New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

DerekR

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2004 :  00:44:51  Show Profile  Visit DerekR's Homepage  Send DerekR an AOL message  Send DerekR an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Its2Die4

Lewis and ALL:

I am NOT a Federal Agent! I am simply anxious to learn and I have sent this long posting hoping to recieve as many respondents as possible. Nothing more, nothing less. I have sent you a private email Lewis hopefully you can forgive my anxiousness in this matter.

Keith

I am with you. The article you posted does raise some questions. Even if everything in the redemption process was "legal", what could you do to stop charges of fraud by the very government that you say is frauding.

"He who has the gold, makes to rules"

I am very interested in persuing the redemption process, but honestly not at the expense of losing my job and going to jail. I personally just want to secure my self.

I have yet to see anyone produce proof that your legal person is used by the US for purposes of creating loans and such. Especially since you havent signed the document, how can you be held liable.

As a movement, this group really needs to organize and get all the facts. Most the sites out there that I have been too want money in the amount of ~$500 to file all the UCC stuff for you. The fact that they are charging makes me raise an eyebrow. The whole point of the redemption process is to free the people is it not? How can you pust a price on freedom?

I want to be able to live free, the way God intended. I dont live free though. I am forced to give up 47% of my money to the Govt. I get nothing in return. I dont have kids to go to school, and even if I did our schools are a joke. The only thing my taxes go to that help me is roads. And they are f'd up too. Police officers? pls, we just had 200+ tickets given because of the new law passed that says when making a turn and a pedestrian is crossing, you not only have ot wait for him to cross your lane but the opposing lane too. They had undercover cops just putting their foot in the street to see if people would yield. That is what my money goes to. This is what I want fixed.

My taxes go to our troops too. God bless them. We got Saddam, the regime is gone, now they want us gone, so bring them home.

Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2004 :  21:31:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Derek,

Let me see if I can address some of your post.

First, how much proof would you like to have that your "person" has been used as the vehicle for the U.S. debt? I can send you pages and pages of proof right out of public law and statutes. You might want to look up the words "accommodation" and "hypothecation" in a Black's Law dictionary. I recommend no newer than a 4th edition.

Second, regarding the UCC stuff. What do you want to know? Post your question here, and I will be glad to answer it. No fee.
But first I will tell you a little something:

After about 2 years of hard study, thousands of hours, I have figured out that there are about 25 million UCC-1 Strawman filings out there, and they are all worthless. Why? Because everyone believes filling out a UCC-1 Financing Statement Form and filing it with a Sec. of State's Office in some state will give them a lien on their Strawman. Well, it WON'T!!!!

Go read Public Law 88:243 § 28:9. If you do, and you understand what you read, you will discover that the form you filed, the UCC-1 form, is only "Notice" of a lien. It is NOT a lien. It is only a record that is searchable via a national database that a lien exits somewhere. Well, guess what, if you didn't create a lien, and record it, but you did file a UCC-1 you just committed fraud.

Now do you understand why the courts just blow right on past people when they bring up their UCC-1?

OK, last point, I accept your statements in your last two paragraphs upon proof of their validity. If you can show me that any of the dollars you pay the IRS go the the united States government, then I will salute you. As to "We got Saddam", well if you believe that, then you will never achieve freedom. Go back to sleep and keep paying your taxes.

Peace be with you,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2004 :  22:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Go read Public Law 88:243 § 28:9. If you do, and you understand what you read, you will discover that the form you filed, the UCC-1 form, is only "Notice" of a lien. It is NOT a lien. It is only a record that is searchable via a national database that a lien exits somewhere. Well, guess what, if you didn't create a lien, and record it, but you did file a UCC-1 you just committed fraud.

Are you saying a lien has to be recorded with the UCC office before a UCC-1 can be filed? If so, then the UCC office allows everyone to commit fraud. For every UCC-1 that is sent for filing, they should be, at the same time, conducting a search for a lien, and if no lien, the UCC-1 is void. How many UCC-1's do you think are void right now because there is no recorded lien?

Edited by - Livefree on 12 Jan 2004 22:48:43
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2004 :  23:25:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is an actual lien against our strawman, and it can be found in none other than the Original 1913 Federal Reseve Bank Act at the beginning at the bottom of page 266 through 267.

63rd Congress. Session two, Chapter 6. 1913, Lien Created. The Board shall have the right, acting through the Federal Reserve agent to grant in whole or in part or to reject entirely the application of any Federal Reserve Bank for Federal Reserve Notes; but to the extent that such application may be granted to the Federal Reserve Board shall through its local Federal Reserve Agents supply Federal Reserve Notes to the bank so applying and such bank shall be charged with the amount of such notes and shall pay such rate of interest on said amount as may be established by the Federal Reserve Board.... together with such notes of such Federal Reserve Bank as may be issued under Section 18 of this Act, "upon security of United States bonds become a first and paramount lien upon all the assets of such bank."

Go to Top of Page

DerekR

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  11:00:01  Show Profile  Visit DerekR's Homepage  Send DerekR an AOL message  Send DerekR an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
The problem I am having, is I have to jump from this site, to another site, to the other site and back and forth to get all the info. Its all out there, so why isnt it just laid out.

I want to know how the strawman is created. Not theory, proof of the existance. Its claimed everything done is a commercial act, and a contract, where did I sign to create the strawman? I want procedure on how to establish my soveriegnty in the state, not just theory. I dont want to committ fraud, and I dont want to abuse the system. I want to be liberated.

I have the great IRS tax hoax PDF, but its big, will take a month or so to read. So theres some good info here, but only about the taxes aspect. I want to know how to rightfully OWN my car. To OWN my possessions. You state you can file the UCC-1 is only a notice of Lien, so how do you create the lien.

And heres my biggest problem, why do I have to do ANY of this. I AM a free man, why do I HAVE to follow Caesars laws to be free, shouldnt I just be able to say "I dont recognize you as a representative of my will, and I dont want to play the game". Why is this not enough. Seems to me by filing all this crap you are just doing what this site claims it is against, following Caesars rules to make do. Sorry I am young and full of emotion, but 2 wrongs dont make it right. I know this is just a fairy tale thought, ugh..... now I am just frustrating myself.

The hopping back and forth is spinning my head. I just wish I could get one book with all the info I need. Sorry I know its just lazyness, but with everything that needs researched I dont want to miss a vital part that will put my ass in jail.

And about Saddam, well no one can say he didnt deserve it. It wasnt just the US that claimed he bombed villages and gassed them. It needed to be done. It needs to be done to a lot of countries, just as our system needs to be over hauled.
Go to Top of Page

DanielJacob
Advanced Member

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  16:58:10  Show Profile  Visit DanielJacob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Derek,

Most of us wish that it was that simple. Most of the old timers on this forum have been at this for years. Read some of Lewis's posts, anyone that puts in that much research and still doesn't have all the answers, yet, kind of gives you an idea of what we have been through and are still going through. I have been studying these issues for ten years and I still have questions. Welcome aboard.

Peace...
Go to Top of Page

DerekR

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  18:53:37  Show Profile  Visit DerekR's Homepage  Send DerekR an AOL message  Send DerekR an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Well if I understand correctly, in a general sense I should be able to:

1. Assess what contracts I have involved myself in
2. What codes and regulations I must follow while secured to this contract.

Now these are the only additional conditions I must follow besides Gods law

If anyone brings a claim of greivance against me:
3. Must be brought to the correct jurisdicition
4. Only the parties with a secure interest in the contract or collateral of the contract, may be party to the construction of the agreed upon relief

- So using the FOIA codes I should be able to satisfy condition 1.
- The internet and research should satisfy condition 2. Read the codes that apply, for Gods law
read the Bible.
- This is relevant to the claim. If it is a traffic ticket, make sure that I have made
no contract to follow DMV codes and regulations, otherwise I may be covered in the
municipal (sp?) court. Unclear on how to show jurisdiction in all cases.
- Satisfying condition 4 is simple, if you dont have a your interests somehow secured in
the given reference frame, such as a federal court would not be the correct jurisdiction for
a traffic ticket. If you didnt sign, what say do you have to make things right.

Make a statement somewhat more refined than this example:

"This statement is notice that the below signed is a soveriegn man. All possessions of material objects, or occupance of dwelling, or residence in state, are subject to the Common Law and no more than the codes and regulations that have been agreed to by the parties with an explicit security interest in the contract. All rights are unalienable unless explicitly contracted away.

Please provide any information under the FOIA laws, regardling codes or regulations that must be adhered to while in contract with the below signed."

Have something like this notorized and sent to anyone that I have contracts with. Wait 30 days for response.....

After 30 days, access what laws and codes and regulations you have signed and agreed to.

Then learn a way to do commerce without the use of FRN.

Am I missing parts of the picture?
Sorry, all the regulations and codes and everything seems to be written in such a damn complicated way. Did I simplify good enough?

Edited by - DerekR on 14 Jan 2004 18:54:53
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  19:08:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Derek,

You said"
>I want to know how to rightfully OWN my car. To OWN my possessions.
>
That shows your most basic lack of understanding. It is not your fault. This is what you have been taught in the public fool, er school. Look at the word OWN. What is it saying. What is the root word of OWN. Since you probably have no clue, the answer is OWE.
So, when you say I want to OWN, I want OWN, you are in actuality saying I want to OWE, I want to OWE.

There are millions of little traps like this that the system has put in place to catch us.

But more important is your attitude. It is all wrong. You don't and can't have anything. It is all the possession of the one who created it and us. When you change your attitude and start acknowledging that the Heavenly Father is the one who is in possession and in control and that he will blessing us by allowing us the use of these things, then you can start making progress on this journey.

This is in no way to be construed as an attack on your person. I am only pointing out some of the things I have had to learn on this journey.

If you don't believe it is possible, I will simply tell you that I have not had a single dollar of income in over 15 months, and instead have relied on my Creator to suppy my needs as he said he would. It hasn't necessarily been the way I expected or would have chosen, but it has been rewarding.

As to Saddam, do you really think our government would capture or kill one of its covert operatives that was so high a profile. If they did, they would never ever be able to get anyone to do their dirty work.

Peace to you all,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

DerekR

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  21:47:06  Show Profile  Visit DerekR's Homepage  Send DerekR an AOL message  Send DerekR an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Well by saying having possession is relative. Me relative to public and government I want to have possession. Relative to God of course he has possession, I think this is inherent so I do not refer as such.
Go to Top of Page

Randy

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2004 :  08:49:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by DerekR
The problem I am having, is I have to jump from this site, to another site, to the other site and back and forth to get all the info. Its all out there, so why isnt it just laid out.

I want to know how the strawman is created. Not theory, proof of the existance. Its claimed everything done is a commercial act, and a contract, where did I sign to create the strawman? I want procedure on how to establish my soveriegnty in the state, not just theory. I dont want to committ fraud, and I dont want to abuse the system.

Hey, DerekR:

I'm new around here, but not new to challenging Big Brother. Just wanted to congratulate you on the courage of your convictions.

I've been trying to figure out all this redemption/strawman stuff for years. For the reason you gave, i.e., the ambiguity of it all, I gotta avoid it--at least for now and unless and until it makes sense.

I'll keep my battles on simple ground, things understood and easily defined with the realms of reason and law, such as verification of debt, and so forth. Such are the base matters of all conflict with governmental agencies. Move beyond that? I don't know. Realms where even angels fear to tread, perhaps.

Again, great post.

Randy
Go to Top of Page

BillM

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2004 :  12:18:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of the eye opening ideas to be presented before me has been the "service of process " from any court.
With service of process ; they aquire jurisdiction of you when a citation or other paperwork of the government is sent back by the man the paperwork was for ; with a name; or paper argument attached.
Through this means you acknowledge to them that you are under their jurisdiction. This is the beginnings of trouble for you.
When all paperwork is sent back as wrong deliver to, service of process is stopped.
If they send again; you return it again- as wrong deliver to;as a flesh and blood of God attached to the real christian name (upper and lower case). You have explained to them who you are without arguing the point. I believe the UCC law states - mail delivered and opened by wrong person should be returned to the originator of the letter /government paperwork.

Any thoughts?
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2004 :  16:34:48  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When their paper is returned to them as "undeliverable" or "unknown" or other non-service legal phrases used by the USPS, it SHOULD stop the process, but IT DOES NOT. They almost always ignore the returned paper by not placing it into the docket, and then proceed as if it was served in compliance with legal due process. Shortly after, you will find out that you have a warrant for your arrest, an [unlawful] "bench warrant" for "failure to appear" even though you have never been served their paper. Your name will then be listed on the NCIC and STATE CIC computers for "Obstruction of Judiciary" or "Government Obstruction" (a/k/a "terrorist").

Service of process in the current U.S. legal system means nothing. If you're counting on that as a part of your Right of Avoidance, then you can forget it. The legal system doesn't follow it's own rules these days... it's a thoroughly corrupt system of revived $tar Chamber Court$. Myself and many others have been or currently are the victims of this "false due process".
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2004 :  16:55:04  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What we have is a government of laws and not of men.

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." - John Adams, from an 1814 letter.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2004 :  17:01:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True... very True...
Remember, There Is One Lawgiver, Judge and King.
During the course where their hell lacks any truth, it is but a matter of time before they burn-themselves, along with all the schemes they have wrapped themselves with.

Go to Top of Page

BillM

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2004 :  16:10:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bondservant stated:

When their paper is returned to them as "undeliverable" or "unknown" or other non-service legal phrases used by the USPS, it SHOULD stop the process, but IT DOES NOT. They almost always ignore the returned paper by not placing it into the docket, and then proceed as if it was served in compliance with legal due process.

When I wrote this service of process issue; I did not do a good job in it's explaination to expound on the whole idea.
Maybe through the ellaboration of this thought you would see that the "service of process" modified might present a useful tool of avoidance.
It's like taking some of the one issue thoughts and combining and blending them to give a stronger base, like a recipe in food preparation, or two elemental metals becoming stronger when melted together.
What is the process to sending governmental papers back to originator?
( I am not a pro - I have just used it a few times; so my life will not fall apart if there is a negative responce to this thought / idea).

1)Place all government paperwork into another (clean) envelope.
2) Write a neutral letter to place within this envelope.
a) On letter (neutral) to be written , write; (avoiding arguments) stating that documents were opened by mistake; and not knowing what they are for false personation ; documents must be returned.
b) also in this neutral letter ; write your name -such as:
John Jay: Smith flesh and blood of God; Not fiction subject.
c/o with all reservations of rights
Address:
on Connecticut land - No zip code - write down the date .
With this you show the government:
1) You are a man of God - flesh and Blood
2) Your name is spelled with correct English - Upper and lower case.
3)You are a man of the Land ; not in a District.
4) You are not a fiction / strawman
5) Service of process stopped for wrong name- Non-fiction vs. fiction.

Place into envelope with other paperwork and seal envelope , send by certified mail with return and Deliver address as the same.(Return to: Court and send to Court...)

I know that this:

Service of process in the current U.S. legal system means nothing. If you're counting on that as a part of your Right of Avoidance, then you can forget it. The legal system doesn't follow it's own rules these days... it's a thoroughly corrupt system of revived $tar Chamber Court$. Myself and many others have been or currently are the victims of this "false due process".

can happen at any time ; but followed through with God's guiding hand ; the recipe becomes better and harder for Caeser's subjects to defeat.
As Moses (or Aaron) from God said to Pharoah - Let my people go.

Any thoughts?

Go to Top of Page

queenomega

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2004 :  18:49:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings all,
I am a new member to this site and have done lots of research on this subject. I have one question to ask of anyone who has experience. How do you use this process to avoid repossession of a vehicle. The vehicle has been listed as collateral on the UCC-1 filing. Does anyone have any idea?
Peace & Blessings
-Queen
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2004 :  21:57:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bondservant said: What we have is a government of laws and not of men.

Steve: Yes and these governments are not obligated to the ten commandments or any other part of the Covenant given to the Israelites at Sinai.
Go to Top of Page

Akira

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  11:49:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a copy of the actual notice sent to the postmaster general by Harry Fullerton, Chief Justice of the Nevada Common-Law Court !

To Postmaster General: NOTICE October 7, 2003
Certified Mail #xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

US Code, Title 18, section 1341 "CHAPTER 63 - MAIL FRAUD" "Frauds and swindles" states, "Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises,... obligation, security, or other article... for the.... or attempting to do so, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is the directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined not more than $1,000.00 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

US Code, Title 18, sections 1342 "Fictitious name or address" states "Whoever, .... requests to be addressed by any fictitious, false, or assumed title, name, or address, or name other than his own proper name, or takes or receives from any post office or authorized depository of mail matter, any letter, postal card, package, or other mail matter addressed to any such fictitious, false, or assumed title, name, or address, or name other than his own proper name, shall be fined not more than $1,000.00 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

Harry Allan; Fullerton, real live natural man hereby serves Written NOTICE that his own "proper Name" is using lower case letters. Any other "name" is NOT "proper", is fictitious, false, or assumed and a violation of the laws. Harry Allan; Fullerton will not receive any such fictitious violative mail matter, with name spelled any other way.

The proper mail location for Harry Allan; Fullerton is not a false, fictitious, or assumed non existent non two letter abbreviation or number area.

The proper Mail destination location designation that is to be used for Harry Allan; Fullerton or "proper mail location" (or post letter location) is in Care of c/o 501 E. Lake Mead Dr. #1322 Henderson, Nevada (spelled fully out lower-case letters) using no zone numbers. Harry Allan; Fullerton agrees to receive and accept mail so designated and delivered. Any "mail matter" designated otherwise is a false, Fictitious, or assumed address, and is a clear violation of 1341 and 1342, and is prosecutable thereunder.

Please look over the "'waiver" form, we request that you sign and return the "Waiver" to us, stating that they "waive" them prosecuting us for our stupidly or unknowingly accepting or receiving such fraudulent mail matter in the past. This, so that I can sleep nights without worrying, or other anxiety, emotional trauma, stress, or mental anguish, caused by the dereliction of duty by U.S. Postal Service, Inc. or its employees ( you, ect. ).

Thank You,
Harry Allan; Fullerton
real live Man,
enclosure: Blank "Waiver" form Not corporate fictitious Name
HARRY ALLAN FULLERTON

WAIVER
October 7th, 2003

I ___________________________________, Postmaster of _______________________
(postmaster's proper name here) (name of post office)

Post Office, Zip Code ____________________, do hereby guarantee to waive any prosecution under
(zip code of post office)

Title 18, of the United Stales Code, for using or accepting any mail sent to _____________________
(proper name)
in the name or address other than his own proper name.

________________________ _________________________
Witness Postmaster

Harry Allan; Fullerton, all rights reserved
Domestic (U.S. govt Mail) address - NONE
Non-Domestic "Post Location"
c/o UNITED STATES POST OFFICE
c/o - 501 E. Lake Mead Dr. #1322
Henderson, (Non-domestic is in real land)
Nevada (Not fiction Admiralty Venue "State of Nevada")
and Not Admiralty fiction Venue District number used America

For HIS Glory,
Akira
Go to Top of Page

legalbear

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2004 :  22:55:12  Show Profile  Visit legalbear's Homepage  Send legalbear a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Therefore, like the yellow fringe flag, if it doesn't matter, then why are they so insistent on it's use?
My friend David raised the all caps name in his traffic case. The judge simply told everyone that from here on out we'll be using upper and lower case letters to spell David's name in the caption.

I've forgotten who said this, but, it's a good quote so I'll use it without credit, "Tyranny doesn't give a sh-- how you spell your name."

I used that all caps name isn't me argument in one of my cases and all it got me was arrested.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2004 :  10:00:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What chief justice Harry Fullerton fails to understand is that he is using a fictitious name, even with upper and lower case letters.

I pointed this out so long ago it is forgotten in the volumous archives here. But people examining Strawman and Trademark registration etc. were pretty grateful at the time for me pointing this out.

Black's Law dictionaries (Fifth Edition on my shelf) use a definition for Name that utilizes a case quote or maxim:
quote:
A person's "name" consists of one or more Christian or given names and one surname or family name. It is the distinctive characterization in words by which one is known and distinguished from others, and description, or abbreviation is not the equivalent of a "name."
So we are looking at a definition of "name", not name. The quotation marks are very important and to be noticed. In other words we are looking at Name as it pertains within the context of Black's Law Dictionary. Legal Name.

This is verified by looking at Legal name in the same dictionary:
quote:
Under common law consists of one Christian name and one surname, and the insertion, omission, or mistake in middle name or initial is immaterial. The "legal name" of an individual consists of a given or baptismal name, usually assumed at birth, and a surname deriving from the common name of the parents.
The crucial mathematical element in creating a new name for an artificial entity is the and connecting the true name of the man or woman with the family name. In the testimony I published my parents are introduced by their true names and that makes it clear my true name above. They are below "David Merrill Van Pelt" in true names "Philip Jensen and Louanne Van Pelt". But on the backside of that document my father's "Full Name" is called for and his assumed legal name is first presented "Philip Jensen Van Pelt". From there a Certified Copy was produced presenting my presumed legal name for registration in commerce and the only name in all upper case there is "DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT". Notice my parents' legal names are in upper and lower case.

This is all about contracts. If you cannot make out what I am saying and get it on the record in an articulate manner that meets Rules of Evidence (notice none of the testimony comes from my mouth. I was too young to remember anything anyway.), then it should not be taken seriously anyway. You are presumed by whatever name to be involved in the common social compact (bankruptcy) as presented on the initial bill of lading where the hospital (not your mother) delivered the asset (you) for usage to capitalize against the bankers suppositional wagering scheme in commerce.

I have been hoping the testimony of the hospital and State in forming the legal entity around me would get posted by Admin. But they are awfully busy and there are other methods. I have no buffer to link the images here. But most of you do. Write me a private PM and I can email you the images and you can post them. Lewish tried to set this up on Yahoo Groups but people did not want to register to see the images. So if you want to see the paper train that creates a qua-mathematica in its original form, write me. You can post it on your IP buffer for us. Otherwise call (719) 520-6200 and order a certified copy Reception #204187108. [By the by, I have a photo of the cover page of the de jure 13th Amendment taped on the cubicle at my clerk's office. I inquired and found that so many telephone requests are coming in they keep it there for a reference.]

I bring the Post over from one of the other Topics:
quote:
Dear Readers;

I am really impressed with this particular Topic. The people who I have read are thoughtful and really exhibit a mature intellect about so many different ways to treat the issue.

To me, the issue is dichotomy. The creation of a quasi-mathematica entity for capitalizing upon as though dead. Of course the entity is dead anyway but it really represents a life insurance policy, an annuity bonding on the man or woman from the cradle to the grave - a suppositional wagering scheme. Also the death presumption of a Samurai; the fallen leaves doctrine - an invincible warrior already considers himself dead - the nom de guerre (Fr. NAME OF WAR).

Now there are a lot of readers out there who are not writing and I can presume they do not want to call up my dad and bother him about this stuff just because they can find him in the phone book. Or my brother or sister or whoever. So I am not going to bother sanitizing my family name because it is so important to see this creation of the person the world so wants me to be.

The important thing is to examine this testimony is not mine*. I found testimony of others and you will see the development of a quasi-mathematical entity DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT through my father's "Full Name" (legal name). On the front side of the Birth Certificate we see the true names of Philip Jansen and Louanne, my father and mother. Then see the commercial registration following for the entity supposedly attached to me and my parents are named by "their" legal names and they still call this a "CERTIFIED COPY OF BIRTH RECORD". Albeit they have obviously changed my name David Merrill to the legal entity "David Merrill Van Pelt" and then created the artificial entity upon that, "DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT".

I have traced origins of this metaphysical manipulation into Medieval times around Hugo Grotius and St. Thomas Aquinas.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certification.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certification2.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certification3.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certification4.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certification5.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_la-metaphysique.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_soldier-qua-mathematica.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_soldier-mathematical.jpg
These endnotes are from (memory serving) The Just War of Grotius and Aquinas and The Metaphysics of St. Thomas Aquinas.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* I am over 18 and of sound mind and body. Especially since my testimony agrees with this acquired testimony of people who were there, I am David Merrill.

Because I know my identity, I naturally avoid giving testimony that will incriminate me or obligate me for the legal fictions. I can use the fictions as I please if I carefully investigate the contracts and behave honestly - Rule E(8) supports my restricted appearance to speak about only the contract that has been noticed. Therefore my abatements for misnomer hold.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/abatement.gif
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/judgment.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/affidavit2.jpg

quote:
-----------------------------------------------------
(8) Restricted Appearance.
An appearance to defend against an admiralty and maritime claim with respect to which there has issued process in rem, or process of attachment and garnishment, may be expressly restricted to the defense of such claim, and in that event is not an appearance for the purposes of any other claim with respect to which such process is not available or has not been served.
------------------------------------------------------
I can understand how LegalBear is becoming disenfranchised from the idea there are arguments that work around misnomer. The only arguments I see working either confuse the prosecution into dropping the matter or are coming from someone who can articulate the truth in its simplicity.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/abatement.gif
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/judgment.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/affidavit2.jpg

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Years ago Steve Ehrlich, the chief deputy clerk in the US Courthouse (Denver) told me, "We do not do colons." He meant that if you tried to come before any US judge or magistrate like "David Merrill: Van Pelt" you would automatically be considered the legal name pro se (representing yourself as a 14th Amendment US citizen). But recently he (the clerk's office) mailed a suitor a letter (this suitor has no "middle name") to let's say, "Randolph: Tabor". Tabor being his family name.

I advised "Return to Sender. Not residing here." based on Steve's notice years ago. If the suitor would have opened it, since the district court 'doesn't do colons' the man would have been opening mail for the artificial entity "Randolph Tabor" which had prior to that opening, made no appearance before the court. It was a trick in my estimation to subject the man to the district court.

Now the other element of a fair confirmation is that whenever the clerk's office mails to the true name, they never seal the envelope. They just put a little piece of tape on the point of the foldover. These are unsecured documents and are always returned with a signed statement by the true name man or woman with notary, "Arrived at address improperly sealed; Returned to sender unopened and unread." The US desperately avoids culpability for admitting the existence of the man or woman (as opposed to chattel held in bankruptcy) exists. After all nobody can prove the contents are what was sent from the US Courthouse.

Edited by - David Merrill on 27 Nov 2004 22:30:07
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000