Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Mary

uSA
48 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2004 :  17:03:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

These "so called churches", (harlots), have gone to the STATE for their "privileges and benefits", all under the auspices of tax exemptions, preaching doctrines and commandments of men, and in most cases, bringing the flock back into bondage! By their misguided and misinterpretations of Scripture, they worship the GOD called STATE, not YHWH! They give lip service to the King, but don't give Him the honour that He so deserves. They have rejected YHWH as it is written in 1Samuel 8 and wanted to be ruled by a man-king instead of YHWH.

And yes I agree, but we were warned about false doctrines, but the STATE came along and dangled their "dainties" in front of the church, and they betrayed the King the moment they signed the application. This is treason! They have committed adultery! They have incorporated with the BEAST! Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Exo 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for YHWH, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God...Exo 34:15 Lest thou make a covenant[agreement] with the inhabitants of the land...They have accepted their "Hushmoney", and have cut themselves off by not returning to YHWH. Not to mention, bringing the flock along with them!

Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?... Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith YHWH, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you...

The efforts of some of these good folks here, are obeying the command of Scripture to "come out of her my people" and have realized that "they cannot serve two masters". Who is their Master? Who do they ask permission of, who do they obey, who do they serve in spirit and in truth? Are they free to live their lives without the interference of the STATE? These people are trying to break away from the bondage that the STATE has put them under. And I for one, support them in their efforts to come out of the corrupt systems of both church and STATE.

May YHWH bless His set-apart children.

Psa 25:4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2004 :  17:31:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hear! Hear!

I have developed a timeline that works to the day with Matthew 24:15 and Daniel 12:11.

This timeline does not include the Week dissected in half. That is from 520/519 BC to the conversion of the Khazarians was 1260 years (740 AD) and another 1260 years was 2000.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DanielCalendar.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Scythian.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Khazar.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DanielBooks.jpg

So the timeline presumes that foreclosure on the Christian "Church" as an asset of the United States was the cessation of the daily oblation - when the corporate prayer from the collective 501(C)(3) 'church' became a stench to God's nose. Then the abomination that maketh desolate was the day Ariel Sharon climbed the Temple Mount and that started all the hostilities. Remember that cancelled the Tabernacles holiday on the Western Wall?

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

Shiloh

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2004 :  13:20:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Solace

Hello,

I have read in this thread such concerns as are unbecoming in the Sons of God. Your reservations over taxes and state institutions, as if either could touch the treasure that it is you have stored up. Why do you fret for the condition or the remittance of the things of this world? When the tax collector comes to take from you that which is in your hand, why do you withdraw? Did Christ himself not say, if the man should take your coat give him your cloak also? Yet in this, the smallest of discriminations for truly Caesar will not take more from you than he does from another, you fret and fear as if your very soul were at stake by man's institution.

It is not the taking of the monies that bother me. Men will steal and men will sin against their neighbors, but what I hate is when one has to try to make me sin to pay "my taxes"! Why must I lie and claim to be a Federal employee when I am not? Why must I lie to claim I live in a Federal zone (Virgin Island according to my IMF file)when I have never been there? Why am I expected to state under oath that I make "wages" when I by definition could not possibly make wages? Why am I expected to swear an oath when I am commanded by the Lord not to swear any oaths. I am resentful when I am "compelled" or
"threatened" into sinning by lying. I am resentful when the people I provide labor for are "tricked" into lying. If someone chooses to sin that is between the Lord and them, but should that same person force someone into sinning this I will not sit back and accept.

There is nothing impure or unholy about paying your taxes, having a driver's license or going to a bank. That is unless your own mind is defiled, then you will find that there is nothing pure anywhere. Even God's Word will become a burden and a yoke to you, and you will carry your cross across eternity and never know what it is to let the old man die upon it.

Lying is an abomination before the Lord. It is impure to "pay your taxes" if you have to lie to do so. It is unholy to have to lie to get a Federal license to use the roads for commercial purposes by claiming you are a business incorporated in DC when you have never been there. It is unholy and defiles you if you do business with thiefs and robbers who would enslave the children of God for your own benefit. If you buy cars from a car theif to enrich your pockets through the sale of these cars are you not defiled? AS for God's word being a burden and a yoke on us... I believe it was the Lord who stated "take my yoke upon you and learn of me" and "take up your cross and follow me"... who are we to cast off all burdens and yokes? We just have to discern what yoke we are under...Render unto Czeasar the things that are his, but give unto God that which is his.

Shiloh
Go to Top of Page

source

Canada
65 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2004 :  03:52:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

This is the best part about this thread and praise YHWH someone is awake enough to see! How about the rest of you?

The Menonites seem to do just fine and have no relationship to the government. Out here is the Northwest, there are even some who cross the border continuously, going freely back and forth between the U.S. and Canada. They have no passports, no Identification Cards, no nothing. Just their faith, beliefs, and refusal to submit to Caesar. Their church property is not taxed. They pay no income tax, no SSI, no driver's licenses, no car license, no nothing. They are sometimes hassled, but only by a newbie cop. By the time a dozen elder's get thru with the poor guy, he wishes he had stayed home for the day. They travel in groups. Strength in numbers.

YHWH's Blessings upon those of clear eyes and keen ears for sharp tongues will fail.

Edited by - source on 27 Dec 2004 04:02:04
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000