The Sons of God shall be verified
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

andrewfrew

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2002 :  07:52:47  Show Profile
Do not weep, not not cry, do not despair that the world is full of violence,scoffers of God and those who dont look for Justice that say, show me God their is no plan let it hurry if he exists. The time has come and all the Sons of God shall be verified for their faithfulness.

Who have listened to the voice of the Teacher of Righteousness and have not despised the precepts of righteousness when they heard them; they shall rejoice and their hearts shall be strong, and they shall prevail over all the sons of the earth. God will forgive them and they shall see His salvation because they took refuge in His holy name. (CD XIII, 30-5)

Chukwu
Occasional Poster

Nigeria
11 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  10:20:37  Show Profile  Visit Chukwu's Homepage
What and from where is the reference you made, "CD XIII, 30-5"
Go to Top of Page

andrewfrew

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  18:15:13  Show Profile
The Pesher. Are you a christian?
Go to Top of Page

Chukwu
Occasional Poster

Nigeria
11 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2002 :  23:28:38  Show Profile  Visit Chukwu's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by andrewfrew

The Pesher. Are you a christian?

It looks to me like the real question is, are YOU of Christ Jesus
Go to Top of Page

andrewfrew

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2002 :  00:10:15  Show Profile
The information comes from the quaram scrolls. The scrolls actually proceed the birth of the bible by 100's of years. The bible is a christian translation therefore doctered to suit pagan society thats why there are so many inconsistences.Yes I follow gnosticism the doctrine of Paul.
Go to Top of Page

John Gault

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2002 :  00:27:35  Show Profile
In Divine Order

THE REVELATORIUM is not like any other website you have seen or will likely see. Please do not let the religious overtone throw you off. The Revelatorium is anything but a religious tome.

The Revelatorium is not a doctrine or personal belief, nor does not represent a new philosophy, religion, or group. Nor is it intended to stir up dialogues, forums, or controversy. It is strongly recommended you read it all the way through before getting caught up in value judgments.
http://www.revelatorium.com/

Go to Top of Page

andrewfrew

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2002 :  02:37:19  Show Profile
Thanks I took a read of your site which I found interesting but it is doubtful that the seven churches refered too in Revelation refer to the seven churches menstioned also the prophesy of Christ is clear there are 144000 that are redeemed, if you dont take the word of God literally then the scriptures are open to all sorts of interpretation.
Go to Top of Page

Isaiah21_6

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2002 :  11:38:07  Show Profile

quote:
The Revelatorium is not a doctrine or personal belief, nor does not represent a new philosophy, religion, or group. Nor is it intended to stir up dialogues, forums, or controversy. It is strongly recommended you read it all the way through before getting caught up in value judgments.

hmmmm That little diclaimer reveals a lot. It nothing and doesn't represent anything so then it shouldn't be discussed. And don't apply logic and critical thinking while you are reading it, just take it all in.

Save yourselves the trouble. Indeed, it's not new at all, just the same old gnostic heresies...
Go to Top of Page

andrewfrew

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2002 :  21:11:08  Show Profile
Paul was a gnostic?
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2002 :  11:08:38  Show Profile
Something to remember: Yahushua claimed the lawyers and pharisees took away the KEY of KNOWLEDGE. Knowledge, the word, in greek, is gnosis. Good sites for reading about christian 'sonship'.....www.sonplace.com www.meguiar.addr.com and search out George Hawtin and Bill Britton.
Go to Top of Page

Isaiah21_6

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2002 :  16:30:10  Show Profile
From the preface of the book SonPlacing
quote:
Like scientific thought in the 1800’s, Christianity is presently suffocated by a matrix of venerable laws, which are built upon erroneous assumptions. These unprofitable footings include the doctrines of the Immortal Soul, the Trinity, the diminution of God’s sovereignty, the Free Will of man, the role of Satan, the purpose of evil, the mission of Jesus Christ, the identity of Israel, the Rapture, the concepts of heaven and hell, the nature of God’s love, and God’s true purpose for man upon the earth. SonPlacing dismisses these old doctrines of the organized church, asserting that they have been built upon faulty foundations.

SonPlacing is the theory of Relativity applied to spiritual things. It is a new revelation of Christian thought and purpose. It does not enter into the existing debates over Christian dogma. Rather, it is an entirely new approach to Christianity, that flows from a new perspective. It is founded upon a fresh model of God’s plan for the earth. It has arisen from new observations. It establishes a new Christian paradigm, and leads to a new destination.

I didn't have to read very far into the first chapter to discern that this is the same old Babylon Mystery Religion with a new flavor. It is gnosticism and it is heresy. It states that Jesus is not God, but another God, that God created moral evil and that we can all become God. Old stuff... old old stuff.

Very creative though as each paragraph lifts a verse of scripture completely out of context and rephrases it even more to put together the message. Ingenious really - NOT!

Beware brothers and sisters, whenever another gospel is presented!

Please put up with a little of my foolishness. I am as concerned about you as God is. You were like a virgin bride I had chosen only for Christ. But now I fear that you will be tricked, just as Eve was tricked by that lying snake. I am afraid that you might stop thinking about Christ in an honest and sincere way. We told you about Jesus, and you received the Holy Spirit and accepted our message. But you let some people tell you about another Jesus. Now you are ready to receive another spirit and accept a different message.
2 Corinthians 11:1-4
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000