and purchase a sword, return to the supper and slay the Worthless Shepherd according to prophecy. "Sopping" from the king's plate was a symbol of favor; that Judas understood the commission. But Judas could not kill the king and being a friend, went to the Catholics* in hopes that by turning Jesus in, Jesus would convince the Herodians he truly was a saving king, the Messiah come to restore Israel. [The same sentiment expressed by the two men passing the battered but survived Jesus on the road to Emmaus. Furthermore, after the near-death experience, Yehoshuah understood he as the Messiah of God had not come only for the lost sheep of Israel, but for the fulfilling of the Abrahamic Covenant with the entire world.]

Jesus allowed the Ebionite/Nazarenes to drink wine. This was probably the first sip of alcohol for any of them in months. They were a bit sloshed and the hours went by without Judas, the planned assassin returning. So Jesus sent out Peter but there was no cash on hand. So Peter bought two swords with the jackets. Well, there Jesus knew something was going wrong as he understood the prophecy. Two swords. Peter was unclear about who the sword was for.

They retired up to the Garden and Peter and the others just wanted to sleep off the wine. Jesus may have been getting hope that he might survive in the flesh when he began praying that the cup pass from him. At least he may have been getting confused about how God the Father would execute the prophecy.

Peter may have been catching on to the teachings of Zechariah but drunk, attempted to slay Judas as the Worthless Shepherd. One of the Herodian guards got his ear cut pretty badly in the scuffle and Peter was apprehended as a murderer. Violence by sword was capital offence. He escaped temporarily by losing his clothing. Concern and curiosity kept him hanging around and he was recognized and taken at dawn. When asked his name, Peter replied "My Father's son" - Barrabas. The Sanhedrin, unlike the Romans, reviled executions on the holidays and had set a policy of only one. So "Barrabas" was set free. [Exposing the contraction of the drachma ^ by the Herodians (overturning the moneychangers' tables) was a much more (commercial) heinous offense than a cut ear.]

True. A powder keg. Alternate translations may make sense. Inductive reasoning on all the details of all the Gospels at once brings forth interpretations that make much more overall sense and dispel the supernatural. But they really get one thinking and that is dangerous to any organized religion.

The above inductive analysis of the Gospels is entirely as I recall it from The Nazarene Gospel Restored.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* According to Robert Graves and Joshua Podro, this was the Hebrew term for the accountants for the Herodian Guard. The Nazarene Gospel Restored.

^ The Book of the Macabees reveals the practice of using foreign coin to run the Temple had been going on for decades prior. Demanding domestic currency (drachmas and shekels) for payment of the Temple tax was therefore a franchise to gouge a profit from the pilgrims. In this light, Yehoshuah becoming enraged is much easier to understand. Also fractional reserve banking (stellionation) becomes much more outrageous. I get a bit riled when I think about it.

Just like the Priory of Sion utilizing faith for safety over the centuries, nobody believing me keeps me safe. So please do not believe me when I tell you this bill of exchange, which obviously cured on September 11, 2001 is the unravelling of the world's false balance system:

Bill of Exchange Image 1
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE1.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 2
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE2.gif

Maybe I took the Messiah's example a little too seriously? Here is a link to this page:

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=406

and I would like you, the reader to cut and paste these links or the entire Post and send it email to the Financial Stability Institute, an organ of the Bank of International Settlements http://www.bis.org/fsi/contact.htm

mail to: fsi@bis.org

Help break Bands. Disrupt the chabal. Complete the prophecy in Yehoshuah's stead and watch the Abramic Covenant come complete.

Edited by - David Merrill on 11 Dec 2004 09:04:55
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2004 :  08:50:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings once more:
Peace be unto house.
In this instance, I don't think that Yadah [Judas] had a choice to make in the matter.
And a stone of stumbling [occasion of apostasy], and a rock of offence, which stumble at [surge against] the Word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
If you knew the "heart" [mind and the disposition of it] of a man, you would know what he would do in a given set of circumstances. And, as if that were not enough, if you knew what he did in the past, it is also a "strong indicator" of what he will do in the future.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 11 Dec 2004 09:39:47
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2004 :  09:12:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good point.

The commission and fulfilling would have been out of whack if Judas had simply executed Jesus. But maybe that is more a question for physics; about possibilities and timelines. For the Abrahamic Covenant to extend to the Gentile nations, that would take a couple thousand more years. So Jesus explained it carefully to the two men going to Emmaus - why the Messiah was not to eradicate the Romans from Israel at that time.

Whether conscious of it or not, at Matthew 24:15 Yehoshuah states he trusts the mathematics of the Prophet Daniel.

Daniel's Calendar
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DanielCalendar.jpg

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2004 :  09:35:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings once more:

Also note that the holy [set apart] "place" may be something other than a "place"...

Mattith'yahu [Matthew] 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

2) metaphorically
2a) the condition or station held by one in any company or assembly
2b) opportunity, power, occasion for acting

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 11 Dec 2004 09:38:10
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2004 :  09:40:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course. You are right.

I presume the kingdom of heaven in its mystery is here in this world. Mark 4:10-12.

The alignment of 1776 being the cleansing of a sanctuary according to Daniel, that stands out. So I presume it has meaning on the timeline.

But a heavenly state of mind, peace in knowing one's Creator is always good. Even the concept of everlasting life is a wonderful thing.

From my perspective the supercomputer begins at the fingertips touching the I/O, the other side of the keyboard from me. According to Scripture and my own experience, all it takes is two witnesses. There are millions of wonderful supercomputers tied into this network!

So in the footnote above, I wonder if two readers will send witness to the bill of exchange to the Bank of International Settlements. The newest project for stabilization is open for public comment until the end of January according to Susan Bies, one of the governors for the Federal Reserve. http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/speeches/2004/20041207 This is the interplay of testimony.

quote:
This consultative paper focuses on credit derivatives and related transactions--themselves an outgrowth of better risk measurement--and is open to public comment through January 2005.

http://www.bis.org/publ/joint10.pdf

So you see? This is the way to get things accomplished in the international forum of macroeconomics. The power of two-witness testimony. I correlate Grace and Bands with two witnesses.

Edited by - David Merrill on 11 Dec 2004 13:27:01
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2004 :  10:16:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill
I presume the kingdom of heaven in its mystery is here in this world. Mark 4:10-12.

We presume that you are correct in your presumption that the mystery or secret of the the Kingdom is that it was and is here on the earth. The "world" is more than three dimensional, ALMOST in the sense that we currently have. One must pass through the "portal" [the veil] as we see in sci-fi depictions, but that veil is in our minds. The "kingdoms" are superimposed one atop the other, but we may only "see" one at a time, for if one "exists" in our mind, the other cannot, at that same moment, exist. Thus when we attempt to commune [communicate] with those who do not beleive the Kingdom of Yahowah really exists in the here and now...But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit [mind or mental disposition] of Yahowah: for they are foolishness unto him...
When we are taught from nativity that white is black, for us white IS black. When we are taught from nativity that the kingdoms of men are real, but the Kingdom of Yahowah is superstitious b******t, then for those believing that, only the kingdoms of men are real, and they will die defending it [that mental disposition]. There are a few who know that the kingdoms of men are not real, but just like that traitor in the movie Matrix, they say "who cares, this steak tastes great anyway".

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 11 Dec 2004 10:50:23
Go to Top of Page

legalbear

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2004 :  12:58:40  Show Profile  Visit legalbear's Homepage  Send legalbear a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
H2254
chabal
, pronounced khaw-bal'
A primitive root; to wind tightly (as a rope), that is, to bind; specifically by a pledge; figuratively to pervert, destroy; also to writhe in pain (especially of parturition)

BDB Definition #H2254
1) to bind
1a) (Qal)
1a1) to bind
2) to take a pledge, lay to pledge
2a) (Qal) to hold by a pledge, take in pledge, hold in pledge
2b) (Niphal) to give a pledge, become pledged

It is also closely related to #H2258 which is from #H2254 and it means, "a pawn (as security for debt)"
The word translated "Bands" in that verse, is elsewhere translated "snare"...
Job 18:10 The snare[#H2256] is laid for him in the ground [earth], and a trap for him in the way.
Psalam 140:5 The proud have hid a snare[#H2256] for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah.
...which fits perfectly, since these Bands and snares both appear to be contracts and/or pledges which bind us into companies or unions. And it appears that these end in "destruction".
I hope this is not too disjointed.

I was shown something about these bonds or contracts. I was reading Rev. 13:16 which says:

quote:
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

and the Father says, “Look up the word ‘causeth.’” I did and here’s what I found hiding under that word; Strong’s #4160; to make…abide, agree, band together, bring forth, commit, content, deal, execute, exercise, fulfill, keep, make, observe, or transgress the law. If you have a law background, and maybe even if you don’t, you can see that these terms almost all have to do with contracts. One of them I looked up was the term commit; it means to place oneself in the care of another. One striking thought that I had was that Jahuwah’s wrath will be coming upon those who place themselves in the care of another by way of an agreement; i.e. the Antichrist. I concluded that the whole thing is being done with contracts. Judge Mercer describes the same things in his writings.

Strong’s #4160 also suggests that we compare Strong’s #4238 which means: to perform repeatedly or habitually; …to collect dues. John Nelson taught in his seminars that the IRS and the people that work in it, by way of its’ connection with the Secretary of the Treasury, who must expatriate from his US citizenship in order to take his office as the governor of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund as required by Federal statute, are actually agents for a foreign principal. If we sign and file a return it is a form of agreement that we perform repeatedly so that this foreign principal can collect their dues.

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2004 :  23:18:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greeting and salutations, legalbear,
Peace be unto the house.
Hope this is helpful in the future.
Thayer' Greek Definitions
G4160
poieo

1) to make
1a) with the names of things made, to produce, construct, form, fashion, etc.
1b) to be the authors of, the cause
1c) to make ready, to prepare
1d) to produce, bear, shoot forth
1e) to acquire, to provide a thing for one’s self
1f) to make a thing out of something
1g) to (make, i.e.) render one anything
1g1) to (make, i.e.) constitute or appoint one anything, to appoint or ordain one that
1g2) to (make, i.e.) declare one anything
1h) to put one forth, to lead him out
1i) to make one do something
1i1) cause one to
1j) to be the authors of a thing (to cause, bring about)
2) to do
2a) to act rightly, do well
2a1) to carry out, to execute
2b) to do a thing unto one
2b1) to do to one
2c) with designation of time: to pass, spend
2d) to celebrate, keep
2d1) to make ready, and so at the same time to institute, the celebration of the passover
2e) to perform: to a promise

Strong's Exhuastive Concordance of the Bible
G4160
poieo

poy-eh'-o
Apparently a prolonged form of an obsolete primary; to make or do (in a very wide application, more or less direct)

legalbear, the list that you show for Strong's are mostly words connected with "make" or "do" in translations, this is why we see the multitude of plus [+] signs. For example we see, in the list of the ways it was translated, "commit". Here is that verse with Strong's numbers:

But[#G1161] he that knew[#G1097] not,[#G3361] and[#G1161] did commit[#G4160] things worthy[#G514] of stripes,[#G4127] shall be beaten[#G1194] with few[#G3641] stripes....

We see that "commit" is added to the Word and that #G4160 is still, as Dr Strong indicates, merely "did". In other words the verse would still retain is meaning had they left that added word "commit" out:

But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes.

After checking out the 575 times this word is used in the new covenant it is safe to say that it means simply "make" or "do", though sometimes translated as "bring forth" [make], "causeth" [make], "hath done", and etc.

Now, there are Greek words that do mean "commit" in its various forms, and #G4238 is one of them. However, the Greek word prasso is in no way a form of the word poieo. Some of the others are, ergazomai [engaged in], and paratithemi [place alongside].

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 11 Dec 2004 23:59:41
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  08:39:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings David:
Peace be unto the house.

quote:
(natzrith = BRANCH; David's coronation name too)

No offense intended, David, but in our humble opinion you may have confused two different words here; naziyr and netser. We would not bother you and the other brothers and sisters with this, but we feel that it is extremely important.

Judges 13:5 For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite [H5139] unto ‘Elohiym from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel

Judges 16:17 That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite [H5139] unto ‘Elohiym from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.
[We have yet to determine what the idiomatic interpretation of “shaven” is, but we doubt very seriously that is merely a haircut.]

Lamentations 4:7-9 Her Nazarites [H5139] were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick. They that be slain with the sword are better than they that be slain with hunger: for these pine away, stricken through for want of the fruits of the field.
[We might ask ourselves, why are we or they "not known in the streets"?]

Amos 2:11-12 And I raised up of your sons for prophets, and of your young men for Nazarites [H5139]. Is itnot even thus, O ye children of Israel? saith Yahowah. But ye gave the Nazarites [H5139] wine to drink; and commanded the prophets, saying, Prophesy not.
[Again, we feel, “wine to drink” is idiomatic, and we have not yet been given the understanding of it. It may have something to do with being drunk with the wine of her fornication.]

H5139
naziyr

naw-zeer'
From H5144; separate, that is, consecrated (as prince, a Nazirite); hence (figuratively from the latter) an unpruned vine (like an unshorn Nazirite)

[The word “consecrated” means, "set apart from secular use" and comes from the Hebrew word nazar .]

H5144
nazar

naw-zar'
A primitive root; to hold aloof, that is, (intransitively) abstain (from food and drink, from impurity, and even from divine worship (that is, apostatize)); specifically to set apart (to sacred purposes), that is, devote: - consecrate, separate (-ing, self).

ALOOF, adv. [Probably from the root of leave, to depart.] 1. At a distance, but within view, or at a small distance, in a literal sense; as, to stand aloof. – Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

In the Old Covenant [Testament], Yahu’caph [Joseph], Shama’el [Samuel], Shimshon [Samson] , and etc. were Yahowah’s faithful witnesses, but in the New Covenant, it is our understanding, that all His citizens/subjects are to be Nazirites, i.e. we are to emulate His Anointed One.

2Corinthians 6:17-18 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith Yahowah, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father [Chief] unto you, and ye shall be my sons [children] and daughters [inhabitants], saith Yahowah Almighty.

Now let us compare Branch, BRANCH, and branch. Here is an example of Branch.

Yasha’yahu [Isaiah] 11:1-5 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch [H5342] shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of Yahowah shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Yahowah; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear [reverence] of Yahowah: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
[Note: “the spirit of Yahowah”, of course is “wisdom and understanding” and “counsel and might [bravery]”. And please take note of what his weapons are, the “rod” of his “mouth’ and ‘breath”, i.e. the Word(s) he speaks.]

Mattith'yahu [Matthew] 3:16 And Yahowshua, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of Yahowah descending like a dove, and lighting upon him...

H5342
netser

nay'-tser
From H5341 in the sense of greenness as a striking color; a shoot; figuratively, a descendant

The all-caps BRANCH in the Scripture is:

Zakar’yahu [Zechariah] 6:12 And speak unto him (Yahowshua [Joshua]), saying, Thus speaketh Yahowah of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH [H6780]; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of Yahowah

H6780
tsemach

tseh'-makh
From H6779; a sprout (usually concretely), literally or figuratively

Then we have the example of an all lower case branch.

Psalm 80:1 Give ear, O Shepherd of Yisra’el, thou that leadest Yahu’caph [Joseph] like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.
15 And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch [H1121] that thou madest strong for thyself.

H1121
ben

bane
From H1129; a son (as a builder of the family name), in the widest sense (of literal and figurative relationship, including grandson, subject, nation, quality or condition, etc., (like H1, H251, etc.)

Understanding all these different “branches”, which we have not fully accomplished here, is an integral key to putting the puzzle back together again, especially since the puzzle cover has been thrown away, along with pieces of the original puzzle, and pieces belonging to a multitude of other puzzles have been thrown in. [Special thanks to our brother Dan Israel, author of Christianity Unmasqued for the "puzzle analogy".]

We thank you for your time and hope that it has been somewhat edifying.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 04 Jan 2005 09:59:59
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  09:04:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You said:

quote:
Understanding all these different “branches”, which we have not fully accomplished here, is an integral key to putting the puzzle back together again, especially since the puzzle cover has been thrown away, along with pieces of the original puzzle, and pieces belonging to a multitude of other puzzles have been thrown in. [Special thanks to our brother Dan Israel, author of Christianity Unmasqued.]

My landing on:

quote:
H5342
netser
nay'-tser
From H5341 in the sense of greenness as a striking color; a shoot; figuratively, a descendant

for the origin of Yehoshuah's 'baptismal' name was pleasing to me and quickly settled the matter of whether he got the title from a city or practicing ascetic sect - neither.

However you open up an interesting exploration. And I agree with you. But to convince me to drop my Yehoshuah, the BRANCH interpretation you might try to find where Jesus actually got that title extended upon his name; Jesus of Nazareth. It seems that many historians assume one way or the other; a city or sect. And I of course chose the deviant one that made sense with John the Baptist performing a wedding/coronation at the river Jordan when I read it in The Nazarene Gospel Restored.

You are assuming sense to be made of tying the entire spectrum of linguistics together in the context of the Bible Story. I like that.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 04 Jan 2005 09:06:13
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  09:17:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you check out the word "BRANCH" you may find that it is a mistranslation. It is rather, the Hebrew word for "Sprout" [new shoot] and in Yahowshua, the son of Nun; nun [pronounced] noon, means "perpetual, in the sense of resprouting".
Of course, we are all free to go with what we like, or feel comfortable with, so far be it from me to try to force our findings on anyone. We are instructed to "prove all things" and that is all that we are trying to do.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 04 Jan 2005 09:35:49
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  09:43:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We perceive, in our humble opinion, that by going against the grain, as it were, that you have chosen the correct one.
Act 24:5 For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes...
And further, a sect, is a political party, not a religious sect as it is interpreted today.
From G138; properly a choice, that is, (specifically) party or (abstractly) disunion.
We found it particularly edifying and correlative to the subject at hand that the abstract meaning is "disunion".

CORRELATIVE, a. [L. Con and relativus. See Relate and Relative.] Having a reciprocal relation, so that the existence of one in a certain state depends on the existence of another...

DISUNION, n. Disyunion. [dis and union.] Separation...

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 04 Jan 2005 09:49:19
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  09:56:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I may not understand what you are saying because that new sprout, or shoot is exactly the thread I am treating. This is the fabled new shoot that sprung from Aaron's (supposedly deadwood) staff. That is the tie to David and the Messiah ben David - renewal for Israel - Restoration.

The problem I am having is that how Jesus got the surname Nazareth is not addressed in any particular scripture in the Gospels. Therefore I cannot find in the 1000+ pages of The Nazarene Gospel Restored where I read about it. Maybe that will give us something to work from provided I spot it.

Any suggestions to which of the 5 Gospel verses to peruse?

Edited by - David Merrill on 04 Jan 2005 10:00:12
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  10:03:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The problem we are having is how he got the name JESUS; did it have something to do with the so-called Company of JESUS?
We would presume that if someone truly knew David Merrill, they would not call him by the name given him by the STATE, nor, we presume, would David Merrill answer to it. Perhaps we are wrong in this presumption however.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 04 Jan 2005 10:31:40
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000