Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Admin
Forum Administrator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
114 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2001 :  15:01:11  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
CHURCHES: Sealed & Marked with the IRS

Firstly, a local assembly of Christians is not a corporation, or trust, or any type of "exempt organization" unless some application for recognition or incorporation papers to the State has converted them to be so. A Christian assembly and fellowship of local Believers is nothing more than that... a Lawful un-incorporated assembly in Christ Jesus of which there is no Federal or State statute, code, or regulation that prohibits such assembly in an un-incorporated manner. Recognition by the IRS or incorporation of a 'church' is not required. [For clarification purposes within this article, any reference to the 'church' means a local assembly and fellowship of Christians not incorporated].

[click to blue floppy disk icon above to view/print the entire article]

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. - Mark 12:27

Admin
Forum Administrator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
114 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2001 :  17:04:54  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Recission of Membership Contract with an
IRS Incorporated Church Organization

"A corporation is a creature of the State. It is presumed to be incorporated for the benefit of the public. It receives special privileges and franchises and holds them subject to the laws of the State and the limitations of its charter. Its powers are limited by [statute] law." Hale v. Henkel, 201 US 43.

"[A corporation is] an artificial or legal entity created by or under the authority of the laws of a State. An association of persons created by statute as a legal entity..." Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition, page 340.

"Members" of an incorporated IRS STATE CHURCH are considered the same as stockholders of the entity. Unless you want to be libel as a stockholder of your CORPORATE CHURCH, you should rescind and cancel your oath as a member.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff Vincelette

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2002 :  19:20:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Help with suffering in a church with a minister that loves to preach the truth, the way and the light against a government that likes to tax and regulate the Word of GOD and dictate what they may say to its members of the body of Jesus Christ. If the city and federal governments can tax a church out of existence where are the people to meet? If they meet in the house, next they will move to tax the house and take it also. The Mystery Bablyon is to control people through the money systems and tax laws, land ownership, rules and regulations of man. I pray someone has some tax shelter resources for independent churches who want to meet in a building, use it for Godly purposes as Jesus recommended and preach the truth without sucumbing to the state. Please post any links or send e-mail. It is a heart break to see a man who has stood against and spoken out publicly against apsotacy, masons, liberal new age corruption of the gospel, etc. to be forced to quit speaking while the liberal churches grow like weeds, full of mixed doctrines, magic, witch craft, masonry, homosexuality, drugs, etc. economic waste on materialism for its members only, etc.

I know Jesus recommened you take nothing with you, save for a bag and minimal clothes.

Luke 9:3  And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

The emphasis was to keep your eyes on the Heaven above and Spiritual things not the physical worldly elements we see with our eyes.

It is evident the original churches were held in households and there was no need for tax laws, etc. but the synagogues were houses built with stone, wood, etc. and had made the LORD's house a den of thieves.

I pray the LORD Jesus has mercy on this minister and helps me find people who will listen to and share the Word of GOD with him as he has many years of study, experience and correct reading of the Bible to pass on to all who will listen. He is a kind person, helps the poor when possible, has gone out of his way to help members keep in the truth for families, etc. out of his own expense and asked nothing in return.

Jesus and GOD Bless!

A Wretch Like Me fighting daily sin and wickedness and thankful that Jesus helps me see sick and wrong thinking as wicked so I never fall into agreement with it. Praise Jesus the only begotten of a woman son of GOD Almighty.
awretch@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2003 :  13:05:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are there any Christian Communities anywhere ?? Myself, along with a few other Christians have left the mark of the world the SSN and are trying to forsake the rest. Things are getting tight.
Owen Britton,
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2003 :  02:57:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two thoughts. First, in my area, there are a number of "churches" that meet in rented buildings. One group uses the local Grange Hall. Another rents empty space in the back of a warehouse. Where there is a desire, there is a way. Look for it.
Second, the Menonites seem to do just fine and have no relationship to the government. Out here is the Northwest, there are even some who cross the border continuously, going freely back and forth between the U.S. and Canada. They have no passports, no Identification Cards, no nothing. Just their faith, beliefs, and refusal to submit to Caesar. Their church property is not taxed. They pay no income tax, no SSI, no driver's licenses, no car license, no nothing. They are sometimes hassled, but only by a newbie cop. By the time a dozen elder's get thru with the poor guy, he wishes he had stayed home for the day. They travel in groups. Strength in numbers.

I believe that this is a working example that we all could follow.

I personally have left every church I have attended in the last year as soon as I found out that they were 501C3 government servants rather than servants of G-d. I have become rather fundamentalist in my old age.

Peace to you all,

Lewis

Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2003 :  07:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

My plan is to move to northern Idaho in the next year or so -- from the People's Republik of California. I travel there on occasion in preparation. Perhaps we could meet along the way to explore our mutual interests -- and make some "connections."

Doer
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2003 :  13:43:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doer,

Perhaps we could. I have a number of Christian brothers in Idaho, and some in the northest corner of Wash. state. I go over to visit a couple of times a year. Maybe we could coordinate our trips. You might also want to make their acquaintance. Some are trying to do what the users on this website are doing, others are just trying to live for Jesus as best they can.

One brother pastors a very small church that meets in a one room church building that is over 100 years old. They have about 10 members.

Go to Top of Page

DanielJacob
Advanced Member

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2003 :  14:04:00  Show Profile  Visit DanielJacob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Brother Lewis,

Do you know these Menonites personally? Do you know for a fact that they do not have the markings you speak of? The reason I ask is because I know that it is believed that the Menonites as well as the Amish avoid such things but I know for a fact that the Amish have all the markings...SSN, Bank accounts, etc. but no "drivers license". They even have to register their buggies in Indiana. Was told they would do so also in Ohio if Ohio legislature passes such a law.

God bless...
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2003 :  21:55:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brother Daniel,

Yes. They do not use banks. They do not register the property they build their houses of worship on. The ones I know are actually known as Hutterites, an offshoot. They have no passports, but cross back and forth across the border with Canada. They farm in both countries. They have nothing whatsoever to do with any form of government, other than what is described in the Bible for the governing of the church.

I can remember a time when the Amish in Pennsylvania were like this. When I was a kid, 50 years ago. Today, yes they are as you describe, sucked in by the beast. That is why I admire these people out here. They have stood their ground and refused to be cowed or bullied by the system. I wish I had their community to live in. A little hard and stern, but very honorable.

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

DanielJacob
Advanced Member

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2003 :  07:44:14  Show Profile  Visit DanielJacob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Brother Lewis,

Thanks for that information. Do they accept "outsiders" into their flock? I know that the Amish now do and even marry "English". It seems they are about to lose their identity in much the same way that the Puritans lost theirs.. They did not instruct the children in the nurture and admonition of our Lord, Christ Jesus.

God bless...
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2003 :  08:47:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Brothers,
It has been about four years since I cought up to the truth, thanks to this Holy ecclesia. During that time, much has happened, blessed be our Lord and savior.
The ungodly have been trying to bring that old man back into their RICO monopoly, and I submit myself to the Lord and not to their hell of a jurisdiction, blessed is His word.
Last time I seeked counsel, I never followed up with "fathers ecclesiastic writ," which the Lord leads me to enforce at this time.
Patience has been, and continues to be His precense during these times of threat, duress and coercion.
Please, if you can, can I receive counsel of the ecclesiastic fathers writ. My earthly daughter have I not seen for over five years while in the dirty hands of those wretched souls. One man (a former friend) told me that he sees my earthly daughter often and lies to her (she is now six years old) by telling her that "I am in a university."
He and only He is my comfort.

God bless you, I am,
your friend,
Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 25 Aug 2003 20:34:14
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2004 :  13:42:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Brothers in Blood,

I was pondering the scripture which reads sort of like this:
quote:
Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and unto G-d, that which is G-d's

Now, many a fine 501c3 organization uses that scripture to inform you that you should pay your taxes. But, is that what it says?

Ponder this question for a moment. Is there anything that is not G-d's? Is there anything that is Caesar's?

Feedback anyone?

In his service,

Lewis

Edited by - Lewish on 21 Aug 2004 13:43:18
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2004 :  22:38:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewish I imagine you have already pondered these things ...

I "heard" one other (a goldbug maybe) say something along the same lines. To give the superscription on the coin to Caesar 'cause that part was Caesar's but to keep the rest (the gold) to give to HaShem 'cause He owns the gold.

And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? {superscription: or, inscription} They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Although the above was said "tongue in cheek", looking at Matthew 21:12 ... Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers , and the seats of them that sold doves ... from what I can find historically, the local coin (drachma?) was all that was accepted by the corrupt temple keepers when a pilgrim was buying a sacrifice for atonement. The local coin was being exchanged at an exorbitant rate against the foreign coin, therefore taking advantage of the pilgrims as they came to worship and this usury was being condemned by the King. Yet the temple priests did no more than ask him by what authority he did such things?

Then there is the impetus that if Peter had not said Yes when ... they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? {tribute: called in the original, didrachma, being in value fifteen pence sterling; about thirty seven cents}... then there would have been no payment ... of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers ... as children of the King, no tax.

Manuel know that others listen, hear and stand with you, giving help where able.

TN
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  08:07:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another place that has to be seriously considered alongside Matthew 17:25 which was purported to be in Capernaum is the stoning of Stephen at the synagogue of the Libertines.

They ... they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit ... in Stephen and they couldn't take him before the high priest without setting up false witnesses (Acts 6:10f) and though not expressly stated in these verses, Stephen not paying the tribute or tax could conceivably be the initial "legal" reason they were able to take him before the high priest. The false witnesses' then came up with accusations for the tribunal to carry on but there would have to have been an initial "law" broken (not paying the temple tax) for the high priest to hear the "case". Subjective speculation maybe but certainly not without background.

Consider what the golden calf represented, a gathering together of the wealth of the people into one central place. The calf represents the bank of trust where the people could put their trust.

The temple taxes represented the system of Corban that was to care for the infirm and needy as well as provide for those who administered an entrance into the Kingdom (the Priests). When the priests no longer served the people, that system was tore down (the moneychangers overthrow), the old system of servants of and to the people was reinstituted. You can see the system working in Acts 6:2.

Then there is Luke 23:2 ... they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King ... while this is certainly part of the accusation it is clear that the tribute to Caesar (part of the temple tax was given to Rome at this time in history) was an issue.

TN
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  10:53:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2004 :  21:44:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations In the name of The Messiah, my Lord, Judge and Lawgiver, Jesus The Christ,

Some time back I wrote sending a most revealing letter posted here by John St. John which I read and copied a few years ago. Not available at the time, it has appeared again and I would like to share with you all.

I pray all is as our Father wills and pray you are all fine and sharpening your swords.

I was away for a while and have managed to find my way back and remembering the password too :)

Do not know when I will visit back, but Father willing will come back and read the most insighful messages which this forum has persistently given.

Peace and patience, In Fathers Grace,
I am,
Manuel

The Final Lament Of The Sons Of God

In contrast to the popularized “Prayer Of Jabez,” this present teaching is meant to bring forth the TRUE heart of God concerning His sons and daughters and the apostate land in which they find themselves in these final days of deception and false hope. There is nothing new in the “faith” messages and the “bless me” clubs that crop up unceasingly in this land of plenty, and when writings such as “The Prayer Of Jabez” or the “Left Behind” series become so enormously popular, you can be assured that the enemy of God is still hard at work planting his tares and false messages in the sleeping churches of this fattened land. You can also rest well assured that God is neither pleased nor amused at this shallow and self-serving turn of events - and the days of woe that loom suddenly before us will testify to the wrath that is burning in His bosom toward this vain and foolish people who cry out for yet another blessing from on high! Woe unto them, for God has heard their cry....

AMERICA’S GRAND DECEPTION

Living in America is like living in a perpetual Disney World - especially when it comes to the churches and their all too fanciful interpretations of the holy Word of God. Everywhere one goes, one finds nothing but sleep-walking zombies who have built their lives “lie upon lie” and “vanity upon vanity” until there is absolutely no way at all to communicate with any of them anymore in a rational or realistic way. No one even remembers what truth and reality even feel like, for they have trained themselves so well in the art of deception that they cannot even tell who they are anymore - even when they look into a perfect mirror and take just a quick glimpse at their real selves as God sees them. God even urges them to

“....receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is ABLE to save your souls. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, DECEIVING YOUR OWN SELVES. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and STRAIGHTWAY forgetteth what manner of man he was. James 1: 21-24

Yes, this is a perfect description of over 98% of the inhabitants of modern day America, and it is also a perfect description of how they all got that way. That people are so asleep and self-deceived should be the most obvious thing about this country today, but hardly anyone ever even alludes to this fact because when sleep is the order of the day, then anyone who is awake and is speaking any truth at all seems like something out of Ripley’s Believe It Or Not to the sleeping masses. As the saying goes, “In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.” Jesus also speaks directly to this Christian land in the last days - these days just before the great tribulation comes to test each man’s work:

“AND WHY CALL YE ME, LORD, LORD, AND DO NOT THE THINGS WHICH I SAY? Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when THE FLOOD arose, (as in Noah’s day) the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock (doing His will). But he that heareth, and doeth NOT, is like a man that WITHOUT A FOUNDATION built an house upon the earth (this world); against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was GREAT.” Luke 6: 46-49

So James and Jesus both tell us plainly that there are two kinds of people in the world and that they build two kinds of houses. The vast majority are those who deceive themselves and “labor in vain” to build a house that must be utterly destroyed as soon as the flood of the tribulation arrives in its unexpected fury. They are the ones who build not only a false church upon the sand, but also their proud and self-righteous nation is built in such a manner - as well as their own homes and their own lives. Everything they do is built upon “the earth” and all of its inherent lies and deceptions, for they think that as long as everyone else is doing the same thing, then it must be OK. They have bought into Satan’s greatest lies: The chief amongst them is that “you can have the earth and heaven too,” and that “it is OK to bend and interpret the word of God according to your own desires,” for, after all, everyone else is doing it and God has not (yet) struck them down for their blasphemies. These are those who just love to hear of “The Prayer Of Jabez” and every other thing that comes along with frequent regularity in order to tickle their itching ears with all the words that they want to hear.

There are, however, always a very few who prefer to swim upstream and who actually dare to both believe and to therefore do the will of God, just as it is written. To these few, then, do I dedicate this present word of God - for the many have no ears and cannot hear a word of truth that is fitly spoken in due season. The kingdom of God is reserved, according to the Lord himself, to those sons and daughters of His who love Him and are willing to dig deep until they find the pure gold of faith and truth. Let the pretenders have their happy little messages and let them hope in them for the shortest of times (for the flood shall come upon them suddenly and without a warning), but let those who love God come away for a season and seek Him in the depths of the sea of His love - for His love is not for the masses, nor is it always what we would call “love” either. His ways are not our ways, but they are much deeper than that which we know.

Let us then explore once again the very depths of God, for even though painful to our flesh, it will bring us eventually into “the glorious liberty of the sons of God.” That is, if we are diligent to believe and to dig deep and to DO His will for us in this fleeting life of lies and empty promises.

THE SORROW OF TRUTH

If there is anyone who understands a broken heart, shattered dreams or the painful poverty of spirit that comes from dying to one’s own life, then let them know that they are not alone in this great sorrow that is from God. Very few can bear to carry their own cross to its conclusion, but let those who try then take hope in the words of this true prayer of a friend of God.

I have myself found that the sorrow of God is oftentimes too great a burden to bear, but then the Lord just leaves it there a while longer anyway - possibly just to prove that I can bear it after all. He has also encouraged me with the illustration that the deeper one is willing to go in this life, the higher it is that one will attain to in eternal life. When the Lord asked who it was among His disciples who was willing to drink from the cup that He was about to drink from, He got no ready answers. And so it remains yet today....

The five chapters of Lamentations speak of the grace of God (#5), but they also speak of the great cost that is involved in the dealings of God with His people. This book is written more to modern-day Babylon/Amerika than it is to Israel, but let us view it anyway as unto all of the children of God which come to Him by faith and through Abraham. It is the middle chapter that concerns us here, for the other four chapters speak unto “the many” who have chosen their own delusions over obeying and doing the will of God. (These four speak not only to the Jews and to the nation Israel, but even more specifically to the last-days Laodicean Christians and their Babylonian Empire that they call “America.”) Read these chapters about the impending doom that God has planned for His deceitful people (those who have refused to dig deep and to do His will) and see just how clear it is that their future is to be anything but the riches and blessings that they have been promised by their false teachers and pastors.

In the presentation of this great lament and prayer, I will endeavor to make very few comments - for it is a time of great sorrow that is soon coming, and I am hoping that the Holy Spirit will drive His point home into the very inner heart of each reader. Do not expect anyone else to really understand this prayer (they are busy with the prayer of Jabez), for it is only meant for those true intercessors that God has chosen from amongst the many that He has called. Let it be noted that there are 66 verses in chapter 3, for it is the final lament over the last great nation and the last-days people of God.

LAMENTATIONS 3: “DEEP CALLETH UNTO DEEP!”

THE LAMENT

“I AM THE MAN that hath seen affliction by the rod of his wrath. He hath led me, and brought me into darkness, but not into light. Surely against me is he turned; he turneth his hand against me all the day.” (vs. 1-3)

This not only speaks of Jeremiah, but of Jesus Christ and of all of those whom He has known in the womb and chosen to be as “His servants the prophets.” “I am the man” speaks of the very description and identity of these sons of God. Even the light of God can be as darkness to one who, as Jacob, wrestles with the Lord about his real name, nature, identity and destiny. It is these very ones who must pass through “the dark night of the soul” in order to come to the true and abiding Light of the Spirit - for it is those who are led by the Spirit who alone are known as the sons of God. (Romans 8:14) Only those whose old life and nature have been crucified will be the very elect whom He will choose to raise up from the dead by the same Spirit that also raised Christ Jesus. Even Jesus sweat blood as He passed through His own “dark night of the soul,” and so it is that only those who have died with Him will also be found worthy to reign with Him.

“My flesh and my skin hath he made old; he hath broken my bones.” (v. 4)
“He hath builded against me, and compassed me with gall and travail.” (v. 5)
“He hath set me in dark places, as they that be DEAD of old.” (v. 6)
“He hath hedged me about, that I cannot get out: he hath made my chain heavy.” (v. 7)
“Also when I cry and shout, he shutteth out my prayer.” (v. 8)
“He hath inclosed my ways with hewn stone, he hath made my paths crooked.” (v. 9)
“He was unto me as a bear lying in wait, and as a lion in secret places.” (v. 10)
“He hath turned aside my ways, and pulled me in pieces: he hath made me DESOLATE.” (v. 11)
“He hath bent his bow, and set me as A MARK for the arrow.” (v. 12)
“He hath caused the arrows of his quiver to enter into my reins (deepest feelings and emotions). (v. 13)

Is it any wonder then that so very few actually ever follow “in the footprints of the Lamb?” Indeed, it is really only those sons that He so loves that He chastens so severely - for these are the very ones that He intends to finally SET FREE from all the bonds of the flesh and of this present world. Yes, it does indeed seem painful for the moment, but its aim is “to yield the peaceable fruit of righteousness.” (This kind of Fatherly love [agape] is almost unknown today, for the false “love” of “momism” and perpetual indulgence has destroyed both the hope and the manhood of a whole generation of potential sons of God. However, the Lord has a great surprise awaiting the workers of iniquity, for He has kept back “yet 7,000” who will prove out to be the true and hidden sons of God in the days of His wrath and fury.)

“I was a derision to ALL my people; and their song all the day.” (v. 14)

Anyone who actually comes to the cross and to the Lord will be mocked and scorned by all of the “many” religious ones who have found a much easier way to be a “Christian.” They will pray “The Prayer Of Jabez” while the true children of God are being crushed down into a place of mourning by the Lord. After all, it is the fools who are found in the house of mirth (church) while the wise are found in the house of mourning (the true house of the Lord - the solitary prayer closet of loneliness and neglect). Jesus said of these people that they are so childish that nothing will ever please their hypocritical souls. John the Baptist came neither eating nor drinking and Jesus came doing both: But the hypocrites of religion wanted them to dance to their own tune whenever it suited them.

“He hath filled me with bitterness, he hath made me drunken with wormwood.” (v. 15)
“He hath also broken my teeth with gravel stones, he hath covered me with ashes.” (v. 16)
“And thou hast removed my soul far off from peace: I forgot prosperity.” (v. 17)
“And I said, My strength and my hope is PERISHED from the Lord.” (v. 18)

It is the experience of Jeremiah that God’s servants (the prophets) rarely know the “peace and prosperity” that is promised to those who are on the yellow brick road that supposedly leads to heaven. Those who are now seeking God with all of their heart and soul are finding out that the idea of earthly blessings and prosperity is all but forgotten, for even their precious hope is all but perished as they sit alone and forsaken in the house of mourning.

THE HOPE

“Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.” (v. 19)
“My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is HUMBLED in me.” (v. 20)
“THIS I recall to my mind, THEREFORE have I hope.” (v. 21)

In these last days when all alike love to walk and boast in their “pride, arrogance and the evil way,” is it not amazing to think that God will yet have a small remnant that will know and remember what humility really is - and that it is only the meek and the humble who are going to inherit the earth and all dominion over it as they rule it with a rod of iron. They are suffering the loss of all things even now, but the Lord is going to soon give them the very keys to the kingdom of heaven itself. God is actively opposed to their proud counterparts, but He gives His grace to the humble!

Therefore the word of the Lord is even thus unto them that grieve:

“These things I have spoken unto you, that IN ME ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have TRIBULATION: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)

“It is the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.” (v. 22) “They are NEW every morning: GREAT is thy faithfulness.” (v. 23) “THE LORD IS MY PORTION, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.” (v. 24)

When one has truly had the love of this world and the things of it beaten out of him, then he is finally able to really see and know with all of his being that it is THE LORD ALONE who is truly his portion. It is the Lord who first loved him and called him out of the world and out of the churches, and it is the Lord alone who is going to not only save his soul, but is going to share the kingdom of God with him as well! As Paul also found out: The trials and tribulations of this present time are not worthy to even be compared with the riches that God has stored up for those who love Him enough to trust Him and overcome both the flesh and the world in order (like Jacob) to inherit ALL THESE THINGS!

“The Lord is good unto them that WAIT for him, to the soul that SEEKETH him.” (v. 25) “It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.” (v. 26)

Here we see that God equates true faith (quietly waiting and hoping in the Lord only) with those who actually SEEK HIM. It is only those who seek and keep seeking whom the Lord counts as worthy - and it is only for them that He will arise and open the door of heaven “that no man can shut.” This promise of an open door was only given to the disciples (see the last supper) and to Philadelphia (Revelation 2:8) - and herein we see also the very definition of “the very elect” who have found true faith through the love of God. It is the chastening of the Lord that will cause His elect to cry out unto Him day and night - and it is this very cry and lament of the faithful that heaven is now waiting to hear!

“It is good for a man that he BEAR THE YOKE in his youth.” (v. 27)

To see just how good it is, one needs to look again at Matthew 11:30. And just what IS this good yoke of the Lord? The following verses describe the yoke of Christ in a very clear and concise way:

“He sitteth ALONE and keepeth SILENCE, because he hath borne it upon him.” (v. 28) “He putteth his mouth in the dust; if so be there may be hope.” (v. 29) “He giveth his cheek to him that smiteth him: he is filled full with reproach. (v. 30)

As in Psalm 1, the true man of God must dwell alone, and he must do so uncomplainingly and bear his discipline in silence. If he is actually humbled enough to have his mouth in the dust (an ancient expression meaning total submission), then, and then alone, is it said that there may be hope for him. (The proud ones of today cannot comprehend this in the least, so it must remain a total mystery to them even until the end. When they come running up and taking credit for their miracles and good deeds, the Lord will call them the workers of iniquity before sending them off to their doom.) We see also, as God tests His workmanship, that all of His true sons and daughters must be filled full with the mocking reproaches of all of the many who follow their broad way: The very yellow brick road of Christianity itself.

“For the Lord will not cast off forever:” (v. 31) “But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.” (v. 32) “For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.” (v. 33) “To crush under his feet all the prisoners of the earth,” (v. 34) “To turn aside the right of a man before the face of the most High,” (v. 35) “To subvert a man in his cause, the Lord approveth not.” (v. 36) “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?” (v. 37) “Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?” (v. 38)

So we clearly see that it is God who brings forth both good and evil into the lives of His beloved children, and this grief of God is meant for our maturity and perfection so that we can truly become conformed to the heavenly image of the Son of God. (See Philippians 2 & 3) It is the next four verses that show us the point - the very aim of God - in bringing us into this grief and sorrow:

“Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?” (v. 39) “Let us search and try our ways, and turn again unto the Lord.” (v. 40) “Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.” (v. 41) “We have transgressed and have rebelled: thou hast not pardoned.” (v. 42)

This is all meant to humble us, to make us earnestly turn to God after we have searched with all our hearts and honestly tried our ways (which are not His ways) so that we are able to pay for our sins and find our rightful place with Him as His beloved, but prodigal, sons. As God has said: “Behold the proud man: his spirit is not right within him.” God is not going to have any of the proud before Him, nor has He ever: But He is going to thoroughly test His sons and thresh His grain before the Son of God returns for them with healing in His beams. (See Malachi 3 & 4)

THE SUFFERING

“Thou hast covered with anger, and persecuted us: thou hast slain, thou hast not pitied.” (v. 43) “Thou has covered thyself with a cloud, that our prayer should not pass through.” (v. 44) “Thou hast made us as the offscouring and refuse in the midst of the people.” (v. 45) “All our enemies have opened their mouths against us.” (v. 46) “Fear and a snare is come upon us, desolation and destruction.” (v. 47) “Mine eye runneth down with rivers of water for the destruction of the daughter of my people.” (v. 48)

Here then is the second great reason that God has placed suffering and sorrow upon the souls of His chosen. The first great reason was for the chastening and humbling of the servant of God, and the second one is so that these who have a heart of compassion will weep and intercede for the coming destruction of the people and of the land itself. The perfect understanding of this is found in Ezekiel, and this concept later reappears in Revelation when the 144,000 are marked with the seal of God.

“And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.” (Ezekiel 9:4)

God’s ministers of the last days are then defined as those who actually grieve over the sins of the harlot church and the abominations of America. These are those who will be sealed in the Holy Spirit before the locusts from hell come up to torment men for five months, for they alone will not be harmed in that day of pestilence. If one is not yet convinced that it is the church that is being judged here, then let us take a look at verse 6:

“Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark and BEGIN AT MY SANCTUARY. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.”

The old-line preachers will be the first to be turned over to the beast, and then they will give up the names of their congregations so that they all alike will be like sheep for the slaughter: All, that is, except the marked men of God, for they will not be found “at the sanctuary” (the churches) at all. These are those who have dwelt alone and have already suffered the loss of all things while their Christian counterparts were busy enjoying their “blessed” lives.

“Mine eye trickleth down, and ceaseth not, without any intermission.” (v. 49) “Till the Lord look down, and behold from heaven.” (v. 50) “Mine eye affecteth mine heart because of all the daughters of my city.” (v. 51) “Mine enemies chased me sore, like a bird, without cause.” (v. 52)

Anyone who has been truly set apart by God will suffer at the hands of the false brethren - for even Jesus was wounded in the house of His friends. This is the true meaning of the coming day when it will be “brother against brother” as the false brethren of the sanctuary persecute the sons of God - the very ones who had been interceding for their souls! How far will they go in thinking to do God such a service? The next two verses give us the answer:

“They (the Christian brethren) have cut off my life in the dungeon, and cast a stone upon me.” (v. 53) “Waters flowed over mine head; then I said, I am cut off.” (v. 54)

Matthew 24 tells of the time when “they” will have you cast into prison for His name’s sake, for “the brethren of the sanctuary” must fill up the church and themselves with their sins and plagues until the mystery of iniquity is fulfilled. THEN will their end come upon them suddenly and without warning - even as Jeremiah had prayed.

THE PRAYER

“I called upon thy name, O Lord, out of the low dungeon.” (v. 55) “Thou hast heard my voice: hide not thine ear at my breathing, at my cry.” (v. 56) “Thou drewest near in the day that I called upon thee: thou said, FEAR NOT.” (v. 57)

Yes, this is the very word that Jesus had for His twelve disciples, and it is the same word that He has for His disciples in this present hour. These who have been tested and tried and have proven to be pure gold are those that He will answer in the coming day of trouble. Indeed, they are the only ones that He has promised to never forsake - for all those who have forsaken Him will also be forsaken when the enemy comes upon them like a terror and a storm.

“O Lord, thou hast pleaded the causes of my soul; thou hast redeemed my life.” (v. 58) “O Lord, thou hast seen my wrong: judge thou my cause.” (v. 59) “Thou hast seen all their vengeance and all their imaginations against me.” (v. 60) “Thou hast heard their reproach, O Lord, and all their imaginations against me;” (v. 61) The lips of those that rose up against me, and their device against me all the day.” (v. 62) “Behold their sitting down, and their rising up; I am their musick.” (v. 63)

As Jeremiah has explained before, he (and the righteous sons of God) is the cause of the taunts and the mockery that comes from the “blessed” crowd: The crowd that continually says to anyone who would dare utter truth in its midst, “Prophesy not!” These are those who mock a prophet who is full of “doom and gloom” in their perverted eyes, for they can only believe in “sweet Jesus” and “precious Lord.”

They do not understand God at all: He who chastens rather than “blesses” His sons so that they may inherit eternal life with all of its joys. As for them, all of the pleasures and “blessings” of this life are nothing but a down payment on what they expect God to fork over to them in eternity. Their eyes are full of nothing but greed and fatness, and the only god they can understand is the one who will give them all that they can stand of this world. Just as the Israelites moaned and complained until God sent them tons of meat from the sky, so do these present day “disciples” demand the best and the most of God. They forget, however, that God slew them in His wrath as their greedy mouths were full of their “blessings” that they demanded so incessantly!

Jeremiah has also prophesied of their final doom, and the last three verses (ending in verse 66) makes it quite clear as to what God really thinks of these false worshipers who come together “to be seen” and to clamor for more “blessings.”

“Render unto them a recompence, O Lord, according to the work of their hands.” (v. 64) “Give them sorrow of heart, thy curse unto them.” (v. 65) “PERSECUTE AND DESTROY THEM IN ANGER FROM UNDER THE HEAVENS OF THE LORD.” (v. 66)

This then is the true prayer of the sons of God, for their lament must come up before the throne of God before the great and terrible day of the Lord is to begin. Is it any wonder that Jesus himself prayed ONLY for His true disciples and prayed not for the world? (John 17) Are we to be surprised that the Holy Spirit will be given ONLY to those who love and obey the Lord? Do we not yet understand that David cried out in his deep distress that God would save him and judge his enemies? Psalm 6:6 tells us that “I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.”

It is time for those who love Him to put away their weak, vain and foolish prayers that they have learned in the comfortable lap of religion (Jabez, etc.) and to take up their cross and their yoke until spiritual reality finally dawns! Let us make haste, for the night is upon us and the great day of our God is near at hand!

In The Chains Of His Loving Sorrow - John St. John

The Core Of Masculinity
By Rumi (13th century Sufi poet)

The core of masculinity does not derive
from being male,
nor friendliness from those who console.

Your old grandmother says, “Maybe you shouldn’t
go to school. You look a little pale.”

Run when you hear that.
A father’s stern slaps are better.

Your bodily soul wants comforting.
The severe father wants spiritual clarity.

He scolds but eventually
leads you into the open.

Pray for a tough instructor
to hear and act and stay within you.

We have been busy accumulating solace.
Make us afraid of how we were.

I honor those who try
to rid themselves of any lying,
who empty the self
and have only clear being there.

Go to Top of Page

Solace

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2004 :  08:57:27  Show Profile  Click to see Solace's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I bear no greeting beyond that, for not more is required of a stranger. Such I shall remain, I fear, for the quantity of what has been written here is great, but the quality is anything but. I mean no disrespect to persons, no more than I would respect did you speak the truth. It is the message that bears such judging, and not the messenger.

I have read in this thread such concerns as are unbecoming in the Sons of God. Your reservations over taxes and state institutions, as if either could touch the treasure that it is you have stored up. Why do you fret for the condition or the remittance of the things of this world? When the tax collector comes to take from you that which is in your hand, why do you withdraw? Did Christ himself not say, if the man should take your coat give him your cloak also? Yet in this, the smallest of discriminations for truly Caesar will not take more from you than he does from another, you fret and fear as if your very soul were at stake by man's institution.

Why concern ye with the goings on of Caesar and Babylon, and yea, even the Beast? Know ye not that these things are the institutes of men and devils? Why then do you despair for the present condition of the world? Babylon has always been, is your life somehow less for it? If so then little is the power of God and great is the power of the Devil.

Manuel touched on the very problem that is it at the heart of this matter, and without realizing it, the very solution. His advice was to bear your cross and yoke. Yet he said also that you were crucified with Christ. If then, having already been crucified, what more cause have you to carry a cross? As for the yoke, did Christ not say to lay your burdens upon him? It is freedom that you should teach, and not the taking up of burdens and bondage.

I marvel at the naivety of you men, that you should condemn the teachings and the practices of those who say "Lord, Lord," yet you teach bondage of another nature. At least by your own belief the others have the institutes of men and the habitations of devils to blame for their enslavement. But you would put the yoke freely around your own neck, so that by your own hand you be weighed down. Cast off the yoke I say, and learn what truth and freedom is.

Read Titus, chapter 1;
15) Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16) They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

And I say again; "Unto the pure all things are pure:" Therefore what concern have ye with the machinations and trappings of Babylon and Caesar, and yea, even the Beast. None of them can harm your salvation. Whether you like to admit it here or not, when the tax man comes he takes the money he receives and he provides you with services like health care, education and waste disposal. And you would begrudge him this? No, I'm not foolish enough to believe that he doesn't put a sizable amount of it in his own pocket, but it is better in his pocket than in yours, since his greed is his only solace. Let yours be in the Lord. Yet your pocket be empty but your soul be filled.

There is nothing impure or unholy about paying your taxes, having a driver's license or going to a bank. That is unless your own mind is defiled, then you will find that there is nothing pure anywhere. Even God's Word will become a burden and a yoke to you, and you will carry your cross across eternity and never know what it is to let the old man die upon it.

Rejoice in what you are, and do not despair in what another is not. Fear neither the institutes of men nor the habitations of devils. Know ye not that you can command the demons and they will flee from you? Know ye not that you will be set up as the judges and rulers of men? What then have you to fear of men and demons?

John said, "Repent, for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand." Are ye not then a part of that kingdom? If you are already a part of Heaven, what role does the institutes of men or the habitations of devils play on your life? None I say, save that which you give them. If you will fret and fear over their goings on then they will have power over you. Why should you care that the tax collector takes the dollar that is in your hand? Know ye not that the streets are paved with gold? Money and wealth are things worthy only to be walked on, and not to be held in the hand. Are these words only that you speak, or do you believe?

Men cannot take anything from you that is worthy of keeping, yea, not even your life, for that is given up already. All that you possess that is worth anything is either in your mouth or else in your head. These are the only things of this world that you truly own, the rest can be taken from you. So fear not, as long as your belly is full and your head is filled with the things of God you are rich men. Men can do you no harm, nay, neither can devils and demons.

It is God that saved you, it is God that justifies you, it is God that protects you; and in His house alone do you stand. Caesar and Babylon have no power over you, nay, not even the Beast. For truly, great is the power of God, and little is the power of the Devil. And what power Satan does have is over this world, and not over you, for you are not of this world. Repent therefore, and rejoice I say; for the kingdom of Heaven is indeed at hand.
Go to Top of Page

Surveyor

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2004 :  20:05:17  Show Profile  Visit Surveyor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
By all means pay the tax if the tax is owed or feel free to donate. But those services like health care, education and waste disposal that the tax man provides are provided for by money coerced out of
neighbors at the point of a gun. The consequences of coveting and stealing are not make void because men come together in a group and hire guns to do their stealing for them, call the booty taxes and the
hired guns government. The truth is the tax man would not be coming to our door had we not applied for the benefits.

Coercive governments thrive because men do not follow the charitable ways that Christ taught. If all who profess to be Christian were charitable in providing for the needs of their own, the sick, the
homeless, the poor and needy, and teaching the people how to look out for their neighbor and themselves instead of sending hired guns to eat out their substance the unjust governments would dry up. This
is what Christ commanded his followers to do and Romans 13 or any other scriptures that are used to put the people under the bondage of Ceasar don't change this.

Indeed the Kingdom of God is at hand. Christ preached a kingdom, a government, not a religion. But his government does not look like the kingdoms of this world. His kingdom operates on charity and service unlike like governments of men that set up benefactors who take the benefits they provide by exercising authority over the people.

Lk:22:25: And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. 26: But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest
among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
27: For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.

Clarence

Edited by - Surveyor on 11 Nov 2004 05:42:19
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2004 :  06:19:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Gospel of Thomas

These are the secret words which the Living Jesus spoke and Didymos Judas Thomas wrote.

And He said: Whoever finds the explanation of these words will not taste death. Jesus said: Let him who seeks, not cease seeking until he finds, and when he finds, he will be troubled, and when he has been troubled, he will marvel and he will reign over the All. "Jesus said: If those who lead you say to you: "See, the Kingdom is in heaven", then the birds of the heaven will precede you. If they say to you: "It is in the sea", then the fish will precede you. But the Kingdom is within you and it is without you. If you will know yourselves, then you will be known and you will know that you are the sons of the Living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty and you are poverty. Jesus said: The man old in days will not hesitate to ask a little child of seven days about the place of Life, and he will live. For many who are first shall become last and they shall become a single one. Jesus said: Know what is in thy sight, and what is hidden from thee will be revealed to thee. For there is nothing hidden which will not be manifest. His disciples asked Him, they said to Him: Wouldst thou that we fast and how should we pray and should we give alms, and what diet should we observe? Jesus said: Do not lie; and do not do what you hate, for all things are manifest before Heaven. For there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed and there is nothing covered that shall remain without being uncovered. Jesus said: Blessed is the lion which the man eats and the lion will become man; and cursed is the man whom the lion eats and the lion will become man. And He said: The Man is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea he drew it up from the sea full of small fish; among them he found a large and good fish, that wise fisherman, he threw all the small fish down into the sea, he chose the large fish without regret. Whoever has ears to hear let him hear. Jesus said: See, the sower went out, he filled his hand, he threw. Some seeds fell on the road; the birds came, they gathered them. Others fell on the rock and did not strike root in the earth and did not produce ears. And others fell on the thorns; they choked the seed and the worm ate them. And others fell on the good earth; and it brought forth good fruit; it bore sixty per measure and one hundred twenty per measure. Jesus said: I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I guard it until it the world is afire. Jesus said: This heaven shall pass away and the one above it shall pass away, and the dead are not alive and the living shall not die. In the days when you devoured the dead, you made it alive; when you come into light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you have become two, what will you do? The disciples said to Jesus: We know that thou wilt go away from us. Who is it who shall be great over us? Jesus said to them: Wherever you have come, you will go to James the righteous for whose sake, heaven and earth came into being. Jesus said to His disciples: Make a comparison to Me and tell Me whom I am like. Simon Peter said to Him: Thou art like a righteous angel. Matthew said to Him: Thou art like a wise man of understanding. Thomas said to Him: Master, my mouth will not at all be capable of saying whom Thou art like. Jesus said: I am not thy Master, because thou hast drunk, thou hast from the bubbling spring which I throw at me; and fire will come from the stones and burn you up. Jesus said to them: If you fast, you will beget sin for yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give alms, you will do evil to your spirits. And if you go into any land and wander in the regions, if they receive you, eat what they set before you, heal the sick among them. For what goes into your mouth will not defile you, but what comes out of your mouth, that is what will defile you. Jesus said: When you see Him who was not born of woman, prostrate yourselves upon your face and adore Him: He is your Father. Jesus said: Men possibly think that I have come to throw peace upon the world and they do not know that I have come to throw divisions upon the earth, fire, sword, war. For there shall be five in a house: three shall be against two and two against three, the father against the son and the son against the father, and they will stand as solitaries. Jesus said: I will give you what eye has not seen and what ear has not heard and what hand has not touched and what has not arisen in the heart of man. The disciples said to Jesus: Tell us how our end will be. Jesus said: Have you then discovered the beginning so that you inquire about the end? For where the beginning is, there shall be the end. Blessed is he who shall stand at the beginning, and he shall know the end and he shall not taste death. Jesus said: Blessed is he who was before he came into being. If you become disciples to Me and hear My words, these stones will minister to you. For you have five trees in Paradise. which are unmoved in summer or in winter and their leaves do not fall. Whoever knows them will not taste death. The disciples said to Jesus: Tell us what the Kingdom of Heaven is like. He said to them: It is like a mustard-seed, smaller than all seeds. But when it falls on the tilled earth, it produces a large branch and becomes shelter for the birds of heaven. Mary said to Jesus: Whom are thy disciples like? He said: They are like little children who have installed themselves in a field which is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say: "Release to us our field". They take off their clothes before them to release it the field to them and to give back their field to them. Therefore I say: If the lord of the house knows that the thief is coming, he will stay awake before he comes and will not let him dig through into his house of his kingdom to carry away his goods. You then as must watch for the world, gird up your loins with great strength lest the brigands find a way to come to you, because they will find the advantage which you expect. Let there be among you a man of understanding; when the fruit ripened, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand, he reaped it. Whoever has ears to hear let him hear. Jesus saw children who were being suckled. He said to his disciples: These children who are being suckled are like those who enter the Kingdom. They said to Him: Shall we then, being children, enter the Kingdom? Jesus said to them: When you make the two one, and when you make the inner as the outer and the outer as the inner and the above as the below, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female not be female, when you make eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in the place of a hand, and a foot in the place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image, then shall you enter the Kingdom. Jesus said: I shall choose you, one out of a thousand, and two out of ten thousand, and they shall stand as a single one. His disciples said: Show us the place where Thou art, for it is necessary for us to seek it. He said to them: Whoever has ears let him hear. Within a man of light there is light and he lights the whole world. When he does not shine, there is darkness. Jesus said: Love thy brother as thy soul, guard him as the apple of thine eye. Jesus said: The mote that is in thy brother's eye thou seest, but the beam that is in thine eye, thou seest not. When thou castest the beam out of thine eye then thou wilt see clearly to cast the mote out of thy brother's eye. Jesus said: If you fast not from the world, you will not find the Kingdom; if you keep not the Sabbath as Sabbath, I you will not see the Father. Jesus said: I took my stand in the midst of the world and in flesh I appeared to them; I found them all drunk, I found none among them athirst. And my soul was afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their heart and do not see that empty they have come into the world and that empty they seek to go out of the world again. But now they are drunk. When they have shaken off their wine, then will they repent. Jesus said: If the flesh has come into existence because of the spirit, it is a marvel; but if the spirit has come into existence because of it is a marvel of marvels. But I marvel the body, at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty. Jesus said: Where there are three gods, they are gods; where there are two or one, I am with him. Jesus said: No prophet is acceptable in his village, no physician heals those who know him. Jesus said: A city being built on a high mountain and fortified cannot fall nor can it ever be hidden. Jesus said: What thou shalt hear in thine ear and in the other ear, that preach from your housetops; for no one lights a lamp and puts it under a bushel, nor does he put it in-a hidden place, but he sets it on the lampstand, so that all who come in and go out may see its light. Jesus said: If a blind man leads a blind man, both of them fall into a pit. Jesus said: It is not possible for one to enter the house of the strong man and take him or it by force unless he bind his hands; then will he ransack his house. Jesus said: Take no thought from morning until evening and from evening until morning for what you shall put on. His disciples said: When wilt Thou be revealed to us and when will we see Thee? Jesus said: When you take off your clothing without being ashamed, and take your clothes and put them under your feet as the little children and tread on them, then shall you behold the Son of the Living One and you shall not fear. Jesus said: Many times have you desired to hear these words which I say to you, and you have no other from whom to hear them. There will be days when you will seek Me and you will not find Me. Jesus said: The Pharisees and the Scribes have received the keys of Knowledge, they have hidden them. They did not let those enter who wished. But you, become wise as serpents and innocent as doves. Jesus said: A vine has been planted without the Father and, as it is not established, it will be pulled up by its roots and be destroyed. Jesus said: Whoever has in his hand, to him shall be given; and whoever does not have, from him shall be taken even the little which he has. Jesus said: Become passers-by. His disciples said to Him: Who art Thou that Thou should say these things to us? Jesus said to them: From what I say to you, you do not know who I am, but you have become as the Jews, for they love the tree, they hate its fruit and they love the fruit, they hate the tree. Jesus said: Whoever blasphemes against the Father, it shall be forgiven him, and whoever blasphemes against the Son, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, either on earth or in heaven. Jesus said: They do not harvest grapes from thorns, nor do they gather figs from thistles; they give no fruit. A good man brings forth good out of his treasure, an evil man brings forth evil things out of his evil treasure, which is in his heart, and speaks evil things. For out of the abundance of the heart he brings forth evil things. Jesus said: From Adam until John the Baptist there is among those who are born of women none higher than John the Baptist, so that his eyes will not be broken. But I have said that whoever among you becomes as a child shall know the Kingdom, and he shall become higher than John. Jesus said: It is impossible for a man to mount two horses and to stretch two bows, and it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters, otherwise he will honour the one and offend the other. No man drinks old wine and immediately desires to drink new wine; and they do not put new wine into old wineskins, lest they burst, and they do not put old wine into a new wineskin, lest it spoil it. They do not sew an old patch on a new garment, because there would come a rent. Jesus said: If two make peace with each other in this one house, they shall say to the mountain: "Be moved", and it shall be moved. Jesus said: Blessed are the solitary and elect, for you shall find the Kingdom; because you come from it, and you shall go there again. Jesus said: If they say to you: "From where have you originated?", say to them: "We have come from the Light, where the Light has originated through itself. It stood and it revealed itself in their image. If they say to you: "Who are you?", say: "We are His sons and we are the elect of the Living Father". If they ask you: "What is the sign of your Father in you?", say to them: "It is a movement and a rest". His disciples said to Him: When will the repose of the dead come about and when will the new world come? He said to them: What you expect has come, but you know it not. His disciples said to Him: Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel and they all spoke about Thee. He said to them: You have dismissed the Living One who is before you and you have spoken about the dead. His disciples said to Him: Is circumcision profitable or not? He said to them: If it were profitable, their father would beget them circumcised from their mother. But the true circumcision in Spirit has become profitable in every way. Jesus said: Blessed are the poor, for yours is the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus said: Whoever does not hate his father and his mother will not be able to be a disciple to Me, and whoever does not hate his brethren and his sisters and does not take up his cross in My way will not be worthy of Me. Jesus said: Whoever has known the world has found a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of him the world is not worthy. Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a man who had good seed. His enemy came by night, he sowed a weed among the good seed. The man did not permit them the workers to pull up the weed. He said to them: Lest perhaps you go to pull up the weed and pull up the wheat with it. For on the day of harvest the weeds will appear, they will pull them and burn them. Jesus said: Blessed is the man who has suffered, he has found the Life. Jesus said: Look upon the Living One as long as you live, lest you die and seek to see Him and be unable to see. They saw a Samaritan carrying a lamb on his way to Judea. He said to His disciples: Why does this man carry the lamb with him? They said to Him: In order that he may kill it and eat it. He said to them: As long as it is alive, he will not eat it, but only if he has killed it and it has become a corpse. They said: Otherwise he will not be able to do it. He said to them: You yourselves, seek a place for yourselves in Repose, lest you become a corpse and be eaten. Jesus said: Two will rest on a bed: the one will die, the one will live. Salome said: Who art thou, man, and whose son? Thou didst take thy place upon my bench and eat from my table. Jesus said to her: I am He who is from the Same, to Me was given from the things of My Father. Salome said: I am Thy disciple. Jesus said to her: Therefore I say, if he is the Same, he will be filled with light, but if he is divided, he will be filled with darkness. Jesus said: I tell My mysteries to those who are worthy of my mysteries. What thy right hand will do, let not thy left hand know what it does. Jesus said: There was a rich man who had much money. He said: I will use my money that I may sow and reap and plant and fill my storehouses with fruit, so that I lack nothing. This was what he thought in his heart. And that night he died. Whoever has ears let him hear. Jesus said: A man had guest-friends, and when he had prepared the dinner, he sent his servant to invite the guest-friends. He went to the first, he said to him: "My master invites thee". He said: "I have some claims against some merchants; they will come to me in the evening; I will go and give them my orders. I pray to be excused from the dinner". He went to another, he said to him: "My master has invited thee". He said to him: "I have bought a house and they request me for a day. I will have no time". He came to another, he said to him: "My master invites thee". He said to him: "My friend is to be married and am to arrange a dinner; I shall not be able to come. I pray to be excused from the dinner. He went to another, he said to him: "My master invites thee to dinner ". He said to him: "I have bought a farm I go to collect the rent. I shall not be able to come. I pray to be excused". The servant came, he said to his master: "Those whom thou hast invited to the dinner have excused themselves". The master said to his servant: "Go out to the roads, bring those whom thou shalt find, so that they may dine. Tradesmen and merchants shall not enter the places of my Father". He said: A good man had a vineyard. He gave it to husbandmen so that they would work it and that he would receive its fruit from them. He sent his servant so that the husbandmen would give him the fruit of the vineyard. They seized his servant, they beat him; a little longer and they would have killed him. The servant came, he told it to his master. His master said: "Perhaps he did not know them". He sent another servant; the husbandmen beat him as well. Then the owner sent his son. He said: “Perhaps they will respect my son". Since those husbandmen knew that he was the heir of the vineyard, they seized him, they killed him. Whoever has ears let him hear. Jesus said: Show me the stone which the builders have rejected; it is the cornerstone. Jesus said: Whoever knows the All but fails to know himself lacks everything. Jesus said: Blessed are you when you are hated and persecuted; and no place will be found there where you have been persecuted. a Jesus said: Blessed are those who have been persecuted in their heart; these are they who have known the Father in truth. Blessed are the hungry, for the belly of him who desires will be filled. Jesus said: If you bring forth that within yourselves, that which you have will save you. If you do not have that within yourselves, that which you do not have within you will kill you. Jesus said: I shall destroy this house and no one will be able to build it again. A man said to Him: Tell my brethren to divide my father's possessions with me. He said to him: O man, who made Me a divider? He turned to His disciples, he said to them: I am not a divider, am I? Jesus said: The harvest is indeed great, but the labourers are few; but beg the Lord to send labourers into the harvest. He said: Lord, there are many around the cistern, but nobody in the cistern. Jesus said: Many are standing at the door, but the solitary are the ones who will enter the bridal chamber. Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a man, a merchant, who possessed merchandise and found a pearl. That merchant was prudent. He sold the merchandise, he bought the one pearl for himself. Do you also seek for the treasure which fails not, which endures, there where no moth comes near to devour and where no worm destroys. Jesus said: I am the Light that is above them all, I am the All, the All came forth from Me and the All attained to Me. Cleave a piece of wood, I am there; lift up the stone and you will find Me there. Jesus said: Why did you come out into the desert? To see a reed shaken by the wind? And to see a man clothed in soft garments? See, your kings and your great ones are those who are clothed in soft garments and they shall not be able to know the truth. A woman from the multitude said to Him: Blessed is the womb which bore Thee and the breasts which Nourished Thee. He said to her: Blessed are those who have heard the word of the Father and have kept it in truth. For there will be days when you will say: Blessed is the womb which has not conceived and the breasts which have not suckled. Jesus said: Whoever has known the world has found the body and whoever has found the body, of him the world is not worthy. Jesus said: Let him who has become rich become king, and let him who has power renounce it. Jesus said: Whoever is near to me is near to the fire, and whoever is far from me is far from the Kingdom. Jesus said: The images are manifest to man and the Light which is within them is hidden in the Image of the Light of the Father. He will manifest himself and His Image is concealed by His Light. Jesus said: When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into existence before you, which neither die nor are manifested, how much will you bear! Jesus said: Adam came into existence from a great power and a great wealth, and yet he did not become worthy of you. For if he had been worthy, he would not have tasted death. Jesus said: The foxes have their holes and the birds have their nest, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head and to rest. Jesus said: Wretched is the body which depends upon a body, and wretched is the soul which depends upon these. Jesus said: The angels and the prophets will come to you and they will give you what is yours. And I you, too, give to them what is in your hands, and say to yourselves: "On which day will they come and receive what is theirs?” Jesus said: Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Do you not understand that he who made the inside is also he who made the outside? Jesus said: Come to Me, for easy is My yoke and My lordship is gentle, and you shall find repose for yourselves. They said to Him: Tell us who Thou art so that we may believe in Thee. He said to them: You test the face of the sky and of the earth, and him who is before your face you have not known, and you do not know to test this moment. Jesus said: Seek and you will find, but those things which you asked me in those days, I did not tell you then; now I desire to tell them, but you do not inquire after them. Jesus said: Give not what is holy to the dogs, lest they cast it on the dung-heap. Throw not the pearls to the swine, lest they make it swill. Jesus said: Whoever seeks will find and whoever knocks, it will be opened to him. Jesus said: If you have money, do not lend at interest, but give them to him from whom you will not receive them back. Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a woman, who has taken a little leaven and has hidden it in dough and has made large loaves of it. Whoever has ears let him hear. Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a woman who was carrying a jar full of meal. While she was walking on a distant road, the handle of the jar broke. The meal streamed out behind her on the road. She did not know it. She had noticed no accident. After she came into her house, she put the jar down, she found it empty. Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a man who wishes to kill a powerful man. He drew the sword in his house, he stuck it into the wall, in order to know whether his hand would carry through; then he slew the powerful man. The disciples said to Him: Thy brethren and Thy mother are standing outside. He said to them: Those here who do the will of My Father, they are My brethren and My mother; these are they who shall enter the Kingdom of My Father. They showed Jesus a gold coin and said to Him: Caesar's men ask taxes from us. He said to them: Give the things of Caesar to Caesar, give the things of God to God and give Me what is Mine. Jesus said: Whoever does not hate his father and his mother in My way will not be able to be a disciple to me. And whoever does not love his father and his mother in My way will not be able to be a disciple to me, for My mother but My true Mother gave me the Life. Jesus said: Woe to them, the Pharisees, for they are like a dog sleeping in the manger of oxen, for neither does he eat nor does he allow the oxen to eat. Jesus said: Blessed is the man who knows in which part of the night the robbers will come in, so that he will rise and collect his and gird up his loins before they come in. They said to Him: Come and let us pray today and let us fast. Jesus said: Which then is the sin that I have committed, or in what have I been vanquished? But when the bridegroom comes out of the bridal chamber, then let them fast and let them pray. Jesus said: Whoever knows father and mother shall be called the son of a harlot. Jesus said: When you make the two one, you shall become sons of Man, and when you say: "Mountain, be moved", it will be moved. Jesus said: The Kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep. One of them went astray, which was the largest. He left behind ninety-nine, he sought for the one until he found it. Having tired himself out, he said to the sheep: I love thee more than ninety-nine. Jesus said: Whoever drinks from My mouth shall become as I am and I myself will become he, and the hidden things shall be revealed to him. Jesus said: The Kingdom is like a man who had a treasure hidden in his field, without knowing it. And after he died, he left it to his son. The son did not know about it, he accepted that field, he sold it. And he who bought it, he went, while he was plowing he found the treasure. He began to lend money to whomever he wished. Jesus said: Whoever has found the world and become rich, let him deny the world. Jesus said: The heavens will be rolled up and the earth in your presence, and he who lives on the Living One shall see neither death nor fear, because Jesus says: Whoever finds himself, of him the world is not worthy. Jesus said: Woe to the flesh which depends upon the soul; woe to the soul which depends upon the flesh. His disciples said to Him: When will the Kingdom come? Jesus said: It will not come by expectation; they will not say: "See here", or: "See, there". But the Kingdom of the Father is spread upon the earth and men do not see it. Simon Peter said to them: Let Mary go out from among us, because women are not worthy of the Life. Jesus said: See, I shall lead her, so that I will make her male, that she too may become a living spirit, resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Go to Top of Page

Mary

uSA
48 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2004 :  23:08:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings brothers and sisters:

I saw this on a forum today and thought it to be worthy.

You know you are in the wrong church when:

1) Social Security Number is required on offering envelopes.
2) Flags of the world are on display in the sanctuary.
3) Church restrooms post the State hand washing ordinances.
4) City police issue parking tickets in the church parking lot.
5) Couples are married under State marriage license.
6) Pastor consults with Bar attorney on doctrinal questions.
7) The church goes into debt to finance the buildings.
8) Pastor divorces his wife to marry the secretary.
9) Everyone in the church is marked by the State.
10) Pastor gets guaranteed salary to preach living by faith.

Blessings, MARY

Psa 25:4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
Go to Top of Page

Solace

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2004 :  06:25:49  Show Profile  Click to see Solace's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Not to belittle your concerns, but I should think that a far more pressing matter is that pastors do not preach the gospel that was written in the scripture. The rest of these things can only be expected from teachers of a false gospel.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000